╭ァ小笨蛋ゞ欣欣
大山:唠上一唠
麻将-扑克-骰子
大家都在看
Copyright & 173. All rights reserved.trouble 有几种意思?词性
trouble 有几种意思?词性 10
意思为困难 困扰 麻烦 打扰
其他回答 (4)
[ tr?bl ] n. 麻烦,困难 v. 困扰,麻烦,烦恼 [ 副词troublingly ] [ 名词troubler ] [ 过去式troubled 过去分词troubled 现在分词troubling 第三人称单数troubles ]
trouble有两种词性,做名词时是“麻烦”的意思,做动词时是“使……麻烦”
trouble n. 1. 烦恼;忧虑[C][U]
2. 困难;困境;麻烦的事[U][C][(+with)][+v-ing]
3. 麻烦,打扰,费事[S][U]
4. 纷争,动乱,骚乱[P1]
5. 故障[U][(+with)]
6. 缺点,毛病[C][(+with)]
7. 疾病,苦痛[U][C]
vt. 1. 使烦恼;使忧虑
2. (表示客气时用)麻烦[(+for)][O2]
3. (疾病)折磨,使疼痛
4. 扰乱;使激动
vi. 1. (常用于否定句和疑问句)烦恼;费心[(+about)][+to-v]
trouble [5trQbl] n. 烦恼, 麻烦, 动乱, 纠纷, 疾病, 故障, 问题 vt. (使)烦恼, 麻烦, 打扰, 麻烦自己, 费神, 费心
美国传统词典[双解]
trouble trou.ble AHD:[tr?b“…l] D.J.[6tr(b*l] K.K.[6tr(b*l] n.(名词)
(1)
A state of distress, affliction, danger, or need: 苦恼:烦恼,痛苦,危险或匮乏的状态: in trouble with the police. 与警察闹纠纷
(2)
A cause or source of distress, disturbance, or difficulty: 忧虑:烦恼、烦扰或困难的原由: One trouble after another delayed the job. 一个又一个麻烦耽搁了工作
(3)
An effort, especially one that causes inconvenience or bother: 麻烦,不便:尤指导致麻烦或烦扰的努力: went to a lot of trouble to find this book. 费了好大劲才找到这本书
(4)
A condition of pain, disease, or malfunction: 痛苦,疾病或故障: heart trouble. 心脏疾病 v.(动词) troub.led, troub.ling, troub.les v.tr.(及物动词)
(1)
T stir up. 烦扰;激起
(2)
To afflict with pain or discomfort. 使痛苦或不适
(3)
To cause mental agit worry. 使焦虑或不安;忧虑
(4)
T bother: 使不便;烦扰: May I trouble you to close the window? 能麻烦您关下窗吗? v.intr.(不及物动词) To take pains: 费苦心: They trouble over every detail. 他们为每个细节煞费苦心
(1)
Middle English 中古英语
(2)
from Old French 源自 古法语
(3)
from troubler [to trouble] 源自 troubler [烦忧]
(4)
from Vulgar Latin *turbul3e 源自 俗拉丁语 *turbul3e
(5)
alteration influenced by Latin turbula [small group] [diminutive of] turba [crowd] 受 拉丁语 turbula的影响 [一小群] [] turba的小后缀 [人群]
(6)
of Late Latin turbid3e [x] 后期拉丁语 turbid3化
(7)
from Latin turbidus [confused] * see turbid 源自 拉丁语 turbidus [迷惑的] *参见 turbid
trou“bler n.(名词)
trou“blingly adv.(副词)
(1)
trouble, ail, distress, worry
(2)
The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to cause anxious uneasiness in”: 这些动词共有的中心意义是“使忧虑不安”: suffers memory lapses that
患上让她孩子们忧虑的记忆力衰退; asked him what' 问问他哪里不舒服; a turn of events th 令我们烦恼的事态转变; has a high fever that worries the doctor. See also Synonyms at effort 发起让医生忧心忡忡的高烧 参见同义词 effort
现代英汉词典
trouble [5trQb(E)l] n.
(1)
困难;麻烦;着急;危急;烦恼 The boy caused a lot of trouble to his parents;he was always in trouble. 这个男孩给他的父母招来很多麻烦,他甚为苦恼。 Students growing up from nursery school to college have trouble dealing with realities. 从幼儿园到大学的大学生在如何应付现实生活上都存在困难。
(2)
困境;被责难的处境;动乱;纠纷 Trouble seems to be developing both in the cities and in the villages. 城市和农村好象都在酝酿着麻烦的事端。 Trouble may flare up in the big cities at any time. (喻) 那些大城市里随时都可能会突然出现麻烦事。 We' this is no time for contention. 我们处境很困难,现在不是争论的时候。
(3)
过错;罪过
(4)
疾病;病痛;生理上的毛病
ask for trouble 找麻烦 (= look for trouble)
get (a girl) into trouble 使(女孩)未婚怀孕
trouble vt., vi. -bled, -bling
(1)
使焦急;使忧虑;使紧张
(2)
麻烦 Can I trouble you to shut the door? 我能麻烦你关上门吗?
(3)
使疼痛;使感不适 I am troubled with a cough. 我咳嗽得挺厉害。
fish in troubled waters 混水摸鱼,趁机取利
现代英汉综合大辞典
trouble [5trQbl] n.
(1)
烦恼, 苦恼, 困难, 麻烦, 灾难, 艰难; 忧虑, 负担, 辛苦
(2)
讨厌的人[事]
(3)
动乱, 风潮, 纠纷
(4)
疾病; (机器等的)故障, 事故, 干扰
(5)
[英]非婚怀孕
(6)
【地质】断层
(7)
超载, 超负荷
trouble [5trQbl] vt.
(1)
使烦恼, 使忧虑
(2)
烦劳, 麻烦
(3)
使痛苦, 使感到不安
(4)
扰乱 be troubled with a cough 为咳嗽所苦恼 What is troubleing you? 你为何事烦恼?
trouble [5trQbl] vi.
(1)
烦恼, 顾虑
(2)
烦劳, 麻烦 Oh don't trouble, thanks. 啊! 不要麻烦你, 多谢。
trouble-free adj. 没出过事故的, 畅通的, 不间断的, 可靠的
trouble-location n. 故障点测定
troublemaker n. 闹事者, 捣乱者
trouble-proof adj. 不发生故障的, 防故障的, 可靠的, 安全的
trouble-saving adj. 预防故障的, 预防事故的
troubleshoot vi. 充当故障检修员
trouble [5trQbl] vt. 对...进行故障检修
trouble-shooter n. 机器修理员, 故障检修员
trouble-shooting 查明故障, 消除缺陷
a sea of troubles 困难重重
ask for trouble [口]自讨苦吃
be a trouble to 对...是一个麻烦(或讨厌的人)
be in troubles with 和...闹纠纷
bear sb.'strouble on one's back 替某人担当责任
borrow trouble 自寻苦恼; 杞人忧天
don't trouble 别费事
get into trouble
(1)
招致不幸, 陷入困境, 遭受处罚
(2)
(使)未嫁怀孕
(3)
被捕, 坐牢
get out of trouble (使)摆脱不幸[困境]; (使)免受责骂[处罚]
give sb. trouble 麻烦人家
go to the trouble 不怕麻烦; 特意(后常接 of + 动名词)
have trouble with 有...病痛
I'll trouble you to 劳驾你..., 请你...
make trouble 闹事, 捣乱
make trouble for 给 ...带来麻烦
meet trouble halfway 自寻烦恼
no trouble (at all) [口]这不费事, 容易得很, 没什么
put oneself to (the) trouble 不怕麻烦, 愿意费力
save oneself the trouble (of) 省掉(...的)麻烦
take (the) trouble 尽力设法; 不怕费事
teething trouble 出牙期的病痛; [喻]事情开始时的暂时困难
trouble sb. for sth. [口]麻烦某人做某事(如递某物、告诉时间、比赛分数等, 常用于疑问句)
corrosion troubles 腐蚀损坏, 由于腐蚀的故障
electrolytic trouble 电解性事故, 电解障碍
exchange trouble 电话局内故障, 电话交换故障
forestall trouble 防止事故
May troubles 牛奶成分波动(由于牛奶的成分因季节性变化, 春季牛奶的加工就发生困难)
microphony trouble 颤噪效应, 颤噪故障
operating trouble 操作故障; 行车事故
pitch trouble 树脂障碍
pitch troubles 沥青障
short trouble 短路故障
sky-wave trouble 夜间效应, 天波效应, 天波干扰
teething trouble 初期故障
water trouble 水害
wiring troubles 线路故障
trouble 与disturb同词源,拉丁词turbare使麻烦
英文相关词典
trouble agitate
discomfort
[七国语言]英汉电子大词典
trouble 故障
[七国语言]英汉电子工程大词典
trouble 故障
[七国语言]英汉公共大词典
trouble 辛苦
[七国语言]英汉机械大词典
trouble 故障
[七国语言]英汉矿业大词典
trouble 故障, 事故;小断层
美国传统词典
trouble trou.ble AHD:[tr?b“…l] D.J.[6tr(b*l] K.K.[6tr(b*l] n.
(1)
A state of distress, affliction, danger, or need: in trouble with the police.
(2)
A cause or source of distress, disturbance, or difficulty: One trouble after another delayed the job.
(3)
An effort, especially one that causes inconvenience or bother: went to a lot of trouble to find this book.
(4)
A condition of pain, disease, or malfunction: heart trouble. v. troub.led, troub.ling, troub.les v.tr.
(1)
T stir up.
(2)
To afflict with pain or discomfort.
(3)
To cause mental agit worry.
(4)
T bother: May I trouble you to close the window? v.intr. To take pains: They trouble over every detail.
(1)
Middle English
(2)
from Old French
(3)
from troubler [to trouble]
(4)
from Vulgar Latin *turbul3e
(5)
alteration influenced by Latin turbula [small group] [diminutive of] turba [crowd]
(6)
of Late Latin turbid3e
(7)
from Latin turbidus [confused] * see turbid
trou“bler n.
trou“blingly adv.
(1)
trouble, ail, distress, worry
(2)
The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to cause anxious uneasiness in”: suffers memory lapses that
asked him what' a turn of events th has a high fever that worries the doctor. See also Synonyms at effort
英汉船舶大词典
trouble n.困难
英汉电力大词典
trouble n.故障,事故,麻烦
朗文英汉综合电脑词典
trouble 故障
英汉电信大词典
trouble n.故障,事故
英汉地质大词典
trouble n.故障,事故,扰动
英汉法学大词典
trouble n.纠纷
英汉纺织大词典
trouble n.故障,事故
英汉广播大词典
trouble n.故障
英汉航空大词典
trouble n.故障,缺陷;n.故障,事故
英汉化学大词典
trouble n.忧虑,麻烦,故障,效应,断层,事故,干扰,损坏;vt.扰乱,使...苦恼,忧虑,使...激动,费心
英汉海运大词典
trouble 故障,事故干扰
trouble 困难费力故障
trouble 事故,干扰,困难,费力,故障
英汉计算机大词典
trouble n.忧虑(麻烦,故障;vt.扰乱(使...苦恼,忧虑
英汉机械大词典
trouble n.故障,失效
英汉建筑大词典
trouble n.故障,事故,超载
英汉农牧林大词典
trouble n.故障,毛病,损伤
英汉汽车大词典
trouble n.机械故障;n.机械故障,交通事故,超载
英汉消防大词典
trouble 【消】故障&火灾报警系统中某环节不能正常工作的情况&
英汉冶金大词典
trouble n.故障,事故,损伤
英汉中医大词典
trouble n.疾病,怀孕,故障
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家Hi,这是的腾讯微博,人海茫茫相遇不易,立即登录,别错过!
正在加载...
Copyright & 1998 - 2014 Tencent. All Rights Reserved文档分类:
在线文档经过高度压缩,下载原文更清晰。
淘豆网网友近日为您收集整理了关于四川省某重点中学2015届高三上学期第三次月考 英语 Word版含答案的文档,希望对您的工作和学习有所帮助。以下是文档介绍:四川省某重点中学2015届高三上学期第三次月考 英语 Word版含答案 ....高 2012 级第三学月考试英语试题总分 150 分,考试时间 120 分钟。第一部分:英语知识运用(共两节, 满分 40 分)第一节单项填空(共 10 小题;每小题 1 分,满分 10 分)从 A、B、C、D 四个选项中选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。1.“Long time no see! ” is ________ sort of informal, but it is part of ______ languagethat Americans use daily .A. a B. the C. \ ; the D. a2._______ their hats into the air, the fans of the winning team let out loud shouts ofvictory.A. To throw B. Throwing C. Thrown D. Being thrown3.The pretty gift is from my boyfriend (来源:淘豆网[/p-6900165.html]),if you________ know.A. must B. can C. shall D. should4----Have you handed in your schoolwork yet ?-----Yes,I have .I guess it ______ now.A. has graded B. is graded C. is being graded D. is grading5.He did very well in the English speech contest, ________ was more than we couldexpect.A. what B. which C. that D. it6.A gift made by one’s own hands is better than ______ bought in a shop.A. it B. that C. one D. the one7.______ I always felt I would pass(来源:淘豆网[/p-6900165.html]) the exam, I never thought I would get an A.A. When B. As C. While D. Since8.A story goes _______ ElizabethI liked nothing more than being surrounded byclever andqualified noble men at court.A. when B. where C. what D. that9.----- Would you like some more cake ?------ _________.A. No thank you B. You are e C. That’s all right D. It’s up toyou10. Then_____we had been looking forward to. How delighted we felt!A. the hour came B. came the hourC. did th(来源:淘豆网[/p-6900165.html])e e D. the hour e第二节完形填空(共 20 小题;每小题 1.5 分,满分 30 分)阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C 和 D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并从答题卡上将该选项涂黑。Like most people, I was brought up to look upon life as a process of getting. It....was not until in my late thirties that I made this important 11 : giving-awaymakes life so much more exciting. You needn’t worry if you 12 money.This is how I 13 with giving-away. If an idea for improving the windowdisplay of a neighborhood store 14 in my m(来源:淘豆网[/p-6900165.html])ind, I step in and make the 15 tothe storekeeper. If an accident takes place, the 16 of which I think the local policecould use, I 17 him up and tell him about it, though I am not in 18 here. I founda rule about this world is to give 19 getting something back, though the 20 es in an unexpected form.One Sunday morning the local post office delivered an important special letter tomy home, though it was 21 to me at my office. I wrote the postmaster a n(来源:淘豆网[/p-6900165.html])ote of22 . More than a year later I needed a post-office box for a new business I was 23 .I was told at the window that there were 24 boxes left, and that my name wouldhave to go on a long 25 list. As I was about to be 26 , the postmaster appearedin the 27 . “Wasn’t it you that wrote us that letter a year ago about delivering an28_ delivery to your home?” I said it was. “Well, you certainly are going to have abox in this post office 29 we make one s(来源:淘豆网[/p-6900165.html])pecifically for you. You don’t know whata letter like that means to us. We usually get 30 plaints.”11. A. difference B. research C. speech D. discovery12. A. earn B. lack C. spend D. steal13. A. experienced B. connected C. cooperated D.experimented14. A. strikes B. flashes C. happens D. attempts15. A. appeal B. request C. suggestion D. demand16. A. story B. damage C. challenge D. material17. A. call B. hold C. cheer D. pick18. A. possession B. troub(来源:淘豆网[/p-6900165.html])le C. place D. charge19. A. plus B. without C. for D. before20. A. process B. goal C. return D. concern21. A. replied B. addressed C. driven D. brought22. A. invitation B. apology C. complaint D. appreciation....23. A. discussing B. providing C. applying D. starting24. A. enough B. extra C. no D. other25. A. admitting B. relating C. buying D. waiting26. A. positive B. shocked C. discouraged D. optimistic27. A. doorway B. window C. home D. yard28. A.(来源:淘豆网[/p-6900165.html]) unfamiliar B. unexpected C. unknown D. uncertain29 A. in case B. now that C. even if D. rather30. A. nothing B. something C. anything D. everything第二部分阅读理解(共两节,满分 50 分)第一节(共 20 小题,每小题 2 分,满分 40 分)阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C 和 D)中选出最佳选项。AIt was a winter morning, just a couple of weeks before Christmas 2005. Whilemost people were warming up their cars,Trevor, my husband,had to get up early toride his bike four kilometers away from home to work. On arriva(来源:淘豆网[/p-6900165.html])l, he parked his bikeoutside the back door as he usually does. After putting in 10 hours of labor , hereturned to find his bike gone.The bike,a black Kona 18 speed,was our only transport. Trevor used it to get towork,putting in 60-hour weeks to support his young family. And the bike was alsoused to get groceries,saving us from having to walk long distances from where welive.I was so sad that someone would steal our bike that I wrote to the newspaper(来源:淘豆网[/p-6900165.html]) andtold them our story. Shortly after that,several people in our area offered to help. Onewonderful stranger even bought a bike,and then called my husband to pick it up.Once again my husband had a way to get to and from his job. It really is an honor plete stranger would go out of their way for someone they have never metbefore.People say that a smile can be passed from one person to another,but acts ofkindness from strangers are evenmore so. This experience has had a spreading effectin our lives because it strengthened our faith in humanity(人性)as a whole. And it hasinfluenced us to be more mindful of ways we, too, can share with others. No matterhow big or how small,an act of kindness shows that someone cares. And the resultscan be everlasting.31.Why was the bike so important to the couple?A. The man's job was bike racing. B. It was their only possession.C.It was a nice Kona 18 speed D. They used it for work and daily life....32.We can infer from the passage that .A. the couple worked 60 hours a week B. people were busy before ChristmasC. the stranger brought over the bike D. life was hard for the young family33.How did people get to know the couple's problem?A. From radio broadcasts. B. From a newspaper.C. From TV news. D. From a stranger.34.What do the couple learn from their experience?A. Strangers are usually of little help. B. One should take care of their bike.C. News reports make people famous. D. An act of kindness can mean a lot.BThere are many ways to find a job. It can be as easy as walking into aneighborhood store to look at its announcement board. Local stores often have areaswhere people can put small signs telling what kind of service they need or can provide.Such services include caring for children or cleaning houses.Or, job searchers can look in the newspaper. Local newspapers have employmentannouncem-ents placed panies seeking workers.Another popular tool for finding jobs is the . For example, people in fourhundred and fifty cities around the world can use the Craigslist Web site to buyobjects, meet people or find a job. Craigslist says that it receives two million new joblistings each month.Another useful way to find a job is through a college or university. For example,students at the University of Texas in Austin can go to the Career Exploration Centerto get help in finding a job. Of course, looking for a job requires knowing what kindof work you want to do. For example, there is a book called &What Color is YourParachute?& by Richard Bolles. This book bas been helping people choose a careersince it was first published in 1970.Some experts also help people find jobs. Susan W. Miller owns pany calledCalifornia Career Services in Los Angeles. She says pany helps people findjobs by first helping them understand their strengths, goals and interests. Then sheprovides them with methods and resources to help them find the right job.35. What is the passage mainly talking about?A. Finding a job. B. College students' part-time jobs.C. The Craigslist Web site. D. The relation between study and work.36. By logging on(登录)the Craigslist Web site, you canA. sell your old things B. do some shopping onlineC. create your own announcement board D. get useful information about 450cities37. &What Color is Your Parachute?& is a book which gives tips to those who want toA. know how to get help in finding a job B. buy a parachuteC. publish a book D. find a suitable job....38. It can be learned from the passage thatA. companies often put job information in local shopsB. the
is the most popular tool for job hunters in the USAC. Susan W. Miller' pany is helping people choose careersD. California Career Services mainly serves university studentsCApply early to assure your place! Please sign up now!Songs of Hope is an overnight performing arts summer camp in Saint Paul,Minnesota,the USA for kids aged 10 and older from around the world. More than justa performing arts camp, Songs of Hope offers participants a unique opportunity to livewith kids from other cultures while learning and performing music from manycountries.Each summer, up to 75 children venture to Minnesota from Europe, Asia, Africa,Latin America, the Middle East, and the US. They arrive as strangers but e friends as they learn popular songs and dances from each other's cultures. Thelessons learned during these six weeks are profound. The friendships are enduring.And the stories are inspirational. Taking part in the Songs of Hope camp is alife-changing experience.DATESThe Songs of Hope 2013 session will run from June 17 to July 30. Because Songsof Hope is a global camp,it is impossible for us to schedule the program to fit all theschool schedules of all the schools in the world. Therefore, we understand that someparticipants may need to arrive late or leave early. Don't let that stop you fromapplying! We are happy to make special arrangements as needed. Just send us anemail to explain your scheduling challenges. We are happy to arrange a special studyroom for late arrivals to make up for the missed lessons.PARTICIPANT FEEFor the 2013 summer, the fee for new, first-time participants is$2,950, subject tothe special discounts(折扣)offered below.SPECIAL DISCOUNTSIf you apply before February 28, you get a special fee reduction of $100. Also,there is a 20% fee discount for additional participants from your family if you have abrother or sister who is a Songs of Hope participant. The discount applies to thesecond, third, and any other additional siblings attending in the same year from thesame family.39. The Songs of Hope 2013 session will last aboutA. three weeks B. five weeksC. six weeks D. nine weeks40. The summer camp will help kids in the following ways EXCEPTA. traveling around the US B. improving their performing abilityC. making more international friends D. learning more about other cultures....41. What will happen if you arrive late?A. They will give you a special discount. B. You will have to miss somelessons.C. You will have to attend the next year's camp. D. They will make up for themissed lessons.42. If you and your sister apply for the first time on May 18,how much will both ofyou pay in total?A.$4,720. B.$5,310. C. $5,900, D.$6,100.DMany of the world’s countries have reached or are approaching zero populationgrowth(ZPG). Nearly all such lands are economically well developed. They includemuch of Europe (including Russia),the United States, Canada,Japan, and Australia. Asthe rate of natural increase (RNI)declines, two things happen. First, the populationbegins to decline if the loss is not balanced by immigration. Second, a country'spopulation ages because there are fewer births.Is achieving ZPG good or bad? What happens when country's population beginsto drop? Many people, after all,believe that population decline is a good thing. But isit good for everyone? Does everyone agree?An aging population can create many problems. Senior citizens require morehealth care and medical attention. Rather than paying into retirement programs, theybegin to draw from their pensions(退休金). In the US, the Social Security program,according to many experts, will be used up by 2018. It will pay out more money thanit takes in. Additionally,a great number of jobs go begging in search of people willingor able to do them. Many of these jobs are entry-level positions that pay low wages.With an aging population,who will fill them? At the other extreme, some positionsrequire a large number of training and highly specialized skills. Who will fill thesepositions as retirees leave the workforce?The answer to the problem of declining and aging population is simple: increasedmigration. Today many people ,particularly those from less developed countries,aremigrating in search of employment. Many are willing to take jobs that cannot (or willnot) be filled by the domestic population. Others are well educated and highly skilled.Both groups contribute to a country's economy progress in many ways. Further, theyadd to the richness of a country's culture.Of greatest importance,perhaps is the factthat they have e absolutely necessary to the economy of many lands. As youcan see, for many countries and for most immigrants,migration is a win-win situation.43.In the writer’s view, which of the following statements is TRUE?A. Achieving ZPG is good for senior citizens.B. Achieving ZPG is every country’s aim despite its side effects.C. Not everyone agrees that achieving ZPG is absolutely good.D. Achieving ZPG is good for government.44. According to the passage, the best way to solve the problem of declining and....aging population isA. to improve the health care system B. to increase migrationC. to increase employment D. to increase RNI45. The underlined words &the domestic population& can be replaced byA. people within the country B. people without a college educationC. people from developing countries D. people living abroad46. The main idea of the last paragraph isA. how to increase migration B. the problem of declining andaging populationC. the advantages of increased migration D. some ways to enrich a country'scultureEHere's something to think about the next time you ask your teacher tor help:struggling with schoolwork on your own can help you learn. According to a recentstudy, the more you struggle while you are learning new information,the better youcan remember it later.This theory might surprise you. When teachers are presenting new information,they often give students lots of help. But a new study shows this may not be the bestway to support learning. “Don't be too quick to get help when learning somethingnew,” education expert Manu Kapur told TFK.“Try to work on it yourself even if itmeans trying different ways.”Kapur came up with the idea that struggling can lead to better learning. Then hetested it out on students in Singapore.He separated students into two groups. In thefirst group, students were asked to solve math problems with the teacher's help. In thesecond group, students were asked to solve the same problems by helping oneanother,instead of getting help from the teacher.With the teacher's help, students in the first group were able to find the correctanswers. Students in the second group did not solve the problems correctly,but e up with a lot of good ideas.The students were then tested on what they had learned. The group without anyhelp from a teacher scored much higher than the group who had help. Kapur saidworking on their own to find the answers helped students understand the process, notjust the solution.Kapur's advice for kids is to put a lot of effort into learning something new ratherthan going to your teacher for help. “Simply doing a little work or nothing at all won'twork,” says Kapur. “The struggle needs to be a real attempt to figure out or solve aproblem in as many ways as possible.”47. According to the passage, the best way to learn may beA. to figure something out on your own B. to ask teachers for help intimeC. to be given the solution to the problem D. to pay little attention to the....process48. Kapur supported his idea byA. analyzing cases B. describing an activityC.making a test D. introducing a method49. In the last paragraph, Kapur advised students toA. make efforts to win help from others B. use their head in an active wayC. make an attempt at something new D. solve every possible problemwith others’ help50. Which might be the most suitable title for the passage?A. Raise your head B. Try your handsC. Stand on your own feet D. Work your mind第二节、补全对话(共 5 小题;每小题 2 分,满分 10 分)根据对话内容,从对话后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项,并将答案涂在答题卷对应位置(否则不予给分),选项中有两项多余选项。Jack: Hi,Jeanie. Why have e to school so early?Jeanie: 51Jack:You seem to be nervous about the test this time.Jeanie: 52Jack:This class is really just a review for me. 53Jeanie:That's lucky for you.Jack:Jeanie,can you guess what the test will be like? 54Jeanie:I hope not. But I'm still worried about it.Jack: 55Jeanie:Many thanks.A. Will it be difficult?B. Are you afraid of the test?C. I've been learning it for two years.D. The teacher asked me e early.E. Well, cheer up. Good luck!F. This is the only week for me to prepare for the test.G. I wanted to review my lessons one more time for the test.第三部分写作(共两节,共 60 分)第一节阅读表达(共 5 小题;每小题 2 分,满分 lO 分)阅读下面短文并回答问题,然后将答案写到答题卡相应的位置上(请注意各小题的词数要求)。I have a friend who had financial problems and needed my help occasionally.He was in his final year in University while I was in my third year. He neededsome money for school fees and other academic purposes, and he came to me. Beinga student, ______,but I gave him what he needed on the agreement that he wouldpay back. I didn’t bother him after that. I never asked when he’d pay back.....Later on,after he finished school,he got into another period of deep financialstress and called me on the phone. He asked to borrow some more money,promisingthat he’d pay all of it back once he landed a job. Out of kindness,I still gave him theexact amount he needed,which was twice the amount I had given him initially. Hewas so grateful. It’s so hard to find someone willing to lend you that amount ofmoney,even with interest.Fast forward a few months later. One evening,I was feeling happy and lovefilled my heart. I felt like performing a special act of kindness. And then I thought,“Why not cancel my friend’s debt? Things are so difficult for him,you know? ”So Icalled him up and told him I had canceled his debt. He was shocked! He couldn’tbelieve it. He was so happy and later sent me a message of heart-felt gratitude.Me too! And I felt grateful for his gratitude.In life,it is the small but powerful actions of love that matter. When life is over,that’s what counts.56.For what purpose did the author’s friend turn to him for help when they were inuniversity?(no more than 10 words)___________________________________________________________________________.57.Fill in the blank in Paragraph 2 with proper words. (no more than 5 words)___________________________________________________________________________.58.According to Paragraph 4,what did the author decide to do?(no more than 10words)__________________________________________________________________________.59.How did the author’s friend feel after he received the phone?(no more than 5words)__________________________________________________________________________.60.What does the author intend to tell us?(no more than 10 words)__________________________________________________________________________.第二节:短文改错(共 10 小题;每小题 1.5 分,满分 15 分)文中共有 10 处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改‘增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1.每处错误仅限 1 词; 2.只允许修改 10 处,多者(从第 11 处起)不计分。I think that travelling is a good way to learning about the world. And I like verymuch. There are many kinds of transport to choose of when travelling. We mayneither take a plane, a train, a bus, a car, a bike, a ship or even take a trip on feet. Asfor me, I preferred to ride a bike. There are a good many advantages of travelling by....bike. I suppose it is not only cheaply, but also help us take exercise. Compare withother forms of transport, riding a bike causes little pollution, and is better for theenvironment.第三节:书面表达(满分 35 分)你是一名高三学生,你班正在就“考前一百天该如何安排”这一话题展开讨论,请你写一篇英语发言稿,向全班同学介绍这一段时间你的安排:1、学习安排; 2、作息时间安排 3、生活安排(包括体育锻炼和文化娱乐)注意:1、词数 120 左右; 2、开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数;3、短文中不能出现本人相关信息。May I have your attention, please?I’m glad to talk about my plan for the last one hundred days before the collegeentranceexamination.Thank you!高 2012 级第五学期 11 月考试英语试题答案一、单项选择题1-5 CBACB 6-DAB二、完形填空11-15DBABC 16-20 AADBC 21-25 BDDCD 26-30 CABCA三、阅读理解A:DDBD B:ABDC C:CADB D:CBAC E:ACBD四、补全对话51-55 GFCAE五、阅读表达56.For school fees and other academic purposes.57.I didn’t have much money.58.To call his friend up and cancel his debt.59.He felt happy and grateful./ Happy and grateful.60.In life, small but powerful actions of love matter.六、短文改错I think that travelling is a good way to learning about the world. And I like ∧very much. There aremany kinds ofto 改为 for 或 learning 改为 learn 加 ittransport to choose of when travelling. We may neither take a plane, a train, a bus, a car, a bike, aship or evenfrom eithertake a trip on feet. As for me, I preferred to ride a bike. There are a good many advantages of播放器加载中,请稍候...
该用户其他文档
下载所得到的文件列表四川省某重点中学2015届高三上学期第三次月考 英语 Word版含答案.doc
文档介绍:
四川省某重点中学2015届高三上学期第三次月考 英语 Word版含答案 ....高 2012 级第三学月考试英语试题总分 150 分,考试时间 120 分钟。第一部分:英语知识运用(共两节, 满分 40 分)第一节单项填空(共 10 小题;每小题 1 分,满分 10 分)从 A、B、C、D 四个选项中选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。1.“Long time no see! ” is __...
内容来自淘豆网转载请标明出处.}

我要回帖

更多关于 t039.417.11.047.00 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信