推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口书虫系列英文读后感急求5篇书虫系列英语读后感,英语写,70词左右,初二文化
(好的可以追加问)要自己写,不要在百度上已经有的
jioushiyi467
这有三篇About Jane Eyre Love versus Autonomy Jane Eyre is very much the story of a quest to be loved. Jane searches, not just for romantic love, but also for a sense of being valued, of bel...
圣诞欢歌英文读后感This story represents a very original forces, the boss is very stingy done in a Christmas dream, then he changed his views and see how to use their money to help others, charity! I hate ...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码英语书虫 读后感两篇 巴斯科维尔猎犬 和 黑骏马 帮个忙咯 万分感谢·_百度知道
英语书虫 读后感两篇 巴斯科维尔猎犬 和 黑骏马 帮个忙咯 万分感谢·
我有更好的答案
Black Beauty 黑骏马
The Autobiography of a Horse
by Anna Sewell
Black Beauty was the only book written by Anna Sewell, although its continued popularity among children, particularly girls, has justified that effort. Sewell was, remarkably, paid only twenty pounds for the book and it was published three months before her death, in 1877. However, its immediate success gave her great pleasure and she died in the knowledge that the book had indeed encouraged people to treat animals less cruelly.
It is the autobiography of a horse, the black Beauty of the title, who narrates it. Through various owners who ask different tasks o...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语书虫读后感
英语书虫读后感
400字左右,生词最好不要太多,初一水平的
Two Friends and a Bear One day two young men are walking in a big forest. One is fat , and the other is thin."We are good friends. we must help each other. If we meet any beast, I'll help you,"the thin man says."I'll help you, too," the fat one says. They walk on. After a while they hear a great noise. It is a big bear. It is coming this way. The two young men run away quickly. One of them climbs up a tree, and hides among the leaves. He forgets all about his friend. What about the fat one? He is too fat to climb up a tree. So he throws himself on the ground, closes his eyes, and pretends to be dead. " The bear will think I'm dead," he thinks to himself. Soon the bear comes up to the fat man, and even puts its nose to his mouth and ears. The fat man holds his breath. The bear thinks he is dead, so it goes away, because bears never touch the dead. The man in the tree comes down. With a smile he asks his friend, " The bear puts its nose so close to your ears. What does it say to you?" The friend answers, " The bear says, ' Don't trust your friend. He runs away from you when you need his help most." A friend in need is a friend indeed. The sun and the clouds are very good firends. They are high above inthe sky.They often play outside. When the sun is playing with the cloude,they feel very hot. When the sun is playing with the winds,they run away. sometimes they laugh,sing and jump.sometimes they run,shout and cry.they never stop playing and they always have a good time.
相关知识略懂社热议
相关知识略懂社热议等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号劫机!(书虫)(Skyjack!)_维卡里_中英双语在线阅读_爱洋葱
劫机!(书虫)
维卡里Vicary,T.
外语教学与研究出版社Foreign Language Teaching and Research Press
0(0人评过)
 “书虫”是牛津大学出版社奉献给世界英语学习者的一大精品。书虫在英语中大约是颇可爱的形象,试想想如痴如醉沉迷于书卷,孜孜不倦咀嚼着字母的那一只书虫…… 如今这只“书虫”漂洋过海,轻盈地落在了中国英语学习者的掌中。“书虫”将首先给你以自信,即使你目前只有几百词汇,却可以不太费劲地阅览世界名作了。书虫还会用它细细的鸣叫声不停提醒着你:要坚持不懈地读下去,要广泛而丰富地读下去。待到你读完丛书系列中的最后一本,也许会突然发现:你已如蛹变蝶飞一样,振翅欲翔了!
当有人用枪来得到他们想要的东西的时候,你该如何阻止他们呢?如果他们要什么,你就给什么,他们定会心花怒放——而且,更会得寸进尺,变本加厉。如果你不交出他们想要的东西,那么,就可能会惹恼他们——他们可能会杀了你。很难说到底该怎么办才好。在这个故事中,面对这个两难境地的是首相,一位政府首脑。但首相也是和我们一样的普通人——有家庭,有孩子。如果有人拿枪对着你的家人,你怎样才能让头脑保持清醒呢?你该怎么做呢?你采纳别人的建议,跟劫机者展开对话,搞清楚他们到底想要什么,你尽力让大家保持冷静,你慢慢地采取行动。但是,恐怖分子可不愿意等你,迟早你得决定到底该怎么办……
When people use guns to take what they want, how do you stop them? If you give them what they want, they will be happy—and they will use their guns again, and again. If you don't give them what they want, then they will be angry—and they will kill. It is not easy to decide what to do.In this story, the person who has to decide is the Prime Minister, the head of the government. But the Prime Minister is also an ordinary person, just like the rest of us—a person with a family and children.How can you think clearly, if someone is pointing a gun at your family? What do you do? You take advice, you talk to the hijackers, you find out what they want, you keep everybody calm, you try to move slowly. But terrorists don't like waiting, and sooner or later, you have to decide what to do...
蒂姆·维卡里是一位很有经验的教师和作家。他已为牛津出版社写了许多故事,而且还出版了两本小说:《红玫瑰上的血》及《猫和老鼠》。他现在居住和工作在英格兰北部的约克。
空中小姐微笑着招呼道:“欢迎乘坐本次航班,先生。请问您想来份报纸吗?”“好,来一份吧。”卡尔一边接过报纸,一边看着他的票,“我的座位号是5F,请问在哪儿?”“在飞机的前部,先生。在左边,就在那里,靠近窗户的位置。”“我知道了,非常感谢。”卡尔也微笑着跟空中小姐说。她又年轻又漂亮。她真像我女儿,卡尔心想。
The air hostess smiled. 'Welcome aboard, sir. Would you like a newspaper?''Yes, please.' Carl took the newspaper and looked at his ticket. 'I'm in seat 5F. Where's that?''It's near the front of the plane, sir. On the left, there. By the window.''I see. Thank you very much.' Carl smiled back at the air hostess. She was young and pretty. Just like my daughter, he thought.
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
暂时还没有读后感,等待第一篇…}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语读后感 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信