翻译一段英文(不要那些google网页翻译翻译...

求高手英语翻译一段话!!这是论文,请不要用什么谷歌有道这些直接给我翻译,谢谢!_百度知道
求高手英语翻译一段话!!这是论文,请不要用什么谷歌有道这些直接给我翻译,谢谢!
麻烦大神翻译下 :预算是项目工程在投标的过程中采取的一个非常重要的手段,建筑工程的预算在一定情况下直接影响工程的后续工作,这也是作为控制建筑工程项目投资的重要手段。预算在项目招标和企业经营管理中起着重要作用。它不仅是企业开展招标工作的主要依据,同时也是企业日常运行管理水平的重要体现。项目工程在施工前期和施工后期都需要将建筑工程预算当作工程造价考核的一个重要依据.所以,对于建筑项目来说,进行工程的预算是一个非常重要的工作环节。因此,本文对建筑工程预算中的存在的问题及有效措施作阐述。
提问者采纳
Budget is project engineering in the bidding process by taking a very important means, construction engineering budget under certain circumstances directly affects project follow-up work, this is as control construction project investment the important means. Budget in project bidding and the enterprise management plays an important role. It is not only the enterprise to carry out the main basis of the bidding work, but also enterprise the daily operation management level of important embodiment. In the construction project in early and late construction needs will be building project budget as engineering cost assessment is an important basis. So, to construction project for, engineering budget is a very important work link. Therefore, in this paper, the construction project budget of the existing problems and effective measures for this.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
manTrouble ito translation: budget is project engineering in the bidding process by taking a very important means, construction engineering budget under certain circumstances directly affects project follow-up work, this is as control construction project investment the important means. Budget in project bidding and the enterprise management plays an important role. It is not only the enterprise to carry out the main basis of the bidding work, but also enterprise the daily operation management level of important embodiment. In the construction project in early and late construction needs will be building project budget as engineering cost assessment is...
谷歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译这是毕业论文的摘要翻译,由于本人英文水平有限,现在高分求英文翻译能力好的人士翻译一下下面的文字,注:不要Google的翻译,那个不行,我们导师一查就会知道.以下为要翻译的文字_百度作业帮
英语翻译这是毕业论文的摘要翻译,由于本人英文水平有限,现在高分求英文翻译能力好的人士翻译一下下面的文字,注:不要Google的翻译,那个不行,我们导师一查就会知道.以下为要翻译的文字
英语翻译这是毕业论文的摘要翻译,由于本人英文水平有限,现在高分求英文翻译能力好的人士翻译一下下面的文字,注:不要Google的翻译,那个不行,我们导师一查就会知道.以下为要翻译的文字:社会在不断的进步,科技在不断的发展,人民的生活水平在不断的提高,尤其是随着网技术和计算机技术的快速发展,以及数据库技术在网络中的应用,致使更多的电子商家和消费者之间建立畅通便捷的沟通和交易渠道,减少了企业的开支,减少了人们的不必要的时间浪费,为人们提供了周到和人性化的服务.为此我们选择了网上购物系统这个课题,以实现对网上交易等网上购物的一些探索和实践.本系统基于HTML语言,嵌套了JSP编程技术.以MVC架构为环境,达到网上购物的目的.本篇着重论述了网上购物的可行性、网上购物的优势、系统功能与实现、数据流程及存储,包括商品目录,会员注册、网上订购与购物、库存查询、后台数据管理等.以下为Google的翻译,最好是自己翻译的,我翻译水平太差,所以…………别和这个一样了,句子通顺就行,别弄些翻译工具,很机械的翻译,语法神马的都不对,读不通顺,如果好的话我再加50分,本人言出必践,The system is based on the HTML language,the nested JSP programming techniques.MVC architecture for the environment,to achieve the purpose of online shopping.This focuses on the feasibility of online shopping,the advantages of online shopping,system functions,data flow and storage,including catalogs,membership registration,online ordering and shopping,inventory query,the background data management.
In the continuous progress of society, the development of science and technology in constantly, people's living standards in the unceasing enhancement, especially with the nets technology and the rapid development of computer technology, as well as the application of database technology in network, the more electronic merchants and consumers unblocked between a convenient communication and trade channel, reduce the enterprise's spending, reduce unnecessary waste of time of people, to provide a thoughtful and personalized service. For this, we choose the online shopping system of this subject, in order to realize the online trading online shopping for some of the exploration and practice.This system based on HTML language, nested the JSP programming technology. MVC framework for to environment, so as to achieve the purpose of online shopping. This focuses on the online shopping online shopping, the feasibility of the advantages, system function and the realization, the data flow and storage, including catalogues, membership registration, the online order and shopping, stock inquiry, backstage data management, etc.有道翻译在线
自动检测语言
中文(简体)
有道翻译支持韩语,日语,德语等小语种在线翻译发音
有道在线翻译英语发音
有道翻译在线
自动检测语言
支持日语、韩语、德语、泰语、法语与中文的在线翻译
有道翻译支持日语韩语在线翻译网页
相关有道在线翻译工具:有道翻译有道翻译词典&有道翻译下载&有道翻译在线发音&有道翻译您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
请帮忙翻译工程英语,要专业的,不要google什么翻译的结果,太生硬。 谢谢各位~
1.工业冷却水:Industrial Cooling Water
2.新水:不明,是否指新加的水而非循环用水?
3.土石方:Earth and Gravel (土木工程废料)
4.场内道路排水:Site passageway drainage
5.服务走廊:Service Alley
6.皮带走廊:(Conveyor)Belt Alley / Trunk 是指输送带吧
大家还关注求翻译一段英文,不要百度翻译,谷歌翻译什么的拉来,都不通顺的!_百度知道
求翻译一段英文,不要百度翻译,谷歌翻译什么的拉来,都不通顺的!
I turn on my computer. I wait impatiently as it connects. I go online and my breath catches in my chest until I hear three little words, “You’ve got mail.” I hear nothing, not even a sound on the streets of New York, just the beat of my own heart. I have mail, from you.
提问者采纳
打开电脑,不耐烦地看着它联网。网连上了,此刻的一瞬,我的感觉呼吸结郁在胸。直到我听见那些字眼,”你收到一封邮件“。纽约的大街上寂静无声,我能听见的只有自己的心跳。我收到了邮件。来自你的邮件。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
我打开电脑, 焦急地等待它连接成功,
登录, 在听到“你有邮件&这句话之前我一直屏住呼吸. 除了自己的心跳声我什么都听不见,甚至连纽约的街头的嘈杂都一无所闻。我收到了信,那你那里~~
我打开电脑,在电脑连接的时候我等的很不耐烦。我上线,直道我听见“你有一封信邮件”这三个简短的词语我的呼吸才渐渐平稳。我什么也听不见,甚至连纽约街上喧嚣的声音也听不见,仅仅听见自己的心跳。我收到一封信,来自于你。
谷歌翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 google网页翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信