谁有种子 h u a n g p i a ...

exploring and sharing ideas
We welcome all Mac users to enquire about BSMUG activities. We cater to Mac beginners as well as more experienced Mac user. Facilities offer information and assistance to help you connect with the right people for your interest. They include a forums and live chatrooms. There is also a feedback page and contact page on this website.
MEETING UPDATE 12 October 2010
Is it time to get this show on the road again?
In 2008 there were reportedly over 4000 Mac users in or around our Shire - over 100 were members of BSMUG. Sadly for many, our monthly meetings were suspended in July 2009 as there were no parties willing to commit time to keep things happening. Could you be interested?
BSMUG's website, forum and chatroom are still active. Based on the number of enquiries in the past months there would be support for more face-to-face events, even one or two each year.
Latest News/Articles . . .
16 September 2011
28 August 2011
12 October 2010
4 August 2010
24 July 2009
24 July 2009
About BSMUG . . .
BSMUG is a non-profit community group. Full membership $15/yr entitles members to participate in and shape group incentives. [See also: ]
Our website uses
blogging tool, which makes it easy to add new categories of information, and also allows visitors to leave comments. All entries displayed begin with the most recent date entered, within each category.
Here's a summary of what you can find on this site:
. Members may promote their business/services here. Entries are indexed by most recent date entered, not alphabetically. Contact the BSMUG co-ordinator for more info.
FORUM / IRC (Chatroom)
and connect with other Mac users locally, around Australia and the world!
. This category announces and documents creative projects. Also includes follow-up tutorials and suggestions for progressing your Mac learning curve (based on past presentations etc.)
A list of meeting-presentation themes suggested by BSMUG members and guests. ? Then post your comments here, in the forum or bring them to a meeting.文档贡献者
该文档贡獻者很忙,什么也没留下。
下载此文档
正在努仂加载中...
T H E S C A L I N G O F A I R G U N ARRAYS, I N C L U D I N G D E P T H D E P E .
文档星级:
内容提示:T H E S C A L I N G O F A I R G U N ARRAYS,
I N C L U D I N G D E P T H D E P E N D E N C E AND
INTERACTIONS*
A.M. ZIOLKOWSKI**
ZIOLKOWSKI, 1986, The Scaling of Airgun Arrays Including Depth Dependence and Inter-
actions, Geophysical Prospecting 34, 383-408.
The article provides a theoretical basis for the extension of the method of scaling law
deconvolution to three dimensions using airgun arrays as a sound source.
Earlier papers by the author required the dimensions of the scaled sources to be different
while the depths and firing pressures were maintained the same in order to preserve the same
dynamics of the scaled sources at scaled time. However, this forces the source ghost to be
considered as part of the impulse response of the earth rather than as part of the downgoing
source wave. And, in fact, the dynamics of the scaled sources are not the same at the same
depth because the ghost reflection modulates the behaviour of the oscillating bubbles gener-
ated by the airg
文档格式:PDF|
浏覽次数:3|
上传日期: 03:34:04|
下载积分:
该用户还上传叻这些文档
官方公共微信
下载文档:T H E S C A L I N G O F A I R G U N ARRAYS, I N C L U D I N G D E P T H D E P E N D E N C E AND INTERACTIONS* A.M. ZIOLKOWSKI** .PDF文档贡献者
該文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
下载此文檔
正在努力加载中...
M O V I N G SOURCE P R O F I L I N G (MSP)’ W. B R A U N E R 2 , H . D U R S C .
文档星级:
内容提示:M O V I N G SOURCE P R O F I L I N G (MSP)’
W. B R A U N E R 2 , H . D U R S C H N E R 2 , B . K O O P M A N N ’ ,
R . M A R S C H A L L 3 and K . P E T E R S 4
BRAUNER, D ~ S C H N EH., KOOPMANN, MARSCHALL, and PETERS, 1988. Moving
source profiling (MSP). Geophysical Prospecting 35,621.
Moving source profiling is a modification of walk-away vertical seismic profiling in
which the source is moved along a line across a well while the signal is recorded in the well at
a certain depth. The method was designed to better predict the target horizon below the drill
bit and away from the well location. The method has several advantages in areas of compli-
cated overburden.
In overthrust regions, the receiver is placed below much of the complicated structure to
minimize distortion of the reflected signal. The final seismic image is a depth presentation of
the subsurface structure and stratigraphy based on wavefront calculations. This depth estima-
tion is obtained with
文档格式:PDF|
浏览次数:13|
上传日期: 21:41:25|
下载积分:
该用户还上传了这些文档
官方公共微信
下载攵档:M O V I N G SOURCE P R O F I L I N G (MSP)’ W. B R A U N E R 2 , H . D U R S C H N E R 2 , B . K O O P M A N N ’ , R . M A R S.PDF}

我要回帖

更多关于 谁都有秘密 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信