( )lose in thoughtt,Jane...

Soon it would be the holidays, but before that, there were year exams. All the ___11___ had been working hard for some time, reviewing their lessons for the exams. If they didn’t __12___, they would have to retake them in September. There were usually a few who ___13___, but Jane didn’t want to be one of them. She had worked hard all year, but just before the exams she was working so hard that her sister Barbara was ___14___ about her. She went to bed too__15___. The night before the first exam, Barbara __16___ that she have an early night and take a __17___ pill(药丸). She promised to wake her up in the morning.As she was falling asleep, Jane was afraid that she might oversleep. Her ___18___ kept jumping from subject to subject. At last, with the help of ___19___, she went to sleep. In no time at all, she was sitting in the examination hall, looking at the examination ___20____, but she couldn’t answer any of the questions. Everyone around her was writing pages and gages. Though she thought hard, she couldn’t find anything to write about . She kept looking at her ___21____. Time was running out. There was only an hour to go. She started one question, wrote two sentences, ___22____ and tried another one. With only half an hour left she wrote another two sentences. By this time she was so worried that she started ___23___. Her whole body shook. It shook so much that she ___24___ up. She was still in bed and it had all been a ___25____ dream. A minute later, Barbara called her name.小题1:A.teachersB.studentsC.classmatesD.schools小题2:A.prepareB.missC.joinD.pass小题3:A.succeededB.failedC.endedD.called小题4:A.excitedB.frightenedC.worriedD.pleased小题5:A.earlyB.lateC.heavilyD.eagerly小题6:A.insistedB.hopedC.orderedD.wished小题7:A.sleepingB.restingC.excitingD.breathing小题8:A.handB.eyeC.mindD.body小题9:A.her sisterB.her parentsC.the lessonsD.the medicine小题10:A.resultB.marksC.deskD.paper小题11:A.watchB.textbookC.sisterD.subject小题12:A.gave upB.put offC.look aroundD.think over小题13:A.examiningB.leavingC.copyingD.crying小题14:A.raisedB.wokeC.stoodD.cheered小题15:A.niceB.wonderfulC.terribleD.special - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:Soon it would be the holidays, but before that, there were year exams. All the ___11___ had been working hard for some time, reviewing their lessons for the exams. If they didn’t __12___, they would have to retake them in September. There were usually a few who ___13___, but Jane didn’t want to be one of them. She had worked hard all year, but just before the exams she was working so hard that her sister Barbara was ___14___ about her. She went to bed too__15___. The night before the first exam, Barbara __16___ that she have an early night and take a __17___ pill(药丸). She promised to wake her up in the morning.As she was falling asleep, Jane was afraid that she might oversleep. Her ___18___ kept jumping from subject to subject. At last, with the help of ___19___, she went to sleep. In no time at all, she was sitting in the examination hall, looking at the examination ___20____, but she couldn’t answer any of the questions. Everyone around her was writing pages and gages. Though she thought hard, she couldn’t find anything to write about . She kept looking at her ___21____. Time was running out. There was only an hour to go. She started one question, wrote two sentences, ___22____ and tried another one. With only half an hour left she wrote another two sentences. By this time she was so worried that she started ___23___. Her whole body shook. It shook so much that she ___24___ up. She was still in bed and it had all been a ___25____ dream. A minute later, Barbara called her name.小题1:A.teachersB.studentsC.classmatesD.schools小题2:A.prepareB.missC.joinD.pass小题3:A.succeededB.failedC.endedD.called小题4:A.excitedB.frightenedC.worriedD.pleased小题5:A.earlyB.lateC.heavilyD.eagerly小题6:A.insistedB.hopedC.orderedD.wished小题7:A.sleepingB.restingC.excitingD.breathing小题8:A.handB.eyeC.mindD.body小题9:A.her sisterB.her parentsC.the lessonsD.the medicine小题10:A.resultB.marksC.deskD.paper小题11:A.watchB.textbookC.sisterD.subject小题12:A.gave upB.put offC.look aroundD.think over小题13:A.examiningB.leavingC.copyingD.crying小题14:A.raisedB.wokeC.stoodD.cheered小题15:A.niceB.wonderfulC.terribleD.specialSoon it would be the holidays, but before that, there were year exams. All the ___11___ had been working hard for some time, reviewing their lessons for the exams. If they didn’t __12___, they would have to retake them in September. There were usually a few who ___13___, but Jane didn’t want to be one of them. She had worked hard all year, but just before the exams she was working so hard that her sister Barbara was ___14___ about her. She went to bed too__15___. The night before the first exam, Barbara __16___ that she have an early night and take a __17___ pill(药丸). She promised to wake her up in the morning.As she was falling asleep, Jane was afraid that she might oversleep. Her ___18___ kept jumping from subject to subject. At last, with the help of ___19___, she went to sleep. In no time at all, she was sitting in the examination hall, looking at the examination ___20____, but she couldn’t answer any of the questions. Everyone around her was writing pages and gages. Though she thought hard, she couldn’t find anything to write about . She kept looking at her ___21____. Time was running out. There was only an hour to go. She started one question, wrote two sentences, ___22____ and tried another one. With only half an hour left she wrote another two sentences. By this time she was so worried that she started ___23___. Her whole body shook. It shook so much that she ___24___ up. She was still in bed and it had all been a ___25____ dream. A minute later, Barbara called her name.小题1:A.teachersB.studentsC.classmatesD.schools小题2:A.prepareB.missC.joinD.pass小题3:A.succeededB.failedC.endedD.called小题4:A.excitedB.frightenedC.worriedD.pleased小题5:A.earlyB.lateC.heavilyD.eagerly小题6:A.insistedB.hopedC.orderedD.wished小题7:A.sleepingB.restingC.excitingD.breathing小题8:A.handB.eyeC.mindD.body小题9:A.her sisterB.her parentsC.the lessonsD.the medicine小题10:A.resultB.marksC.deskD.paper小题11:A.watchB.textbookC.sisterD.subject小题12:A.gave upB.put offC.look aroundD.think over小题13:A.examiningB.leavingC.copyingD.crying小题14:A.raisedB.wokeC.stoodD.cheered小题15:A.niceB.wonderfulC.terribleD.special科目:最佳答案小题1:B小题1:D小题1:B小题1:C小题1:B小题1:A小题1:A小题1:C小题1:D小题1:D小题1:A小题1:A小题1:D小题1:B小题1:C解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心________ I thought it was Mary, but when I looked again I saw it was Jane.A.At sightB.In sightC.At first sightD.On sight
At first sight初看起来。
试题“________ I thought it was...”;主要考察你对
等知识点的理解。
________ was 1998 ________ I graduated from the university.
A. It; when
B. It; that
very useful to know the customs of foreign countries.
A. that B. to coming C. it D. to go
根据汉语完成句子。1. When I just wanted to cross the road, they came by in their car and _____.2. This morning I _____ (穿衣) quickly and went to school without breakfast.3. Don"t forget _____ (锁) the door when you leave.4. This question _____ (引发) an animated discussion.5. Asking a woman"s age is an _____ (令人尴尬) thing for a man.
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司“Jane, please let me borrow a dollar,” Jenny asked as they stood in the school lunch line. “I have one in my jacket, but I don’t want to
and lose my place.”“OK,” agreed Jane.Jane waited all day for Jenny to
back the dollar she borrowed, but Jenny always seemed to be
3 . “She’s just forgotten,” thought Jane. “I don’t want to make her angry.” Still, her money didn’t go
4 . Some classmates, like Jenny, were
five dollars a week.Weeks went by. At last Jane got up enough courage (勇气) to tell her about the money.“Oh Jane, I
6 !” Jenny said. “I’ll bring the dollar tomorrow.”The next day Jenny seemed to have forgotten again. During the noon hour Jane saw her buying sweets for Mary and Ann. Jenny saw Jane looking at her.
she said something in a low voice to the other two girls. Jane felt
and asked her teacher if she could go back to the classroom.In the classroom, Jane saw two new pencils in Jenny’s desk. An
came to her. “Jenny’s not
lately, and anyway, she really owes (欠) me. Besides, she has all money to buy more. A dollar doesn’t mean anything to her, but it means a lot to me.”小题1:A.stay B.wait C.leave D.take小题2:A.return B.lend C.take D.pay小题3:A.busy B.happy C.free D.sad小题4:A.up B.on C.far D.back小题5:A.losing B.gettingC.finding D.asking小题6:A.used B.forgot C.understoodD.thought小题7:A.Even B.Again C.Then D.Instead小题8:A.alone B.bad C.hungry
D.lucky小题9:A.end B.answer C.idea D.example小题10:A.busy B.pleased
C.healthy D.kind - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:“Jane, please let me borrow a dollar,” Jenny asked as they stood in the school lunch line. “I have one in my jacket, but I don’t want to
3 . “She’s just forgotten,” thought Jane. “I don’t want to make her angry.” Still, her money didn’t go
five dollars a week.Weeks went by. At last Jane got up enough courage (勇气) to tell her about the money.“Oh Jane, I
6 !” Jenny said. “I’ll bring the dollar tomorrow.”The next day Jenny seemed to have forgotten again. During the noon hour Jane saw her buying sweets for Mary and Ann. Jenny saw Jane looking at her.
and asked her teacher if she could go back to the classroom.In the classroom, Jane saw two new pencils in Jenny’s desk. An
lately, and anyway, she really owes (欠) me. Besides, she has all money to buy more. A dollar doesn’t mean anything to her, but it means a lot to me.”小题1:A.stay B.wait C.leave D.take小题2:A.return B.lend C.take D.pay小题3:A.busy B.happy C.free D.sad小题4:A.up B.on C.far D.back小题5:A.losing B.gettingC.finding D.asking小题6:A.used B.forgot C.understoodD.thought小题7:A.Even B.Again C.Then D.Instead小题8:A.alone B.bad C.hungry
C.healthy D.kind“Jane, please let me borrow a dollar,” Jenny asked as they stood in the school lunch line. “I have one in my jacket, but I don’t want to
C.healthy D.kind科目:最佳答案小题1:C小题2:D小题3:A小题4:C小题5:B小题6:B小题7:C小题8:B小题9:C小题10:D解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心}

我要回帖

更多关于 in thought 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信