哪里可以下载北外英语中级听力力的文本?

2013BEC商务英语中级听力练习:接待客户(附文本)_新东方网
您好,欢迎来到新东方
& 文章正文
14:15&&作者:&&来源:互联网&&字号:|
  Dialogue one
  F:How can I help you?
  M:Yes,I am Jims mirson from edson associate.I’d like to see Mr Smith.
  F:Do you have an appointment?
  M:Yes,he knows I am coming.our meeting is at 7 o’clock.
  F:I wondering if Mr Smith forgot your meeting,I am afraid he left this office this morning and he is not expected back until after 4PM.let me find out if he made an arrangement for someone else to meet with you in his place,will you please have a seat?
  M: sure.
  F:Yeah,Mr Mirson,I just checked with their office manager Ms Terry,she said Mr Smith briefed her on your project,she is just finishing up our meeting now,she should be meet you shortly.would you like me to show you around for your waiting?
  M:That would be very nice,thank you!
  F:Right this way Mr Mirson,we can start with our front office,when Ms Terry is ready,you may takel at the front 6th floor,there is a conference room already prepared.
  Dialogue 2
  F:Good afternoon,what can I do for you today?
  M:Yes,I was wondering if I could speak to anyone about establish with your company.
  F:Do you have any appointment with any of our financial advisers?
  M:I was aware I need to make an appointment.
  F:Oh,it is no problem,I can see if anyone is available now to meet with you.can you please wait just a moment?Go head and have a seat.make yourself comfortable.
  M:Thank you!
  F:Thanks for waiting!i just talk our crul,it is a busy time for us right now,but if you don’t mind waiting about 10 minutes,I can arrange for you to talk with Susan,she can help to answer the question you have about investment gones,here,take this number and will let you know when is the time,when your number is called,Susan would be ready to see you.
  M:Where is her office?
  F:It is on the 3rd floor,take the adfee at front,and when you get the it is the first door on the right.
  M:Thank you,I am sure I shouldn’t have any problem of finding it!
(编辑:何佩琦)
  更多内容请关注》》
  我要报班 》》
更多&&文章推荐
相关文章导读
精彩是人生持续一辈子的过程,绝对不是高考和中考一锤子就可以定下来的,这一锤子只是你的精彩之一!
凯旋暴龙兽
luckycat520
教育万花筒&  Dialogue one  M: Can you have the briefs from the Anderson firm's lawyer on my desk by tomorrow morning. There are quite a few very time sensitive matters with this case. I'm afraid I can't wait any longer.    F: Getting those Anderson briefs has been harder than you can imagine. I have tried to contact their lawyer many times. But every time I call, his secretary says he’s in a meeting or out of the office or away on business. I am beginning to think he is trying to avoid me.    M: That's highly possible. He knows if we miss our filing deadline, we don’t stand a chance to compete against them for the bid. Try to get a hold of him again. Give him a call and see if he can fax them first thing.    F: What if I can't speak to him directly?    M: Ask his secretary to fax them. Its the same thing. Have them faxed over with a copy also faxed to Martin’s office.    F: How do I find Martin’s fax number? Is he in your rollerdesk?    M: No, but you can also call their office and ask the secretary to give you their fax number. I’ll email you their office number later today.    F: Ok, I'll get on it first thing.    M: Be sure you do, I need those briefs ASAP    Dialogue two    M:Did you put this morning's faxes on my desk?I'm waiting for some urgent faxes from headquaters,I'm pretty sure they came in last night.    F:Evething that came in the office fax machine last night is all on your desk,but I noticed that some of faxes came through pretty blurred,maybe you take a look at them,if the copy is unreadble,I'll call then and ask them to refax.    M:Yeah,you're going to have to call them and get them to be refax. These copies are so dark. I can't make out any of the words.    F:What about that one?    M:This one?This one is so light and I can barely read it. How can that be?    F:You know, I think the fax machine is out of toner. I can change the toner cartridge. That should solve the problem.    M:Yes,but this one will have to be refaxed as well. And look, there's about 3 pages missing. It looks like the fax machine ate half of my important faxes,and ones that made it through are so blurred or too light. They are unreadable.    F:I guess the fax machine is out of paper too. Don't worry,I'll have someone look at it this afternoon,and in the meantime,I'll have your documents refaxed to our other fax machine.
  赶快加入商务英语集中营
寻找你的学习小伙伴吧!
  准考证打印:
  报考指南: ||||
商务英语网络课堂
高级商务英语
中级商务英语
初级商务英语
处理 SSI 文件时出错
更多商务英语的相关内容
各地课程推荐
星期六,常年开课
星期六,常年开课
星期一,星期二,星期三,星期四,星期五,星期六,星期日,其它
星期六,星期日,常年开课
星期六,星期日,常年开课
星期六,星期日,常年开课
星期六,星期日,常年开课
星期六,星期日,常年开课
星期六,星期日,常年开课
最新资料考试新闻考试资料listen_to_this2_英语中级听力2答案及原文32
上亿文档资料,等你来发现
listen_to_this2_英语中级听力2答案及原文32
英语中级听力参考答案AnswerKeystoLi;Editedby莫显良、马军军、张凤英、陈燕;Lesson1;SectionI;Task1:ThisIsYourLife!;A.Choosethebestanswer(a,;1―6:caacba;B.TrueorFalseQuestions.;1―6:TFFFFTC.Identificati;(1)―(b),
 英语中级听力参考答案 Answer Keys to Listen to This: 2Edited by莫显良、马军军、张凤英、陈燕 Lesson 1Section ITask 1: This Is Your Life!A. Choose the best answer (a, b or c) to complete each of the following statements.1―6: caacbaB. True or False Questions.1―6: TFFFFT C. Identification.(1)―(b), (2)―(d), (3)―(f), (4)―(g), (5)―(a), (6)―(c), (7)―(e) D. Complete the following résumé for Jason Douglas.Name: Jason DouglasTask 2: What Are Your Ambitions?A. Give brief answers to the following questions.1. 2. 3. 4. 5.Radio Station QRX. For a survey. Four. Six.(1) What‘s your name?(2) What do you do for a living? (3) What do you do for fun?(4) What‘s the most exciting thing that‘s happened to you recently? (5) Who do you admire most in this world?(6) What do you want to be doing five years from now?B. Fill in the following chart with answers that each interviewee gives to the questions.Section IIA. Choose the best answer (a, b or c) for each of the following questions.1―6: abaccbB. True or False Questions.1―4: FTFFC. Fill in the following chart with information about the journey the Roman army madeaccording to Trevor.Designation: D CompanyNumber of men: one hundred and more Journey: from France to Britain Means of transcript: boat Weather conditions: stormy Food: cat food Drink: rain waterConditions of weapons after landing: uselessFighting: noneEquipment lost or damaged: boat lost, guns full of water, supplies of wine lostSoldiers killed or wounded: about ten survivors, all others drowned or killed by cold D. Point out what is not true in Trevor’s story.The following did not exist in Roman times:petrol, newspaper, matches, trousers, tinned food, taps, guns, wine bottles. 50 BC could not appear on a coin. 50-55 BC is counting backwards. E. Fill in the blanks according to what you hear on the tape.1. 2. 3. Section IIITask 1: Learning to Predict1. Answer: trying to write a letterReason: The speaker‘s question suggests he needs a quiet surrounding to do something.2. Hint: the first speaker is a guest complaining about the conditions of Room 43 which is asingle room. The second speaker is a hotel clerk who suggests that the guest move to a double room.Answer: is the only single room available at the momentReason: The phrase DI‘m afraid‖ often suggests a negative or unsatisfying answer. 3. Answer: Where on earth did you get it?Reason: The second speaker‘s surprised tone shows that the money is out of her expectation and she must be curious about how it is gained.4. Answer: You mustn‘t discriminate against someone just because they are married.Reason: The word Dbut‖ suggests an opposite meaning. 5. Answer: I wouldn‘t mind being a prince.Reason: The man‘s questioning tone shows he doesn‘t agree with the woman. 6. Answer: I‘m not a workaholic.Reason: The word Dbut‖ suggests an opposite meaning. 7. Answer: he had been.Reason: DBut‖ and Dpossibly‖ both give some hint. Task 2: Dictation Passage 1: The KnowledgeBecoming a London taxi driver isn‘t easy. In order to obtain a licence to drive a taxi in London, candidates have to pass a detailed examination. They have to learn not only the streets, landmarks and hotels, but also the quickest way to get there. This is called DThe Knowledge‖ by London Cab drivers and it can take years of study and practice to get ?The Knowledge‘. Candidates are examined not only on the quickest routes but also on the quickest routes at different times of the day. People who want to pass the examination spend much of their free time driving or even cycling around London, studying maps and learning the huge street directory by heart.Passage 2: The UndergroundTravelling on the London underground (the ?tube‘) presents few difficulties for visitors because of the clear colour- coded maps. It is always useful to have plenty of spare change with you because there are often long queues at the larger stations. If you have enough change you can buy your ticket from a machine. You will find signs which list the stations in alphabetical order, with the correct fares, near the machines. There are automatic barriers which are operated by the tickets. You should keep the ticket, because it is checked at the destination.Lesson 2Section ITask1: Film EditingA. True or False Questions.1―4: TFTFB. Fill in the following blanks to give a clear picture of what needs to be done before a film isready for distribution.1. The assistant:a. b. 2. The film editor:3. Others:a. Approve the fine cut.b. c. Task 2: A Vision of the FutureA. Choose the best answer for each of the following questions.1―6: abacccB. True of False Questions.1―4: TFTFC. Fill in the blanks to give a clear picture of the problems New York faces in the movie.1. 2. 3. 4.and5. 6. Section IITask 1: American IndiansA. Answer the following questions briefly.1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8.1492.He thought that he had arrived in India. They were kind to them and wanted to help.(1) They wanted bigger farms and more (2) More immigrants came from Europe.It was their mother. Everything came from and went back to their mother. And it was for everybody.They started fighting back.By 1875 the Indians had lost the fight and had to live in Dreservations‖.The Indians are bad and the White man is good and brave in Hollywood films.B. Choose the best answer for each of the following questions.1―4: acbc Task 2: New Australians A. Identification:1. (1)―(d), (2)―(b), (3)―(a), (4)―(c) 2. B. True or False questions.1―6: FTFFTTC. Fill in the blanks with events connected with the following time expressions.1. Italiansa. the b. 1891: c. The end of the 19th2. Greeksa. b. c. d.包含各类专业文献、行业资料、中学教育、应用写作文书、生活休闲娱乐、幼儿教育、小学教育、外语学习资料、高等教育、listen_to_this2_英语中级听力2答案及原文32等内容。 
  【】 
您可在本站搜索以下内容:
q  Key_to_Listen_to_This_2英语中级听力答案学习啊_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。英语学习学英语简单吗?肯定会有许多学生说: 难死了 难死了”。 学英语简单吗?...
  英语中级听力2 详细答案_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。listen to this 2 的详细答案,答案很全,而且排版排的很好,希望对大家有用。...
s  英语中级听力参考答案 Answer Keys to Listen to This: 2 L1 L 11 L 21 L 31 L2 L 12 L 22 L 32 Edited by 莫显良、马军军、张凤英、陈燕 L3 ...
  listen to this 2英语中级听力答案(外语教学与研究出版社)_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。外语教学与研究出版社北京外国语大学何其莘 金利民 王敏 夏玉和 编...
q 总而言之,只要你能做到下定决心学,注意学习方法,把课前预习,认真听课,完成作业, 及时复习这些环节作好了,你一定能够学好英语 英语中级听力 第一课&&Section One ...
  listen_to_this_2_英语中级听力1-12课答案[1] 隐藏&& 英语中级听力 英语中级听力 中级 第一课&&Section One 第一课 Task 1 This Is You Life! Key to ...
s  英语中级听力2答案及原文... 1s2页 2下载券 英语中级听力答案 2s页 1下载... 英语中级听力答案 2s页 1下载券 listen to this2 英语中... 1s2页 1下载...
  Listen to this 1单词表... 2q页 免费 中级英语听力原文 2s7页 免费Listen to This2 ...
s  英语中级听力(教师用书) 1s7页 1下载券 英语中级听力答案[1]1 2s页 2下载... listen_to_this2_英语中... 14q页 免费 中级英语听力原文 2s7页 免费...
赞助商链接
别人正在看什么?
赞助商链接}

我要回帖

更多关于 北外英语中级听力 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信