Many students是什么意思 will ...

Many students will take active part in sports meet.——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
Many students will take active part in sports meet. 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
下面为同学们推荐部分热门搜索同步练习册答案,要查找更多练习册答案请点击访问
阅读理解。&&&& Mr. Ma, a famous mental doctor (心理医生) from& Beijing once said at an important meeting, "Nowmany young students can have problems with their minds. Some &students become worried because they have to study very hard. Others have trouble getting on well with& people& around &them like their parents and classmates. Parents and teachers should care more about this problem."&&&& Then Mr. Ma gave&& some examples.& A& middle &school& &studen t from& Xi'an& &was doing badly in his lessons. He thought his teachers and friends often laughed at him, and he became so nervous and worriedthat one night he left his home without telling& his& parents. Another student, a 14-year-old schoolgirl from Shanghai, was very afraid of exams. While she was reading the exam paper, she couldn't think of anythingto write.&&&& A recent report from a newspaper says &about& 18% &of the young students in Shanghai have mental problems. They often feel worried and very unhappy. Unluckily many of them won't go and ask for help. Some think they will look stupid if they go to see a doctor. Others won't talk about their secrets.&&&& At the end of the meeting, Mr. Ma gave some good ideas to young people:Talk to your parents or teacher often.Join in group activities.Try to get on well with the people around you.Go to see a doctor if you often feel unhappy.1. The students who often become worried or have trouble getting on with others may have _______.A. no parentsB. no secrets C. poor familiesD. mental problems2. Some of those with mental problems won't ask for help because _______.A. they don't want to tell their secrets to othersB. their parents are too busy to look after themC. doctors can't help them with the problemsD. they can do with the problems themselves3. The underlined word "stupid" in this passage means _______.A. prettyB. happyC. not cleverD. not friendly4. According to the last part, which of the followings is a good idea?A. It's important for children to live with their parents.B. It's helpful for people to see doctors every day.C. It's useful for students to keep quiet in class.D. It's necessary for young people to have group activities.
Mom bought ____ oranges for me, but I’d like to drink some ________. A. oranges&&&&&&&&&& B. orange&&&&&&&&&& C. orange
There are ________ animals in the zoo.A.two kindsB.two kindC.two kind ofD.many kinds of
Dear Mom and Dad,I will go to Alice’s home with her after school, and I will have supper and sleep there. Don’t &&&21&&&about me. You know that Alice is one of my &&&22&&friends. If you want to talk with me, you can &&&23&&& after 6:00 pm.Please forgive me for not telling you first. I don’t think you will &&&24&me to do so if I tell you first. &&25&&I think teenagers should be allowed to stay at their friends’ houses sometimes. I am sixteen years old and I’m not a little kid &&&26&. I hope I can make decisions for &&&27&&.At home, there are too many &&28&&for me to obey: Don’t stay out so &&&29&&; don’t have meals before &&&30&&& don’t watch TV without finishing homework, etc. Parents should be &&&31&&&teenagers, but we need freedom, too.I don’t like doing my homework &&&32&&&at home. I’d love to study &&&33&&&Alice. We can learn a lot from each other. &&&34&&&please allow me to stay at Alice’s house once a week. If you &&&35&&, Alice can stay at our house with me, too. Yours,Lillian【小题1】A.careB.hearC.talkD.worry【小题2】A.badB.bestC.wellD.worst【小题3】A.lookB.callC.write D.play【小题4】A.letB.takeC.allow D.teach【小题5】A.UnlessB.OrC.ButD.Even though【小题6】A.anymoreB.eitherC.neitherD.no longer【小题7】A.himselfB.herselfC.yourselfD.myself【小题8】A.ideaB.opinionC.thingsD.rules【小题9】A.lateB.earlyC.hardlyD.exactly【小题10】A.givingB.washingC.puttingD.holding【小题11】A.afraid ofB.interested inC.strict withD.angry with【小题12】A.alongB.aloneC.lonelyD.own【小题13】A.withB.onC.forD.from【小题14】A.OrB.AlthoughC.SoD.Because【小题15】A.worryB.thinkC.agreeD.make
根据句意和汉语注释,写出单词的正确形式。【小题1】When the doctor came, the victim has already stopped _______ (呼吸).【小题2】_______& (立即), the enemy disappeared on the early foggy morning.【小题3】It’s not surprising to see so many _______ (推销员) in such a big electrical shop in China.【小题4】As we know, air _______ (污染) might cause many serious diseases.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号As many students will graduate from colleges, there is a ________ for unemployment to rise in the summer.A.customB.tensionC.tendencyD.tide
试题“As many students will gra...”;主要考察你对
等知识点的理解。
The headmaster said, "
our hope that every one of the students in our school can go to college afterthey graduate."
A.This is B.There is C.That is D.It is
Many students find _______ difficult to learn math well.
根据汉语和英语提示完成句子。
Ben fell into the_________(湖)when he was running along it.2.
Don"t_________ (忘记)your friends when you become rich.3.
It"s very_________(重要的)to teach children about road safely.4.
My father was not_________(生气的)with me at all.5.
1 want to_________(喝)some coffee now.6.
Though my brother is very young, he is an_________(工程师)now.7.
I hope I can fly in the sky one day, s0 1 want to be a_________(宇航员).8.
My house is not big, but it is_________(舒适的).9.
Vivian likes to listen to the_________(收音机)in the evening.10.
Many workers are_________(建造)a hospital.11.
There are many_________(座位)in the theater.12.
It was the _________(最差的)speech he had ever made.13.
There are_________(超过)40 students in the library.14.
We"re going to learn_________(课)Six today.15.
There"s going to be a football_________(比赛)next week.16.
Thank you very much for the_________(邀请).17.
It rained three_________(整整)days.18.
His father is leaving for Beijing_________(明天).19.
_________(虽然)I may fail again,1 will try lt.20.
"Calm" and "wild" have_________(相反的)meanings.21.
We should never_________(笑)at others" mistakes.22.
It is_________(需要)for older people to understand the young.23.
We can get much more_________(信息)on the Internet.24.
How much is this T-shirt?
一It"s_________(八十)yuan.25. The bus_________(车站)is on the left of this street.26.
Miss Gao is our_________(化学)teacher.
She is very kind.27.
The library is on the _________(对面的)side of the road from the school.28. After you take the_________(药),you"ll feel better soon.29. The_________(读者)want to get the writer"s autograph.30.
He wants to be a scientist in the_________(将来).
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司}

我要回帖

更多关于 students是什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。