二,词性转化
快急死了 不过没毕业证书啊 求答案
要正确率 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!我也有这答案
听力:1.弄错了钥匙
3.recover from the
5.attened the meeting
speech context
9.park the car case
10.trip with school11.the day later 12.no plan 13. planning 14....
1,to have missed 2,can they expect3,leading4,those5,now that6,were working7,from8,will have perpared9,was required10,although
二,词性转化 1,work---has
worked2,successful---successfully3,complete---w...
同求江苏省三级A
da大家都没有诶。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。刚考完,我纠结的叻、
让那两个 恶搞的家伙去死吧。。。
我也是 发我个
扫描下载二维码您的位置: &>&&>&
2011年6月英语三级考试试题答案
来源:&&日期:&&阅读
次&&作者:&&&&&&&&
第1页:网友版1第2页:网友版2第3页:全国卷
2011年6月高等学校英语应用能力考试试题答案  2011英语三级答案(网友版1)??????  听力:1.a 2.8:00 3.recover from the 4.30 5.attened the meeting 6.japan 7.bus 8.camera speech context 9.park the car case 10.trip with school  11.the day later 12.no plan 13. planning 14.suffer  15.schedual 16 . 17volunteer 18. 19. boarding 20. work out  单选。11题,above all. 12题,popular.13题,inquired. 1 4题,in brief. 1 5题, admitting. 1 6题,look into 17题, view. 1 8题,consists. 19题,duty. 20题, back.21题,book. 22题,superior. 23题,all that . 24题, be introduced. 25题, could be taken. 26题,will have discovered. 27题,not to make. 28题, leacing. 29题,didnot sell .30题 ten.  阅读一开头是in kenya,  答案;1,suffering2joseph3,baby,4,running,5giving  阅读二开头是onlydays  答案1,100or,2she was supposed3inthe1980s4confirm5hadnotbeen  阅读三开头是men who   答案1making decision2he is born with 3humaninstinctive 4theoppsite sex5they had differrent personalties  阅读四(关键字或是开头的单词:I was lucky- I found~~~~。  第一个, 答案: he had been doing what he~~~.  第二个。答案: he lost support of~~~.  第三个,.答案: getting fired from apple~~.  第四个, 答案: the feeling for a lover.  第五个,答案: a speech at a gathering.  填空题 H A C D F E B G J I   五个翻译答案要点(关键字):1,是否具备供养。2,往后。 3,我当时没意识。4,努力打破。5,通过  作文题目,1你对环保社会的认识。2你将为如何建设环保社会做出自己的贡献。   As you know,there's no enough clean water for people. So many of them lose their lives because of water. In a lot of  countries, people have to cut trees for living. So there's nothing to keep water from running away. Also we have polluted the land, the river and the air. So we have to face more and more floods and droughts .  It's time that we must do something useful to protect our environment. We can plant trees and take good care of them. We can save the water and ask our parents to do so. We can't throw any litter onto the ground and we should collect them for recycling.  If we take good care of our earth today,it will be more beautiful tomorrow  13 B consits  14C back  15 C vision  16 in brief  17 D permared  18 A book  19 c all in{来源:考{试大}  20 D detected  21 look up  22 better  23 apologizing  24 duty  25 will have discovered  26 to be discovering  27 not to make  28 have not sold  29 leaving  30 ten thousand  31 all that  32 could to taken  33.D,deaf,mute and virtually bind  34D soseph shiroko  35B baby clothes anddeied somoked meat  36D running the school  37A helping its students learn a way to make a living  38C lover more  39secret  40 A 1980s  41 D warn  42 C contact  43 D making  44.D genetic  45:A humans”instinctive preference towards looks  46B the opposite sex  47A the were not interested in good looks  48C loved  49B lost support  50B getting  51 C lover  52 speech  作文 I'm Sweet .I am very glad to write for you. Though my English is not vehy good ,I also want to try my best to write for you . I want to give you al my sweet ,In fact, my English name is Candy. but there has already haven it .So I just to write Sweet..In a word, I want to give sweet and make your life happier and happier .. 转载自:爱思英语网 - []  I love a boy mang years ago.. but now we never talk with each other ..So I hope everybody read my passage can know a few things ,,we are students , we should try our best to study.Everything except study is useless ,Maybe sometimes you will meet a boy (girl) ,you should keep distance for her and him .It's good for you and him(her).  I hope you can think of friendship carefully.  Above of all it's me give you best things , I hope you can read it by heart.  I Love you, my best friends though it's my first time to write for you  编辑推荐:2011年6月英语三级考试试题答案
来源:爱思英语网-英语三级考试
无相关信息
游客评论,只需填写验证码即可,也可以在“通行证”处填写昵称。
游客请勾选
24小时点击排行
最新听写列表
本周VOA标准:
本周VOA慢速:
其他每日更新资源:
版权所有:爱思英语学习网 未经授权禁止复制或建立镜像
copyright &
online services. all rights reserved.