Module_3_活页作业
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩1页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢下表是Mary的日常活安排,请写一篇英语短文Activities How oftendo homework Two hours a daywatch TV hardlysurf the Internet twice a weekread English boks erery dayexercise three or four times a weekgo to the movies once a month
幻の翼PQ13SQ
Mary is really a hardworking girl.Every day she spends 2 hours on homework.She surfs the internet twice a week,and even hardly watches TV.She reads English books every day,but only does exercises 3 or4 times a week.For entertainment,she goes to the movies once a month.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
For two hours each day Mary does her homework. She hardly watches the TV but she goes to the movies once a month. Mary reads English books everyday and surfs the Internet twice a week. Also, she exercises about three to four times a week.
扫描下载二维码假设你的名字叫Mary,来自美国,年龄12岁.请根据下面表格中的提示用英语写一篇50词左右的短文,介绍你自己.Name Maryfavourite food Chickenfavourite colourur RedFavourite drink MilkFavourite sport TennisChinese teacher Mr Wang第一个行上面是Name 第2行上面是Mary
美食的俘虏204
My name is Mary,I come from America.I'm 12 years old.My favorite food is chicken.I like red most.Milk is my favourite drink.And I like play teenis most.Mr Wang is my chinese teacher.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码请根据下列内容写一篇短文,介绍一下你的同学mary的日常生活情况_百度知道
请根据下列内容写一篇短文,介绍一下你的同学mary的日常生活情况
您的回答被采纳后将获得:
系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励30(财富值+经验值)
我有更好的答案
Hello,&Mary。Welcome&to&our&class.&Here&are&our&class&rules.&You&must&read&it&carefully.&As&a&middle&school&student&we&can’t&arrive&late&for&class&on&weekdays.&We&must&wear&clean&clothes&every&day.&We&must&stand&up&when&a&teacher&goes&into&the&classroom.&When&you&have&nay&questions&in&class,&please&put&up&your&hands.&We&have&to&eat&and&drink&...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
日常生活的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁下表是Mary的日常活安排,请写一篇英语短文Activities How oftendo homework Two hours a daywatch TV hardlysurf the Internet twice a weekread English boks erery dayexercise three or four times a weekgo to the movies once a month
米汤の0243
Hi!my name's Mary,I'm a busy middle school student.I have many different activities .I do my homework two hours a day.After that I hardly watch television.I read English Books every day afternoon.duri...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 maryland 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信