一名高二的李华手机店在学习英语中遇到困难写信...

下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
一名高二的李华在学习英语中遇到困难写信请教外教Donal Tang.说单词难记,常犯语法错误.现在就要狠紧狠紧狠紧
滚下台TD122
Dear Donal Tang,
I am a student of senior grade 2.
i think study english is difficult for me.I have a hard time memorizing wordsAlthough i spent lots of time , i still can not remmember words,And there is lots of grammatical errors when i make sentences .So i hope you can help me with my english.thanks so much .
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
假定你是高三生李华,今年六月即参加高考,但在学习英语过程中遇到困难,心理很焦虑.情给English Weekly的编辑写一封短信.要点如下:1自我介绍.2遇到困难.3希望得到建议和帮助.100字左右(信的开头和结尾给出不算总词数)可以适当增加细节使全文连贯Dear Editor,I am Li Hua,a student of Senior Grade Three One.Best wishesLi Hua
June this year, I will take part in the national college entrance examination .But now I feel very anxious ,On the one hand the test time more and more close, in the heart feels under a lot of pressure in the heart, be afraid of not enough time to prepare .On the other hand in learning English knowledge, I think the find no good way to learn .I think the exam in the near future can have good results, but the situation now let me have to worry .Now to write to you hope you can give me some advice and help, looking forward to your letter! Thank you!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
李华是二班的一名学生,学习英语已经五年了,他起初在学习英语的过程中遇到了许多困难,如许多单词记不住
海绵宝宝1517
不经常重复的去记几遍 经常利用这些单词就OK了
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码当前位置: &
求翻译:我叫李华,是一名高二的学生,在学习英语的过程中遇到一些问题,想要得到老师的帮助。学习英语时遇到的问题:1.生词多,记忆有难度。2.语法难,理解有障碍。3.写作有困难是什么意思?
我叫李华,是一名高二的学生,在学习英语的过程中遇到一些问题,想要得到老师的帮助。学习英语时遇到的问题:1.生词多,记忆有难度。2.语法难,理解有障碍。3.写作有困难
问题补充:
Li Hua, a senior student, some of the problems encountered in the process of learning English, want to get the teacher's help. Problems encountered in learning English: 1. More than words, and memory difficulty. 2 syntax is difficult to understand the obstacles. (3) writing difficulties
My name is Li Hua, is a high-2, the students learn English in the face in the process, some of the issues you want to help the teacher. When learning of the English language problems: 1. The words, memories are more difficult. 2.syntax is difficult to understand. With writing difficulties.
My name am Li Hua, is high two students, meets some questions in the study English process, wants to obtain teacher's help.When study English meets question: 1. new words are many, the memory has the difficulty.2. grammars are difficult, to understand has the barrier.3. writing have the difficulty
My name is Li hua, is a second year student, encountered some problems in the process of learning English, trying to get help from the teacher. Problems encountered when learning English: 1. new words, memory difficulty. 2. grammar, understanding-impaired. 3. writing difficulties
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!}

我要回帖

更多关于 假如你是李华 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信