以初一水平写一篇my father 英语作文’s...

想一想你的爸爸平时都喜欢干什么呢?以My father s hobbies 为题写一篇英文短文不少于50词!
frset01357
My father has a hobby that people aging from 5 to 95 can partake in,and Gardening is that very hobby.As long as there is earth to plant and grow in,he would do his gardening all around.We have a yard contains a miniature diverse forest of elm,maple,oak,larch,and trees.My father loved go outdoors and does his gardening,through harmony.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
my family‘s hobbies My family consists of 3 people, father, mother and me. Everyone has different hobbies. Father likes playing badminton and
你看看我问的什么
你的爸爸平时都喜欢干什么
如果可以的话在帮一下 还写吗?
扫描下载二维码The page is temporarily unavailable
nginx error!
The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again later.
Website Administrator
Something has triggered an error on your
This is the default error page for
nginx that is distributed with
It is located
/usr/share/nginx/html/50x.html
You should customize this error page for your own
site or edit the error_page directive in
the nginx configuration file
/etc/nginx/nginx.conf.以 today 写一篇英语作文,100词左右,初一水平.谢了.
直男之心nf稼
today,my sister and l went to park to fly kites.the weather was fine, the sky was blue and the birds was singing on the green tree.our kites were flying freely.we were so happy and we had a great time.After that,we went home and have a delicious dinner.today is a wonderful day,l hope tomorrow is the same as today!望采纳谢谢
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
  Today,I want to learnbycicle, my father says with a kind of sarcasm:” Don’t try. I bet that you will never succeed in learning to ride a bike.” It's heatbreaking to hear that and I have never been s...
Today my Mom ask me to do homework,but i am watching TV and the TVshow is intristing,i do not listen to her and say i will do it tomorrow. my mom is unhappy. She says today's work do today.After that i know yesterDay will not come back and do not waste time.
I have a busy day.I get up early and I brush my teeth quickly.At seven o'clock,I go to school.At twelve o'clock,I eat lunch.I usually do my homework at seven in the evening.Then I eat dinner.At nine thirty,I go to bed.望采纳,谢谢!
Today is Children's Day.My father takes me to the zoo.There are many kinds of animals,the tigers, the pandas,the lions, the elephants,the giraffes and the bears.They are different from each other...
扫描下载二维码以(My father)为题,写一篇80词左右的英语作文_百度知道
以(My father)为题,写一篇80词左右的英语作文
提问者采纳
His classes are lively and interesting and deeply lo s hobby is playing table tennis . I love my father very much . He often helps other children and me with our maths答. I have learned a lot from him . We often play table tennis together at the weekends .
My father&#39. He is tall and fat with short hair and big eyes .
My father is not only a good father but also a good friend . He always works hard .
My father is an honest and kind man .满意请采纳:My father
My father is a 40-year-old math teacher
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖