start from my homee is far from...

How can I get to the City Library?(改成同义局) My home is not far from here.(改为同义局后头还有, How can I get to the City Lib
How can I get to the City Library?(改成同义局) My home is not far from here.(改为同义局后头还有 Are there any flowers in the park? (改成陈述局) 火-17 How can I get to the City Library?(改成同义局) My home is not far from here.(改为同义局后头还有
My home is not far from here?=how can i reach the city libraray.= my home is near here.Are there any flowers in the park?
there are some flowers in the parkHow can I get to the City Library?=how can i arrive at the city library
how to go to the City Library?My home is near from here.there are flowers in the park.
1what can i do if i want go to the city library?2Very close to my house from here。3There are many flowers in the park。
City Library
是专有名词 不能加定冠词
which is the way to
City Library?
My home is near here.
There are some
flowers in the park
热心网友
How to get to the City LibraryMy home is near thereThere are some flowers in the park
Can you tell me the way to the City Library?My home is near here. There are some flowers in the park.句子首字母要大写!My home is near a beautiful park?的同义词_百度知道
My home is near a beautiful park?的同义词
我有更好的答案
这句话的意思是 我的家离一个漂亮的花园很近,也可以说:A beautiful park is near my home.or
My home is not far from a beautiful park是写同义句吗
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
同义词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁My home is far from the city改同义句, My home is far from the city
My home is far from the city改同义句
2-2-17 My home is far from the city改同义句
My home is not near to the city 希望能帮到你,祝更上一层楼O(∩_∩)O有不会的欢迎再继续问我(*^__^*)
y home isn&#39..;t near the city.(be far from..= be not near
My home isn't near the city.My home is in the countryside.
there is a long distance between my home and the city.希望能帮到你。
My home is not near the city.望采纳
我的家远离城市My home is not far from here.(改为同义句)_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
My home is not far from here.(改为同义句)
My home is not far from here.(改为同义句)
My home is near.
My home is nearby.
my home is near here
My home is near here.
My home is only a short distance
from here。
My home is near!!
My home is near here
My home is near by .
My home is near here.Here is not far from my home.
My home is near here.
This place is far away from my home.
We are nearby my home.
My home is close to here.
My home is near here请问My home is 5 miles (away) from my school中away可不可以省略因为有人说 "away是"...远的"在far awa请问My home is 5 miles (away) from my school中away可不可以省略因为有人说 “away是“...远的”在far away from _作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
请问My home is 5 miles (away) from my school中away可不可以省略因为有人说 "away是"...远的"在far awa请问My home is 5 miles (away) from my school中away可不可以省略因为有人说 “away是“...远的”在far away from
请问My home is 5 miles (away) from my school中away可不可以省略因为有人说 "away是"...远的"在far awa请问My home is 5 miles (away) from my school中away可不可以省略因为有人说 “away是“...远的”在far away from 中可省略” 还有She is away(表示她离开了) She is far away(表示她远离了) 这两个哪个对?
5 miles away from my school这里的away不能删除.英语单词的意思你不要纠结在一点上.在far away from=far from 此处可以删除away,后面接宾语She is away(表示她离开了) She is far away(表示她远离了) 这两个都对}

我要回帖

更多关于 start from my home 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信