高中高考英语改错 改错 请高考英语改错高手看看呢。原文...

热门推荐:
  高考英语改错题是考生感到棘手的题型之一。笔者对近几年的高考英语改错题作了细致的分析并加以归类后,发现错误类型主要集中在以下方面。(例题保留原题号)
  1. 动词时态
  每年都有时态错误的小题,而且改动基本集中在一般过去时与一般现在时之间。时态的更改要以上下文的主体时态为依据。
  (1)She liked it very much and reads it to the class. All said the story was... 84. read
  (and连接并列谓语)
  (2)At once I apologize and controlled myself... 83. apologized
  (and连接并列谓语)
  (3)Sometimes, we talked to each other very well in class,... 82. talk
  (根据sometimes可判断此句为一般现在时)
  (4)I will write again and send you the photos we take together. 85. took
  (把照片寄给你,应该是已经拍好的,用过去时)
  (5)There are advantage for students to work while studying at school. One of them was that they can earn money. 77. is
  (从上下文判断,应该是现在时,谓语用is)
  (6)We named him Jack and keep him for about three years. 76. kept
  (and连接并列谓语)
  2. 名词单复数
  单复数互改是高考英语改错题的基本题型之一,改动的依据有:一是根据名词前的修饰限定成份;二是根据上下文的逻辑关系。
  (1)Their word were a great encouragement to me. 85. words
  (是把word改为words 还是把were改为was,根据名词前的修饰限定词their来决定。)
  (2)that was a dinner we had waited for several month. 85. months
  (several修饰复数名词)
  (3)a few minute on the Internet. 77. minutes
  (a few修饰复数名词)
  (4)But one and a half year later. 79. years
  (one and a half意思为一年半,故判断此处year应为复数形式)
  (5)There are advantage for students to work... 76. advantages
  (从there are 判断应该用名词复数)
  3. 句子结构
  句子结构方面的错误范围庞大,解答高考英语改错题主要可以从以下几方面来思考:1)句子结构是否完整,成份是否冗缺;2)单词的词性与其在句中的功能是否相符;3)主谓一致;4)复合句中连接主句和从句的关系词或引导词的运用是否得当等。
  (1)I won’t be able to meet you at the airport although I have classes in the afternoon. 78. because/as
  (复合句中连接主句和从句的关系词运用不当)
  (2)I don’t know that they don’t like to talk with me. 81. why
  (复合句中连接主句和从句的关系词运用不当)
  (3)For the most part, students working to earn money for their own use. 78. work
  (缺谓语动词)
  (4)Earning their own money allow them to spend on anything if they like. 79. allows
  (主语是动名词短语Earning their own money,谓语应该用单数)
  (5)But the most wonderful thing about Jack were his musical ability. 84. was
  (主语是第三人称单数)
  4. 赘述
  高考英语改错题中的赘述是指在一些固定表达中或从上下文逻辑来看用了多余的词,从而使句子表达不合规范或造成逻辑上的重复。
  (1)I followed her advice and should put down 100 words or so each day. 80. should
  (并列谓语,should多余)
  (2)Can you tell me about what I should do? 85. about
  (tell sb about/of sth或tell sb接从句)
  (3)I had to look up to the same word many times, ... 78. to
  (look up a word查字典)
  (4)Some students may also to save up for their college or future use. 84. to
  (情态动词may后接动词原形)
  (5)But for the most wonderful thing about Jack was his musical ability. 83. for
  (but是连词for是介词,不能并列)
  5. 固定结构(固定句型、固定短语、固定搭配)
  所谓固定结构是指英语中一些不能随意更改的习惯表达。如固定短语中的词不能缺,固定搭配要前后一致等。
  (1)Soon I began to enjoy talk to myself on paper as I was ... 81. talking
  (enjoy doing为固定短语)
  (2)I am sure they will laugh to me and see me as a fool. 79. at
  (laugh at sb. 固定短语)
  (3)from friends can all provide you for stamps from all over the world. 82. with
  (provide ... with为固定短语)
  (4)I am writing to thank you with your kind help. 76. for
  (thank sb for sth)
  (5)or for permission to do things by money. 83. with
  (with money)
  6. 冠词
  英语中冠词只有三个,从高考英语改错题的角度来看,只能从以下几个方向出题:1)不定冠词a和an互改;2)不定冠词a或an和定冠词the互改;3)根据需要增删冠词。
  (1)I will have to decide what I want to do over a weekend. 77. the
  (根据句义是特指这个周末)
  (2)When I was ∧boy, ... 76. ∧a
  (我是一个男孩,应用不定冠词 a.)
  (3)This was my first visit to a English family. 78. an
  (English开头字母是元音,应该用an)
  (4)I started writing down words from ∧ books that I read. 82. ∧the
  (名词后由从句修饰时,应使用定冠词)
  (5)I hope you’ve had∧pleasant journey home and will come to China 83. ∧a
  7. 代词
  代词不仅要与其所指代对象一致,其运用还要符合上下文的语气及逻辑关系。
  (1)And every year more and more people start a stamp collection of your own ... 78. their
  (指代对象应一致)
  (2)You have to be friends with your pupils and take good care of him. 83. them
  (pupils 是复数,后应该用替代复数名词的代词。)
  (3)Some students may also save up for our college or future use. 85. their
  (指代对象应一致)
  (4)We often play a trick on himself. 79. him
  (play a trick on sb)
  8. 连词及与并置问题
  连词连接的前后两部分是否合乎逻辑;并列连词所连接的前后两部分结构是否等同。这两点是解答连词及其相关问题的关键所在。
  (1)My grandma was the best cook in the world but could make the most delicious dishes. 79. and
  (从句意可知,此处表并列关系,应用and)
  (2)My class will be over by then or I will pick you up there. 82. and
  (并列关系,“于是、同时、然后”等意思)
  (3)I would describe myself as shy and quietly. 77. quiet
  (连接的词性应一致)
  9. 易混淆的词或词组
  易混淆的词既包括词意相同或相近的同义词、近义词,也包括外形相似、意义有别的词组。易混淆词或词组的辨析也是高考改错题中不容忽视的部分。
  (1)Finding information on the Net is easily. 83. easy
  (be easy 非常容易,形容词做表语)
  (2)She called 119 immediate. 84. immediately
  (副词做状语)
  (3)I always thought in Chinese and tried to translate anything into English. 78. everything
  (在陈述句中一般用everything)
  (4)...but I had terribly problems memorizing them. 77. terrible
  (作定语应用形容词)
  (5)My pronunciation was terribly. 78.terrible
  (系动词后用形容词作表语)
  以上错误类型的划分不一定很科学,但至少能为考生解答高考英语改错题提供思考方法。一旦考生认清了高考英语改错题的特点、解题方法以及错误类型,解题时就不会盲目从事,而能做到有的放矢。
  内容出自:微信素材实战英语口语交流
  实战英语口语交流
  微信公众号:practiceEnglish
  关注实战英语口语平台微信每日分享美剧俚语,英语口语交流群,英语发音和语调视频,每日一首英语歌,建议在微信上看视频请在WiFi下学习。公益学习口语平台。
欢迎举报抄袭、转载、暴力色情及含有欺诈和虚假信息的不良文章。
微信公众号:practiceEnglish 公益英语口语学...
中国高校校报协会副会长......
北京教育音像报刊总社评论部评论员.....
中国青少年研究中心首席专家
美国独立教育顾问协会认证顾问
中国人民大学政治学教授高中英语改错题 每题10个错误 我是英语菜鸟 希望高手能详细解答 谢谢-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站-提供健康,养生,留学,移民,创业,汽车等信息
> 信息中心 >
高中英语改错题 每题10个错误 我是英语菜鸟 希望高手能详细解答 谢谢
来源:互联网 发表时间: 9:04:29 责任编辑:王亮字体:
为了帮助网友解决“高中英语改错题 每题10个错误 我是英语菜鸟 希望高手能详细解答 谢谢”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“高中英语改错题 每题10个错误 我是英语菜鸟 希望高手能详细解答 谢谢”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:高中英语改错题 每题10个错误 我是英语菜鸟 希望高手能详细解答 谢谢,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:1.
①We have a praty last sunday .During the paty, I made my way the bathroom and closed the door before me.②A minute or two late,a little girl opened a bathroom door and walked in.③I was stil sit.④&Don't you know if ittle girls aren't supposed to come into the bathroom when a little boy is using it !&I shouted.⑤The little was shocked by my being at there.⑥Then she started to cry.⑦She quick closed the door,ran to the kitchen,and teafully complained to her parents and my grandmother.⑧Most of the partygoer had overheard my loud remark and were greatly amused by it.
①Women are taking much more important part in society today.②Now women are worling like teachers,scientists and even leaders.③Almost all jobs that used to be done by men are done prefectly well by women.④Women are no longer looking down upon in society.⑤As the changes in their social role,Women's position in the family have been improve as well.⑥It's hard to find the wife is busy though the husband is sitting in an armchair,watching TV.⑦In spite of all these changes ,a great number of man still guard his rights.⑧They think women as in capable creatures.⑨Sometimes few women are allowed attend important meetings.⑩This is the problem we should try to solve now.解决方案2:第一篇:
1.We have a praty last sunday--have改had,时态错误,last sunday为过去时
2. I made my way the bathroom--way后加to,make one's way to someplace固定词组
3.I closed the door before me--before改behind根据语义“关上了?????的门”按逻辑应当是身后的门,而不是面前的门,不然我都还没进去呢。
4.A minute or two late--late改latter,表示????时间之后
5.a little girl opened a bathroom door--第二个a改the,明显bathroom只有一个door,而且在前文我关上它的时候已经提到(I made my way the bathroom and closed the door before me),所以用特指的the
6.I was stil sit--sit改sat,时态,过去时
7.Don't you know if ittle girls aren't supposed to--去掉if,根据语义:你不知道小女孩们是不应该??????不需要if
8.The little was shocked by my being at there--去掉at,being there已经有在那里的意思,不需在加一个at(在)
9.She quick closed the door--quick改quickly快速地关上了门,修饰动作用副词
10.Most of the partygoer--partygoers,Most of??????中的绝大部分,说明是复数,加s
1.Women are taking much more important part in--taking后加a,take a part in固定词组
2.Now women are worling like--like改as不是像书名一样工作,而是举例子,做如(as)??????的工作
3.Almost all jobs that used to be done--used前加are,be used to be done曾经是被?????做的
4.Women are no longer looking down upon in society--looking改looked,be looked down upon是被看不起,而looking down upon是向下看到???????
5.As the changes in their social role--As改With,随着/因为有??????(的发生),as和with的用法要讲很麻烦,我讲得也许也不全面,你可以去别的地方查,我不多费笔墨
6.have been improve as well--improve改improved被提高,被动,要变为过去时形态
7.It's hard to find the wife is busy--find后加that,It's adj(形容词)that做??????是??????的,固定句式
8.a great number of man--man改men,a great number of大量的,复数
9.still guard his rights--his改their,前面说到是复数,所以这里要用their
10.few women are allowed attend important meetings--allowed后加to,be allowed to被允许做??????固定词组
没什么大问题,还有不懂的可追问
2个回答4个回答1个回答
相关文章:
最新添加资讯
24小时热门资讯
Copyright © 2004- All Rights Reserved. 中国学网 版权所有
京ICP备号-1 京公网安备02号请英语高手看看呐,改错,10处.It is reported,some poor students receive financial support from some kind people but never express our thanks.Personally,I think they are wrong.Though the helpers don't expect some reward in return,but it's necessary and good manner to say "thank you."Besides,it is a basic social skill express ourselves in the modern society.Maybe some of them did feel thankful.It is only because they are afraid of being looked down upon which they remain silently.But I just want to say that being poor for the moment doesn't mean you would be poor forever.
It is reported,some poor students receive financial 1._____as________ support from some kind people but never express our 2._____their________ thanks.Personally,I think they are wrong.Though the 3.____全对_________ helpers don’t expect any reward,but it’s necessary 4.____去掉but_________ and good manner to say “Thank you”.Besides,it is a 5._______manners______ basic social skill express ourselves in the modern society.6.___to express__________ Maybe some of them did feel thankful.It is only because 7.____do_________ they are afraid of being looked down upon which they 8.___that__________ remain silently.But I just want to say that being poor for 9.____slient_________ the moment doesn’t mean you would be poor forever.10._____will________
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
把it改成as,和把逗号改成that,语法是一样的
那个 some reward 不用改啊。。
而且 skill
express 是中间加个to .....。。。
reward肯定是要用复数的,skill& express&是中间加个to是改成动词不定式作后置定语,我这个是改成定语从句,一样的
it/as。kind后加of。but后加they。our/their.reward/rewards.去掉though。good前面加a。skill后面加to。which改成that。silently改成silent。不准确,仅供参考
第一个是吧It 改成As
哦,不一定对,猜得,貌似有哥们有准确答案啊,小弟膜拜
It (1) was reported (2) that some poor students (3) received financial support from some kind people but never (4) expressed (5) their thanks.Personally,I think they are wrong.Though the helpers don't...
It is reported 改为as is reportd,kind改为kindly,good 改为 a good manner
扫描下载二维码改错 请英语高手看看呢.原文如下I often read English aloud and trying to learn something important in heart.It helps me remember what Ihave learned and form good habit of thinking in English.I listen a lot and communicate with the others in English every day and my written English is becoming better and better .I also try my best master the necessery grammer knowledge .By this means ,I can express me correctly .That's why I have been learning English.四楼的怎么不改完啊?我看好你哦
卡卡西瓜倈
第一句 i often read English aloud and "try "to learn something important in heart.如果用trying 可以把句子改为 i often read English trying to learn something.去掉and第二句 It helps me remember what I have learned and "forms"good habit.主谓一致第三句 the others 换成others 没有特指第四句 I also try my best master,.这里master前面少了to第五句 Ican express me correctly 把me 去掉 直接说 i can express correctly 加了me就成了中国式英语了最后一句 that's way I have been learning English 把learning换成studying因为learn表示已经学会某物 没有持续性 因为表示学会了 就是瞬间那一刹那间的动作 就好比die 不可以说have been dead 因为死了就是死了 一瞬间的动作 不可能持续 所以 这里如果要用持续性的 就用study
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.trying---try2.form good --forms
a good 3.the others-- others4.my best master --.my best to master 5. me --myself
trying--try第二句helps me to remember……
others 前面不带the,best 后要带to表目的。
I often read English aloud and trying【try】to learn something important in【by】 heart.
It helps me remember what I have learned and form 【加上the】 good habit of thinking in English.
I listen a lot and ...
trying→try
form →formed
the others→others
written→spoken
master→to master
necessery→necessary
this→these
learning→studying
loudlytryhabits去掉theeveryday后的and改为,to mastermeaningmyself把what改how
扫描下载二维码让你秒变作文高手 | 2016高考英语写作必备句式(四组)_高中生学习-爱微帮
&& &&& 让你秒变作文高手 | 2016高考英语写…
第一组1. It goes without saying that …不用说……It goes without saying that it pays to keep early hours. 不用说, 早睡早起是值得的。2. There is no denying the fact that …不可否认这个事实……=No one can deny …谁也不可否认……There is no denying that successful business lies in a healthy body and mind. 不可否认, 成功的关键在于健康的身心。3. I am greatly convinced (that)…=I am greatly assured (that)…我深信……I am greatly convinced that prevention is better than cure. 我深信预防胜于治疗。4. Among various kinds of …=Of all the …在各种……之中, ……Among various kinds of sports, I like jogging in particular. 在各种运动中, 我尤其喜欢慢跑。5. In my opinion …=As far as I am concerned ,…在我看来, ……In my opinion, playing computer games not only takes up much time but also is harmful to our health. 在我看来, 打电脑游戏既花费也有害健康。6. According to my personal experience = Based on my personal experience根据我个人经验According to my personal experience, smile has done me a lot of good. 根据我个人的经验, 微笑带给我很多好处7. Of all the people I know, perhaps none deserves my respect more than …在我认识的人当中, 也许没有一个人比……更值得我尊敬。Of all the people I know, perhaps none deserves my respect more than Miss Zhang, my English teacher. 在我认识的人当中, 也许没有一个人比我的英语老师张老师更值得我尊敬。8. In the course of my schooling, I will never forget …在我的求学过程中, 我忘不了……In the course of my schooling, I will never forget the great difficulty I encountered in learning English. 在我求学的过程中, 我忘不了学习英语的巨大困难。9. With the increase/growth of the population, …随着人口的增加, ……With the advance of science and technology, …随着科技的进步, ……With the rapid development of our economy ,…随着我国经济的快速发展, ……10. In the age of information and communication, …plays an important role. 在这信息年代, ……扮演重要的角色。In the age of information and communication, the computer plays an extremely important role. 在这信息年代, 计算机扮演着非常重要的角色。11. Nothing in the world can delight me so much as …世界上没有什么比……更令我高兴。Nothing in the world can delight me so much as having hamburgers in fast food restaurants. 世界上没有什么比到快餐店吃汉堡包更令我高兴。12. It is necessary/important/proper that S.(should)V. ……是必要的/重要的/适当的。It is necessary that we master a foreign language. 我们掌握一门外语是必要的。13. Whenever I …每当我……, 我就……Whenever I think about this, I smile. 每当我想起这些, 我都会笑。14. It is said/ thought /reported/believed (that)…据说/人们认为/据报道/人们相信It is believed that health is above wealth. 人们相信健康重于财富。15. The main reason why/for …is (that) ……的主要原因是……The main reason why he failed was that he didn’t work hard. 他失败的主要原因是他不努力。16. To …, there are at least three things we can do. 要……, 我们至少要做三件事。第二组1. We have reasons to believe (that)…我们有理由相信……We have reasons to believe (that) corporal punishment should be strictly prohibited. 我们有理由相信体罚应该严格禁止。2. As a matter of fact, …=in fact …事实上, ……As a matter of fact, it is health that counts. 事实上, 健康才是最重要的。3. Besides (in addition), we should not neglect …此外, 我们不应忽视……In addition, we should not neglect that everyone wants a friendly and peaceful society. 此外, 我们不应忽视每个人都想要一个温馨祥和的社会。4. On the contrary, …=By contrast, …相反的,……On the contrary, a few students, it seems, are still fooling around. 相反的, 少数学生似乎还在虚度光阴。5. On the other hand, …另一方面, ……The government should enforce laws strictly. On the other hand, the public should also develop the good habit of reducing pollution. 政府应严格执法, 另一方面, 大众也应该培养减少污染的好习惯。6. However, it is a pity that …然而, 很可惜的是……However, it is a pity that he should always cram at the eleventh hour. 然而, 很可惜的是他总是临时抱佛脚。7. In other words, … = To put it differently 换言之,……In other words, I will try my best to attain ( live up to) my goal. 换言之, 我会尽最大的努力达到我的目标。8. It will be true as assumed by others, but I don’t believe it. I believe that …别人可能认为这是事实, 但我不是。我认为……It will be true as assumed by others, but I don’t believe it. I believe that if you have strong determination and perseverance, success will certainly come to you in the end. 别人可能认为这是事实, 但我不是。我认为如果你有很大的决心和毅力, 成功最终是属于你的。9. What is more serious is (that)…更严重的是, ……What is more serious is that we do not cherish wildlife. 更严重的是, 我们不珍惜野生动物。10. In view of the practical need of society, …鉴于社会实际的需要, ……In view of practical need of society, there are more and more people interested in learning English. 鉴于社会实践的需要, 愈来愈多的人对学英语有兴趣。第三组1. If one can really put the three points into action (practice), …如果能实践这三点, ……If one can really put the three points into action (practice), he will surely be able to live a happy life. 如果能实践这三点, 他肯定能过上幸福的生活。2. In this way, I believe (that)…如此, 我相信……In this way, I believe that all the people may be able to enjoy the bus ride like me. 如此, 我相信大家或许能够像我一样, 享受乘坐公共汽车的乐趣。3. Only with combined efforts, can we …唯有通力合作, 我们才能……Only with combined efforts, can we expect our hometown take on a new look in due course. 唯有通力合作, 我们才能期望我们的家乡不久会有新的面貌。4. For these reasons, I …基于这些理由, 我……For these reasons, I think that receiving college education in China is wise. 基于这些理由, 我认为在中国接受大学教育是明智的。5. In conclusion, …=To sum up, …总而言之, ……In conclusion, a good citizen should observe traffic regulations. 总而言之, 好公民应该遵守交通规则。6. We can, therefore, come to the conclusion (that)…因此, 我们可以得出如下个结论We can, therefore, come to the conclusion that nothing is so precious as peace in the world. 因此, 我们能下个结论, 那就是世上和平最珍贵。7. If we can do as mentioned above, there can be no doubt (that)…如果我们能做到如上所述, 毫无疑问地……If we can do as mentioned above, there can be no doubt that we can master English. 如果我们能做到如上所述, 毫无疑问地, 我们就能精通英语。8. Therefore, we should realize (that)…所以, 我们应该意识到……Therefore, we should realize that in learning English we can not do without a dictionary. 所以, 我们应该意识到学英文不能没有词典9. We, therefore, can make it clear from the above discussion (that)…因此, 由上面的讨论我们可以明白……We, therefore, can make it clear from the above discussion that perseverance can overcome any difficulty. 因此, 由上面的讨论我们可以明白, 坚持不懈可以克服任何困难。第四组1. Nothing is +-er than to do没有比……更重要的了Nothing is more important than to receive education. 没有比接受教育更重要的事。2. There is no doubt that …毫无疑问……There is no doubt that honesty still plays a very important role in public morality. 毫无疑问, 诚实在公共道德方面依然起着重要作用。3. There is no one but …没有人不……There is no one but longs to go to college. 没有人不渴望上大学。4. spare no effort to do 不遗余力地……We should spare no effort to beautify our environment. 我们应该不遗余力的美化我们的环境。5. be closely related to …与……息息相关Taking exercise is closely related to health. 做运动与健康息息相关。6. due to/owing to/thanks to …因为……Thanks to his encouragement, I finally realized my dream. 因为他的鼓励, 我终于实现我的梦想本文来源于网络,无法核实出处。如涉及侵权,请直接联系我们删除。 ·END· 高中生的学习助手家长的家教顾问 / 老师的得力参谋长按↑↑二维码关注我啊!↙↙查看往日的精彩内容请点击“阅读原文”
点击展开全文
高中学生的学习助手,考爸考妈的家教顾问,教师教学的得力参谋!(本号由全国优秀少儿报刊《中学生阅读》《中学生数理化》《学生英语报》《中学生时事政治报》联合打造)
您的【关注和订阅】是作者不断前行的动力
本站文章来自网友的提交收录,如需删除可发送邮件到 bang@ 或联系QQ ,
(C)2014&&版权所有&&&|&&&
京ICP备号-2&&&&京公网安备34}

我要回帖

更多关于 高考英语改错 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信