what would you like do...

当前位置:
>>>What would you like for dinner?[ ]A. I like rice and soup...
What would you like for dinner?
A. I like rice and soup.B. I'd like beef and soup.
题型:单选题难度:偏易来源:同步题
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“What would you like for dinner?[ ]A. I like rice and soup...”主要考查你对&&特殊疑问句&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
特殊疑问句
特殊疑问句:以特殊疑问词开头,对句中某一成分提问的句子叫特殊疑问句。常用的疑问词有:what、who、whose、which、when、where、how、why等。特殊疑问句往往是就其中的某一成分,进行提问,而且根据情况直接回答,不能用yes或no简单回答。 常见的疑问代词有who, whose, which, what;疑问副词有when, where, why, how。 例:What do you do on Sunday? 你周日的时候干什么?&&&&&Which class are you in? 你在哪个班?&&&&&Where does Mr. Li live? 李先生住在哪?&&&&&Why are you late? 你为什么迟到?特殊疑问句的构成:一、 特殊的疑问词。 特殊疑问句要由疑问代词或疑问副词开头,询问的内容不同, 使用的疑问词也不同。我们学过的疑问词有:what(询问事物), how much(询问价格),what time (询问时间,尤其是点钟), what kind of(询问种类),why(询问原因),who(询问人), where(询问地点) 等等。如: —What is this? 这是什么? —It's a key. 这是一把钥匙。 —How much is it? 这个多少钱? —It's twenty dollars. 二十美元。 —What kind of movies do you like? 你喜欢哪一类型的电影? —I like action movies. 我喜欢动作片。 二、特殊的语序。 特殊疑问句由疑问词开头,其构成是“疑问词 + 一般疑问句”。如: What time is it? 现在几点钟? Who is your teacher? 谁是你的老师? 三、特殊的答语。 特殊疑问句不能用yes, no来回答,而应根据它所询问的内容直接做出回答才行。如: — What time is it, please? 请问几点了? — It's 7:30. 七点半了。 — Where are they? 他们在哪儿? —They're in the playground. 他们在操场上。 —What's your favorite subject? 你最喜爱的科目是什么? —English. 英语。 四、 特殊的语调。 一般情况下,特殊疑问句要用降调(↘)来读。如: Who's ↘that? How old is↘Jack?
特殊疑问句有两种语序:1.如疑问词作主语或主语的定语,即对主语或主语的定语提问,其语序是陈述句的语序:Who is singing in the room﹖whose bike is broken﹖2.如疑问词作其他成分,即对其他成分提问,其语序是:特殊疑问词+一般疑问句【特殊疑问词+be/助动词/情态动词+主语+谓语】What does she like?What class are you in﹖Where are you from﹖What time does he get up every morning﹖How do you know﹖就划线部分提问的基本方法:小学对特殊疑问句的考查主要采取对划线句子提问的方式,那么在句型转换就划线部分提问的基本方法是:先根据划线部分词语的意思和句法功能确定用什么疑问词;然后将原句变为一般疑问句跟在疑问词的后面即可(注意去掉划线部分)。 基本构成:疑问词+一般疑问句 A、对“物”划线用What。&&&This is an orange. → What is this? & We can see a cat under the desk. → What can you see under the desk? B、对“地点”划线用Where,如果“地点”作定语时,用Which后跟被修饰的那个名词。&&&He is under the tree. → Where is he?&&&Jenny is in the classroom. → Where is Jenny?&C、对“年龄”划线用How old。&&&Miss Li is twenty-three. → How old is Miss Li?&& My sister is five years old. → How old is your sister? D、对“颜色”划线,用What colour。&&&Her sweater is red. → What colour is her sweater?&E、对“可数名词的数量”划线用How many +复数名词。 & She has one red coat. → How many red coats does she have? & I have six books. → How many books do you have? F、对“不可数名词的数量”划线用How much+不可数名词。  I want to buy three kilos of meat. →How much meat do you want to buy? G、对“职业”划线用What。&&&She is a driver. → What is she? & My father is a farmer. → What is your father? H、对“星期几”划线用What day。  It's Sunday today. → What day is it today? I、对“时间”划线用What time。  We go to school at seven in the morning. → What time do you go to school in the morning? & It is five o’clock now. → What time is it?
发现相似题
与“What would you like for dinner?[ ]A. I like rice and soup...”考查相似的试题有:
395413563527988386935020926109What size would you like
您要查找的是不是:
你要什么尺寸呢?
您要看多大尺寸的?
您要洗多大的?
那么,让我来查一查。你很有运气。我这儿还剩下几部车。您需要什么型号的车?
你想要多大的甜点?小的,中的,还是大的?我们也有橘子和绿茶。
您来对地方了。我们这家会员制商店有好几家分店,每件商品都有存货。我们还能保证当天送货。妳需要什么型号的呢?
先生,你要不要试穿一下这件夹克衫,看看尺寸是否合适?
您第一道菜想来点什么?
我们有各种不同型号的,您想要哪一种,大号的还是小号的?
你想喝杯麦芽威士忌吗?
你想喝什麽酒?
在来点马铃薯泥好吗?
你想要些番茄汁吗?
你想要杯巧克力饮料吗?
想去毛毛雨里散会儿步吗?
你要西红柿酱吗?
我给你当球童好吗?
想要点黑莓酱吗?
再来点苹果馅饼好吗?
如果不是以上词条,让海词编辑来提供解释
的海词问答和网友补充:
相关词典网站:四年级英语上第五单元教案(Unit 5
like.)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
6页免费8页免费12页1下载券15页4下载券22页1下载券 3页1下载券3页1下载券3页1下载券8页7下载券2页1下载券
四年级英语上第五单元教案(Unit 5
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢what would you like_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者贡献于
评价文档:
暂无相关推荐文档
what would you like|四​年​级
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
大小:7.14MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢当前位置:
>>>读一读,排一排。( ) Whatbookswouldyoulike?( ) Can Ihelpyou?..
读一读,排一排。
(&&&& ) What&books&would&you&like?&&(&&&& ) Can I&help&you?&&(&&&& ) Here&are&some&books&about&music.&(&&&& ) Some&books&about&music.&&&(&&&& ) Sure. I'd&like&some&books.
题型:排序题难度:中档来源:陕西省期末题
3& 1& 5& 4& 2
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“读一读,排一排。( ) Whatbookswouldyoulike?( ) Can Ihelpyou?..”主要考查你对&&情景交际&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
情景交际:常以对话的形式出现。 小学生生活情景英语会话分类举例:1、早间(Morning)&场景一:早上七点Mom: Johnny, get up!Johnny: Oooook.Mom: Hurry up, sweety. It’s late.Johnny: What time is it, Mom?Mom: It’s seven.&场景二:好玩的梦Johnny: Mom, I had a dream.Mom: Oh, really? What was it about?Johnny: Mashi Maro.Mom: How nice!&场景三:刷牙洗脸Mom: Hurry up, Johnny, or you’ll be late.Johnny: O.K, Mom, I’ll brush my teeth.Mom: Don’t forget to wash your face.Johnny: O.K.&场景四:早餐Mom: Johnny, breakfast is ready.Johnny: Mom, please pass me some bread.Mom: Here it is.&场景五:整理书包Mom: Don’t forget your books.Johnny: Let me see, Chinese, English, maths and music. All in, Mom.Mom: Good.&场景六:上学去Johnny: Dad, Mom, I’m going to school.Mom: Take care.Dad: Don’t be late.Johnny: I won’t. Bye, Dad. Bye, Mom.
2、上学(On the Way)&场景一:一起上学Johnny: Good morning.Anny: Good morning.Johnny: What’s your name?Anny: Anny. And you?Johnny: I am Johnny. Let’s go to school together.Anny: O.K, let’s go.&场景二:过马路(红绿灯) Anny: Watch out! The light is red.Johny: O.K. (half a minute later)Anny: It’s green now.Johnny: Let’s go.&场景三:等车Anny: The bus is late.Johnny: Wait a bit.Anny: Look, it’s coming.Johnny: Let’s get on the bus.&场景四:绑好鞋带Anny: Look at your shoe lace, Johnny.Johnny: Oh, it’s loose. Let me tie it up.&场景五:认识新老师 Johnny: Anny, this is my teacher, Miss Lin.Anny: Hello, Miss Lin.Miss Lin: Hello.
3、课前(Before Class)&场景一:今天值日Johnny & Anny: Good morning, Miss Gao.Miss Gao: Good morning. Why so early today?Anny: We are on duty.&场景二:擦黑板Anny: Oh, it’s out of my reach.Johnny: Let me give you a hand.Anny: Thanks.&场景三:打扫教室Johnny: Let’s clean the floor.Anny: See? It’s so dirty.Johnny: Let’s clean it.&场景四:文具盒 Johnny: I have a pen and a ruler. And you?Anny: I have a knife and an eraser.Johnny: May I see it?Anny: Sure.&场景五:早读 Johnny: Excuse me, Anny, can you spell this word for me?Anny: O.K. Which one?Johnny: Apple.Anny: A-P-P-L-E.Johnny: Thanks.
4、课堂(In Class)&场景一:起立问好 Miss Gao: Good morning, class.Class: Good morning, Miss Gao.Miss Gao: Is everyone here?Tome: No, Mary is not here. She’s sick.Miss Gao: Oh, I’m sorry to hear that.&场景二:铃响过后 Anny: Johnny, the bell is ringing.Johnny: Oh, hurry up. Class has begun.Johnny & Anny: Excuse me.Miss Gao: Come in, please.&场景三:加法练习 Miss Gao: What’s six plus four?Anny: Eight!Miss Gao: Are you sure? Think again.Johnny: Let me try. Oops! It’s ten.Miss Gao: Well done.&场景四:减法练习 Miss Gao: What’s five minus three, Johnny?Johnny: Two.Miss Gao: Right.&场景五:乘除法练习 Miss Gao: Anny, what’s eight times two?Anny: It’s sixteen.Miss Gao: Wow, you’re clever! What’s six divided by three?Johnny: I know! Two.& Right?Miss Gao: Yes, you got it.&场景六:借橡皮擦 Johnny: Anny, can I borrow you eraser?Anny: I’m sorry. I don’t have one.Johnny: That’s O.K. Thanks anyway.&场景七:下课 Miss Gao: Class is over.Class: Goodbye, Miss Gao.Miss Gao: See you next time.
5、课间(Break)&场景一:排队 Monitor: Stand in four lines, please!Johnny: Hurry up, Anny.Anny: Ouch, you are stepping on my foot.Johnny: I’m sorry.&场景二:升旗 Monitor: Attention, please! Salute!&场景三:我的红领巾咋不见啦 Miss Gao: Class is over. Time for morning exercises.Johnny: Anny, hurry up.Anny: Wait! Where is my red scarf?Johnny: Gosh! I can’t wait.Anny: Go ahead then! Who cares?&场景四:上厕所 Johnny: I can’t help.Tom: You can’t help what?Johnny: I wanna go to the restroom now.Tom: Too bad! You have to wait.Johnny: Oh, no!&场景五:下节课上什么 Johnny: Anny, what’s for next class?Anny: Music. Can you sing?Johnny: I can sing many songs.Anny: Cool.&场景六:认识新朋友 Johnny: Hi, my name’s Johnny. What’s your name?Nancy: I’m Nancy. Where are you from, Johnny?Johnny: Xiamen. And you?Nancy: I’m form Fuzhou.Johnny: How old are you?Nancy: Seven. What about you?Johnny: Oh, we’re of the same age.情景对话题的解答:常见的题型有:补全对话,给问句选择对应的答语,给下列的句子按正确的顺序排列等。情景交际试题特点: 1、以情景为条件,以对话为主要表达形式; 2、既短小又灵活,前言后语连接紧凑,答语多呈现省略,增加了答案的隐蔽性; 3、主要考察英语的日常用语、习惯用语以及各种场合的交际性语言,并从实际出发,考查交际语言的运用能力。做法:仔细阅读上下文,找出上下文之间的联系。
发现相似题
与“读一读,排一排。( ) Whatbookswouldyoulike?( ) Can Ihelpyou?..”考查相似的试题有:
440954980355458164390530}

我要回帖

更多关于 would you like do 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信