初二英语同步辅导作文

你现在的位置 : &
初中二年级英语作文相关文章推荐
初中二年级英语作文栏目更多分类
英语网推荐阅读
英语最新活动保护大熊猫 初二英语作文
保护大熊猫 初二英语作文
大熊猫是生存在我国珍贵的野生动物,它们正面临灭绝的危险,你认为我们应采取哪些措施来保护它们?题目为:What can we do to protect the giant pands.(八十字左右)
不区分大小写匿名
搜索人人听力网rrting,然后再搜英语作文。%%·小学英语作文 ·初中英语作文 ·高中英语作文 ·大学英语作文 ·考研英语作文 ·中考英语作文 ·高考英语作文 ·英语四级作文 ·英语写作资料 ·GRE作文 ·留学文书写作 ·雅思
考试作文 ·英语六级作文
这里有近两千篇英语作文,作业考试都不用怕了。希望能帮到你,要给分喔
Protect Panda&&&& The giant panda is known as the national treasure of China. The panda was a kind of ordinary animal in China long ago. However, for some reasons, too many of them have been killed.& So the number of them is falling quickly.&&&& At present people are taking an important measure to save pandas. People want to find a home for them, and recently, they have set up a nature park for them in Sichuan Province,which is called "Pandas' Home. "There pandas can enjoy their life happily. There is a bamboo forest near the Pandas' Home.& So the pandas can find bamboos easily which they like to eat very much.&&&& Because pandas are well protected now, the number of them is increasing every year.& We hope that one day we will have enough pandas to set them free and let them live in the wild again.&&&& Pandas are good friends of man.& Man should try to protect them and ]et them live in the way they like!
To protect pandas,we should protect the envirnment we live in, without the world, without us ,not to mention pandas.In order to invoid the pandas in Sichuan, we should choose safty palce without natural disasters for our cute pandas. Because panda likes eating bamboo, we need to choose good kind of bamboo for panda, good bamboos are healty for them.
大熊猫正濒临灭绝,因为农民砍伐大量森林来开垦农田或建造房屋所以竹子越来越少
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号英语作文的书写要注意很多方面,首先就是避免错别字,一篇好的文章必须要让读者能读通顺,其次才是华丽的句子,文章应多使用复杂的句子,这就是作文突出的特色,但是要在掌握简单作文的基础上,形成良好的写作习惯,养成良好的思维模式,这样才能成就一篇优秀的作文。
——《初二英语作文》专题简介
按题材查英语作文
按年级查英语作文
英语作文相关素材
初二英语知识点总结
初中英语作文总结初二英语作文_百度知道
初二英语作文
越多越好,或者有哪些网站能够帮助我的也行谁能给我几篇初二英语作文的练习!,附范文的,3Q!,其他课外的英语作文练习也行
提问者采纳
On weekends。有冷饮和点心,母亲家管.What I usually do to relax after school is jogging and seeing movies, I return home,你看不见或感觉不到它. When it is a gas, When itis a liquid;当它是气态时,就开始复习功课;m writing in response to your advertisement for a pen pal,但我却竭力设法去适应它、液态和气态。人类也需要水。我们不得不互道再见,便是慢跑与看电影, my family has lived here for more than one hundred years. In other words。在操场上慢跑几圈?因为我打算做一个好学生. I want to finish it before I go to bed。放学之后. 我的故乡是X.工作与娱乐并不互相冲突。茶会下午六点半开始. We usually have supper at seven o’clock。我喜欢游泳和打网球, water may be a solid。有句格言说?
I&#39。」被工作重担压得喘不过气来的生活。 水. There were cold drinks and refreshments。你呢. The mode of their living is very simple,将使你一事无成,因为你将对一成不变的例行公事感到厌烦,我们家人在此地已经住了一百余年了,你可以将它从容器中倒出,它们之间的关系还相辅相成。水几乎无处不在. They made up their minds tm fond of swimming and tennis and I play for my school team,s pressure,世界上仍有许多地方缺水. I don&#39, I&#39,适度的娱乐活动能提供各种管道. All animals and plants need water. On the other hand. As the saying goes,我是学校的校队,我都去看早场电影, it may be as hard as brick.I look forward to hearing from you? Because I intend to be a good student。 放学后. We felt that we were the happiest men in the world,去面对下一星期的工作量,它可以像砖一样硬。 我每天六点起床;All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. I&#39, you can pour it out of a container.MY NATIVE TOWN 我的故乡 My native town is X.When it isa solid,我是台湾的学生。当它是固态时,我将有如再生般的充沛活力。我今年十八岁. Usually I don&#39. Man also needs water,有固态.水水对生物很重要。在学校我最喜欢的科目是英文和数学; I am the only t have any brothers or sisters, or a liquid or a gas。他们的生活方式很简单. Most of them are farmers。我没有兄弟姊妹. Even in the driest part of the world there is some water in the air. I also like to read and listen to music。他们下定决心要过一个现代的生活。时间过得很快,正如你所了解的.Time passed quickly. I feel revived and energetic for another week&#39,事实上. 虽然我的日常生活十分单调:我的名字叫做玛格丽特 王。我们通常在七点钟吃晚餐,空气中也有水。即使在世界上最干燥的地方, &quot,享受视觉飨宴. My father is a teacher and my mother is a housekeeper,你呢. After I wash my face and brush my teeth. 昨天是我生日。第一次写信给笔友Dear Mary. Why。诚挚敬上
玛格丽特 王WaterWater is very important for living things。所有的动植物都需要水. Do you。 Work and Play(工作与娱乐)Work and play do not contradict each other。换句话说?随信附上一张在学校舞会的照片。我们又吃又谈又笑. Jogging several rounds in the field certainly relieves the day&#39。居民大约有一千人,所以有几位我的同班同学送我礼,地球上就没有生命. Hm a student in Taiwan。 这个小村庄.Water is found atmosteverywhere,来渲泄你被压抑的情绪. Mother prepared a tea party for me,无疑地可以减轻一天的压力MY BIRTHDAY 我的生日 Yesterday was my birthday。母亲给我准备一个茶会, the clock on the wall struck nine。他们大部分是农夫,我看到报纸上笔友的广告而回信。虽然地球表面70%是水覆盖着. My ambition right now is to go into an ideal university,there are many places in the world still running out of water。我们自从祖父是小孩时. We ate?我六月即将毕业,我是家中的独生女。我邀请他们都前来参加,My name is Margaret Wang and I&#39,没有水。转瞬间.&quot, but I value the physical education class at school。我的父亲是老师;当它是液态时,但是我很重视学校的体育课。我也喜欢阅读和听音乐, they have already possessed television sets and refrigerators, they complement each other,我就回家了,之后我就开始做家庭作业。我们觉得是世界上最快乐的人. It is a small village, I try hard to adapt myself to it,会令人变得沈闷乏味, I begin to review my lessons,减轻单调生活中的紧张与不悦. As we all have found out,就定居在此地?I am going to graduate from high school in June. I wish to render service to my country. Is work-load.then I begin to do my homework。为什么, for you would get tired and bored with your daily routine work,我最常做的休闲活动。 MY DAILY LIFE 我的日常生活 Though my daily life is extremely monotonous。由另一方面来说;t spare time for exercise.
Yours sincerely
Margaret Mary亲爱的玛丽.I&#39. I get up at six o’clock every day.Although about 70 percent of the earth’s surface is covered with water. So we should make good use of water on earth。在周末时. there are about one thousand inhabitants,目前我的目标就是进入大学。通常我并不特地拨出时间来做运动. I go to school at seven o’clock、洗脸刷牙后. We have settled down here since my gram enclosing a photograph of myself at the school dance, proper recreation will relieve the tension and discomfort of our monotonous life because it offers you various ways to let out your pent-up emotions. We could not but say “Good-bye” to one another,他们已拥有电视和冰箱, you cannot see or feel it,希望将来为国家服务, so some of my classmates sent me presents:「整日工作而没有休闲娱乐. What about yours. I invited all of them to come and take part in it. All catch the morning movie form 18 years old and I' A life burdened with work leads you nowhere。我期待得到你的回信。如此一来,墙上的钟敲九点了.The tea party began at half past six. Without water there can be no life on earth,七点钟我就去上学。所以我们要好好利用地球上的水。然而. In school my favorite subjects are English and Mathematics,希望在睡觉前把它做完
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
一篇有关老虎的英语作文
Tiger is one of the most valueable animals to human beings today. It is somehow like a cat, but much bigger than it. It lives in the forest, and feeds on small animals.
Nowadays, the number of the wild tiger is becoming small and small. Maybe there will be no tiger any more if people continue cutting the trees, destorying the living environment or hunt the tiger just for the skin. We must stop all these mistakes. We should protect them, because the world without tiger is not a completed one.
中秋节的英语作文-The Mid-Autumn Festival
The Mid-Autumn Festival
The Mid-Autumn is a very important Chinese festival. It fal...
I have a dream , but I daren't say my dream is.....
Now I dare say : My dream is that I'll be admited to Qinghua University.when I was a child, I had heard the highest school Qinghua. The words often drives my heart. I keep it away for eleven years . However, I am almost make it come true, because I'm not good at studying subjects, my math ,my English, my Chinese and my mixtrue subjects are not good. So, when I come to classroom I often sit there and became sad. I think I have worked hard for two years in the Siner School. But ,all of things aren't change quickly. Where is my seed and where is my gains, but it may be the time . Now, I have ...
初二英语作文评点......英语作文评点
I.习作要求:(1)Mr Smith是你们班的英语老师。星期六下午五点半你去他家找他初二英语作文,碰巧他不在。请你用英语给他写一个便条,初二英语上册作文包括以下内容:1.你们班打 ...详见:
初二英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您现在的位置:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
初二英语/八年级英语
重要提示:本频道所有资料供仅参考试用,正式学习请到书店购买正版教材。本站并不拥有这些资料的版权,版权属于原版权所有人。
人教版八年级英语上册(视频+文本)
人教版八年级英语下册(视频+文本)
新目标八年级上册英语课本
新目标八年级下册英语课本...
初二英语/八年级英语视频版(视频+文本)&