reposehold住是什么意思思

reposes是什么意思_reposes在线翻译、解释、发音、同义词、反义词_英语单词大全_911查询
reposes是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
reposes是什么意思 reposes在线翻译 reposes什么意思 reposes的意思 reposes的翻译 reposes的解释 reposes的发音 reposes的同义词 reposes的反义词
reposes[r?'p??ziz] 原级:现在分词:过去分词:过去式:reposes 基本解释将靠在某人上( repose的第三人称单数 );reposes 双语例句1. Let it be observed that the Bank of England reposes a touching confidence in the honesty of the public.&&&&现在,最好先在这儿把这银行的情况介绍一下,那就更容易把事情搞清楚了。这座刮刮叫的英国国家银行似乎非常信任顾客公众的人格。2. 2. You are the poem, let me have the inspiration which expressed You are the song, sing my long Tibet's in heart note You are the picture, let me have the dream which spread wipes You are the clock, knock my tight lock heart door You are the wind raise, ripples you are the rain moisten my withered heart door leaf you are the fire let me have the burning desire you are the flower split decide the opening you are the mountain solid arm let me in mine heart snuggle up to you are the prairie vast chest hug me, you are big shake the Tao sound are your palpitation rush, you are the dubhe tow I to lead the way the direction, you are the rainbow let see the seven colors of the spectrum ray, you were the sun I bathe in the light are demented, you are the moon warmly caress my delightful dreamland I to rush to you: Herds in your vast chest snuggles up to listen to your pulse in your solid arm to shake, you are my illusion reposes, you are my mind relay station you are my soul companion, you are in my heart spouse.&&&&你是诗、让我有了抒发的灵感。你是歌、唱出我久藏在心中的音符。你是画、让我有了涂抹的梦想。你是钟、敲开我紧锁心门。你是风掀起我心海的涟漪你是雨滋润我干枯的心扉你是火让我有了燃烧的欲望你是花绽定开放在我的心里你是山结实的臂膀让我偎依你是草原辽阔的胸膛把我拥抱你是大海震震涛声是你心跳的澎湃你是北斗牵引我前行方向你是彩虹让看到了七色光芒你是太阳我在光中沐浴癫狂你是月亮暖抚我甜美的梦乡我奔向你:在你辽阔的胸膛放牧偎依在你结实的臂膀听你脉搏的震荡你是我梦幻的寄托你是我心灵的驿站你是我灵魂的伴侣你是我心中的爱人3. 3. Herein a noble disciple reposes perfect confidence in the Buddhareflecting on His virtues thus: Thus, indeed, is the Exalted One, a Worthy One, a fully Enlightened One, Endowed with wisdom and conduct an Accomplished One, Knower of the worlds, an Incomparable Charioteer for the training of individuals, the Teacher of gods and men, Omniscient, and Holy.&&&&一个高尚的弟子在佛法之中获得了完美的信心,这反映了他的美德:因此,事实上,这是高尚的事,一个值得尊敬的人,一个完全觉悟的人,赋有智慧并且是一个完美的人,知道各种世界,无与伦比的个人修行者,人天之师,无所不知者,圣灵。4. Where the foe`s haughty host in dread silence reposes&&&&岸上死一般寂静,傲慢的敌酋睡意正酣?5. 5. To live calmly in it, one reposes a deep reliance on it&&&&痛苦的回忆浮现在我的脑海,我开始冷静地思考。6. 6. The school reposes at the history the Song Jiang old the city zone with deep blackish red of long culture details always abundant is street on the street austral show.&&&&学校座落于历史悠久文化底蕴殷厚的松江老城区永丰街道秀南街上。7. \u\u\u8BE2\u00B7\u82F1\u8BED\u5355\u8BCD7. He skirts the base of affirmative discourse on which resemblance calmly reposes, and he brings pure similitudes and nonaffirmative verbal statements into play within the instability of a disoriented volume and an unmapped space.&&&&他还把纯粹的直喻和不确定性的声明带入了一场游戏之中,这场游戏就生发于一个非东方式卷轴的不稳定性和一个未有标注的空间之中。8. Hospital of people of in relief district of Qingdao city city reposes at center of the city zone, it is center of Medical Protection of Qingdao city north, match of Olympic Games caique reserved 2008 hospital.&&&&青岛市城阳区人民医院座落于城区中心,是青岛市北部医疗保健中心,2008年奥运会帆船比赛备用医院。9. At this moment, by means of this mutual enchainment, the feminine nature receives the virtue of the male, and the male reposes on the bosom of its mate.&&&&依靠相互的缠绵,女性阴柔的天性接受男性的优点,而男性靠在他配偶的胸部上休息。10. The capitalist system reposes on the exploitation of the labouring people.&&&&资本主义制度建立在剥削劳动人民的基础上。11. No more the drudge and idler & ten that toil where one reposes.&&&&&&不再有人必须在闲散富人休息的时候十倍辛勤工作。12. 12. Here reposes:You`ve got to dig from week to week, To get results or roses.&&&&&&一条:周复一周不怕劳累,才能收获硕果或者玫瑰。13. reposes的翻译13. Taxidermy Began with the ancient custom of keeping trophies of the hunt. The capitalist system reposes on the exploitation of the labouring people.&&&&&&动物标本剥制术其应用可追溯到古代保藏猎物的风俗。资本主义制度建立在剥削劳动人民的基础上。14. reposes是什么意思14. The statue reposes on a pedestal.&&&&&&塑像安放在台座上。15. reposes的反义词15. Grinning Buddha reposes as Ronald McDonald, holding his daily bread.&&&&&&笑嘻嘻的弥勒佛扮成麦当劳叔叔的样子,拿著食物歇息著。16. All Venice's now-declining splendour reposes after its fashion on oft-repeated gestures on the part of carpenters and masons, sa&&&&&&所有威尼斯现在日渐消退的容光已平静下来,而这发生重复工匠,泥匠,水手和码头工人的姿势的潮流之后。17. \u\u\u8BE2\u00B7\u82F1\u8BED\u5355\u8BCD17. The middle ages Christianity philosopher by " the god " took own spiritual dependence, and reposes the life in " the god " there, hoped " the god " can bestow for oneself by " the human "&&&&&&中世纪基督教哲学家以神作为自己的精神依靠,并把生命寄托在神那里,希望神能赐给自身以人的自由;18. 18. His body reposes in the local church.&&&&&&他的遗体停入在当地的教堂里。19. The nation reposes/rests too much power in the President.&&&&&&国家授予总统的权力太大。20. The scheme reposes on a revival of trade.&&&&&&这个计划以活跃贸易为基础。reposes是什么意思,reposes在线翻译,reposes什么意思,reposes的意思,reposes的翻译,reposes的解释,reposes的发音,reposes的同义词,reposes的反义词,reposes的例句,reposes的相关词组,reposes意思是什么,reposes怎么翻译,单词reposes是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐