thank you didofor heari...

Writing a Thank You Note to the BossBy M.A., SHRM-SCP, SPHR - Corporate Trainer & Consultant
Are you thinking about writing a thank you note to your boss? Your boss is sure to be happy that you recognized and acknowledged his or her actions - and the fact that you took the time to say "thank you" is sure to help you stand out as a team player with a positive attitude. Here are some wording examples you may want to use.
Five Example Thank You Notes
There are several occasions that may warrant a formal thank you to your boss. Here are examples for some of the most common situations. Be sure to customize the text so that it reflects your personality and is appropriate for your relationship with your boss and your specific circumstances.
1. Express Appreciation for a Recommendation
Thank you for recommending me for a promotion within the company. The fact that you feel I am ready to take on additional responsibility means a lot to me. I truly appreciate the support and guidance that you have shown to me throughout my time with XYZ company and am truly grateful that you are willing to help me make forward progress toward achieving my long term goals. I appreciate your vote of confidence and look forward to continuing to work with you well into the future.
2. Thank You for Granting a Vacation Request
I want to let you know how much I
your decision to grant my request for vacation time next month so that I can attend my niece's wedding. I know that my absence comes during a busy time for the company, so I appreciate the fact that you are willing to work with my need for time off for this family occasion. I will ensure that everything is set up for things to go smoothly during my time away. Please know how much I appreciate your willingness to work with me on this request.
3. Thank You for a Key Assignment
I am writing to let you know how much I excited I am that you have entrusted me to lead the project team on the XYZ Client account. As you know, taking on additional responsibility is something that I have been working toward doing for quite some time. I can't express how thrilled I am to have this opportunity and how honored I feel to have been chosen. Thank you again for your vote of confidence in my abilities. You can count on me to put forth 100 percent effort on this important project, and I will work tirelessly to make sure that your needs - and those of the client - are fully met.
4. Express Appreciation for Approving a Training Request
I want to let you know how much I appreciate your decision to approve my request to attend Crystal Reports training. I know there have been some concerns regarding the timeliness and quality of reports produced in my department, and I am convinced that using Crystal Reports will help overcome those challenges. Learning how to use the program effectively will go a long way toward improving the productivity in my department and I appreciate that you have provided me with the opportunity to do just that. Thank you for listening to and approving my request for this important training program. I look forward to applying what I learn from attending the training in my work and to helping others in the department master the program as well.
5. Thank You For Listening
I am writing to let you know how grateful I am that you took the time to listen to me when I asked for an opportunity to voice some concerns with you. The fact that you were willing to take time out of your schedule and hear me out means a lot, as well as the fact that you truly seemed to care. The information and suggestions that you provided were very useful, and I feel much better about the issues I have been concerned about. Just knowing that my supervisor cares enough to listen helps me realize that I am working for a good company and that I have a great boss. While I don't tell you often enough, I really do appreciate you.
Professionalism Is Key
As with any business document, be sure that any correspondence you send to your boss conveys an appropriate message about your level of professionalism. Keep in mind that being seen as having strong
can have a positive impact on your career.
Related Topics
Post a comment
Browse Business Categories
Follow or Like LoveToKnow:
LoveToKnow Corp.函电翻译(英--中)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
函电翻译(英--中)
上传于||文档简介
&&函​电​翻​译​(​英​-​-​中​)
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩8页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢选词填空about travel what in act resuit get do busy read Thank you for your letter.I am so glad to hear you are_____well at school.Congratulations on your exam____.How did you spend your christmas holiday?Did you stay at home or did you ____comewhere?I am lot of schoolwork.I enjoy English and math but I do not like science very much.Also like ____histoy books.Last month we held a sports day at school.I enjoyed the games very much but I was not fastest or strongest.I only came third____the long jump but I still _____a prize from the head teacher.I'm really interested in films.And you The other day I saw the latest James Bond film.I think the _____who plays James Bond is my favorite film star .What _____you?I'm going to stay in China duing the summer holidays.I've made a lot of friends so I will have a good time.I will write to you and tell you ____ I am doing .
epNL68FH39
getting 固定搭配get well with result 得知考试成绩,考试结果travel 在家待着还是出去旅游reading like后面接动词-ing形式in got 得到 actor 根据后文知道是演员about 固定搭配what
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
YUIFHKYHUKYHKYHK
扫描下载二维码当前位置: &
求翻译:I thank you for the warm,and I glad to hear mp3 from you是什么意思?
I thank you for the warm,and I glad to hear mp3 from you
问题补充:
我感谢你的热情,我很高兴听到你的MP3
正在翻译,请等待...
我感谢您温暖和I高兴听见mp3从您
谢谢你的热情,,我很高兴听到您的 mp3
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!CHARTS & TRENDS
There was an error trying to load your rating for this title.
Some parts of this page won't work property. Please reload or try later.
I'm Watching This!
Error Please try again!
Added to Your Check-Ins.
239 critic
Thank You for Smoking&()
Satirical comedy follows the machinations of Big Tobacco's chief spokesman, Nick Naylor, who spins on behalf of cigarettes while trying to remain a role model for his twelve-year-old son.
(screenplay),
Popularity
Only 26 films have reached the $1 billion mark worldwide. Have you seen all of them?
Related News
AM, +08:00
User Lists
Related lists from IMDb users
a list of 28 titles
created 29&Mar&2011
a list of 49 titles
created 03&Aug&2011
a list of 23 titles
created 11&Dec&2011
a list of 25 titles
created 20&Jun&2012
a list of 27 titles
created 08&Jul&2012
Connect with IMDb
Share this Rating
Thank You for Smoking
Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? Use the HTML below.
You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin.
User Polls
Nominated for
Golden Globes.
12 wins & 30 nominations.
An IRS auditor suddenly finds himself the subject of narration only he can hear: narration that begins to affect his entire life, from his work, to his love-interest, to his death.
Marc Forster
Will Ferrell,
Emma Thompson,
Dustin Hoffman
With a job traveling around the country firing people, Ryan Bingham enjoys his life living out of a suitcase, but finds that lifestyle threatened by the presence of a new hire and a potential love interest.
Jason Reitman
George Clooney,
Vera Farmiga,
Anna Kendrick
A quietly troubled young man returns home for his mother's funeral after being estranged from his family for a decade.
Zach Braff
Zach Braff,
Peter Sarsgaard,
Natalie Portman
A family determined to get their young daughter into the finals of a beauty pageant take a cross-country trip in their VW bus.
Directors:
Jonathan Dayton,
Valerie Faris
Steve Carell,
Toni Collette,
Greg Kinnear
A murder mystery brings together a private eye, a struggling actress, and a thief masquerading as an actor.
Shane Black
Robert Downey Jr.,
Val Kilmer,
Michelle Monaghan
Faced with an unplanned pregnancy, an offbeat young woman makes an unusual decision regarding her unborn child.
Jason Reitman
Ellen Page,
Michael Cera,
Jennifer Garner
A borderline personality disordered defense worker frustrated with the various flaws he sees in society, begins to psychotically and violently lash out against them.
Joel Schumacher
Michael Douglas,
Robert Duvall,
Barbara Hershey
A faded movie star and a neglected young woman form an unlikely bond after crossing paths in Tokyo.
Sofia Coppola
Bill Murray,
Scarlett Johansson,
Giovanni Ribisi
Guilt-stricken after a job gone wrong, hitman Ray and his partner await orders from their ruthless boss in Bruges, Belgium, the last place in the world Ray wants to be.
Martin McDonagh
Colin Farrell,
Brendan Gleeson,
Ciarán Hinds
A mild-mannered man becomes a local hero through an act of violence, which sets off repercussions that will shake his family to its very core.
David Cronenberg
Viggo Mortensen,
Maria Bello,
A case of mistaken identity lands Slevin into the middle of a war being plotted by two of the city's most rival crime bosses: The Rabbi and The Boss. Slevin is under constant surveillance by relentless Detective Brikowski as well as the infamous assassin Goodkat and finds himself having to hatch his own ingenious plot to get them before they get him.
Paul McGuigan
Josh Hartnett,
Ben Kingsley,
Morgan Freeman
A disk containing the memoirs of a CIA agent ends up in the hands of two unscrupulous gym employees who attempt to sell it.
Directors:
Ethan Coen,
Brad Pitt,
Frances McDormand,
George Clooney
Cast overview, first billed only:
Sue Maclean
(as Courtney Burness)
(as Jordan Orr)
The chief spokesperson and lobbyist Nick Naylor is the Vice-President of the Academy of Tobacco Studies. He is talented in speaking and spins argument to defend the cigarette industry in the most difficult situations. His best friends are Polly Bailey that works in the Moderation Council in alcohol business, and Bobby Jay Bliss of the gun business own advisory group SAFETY. They frequently meet each other in a bar and they self-entitle the Mod Squad a.k.a. Merchants of Death, disputing which industry has killed more people. Nick's greatest enemy is Vermont's Senator Ortolan Finistirre, who defends in the Senate the use a skull and crossed bones in the cigarette packs. Nick's son Joey Naylor lives with his mother, and has the chance to know his father in a business trip. When the ambitious reporter Heather Holloway betrays Nick disclosing confidences he had in bed with her, his life turns upside-down. But Nick is good in what he does for the mortgage.
Written by
Plot Keywords:
Tobacco lobbyist Nick Naylor is trying to SAVE YOU!
Motion Picture Rating
Rated R for language and some sexual content
Parents Guide:
Official Sites:
Release Date: 14 April 2006 (USA)
Also Known As: Gracias por fumar
Filming Locations:
$6,500,000
(estimated)
Opening Weekend:
(17 March 2006)
$24,792,061
(8 September 2006)
Production Co:
Show detailed
Sound Mix:
Aspect Ratio: 2.35 : 1
Did You Know?
filmed all his scenes in one day.
Nick tells Jeff that lighting a cigarette in a space station
would cause an explosion because it's an all-oxygen environment. This is only partially correct. In real spaceships, there is a pure oxygen environment but at a reduced pressure (about 5 psi) so there is no danger of run away explosions. The Apollo I incident, where three astronauts died in a similar situation caused by an electrical spark, was a ground test and so the pure oxygen environment was about 15 psi - hence the run away fire.
[first lines]
Robin Williger. He is a 15 year old freshman from Racine, Wisconsin. He enj he's on the debate team. Robin's future looked very, very bright. But recently he was diagnosed with cancer, a very tough kind of cancer. Robin tells me he has quit smoking, though, and he no longer thinks that cigarettes are "cool."
Crazy Credits
The opening credits are styled to appear as cigarette boxes.
Connections
References &(1998)
Soundtracks
Smoke, Smoke, Smoke That Cigarette!
Written by
Performed by
and The Western Caravan
Courtesy of Capitol Records
Under license from EMI Film & Television Music
Frequently Asked Questions
(Spoiler Alert!)&&
User Reviews
You'll need to inhale, then exhale slowly and relax before plunging into the world of Nick Naylor (Aaron Eckhart), lobbyist and bag man for the Tobacco Industry. The laughs are some of the best abdominal exercise I've ever had at the movies. Thank You for Smoking is far and away the best satire to come out of Hollywood in years. The last attempt I remember was WAG THE DOG. This film is far better at true satire, its wit biting do-gooders and do-badders alike. It has been too long since Satire and the Politically Incorrect Sense of Humor have been allowed to point out the absurd in all sides of an issue. If you don't laugh out loud, your sense of humor has become a casualty of malpractice by the Doctors of Spin and the Nursemaids of Political Correctness.Young Jason Reitman's direction and screenplay are deft and light. He is never heavy-handed, or worse, condescending (as may have happened more than once in WAG THE DOG). Based on a novel by Christopher Buckley (the son of William F. Buckley), the script is the star here. The double, triple, and sometimes quadruple entendres are spoken conversationally by a star-studded ensemble cast, who clearly revel in great material and great lines. Every reviewer opines that this will be Aaron Eckhart's break-out role. With his Dudley-Do-Right face and &that guy who always gets the girl----- on crack& charm and glibness, his Nick Naylor is the ultimate purveyor of the spin doctor's prescription: &the means justify the end&.The casting director should be congratulated in the same breath as the director. Rob Lowe as the &genius& behind Hollywood &EGO&, a consultant firm which helps raise financing for movies with strategic product placement, is note-perfect in a &small role&. With William H. Macy, the Vermont Senator who takes on the tobacco industry, Maria Bello, a fellow Merchant of Death lobbyist, and Robert Duvall, the &Captain& of this particular industry--- the cast is jaw-dropping, and sublimely funny. Katie Holmes, pre-TomKat, is gorgeous, seductive, and completely believable as the reporter who stops at nothing to get her story.Nick Naylor's relationship with his son is the lens which focuses Nick on his own behavior. Even that relationship is not treated as a clich&, or completely reverently by the satirist, who remains true to the last frame to the goal of letting the air out of our self-righteousness. It is a breath of fresh air. I not only recommend it, I intend to see it again.
218 of 247 people found this review helpful.&
Was this review helpful to you?
Message Boards
Recent Posts
on the IMDb message boards &
Contribute to This Page
Create a character page for:
Sue Maclean
-----------
Find showtimes, watch trailers, browse photos, track your Watchlist and rate your favorite movies and TV shows on your phone or tablet!
Follow IMDb on
Copyright &}

我要回帖

更多关于 thank you dido 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信