有道口语大师电脑版本题请教大家:What are ...

2014年5月雅思口语真题Part1:个人信息话题
在线咨询免费热线:400-
摘要:下面是小马过河雅思频道老师为大家整理的<FONT color=#ff年5月雅思口语真题。主要是Speaking Part1中关于个人信息话题的题目,大概有90多条,有需要这份2014年5月雅思口语真题汇总的同学可以下载电子版。
  2014年5月口语真题Part1:个人信息话题第一组
  Do you think breakfast is important? Why?
  What kind of clothes style you like? Why?
  When is the busiest time in a day? Do you really enjoy it? If you want to change your life, how do you do?
  What impression does a person’s handwriting have on other people?
  How can children today improve or practice their handwriting?
  Do you think handwriting is very important nowadays?
  How did you learn to write?
  When do children begin to write in your country?
  Do you think computers might one day replace handwriting?
  Nowadays, how do most people write things?
  Do you usually write by hand or write using a computer?
  What are your main reasons for using e-mails?
  How often do you send e-mails?
  Do you like writing to people?
  What do you usually write about?
  Do you often write things?
  Are there any methods to help us fall asleep more easily?
  Do you sometimes find difficult to fall asleep?
  What are the effects of sleeping too little on people?
  Do you think younger people sleep more than old people?
  Do old people sleep a lot, why or why not?
  Is it necessary to take a nap at noon?
  How many hours do you sleep every day?
  After you go abroad, do you plan to join any clubs?
  Do you plan to spend many years overseas?
  When you go abroad, do you plan to live in the countryside or a big city, and why?
  2014年5月真题Part1:个人信息话题第二组
  When do you plan to start your plans?
  Please summarize your plans for the near future.
  Can people deal with two different things at the same time?
  Is it easy to be with concentration?
  When do people need to focus on something?
  Is it important to focus on one thing you should deal with?
  If you had more time, what would you do with the extra time?
  Are you ever late for anything?
  Do you think it's useful to plan your time?
  Where did you learn how to organize your time?
  Would you say you manage your time well?
  Do you think young people and older people organize their time in the same way?
  How do you organize your time?
  In the past few years, have there been any changes to what people in your country eat?
  What do you consider to be a healthy diet?
  Which do you prefer – to eat one big meal or to eat several small snacks?
  Are you willing to try some new food?
  Do you think there are any benefits from eating breakfast?
  Which do you prefer to eat, lunch or dinner? (Why?)
  Was the the same colour that the one you like right now as the one you like when you were a child?
  Is there any colour you would not want your walls to be?
  Do you prefer light or dark (or, bright) colours?
  Is colour very important to you when you are buying clothes?
  Were any colours important to you when you were a child?
  Are colours important to you?
  If you were to change the colour of your bedroom walls, what colour would you choose?
  What colour is most popular among your friends?
  What was your favourite colour when you were a child?
  When was the last time you gave flowers to someone?
  Do people in your country ever use flowers for special occasions?
  Do you think flowers are important?
  2014年5月雅思口语真题Part1:个人信息话题第三组
  What flowers do you like? (Why?)
  Do you like plastic flowers?
  Do any flowers have any special meaning in your country?
  Do you prefer (to see) flowers indoors or outdoors?
  Do you like flowers?
  What sports do young people like to do?
  What kinds of (or, style of) clothes do people in your country like to wear?
  Do your friends have the same tastes in clothes as you?
  Do you wear the same kinds of clothes in winter and summer?
  Do you wear the same clothes both at work and after work?
  What kinds/styles of clothes do you like (or, prefer) to wear? (Why?)
  Is it important what clothes you wear at your job? (your company)
  Do you think it's important what clothes a person wears? (Why?/Why not?)
  Is there any sport that you would like to try in the future?
  What would you say is a "healthy lifestyle"?
  What do you do to keep healthy?
  Do you have a bag for special occasions?
  2014年5月雅思口语真题Part1:个人信息话题第四组
  Do you think the style of a bag is very important?
  When you are buying a bag, what factors do you consider? / How do you make your choice when you are buying a bag?
  What sorts of bags do women like to buy?
  Do you usually carry a bag when you go out?
  What do you put in these bags?
  What types of bags do you use?
  Do you have any special traditions about naming children? / What do people consider when they are giving a baby a name in your country?
  Who usually names babies in your country?
  Is it easy to change your name in your country? / In your country, are there any problems that could occur if someone changed their name?
  Would you like to change your name? / Have you ever considered changing your name?
  Do you like your name?
  Does your name have any particular (or, special) meaning?
  Who gave you your name?
  Describe yourself emotionally?
  Describe yourself physically?
  以上是过河雅思频道为大家整理的2014年5月雅思口语真题中的Part1中的内容,希望对大家有帮助,雅思频道尽力为大家整理汇集各种资料,如果需要请联系客服老师下载!
>  编辑推荐:      
相关字搜索:&&&&&&&&&
1、凡本网注明 “来源:小马过河”的所有作品,版权均属小马过河国际教育()所有,未经本站授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式使用;已经本网授权的,应在授权范围内使用,且必须注明“来源:小马过河国际教育”。违反上述声明者,本网将追究其法律责任。
2、本网部分资料为网上搜集转载,均尽力标明作者和出处。对于本网刊载作品涉及版权等问题的,请作者与本网站联系,本网站核实确认后会尽快予以处理。 本网转载之作品,并不意味着认同该作品的观点或真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人转载使用,请与著作权人联系,并自负法律责任。
3、本网站欢迎积极投稿。
4、联系方式:
 电话:400- 转 自然流量部
Copyright (C)
All Rights Resserved 小马过河版权所有
全国保分电话:400-  邮箱:
中关村:北京市海淀区中关村海淀北一街2号鸿城拓展大厦8层
贸:北京朝阳区永安里华彬大厦8层
上海市黄浦区南京西路388号仙乐斯广场16层
京ICP备号-3如何评价有道口语大师_百度知道
如何评价有道口语大师
提问者采纳
我也是看了知乎上说的神乎其神的才下的:最大的问题就是不能选进度,有点小的tips还不错缺点,完全忽略了口语语气音调的重要性,单独看这是个不错的软件我只能客观的说。PS,必须从这么基础的对话练起真的很无聊,现实生活里几个人会这样说英语,必须一个词一个词每个音都发出来。优点:图案萌吧,要么就是没用过流利说的,连读的一律D。还有就是录音的识别能力:如果你真的想练口语的话我觉得还是英语流利说比较合适,果然期望有多高失望有多大。给这个软件好评的要么是小朋友,适合初中生课余学习用,还算循序渐进
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁2013雅思口语考试题库_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
2013雅思口语考试题库
上传于||文档简介
&&2&#03;1&#03;雅&#8203;思&#8203;口&#8203;语&#8203;考&#8203;试&#8203;题&#8203;库
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩12页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢后使用快捷导航没有帐号?
查看: 6646|回复: 4
本帖最后由 promisingdark 于
15:50 编辑
We all know that many people today are right-handed than left-handed. Can one trace this same pattern far back in prehistory? Much of the evidence about right-hand versus left-hand dominance comes from stencils and prints found in rock shelters in Australia and elsewhere, and in many Ice Age caves in France, Spain, and Tasmania. When a left hand has been stenciled, this implies that the artist was right-handed, and vice versa. Even though the paint was often sprayed on by mouth, one can assume that the dominant hand.assisted in the operation. One also has to make the assumption that hands were stenciled palm downward- a left hand stenciled palm upward might of course look as if it were a right hand .Of 158 stencils in the French cave of Gargas, 136 have been identified as left, and only 22 right-handedness was therefore heavily predominant.
Cave art furnishes other types of evidence of this phenomenon. Most engravings, for example, are best lit from the left, as befits the work of right-handed artists, who generally prefer to have the light source on the left so that the shadow of their hand does not fall on the tip of the engraving tool or brush. In the few cases where an Ice Age figure is depicted holding something , it is mostly, though not always, in the right hand.
5.All of the following are mentioned in paragraphs 1 and 2 as evidence of right-handedness in art and artists EXCEPT
A.the ideal source of lighting for most engravings
B.the fact that a left hand stenciled palm upward might look like a right hand
C.the prevalence of outlines of left hands
D.figures in prehistoric art holding objects with the right hand.
这道题我选的C,可是答案选B,我看到文中提到了C了,我不明白,请大家给我讲解一下
先把题目读懂,except很重要~!
ABCD中哪一个选项不能作为艺术家大多是右撇子的证据
A,大多数版画的理想照明来源。
是正确的,可以从最后一段的这么一句看出来:
Most engravings, for example, are best lit from the left, as befits the work of right-handed artists
大多数的版画,从左边照明都是最好的,这样合适于使用右手的艺术家的工作
从常识也可以判断,使用右手不会挡着左边的光线
C,左手素描的盛行。outline在这里是素描的意思。
也是正确的。答案可以从这么一句看出来:
When a left hand has been stenciled, this implies that the artist was right-handed
当左手被当做模板时,这意味着艺术家是右撇子。
这一点也可以从常识上理解,因为你不可能一边拿左手当模板,一边又用左手来作画。
D,史前艺术中右手持物的人物
这是最后一段的最后一句话提到的
In the few cases where an Ice Age figure is depicted holding something , it is mostly, though not always, in the right hand
冰河时代少数被描述为持有什么东西的人物,通常是在右手
最后一段讲了俩证据(第一句话就是这么说的,evidence),一个是A说的照明,一个就是D的画像
重点阐述了照明的原理,右手持物没有展开说明,但是也是证据
B段在原文中直接提到了:
One also has to make the assumption that hands were stenciled palm downward- a left hand stenciled palm upward might of course look as if it were a right hand
这里的make the assumption很重要,假设
也就是说,后面的这一段话属于假设
这篇文章是探讨史前艺术家到底使用左手还是右手多,要做出推论,需要使用一定的假设
而这一句话属于假设(assumption),因此不是evidence
关于这段话的具体意思可以理解一下
stencil:a piece of card, plastic, metal, etc. into which shapes have been cut, and which is used to draw or paint patterns onto a surface 模板
palm:the inner surface of the hand between the wrist and fingers 手掌
综上,这个句子翻译如下:
One also has to make the assumption that hands were stenciled palm downward- a left hand stenciled palm upward might of course look as if it were a right hand
同时需要做出这个假设:这些手都是朝下的手掌模具——一个朝上的左手手掌模具看起来像是右手
(还不明白的话,就伸出自己的左爪子朝上,看看是不是和右爪子很像? )
promisingdark
& & 原来如此,感谢版主
我也迷惑了!!!