怎么治输卵管不通
中央政府门户网站   
12:53:27   来源:旅游局网站
【E-mail推荐
怎么治输卵管不通
  正大集团向南工大捐赠2.011亿 共建浦江学院(组图)
Ella满33岁 老公赞:美得无法无天的老婆(图)。新民晚报记者 王蔚 摄
晨报儿童剧团招演员
  瑶草笑而言道:“嗯,这翠竹虽好,不过娘亲要带着弟弟们一起居住,就不大好了,因为春天这里一定会有无数笋子出土,同时也会剥落无数笋衣,那笋衣上有许多细细茸毛随风吹散,粘在身上十分毛躁,尤其弟弟们皮肤柔嫩,那沾上可了不得,就是将来学步走路,也不宜在这里,您想啊,弟弟们学走路该在明年春天,这里又是遍地竹笋,倘若弟弟们不小心跌倒,被那竹笋戳伤了小屁屁可不好呢。”
    棉儿闻言眼眶便是一红,道: “我们姑娘已经回府了,怕少奶奶担心便叫奴婢来说一声,姑娘今儿有些不舒服,采日再来陪少奶奶说话。”   来源:新民晚报
责任编辑:吴颜
 相关链接
 栏目推荐
(责任编辑: 邓益新
) 12:47:27回复:★学生双语报/双语学习报答案★_学生双语报吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:21,845贴子:
回复:★学生双语报/双语学习报答案★收藏
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
邮箱不对吧&去掉vip&我要深圳双语报高三第二期答案&谢啦
中小学辅导怎么选?精锐教育1.大品牌2.师资强3.口碑好4.助孩子快速提升.拒绝不合理收费,授课讲练结合,注重知识点总结,查缺补漏,来电送名师免费陪读!试听热线400-883-8052
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
更正:邮箱: 2楼 答案已发送。请注意查收。学年的深圳牛津版。
盖到10楼去!
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
我想要高一,配合人教版,09-10,第47—50期的答案我邮箱
我要要高一人教版52期答案那一版!!!!
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
回6楼和7楼,你们要的答案已发送。请查收。往后请按活动规则操作否则我方拒绝发送答案。谢谢支持!我是LZ。
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
我来把学年高一配合人教版第52期测试题答案解析公布,我是LZ。学年高一配合人教版第52期测试题答案解析&&21-25 CCDBD&&&&&&&& 26-30 ABACA&&31-35 DCADB&&&&&&&& 36-40 DBDCB41-45 CDBAB&&&&&&&& 46-50 BADAC51-55 ADDBC&&&&&&&& 56-60 BCCAD61-65 CBDAB&&&&&&&& 66-70 ADCBA71-75 BAABD76-85 (One possible version)76. play→ playing77. am→ was78. and→ or&&&&&&&&79. √80. hobby→ hobbies81. 去掉a82. happiness 前加me83. time→ times84. valuable→ value85. look→ looking书面表达(One possible version)Dear fellow students,&& A severe drought since last autumn has hit several provinces in the southwest of our country, leaving many crops dead. What’s worse, the drought has left millions of people suffering from a lack of drinking water.&& As Chinese people, we should try our best to help our fellow countrymen. Now that we are faced with the disaster, the most important thing for us to do is to lend a hand to those affected people. To help them get through, we are calling for a voluntary donation of money from all of the students. If each of us donates money to the Student Union, the donation will be collected and delivered to the Red Cross.&& Dear students, let’s reach out to those in need!Student Union21. C。本题考查副词辨析。how“怎样”;besides“除……外”;somehow“以某种方式;不知怎么地”;also“也”,常放在系动词、助动词或情态动词之后,实义动词之前。22. C。本题考查v-ing形式作主语。本句中it是形式主语,真正的主语是后面的v-ing形式,即persuading such a person to join us。23. D。本题考查动词短语辨析。get to“到达”;get off“下来;下车;脱下(衣服等)”;get&&&&&&&&& out“出去;逃离”;get through“通过;度过;到达”。24. B。本题考查动词辨析。have“有”;exist“存在”;possess“使有;拥有”;lay“放;搁;下(蛋);产(卵)”。25. D。本题考查v-ing形式作状语。本句中,主语he与stand之间是主动关系,所以用standing…作状语,表示时间。相当于时间状语从句when he stood on top of the mountain。26. A。本题考查动词的介词搭配。vary in“在……方面不同”;vary from…to…表示变化的范围;vary with“随着……变化”。27. B。本题考查动词短语辨析。put up“张贴;举起;建造(房屋等);搭建”;make up“组成,构成;化妆;编造”;take up“开始;拿起;占据(时间、空间)”; build up“增进;逐步建立”。28. A。本题考查连词。根据语境用if引导条件状语从句。29. C。本题考查动词短语辨析。这四个选项的用法为:keep sb doing“使某人一直做某事”;protect sb from/ against…“保护某人免受……”;prevent sb (from) doing sth“阻止某人做某事”;encourage sb to do sth“鼓励某人做某事”。30. A。本题考查强调句型的特殊疑问句的结构。这类句型如出现在宾语从句中,其结构为:疑问词+it+is/was+that+其它部分。31. D。本题考查名词辨析。relation“关系”;condition“条件;状况”;protection“保护;防卫”;tradition“传统”。
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
32. C。本题考查形容词辨析。ugly“丑陋的;难看的”;round“圆的”;firm“坚硬的;牢固的;(动作)稳定而有力的”;straight“直的”。33. A。本题考查连词。when在句中表示“当……的时候”。34. D。本题考查动词辨析。这四个选项的用法为:force sb to do sth“强迫某人做某事”;make sb do sth“让某人做某事”;have sb do sth“让某人做某事”;intend sb to do sth“打算/想让某人做某事”。35. B。本题考查交际用语。 just my luck是习语,意思为“真倒霉”。not at all和that’s all right多用于对方感谢时的应答语,意为“不客气”。never mind用于对方道歉时的应答语,意为“没关系”。故事中的“我”,在家中既无法和聪明、完美的姐姐相比,也比不上心灵手巧的哥哥,但“我”渐渐懂得了一个道理: 并非只有最聪明、最有才华的人才能享受幸福的生活。36. D。根据第一句语境可推知Eastman是个小城镇。37. B。根据后文where the foundation of语境及逻辑关系可知答案为B。38. D。根据全文语境,可推知作者在告诉我们:要享受幸福的生活,你不必是最优秀的,只要你有梦想。39. C。根据最后一段中my sister’s genius,可知姐姐是个“天才”。40. B。根据最后一段中my brother’s talent可知哥哥是个有才能的人。41. C。根据第二段最后一句I wasn’t the smartest or the most talented one,可知“我”既不是家里最聪明的也不是最有才能的人。42. D。“我”不确定自己在家中的位置,不知家人如何看待“我”。43. B。根据上文I knew at an early age that…可知有两件事是我确定的。44. A。由于姐姐是个天才,因而这就使得我和哥哥很难仿效她。45. B。根据上下文描述姐姐的完美语境,可知她把一切事情都做得很好。46. B。姐姐是个天才,什么事情都做得完美无瑕。47. A。从幼稚园到大学毕业。48. D。根据后文可知哥哥心灵手巧。49. A。哥哥有艺术天赋,动手能力很强,会制作各种东西。50. C。根据作者描述哥哥用的一系列表述,可知哥哥有艺术天赋。51. A。根据后文暗示及逻辑关系。52. D。“我”无法和聪明、完美的姐姐相比,也比不上心灵手巧的哥哥。53. D。根据上下文语境可知应选D。54. B。by 在这里表示 “通过……的方式”。55. C。“我”懂得并非只有最聪明、最有才华的人才能享受幸福的生活。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A本文讲述了作者创造机会让一个大家庭的亲人们大团聚的故事,展现了亲情的力量。56. B。细节理解题。从第一段You know we’d chosen that date for our wedding.可知这对夫妇的结婚日期选在了圣诞节那天。57. C。推理判断题。从第一段I’d brought along all the gifts that he’d been saving for years to give to that side of his family.可推知作者的丈夫非常惦念亲人,所以才会积攒了许多礼物。58. C。细节理解题。从第二段和第三段可知家庭成员们很感激作者安排的这次聚会,由此可知他们彼此想和解。59. A。句意猜测题。从上文Do you realize what you’ve done? You’ve done what no one was able to do in over 10 years可推知这些亲属非常感激作者所做的一切。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
学年高二配合牛津版湖南专版第1期测试题答案解析&&听力原文SECTION AConversation 1M: Is Dr Johnson a strict man? W: Oh, no. He treats students like friends. Haven’t you ever been in one of his classes?M: Never. I’m thinking about taking his class next term.W: You can come with me to have his class next week if you like.Conversation 2W: Would you like to go out with me after class?M: What’s your idea? Going to the nearby park or doing sports?W: Neither. I’m thinking of going to see a movie.M: That sounds like fun.Conversation 3W: Good morning. Please have a seat here. What’s the problem? M: I have a terrible stomachache. And I feel sick. W: When did you start to feel sick? M: This morning. Perhaps I ate something dirty yesterday evening. W: All right. Please lie down and let me have a check.M: OK. W: Sit up now. It’s nothing serious. I’ll give you three kinds of medicines. Take four pills of each twice a day.M: Thank you!Conversation 4W: Hey, Jackie. What are you doing now?M: I’m reading an interesting novel. Why? What’s going on?W: Well, I’m watching TV, but it’s so boring. I’m thinking of going to the MRT Supermarket. Do you want to go with me?M: Is it having a sale?W: Yeah. Most supermarkets have something on sale at this time of year. M: That sounds great. When and where shall we meet?W: I’ll post the package to my cousin first and meet you in front of the park in 20 minutes.M: So we’ll meet there at 9:30. W: See you there.Conversation 5W: Good morning. Can I speak to Dr Lee?M: Oh, he is not in right now. Actually … W: Oh! I have a terrible headache, and I’ve got a sore throat. I can hardly speak and ...M: Wait, wait, wait. This is John Smith speaking, and I’m here to ... W: This is Mrs Peterson. Can I see Dr Lee this afternoon? M: I have no idea. W: Why? You are supposed to make appointments for patients, aren’t you? M: No, I’m not. I’m here to make an appointment to see about my stomachache. W: You mean you are a patient too? Why are you answering the phone? M: I am the only person in the waiting room. W: Oh my God!Conversation 6M: Northwind Airways, good morning. May I help you? W: Yes, do you have any flights to Sydney next Tuesday afternoon? M: One moment, please ... Yes. There’s a flight at 16:45 and one at 18:00. W: That’s fine. Could you tell me how much a flight costs? I’ll be there for three weeks. M: Economy, business class or first-class ticket?W: Economy, please.M: $252 for a one-way flight and $494 for a return flight. W: OK. I would like a return flight. M: Which flight would you like? W: The early one, please.&&M: Could I have your name, please? W: My name is Mary Jones. That’s M-A-R-Y J-O-N-E-S. M: How would you like to pay, Ms Jones? W: Can I pay cash when I pick up my ticket on Thursday afternoon? M: OK. You have booked your ticket, Ms Jones. Your arrival in Sydney will be at 9:25 am, local time. The flight number is NWA476.
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
W: Thank you.SECTION BI’d like to introduce my family. My name is Rick Robinson. I’m 32 years old and I’m a dentist. I met my wife Ann, who is two years younger than me, in college. She is a part-time fashion designer and she’s very gentle. She takes a great interest in singing and often shows off her voice in front of me. We got married right after we finished school and have a son now. Our son’s name is Benny. Unlike most boys, Benny is quiet. He spends a lot of time drawing and seldom goes out to play. Sometimes he visits his grandparents, that is, my wife’s parents, who live in the countryside. My father-in-law Tom is 65 but doesn’t look his age. He and my mother-in-law Lucy love gardening. They often work in their backyard. Sometimes we help them too, only our help seldom satisfies them, for we often make things worse.&& My father’s name is Joe, who’s a doctor. He’s outgoing and friendly. But he used to be hard to get along with and get upset easily. He changed all because of my mother. My mother’s name is Rose. She is a school teacher. She’s very kind and patient and that’s why my father loves her so much. Their relationship sets a good example to us and my wife and I wish we could be as happy as they are when we get old.模块5 Unit 1听力和基础知识检测参考答案第一部分第一节1-5 BBACB&& 6-10 BAAAB&& 11-15 CACAB第二节 16-20 (One possible version)16. gentle 17. drawing 18. Tom and Lucy 19. a doctor 20. kind and patient 第二部分(One possible version选择题除外)一、1-5 BCCDD 6-10 BCABC 11-15 BBCDB二、1. betray 2. primary 3. stupid 4. overlook 5. swear 6. academic 7. deliberately 8. absent-minded 9. athletic 10. jealous三、1. without delay 2. yell at 3. getting along 4. felt like 5. in trouble 6. As a result of 7. focus on&&&&& 8. lies with 9. keep his word&&四、1. It; unlikely that 2. How stupid 3. couldn’t help crying 4. promised to 5. having stolen模块5 Unit 1综合能力检测参考答案第一部分第一节1-5 ADBCD&& 6-10 BAADB&& 11-12 CA第二节 (One possible version)13. it&& 14. what&& 15. but&& 16. they&& 17. a&& 18. low&& 19. as&& 20. who第二部分 (One possible version)第一节 1. Ways 2. decisions 3. Avoiding eating meat&&&& 4. practices 5. advice 6. help 7. Writing to companies&& 8. homeless-animal house&& 9. Set an example&& 10. respect&&&第二节 11. They depend on the way people concentrate on a task.12. When they concentrate only on the duration.13. Because our brain pays attention only to time passing.14. Why having fun makes time fly while being bored makes time slow down.第1期A2版部分答案解析1. B。考查动词辨析。overthrow推翻,颠覆;overlook 俯瞰;忽视;touch触摸;tease嘲笑,取笑。根据句意“坦率地说,因为你总是不顾他人的感受所以他们才会躲着你”,应选B。2. C。考查动词辨析。be admitted to / into…意为“被……录取;被允许进入……”,符合句意“让史密斯夫人高兴的是,她的儿子被一所很好的大学录取了”。
双语报-如何在短时间内学会日语?1-3人小班学得快!樱花日语43家学习中心!由日本引进全套教学体系!全国唯一高端日语NO.1!注册领学习大礼包!限时抢!!
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
3. C。考查短语keep one’s word。当word表示“诺言;允诺”时,为不可数名词,没有复数形式。keep one’s word信守诺言,符合语境。4. D。考查名词辨析。fall into ruins成为废墟,是固定搭配。5. D。考查固定句型。句意为:毋庸置疑,中国在世界上发挥着重要的作用。it’s no wonder that…表示“难怪……”;there is no solution表示“没有解决办法”;there’s no doubt that…表示“毫无疑问”。根据句意,选D。6. B。考查stand的用法和语态。stand表示“容忍,忍受”时,常构成stand doing sth结构。根据句意“没有人能够容忍被当众取笑”,主语与laugh at构成被动关系,所以应使用动名词的被动式being laughed at。故选B。7. C。考查动名词作主语。从句中已有谓语动词且无连词,可以判断空格处为非谓语动词作从句主语,可排除A。根据句意“据说出国旅游在老年人中很盛行”,不表示完成,排除B、D。故选C,用动名词作主语。8. A。考查名词辨析。dilemma进退两难的境地;conflict冲突,纷争;delay延误;fight战斗。根据语境,应选A。9. B。考查apologize的用法。apologize to sb for sth意为“为某事向某人道歉”;for my son 表示“代替我的儿子”。故选B。10. C。考查be to blame 结构。be to blame = should be blamed,此结构不用于被动语态。故选C。&&11. B。考查宾语从句。that引导两个或两个以上并列的宾语从句时,第一个从句的引导词that可以省略,但第二个从句及以后的that不可省略,以免意思变得模糊不清。故选B。12. B。考查固定句型。make sb do sth使某人做某事,变为被动语态时,必须要用带to的动词不定式作宾补。故选B。13. C。考查固定句型。have a good / wonderful / hard time (in) doing sth做某事很开心/美好/艰难,是固定句型。故选C。14. D。考查with的复合结构。介词with的后面可以跟现在分词、过去分词和不定式作其宾语补足语,题干中的walls和动词paint构成逻辑上的被动关系,故应用过去分词painted。答案A和B需添加动词are才为完整的定语从句。15. B。考查情景交际。With pleasure.很乐意,用于回答别人的请求或邀请;My pleasure.我的荣幸;不用谢,用于回答别人的感谢。根据语境,应选B。 &&&&&& 第1期A3版部分答案解析(完形I解析)本文讲述了一个童年患病身体停止生长的男子,最终成为花样滑冰冠军的传奇故事。1. A。医生应该是“预计”重症病人还剩下多久的生命。2. D。根据上文以及under-grown可知既然他患了重病,应该是虚弱的。3. B。插喂食管应该是从嘴插入胃。4. C。他要向父母提出自己的愿望,应该是“转向”他们。5. D。Scott Hamilton这样的身体状况却想要滑冰,这让父母很意外。6. B。身高、体重对于幼年就停止生长的Scott Hamilton来说是个问题,而滑冰正好对这两条要求都不高。7. A。“太晚了,不可能达到正常人的身高”和“Scott Hamilton及父母都不在乎”是转折关系。8. A。他应该是有坚定的信念,相信他的梦想会实现,才会有后来的成就。9. D。孩子们现在不但不会嘲笑他,还会追着他要照片,含有“对比”的意思,用“instead”。10. B。这里是指Scott Hamilton在滑冰比赛上的精彩表现。11. C。Scott Hamilton的事迹和成就无疑是让人尊敬的。12. A。作为一名运动员,获得冠军的时候应该会感到自豪。
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
p.s. 大家想要什么答案可以跟帖告诉我,我会根据大家的意见及时公布一些答案。LZ
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
再次提醒大家学生双语报/双语学习报的官方网站是.
我要09-10九年级第二期答案
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
回复17,18楼:你好,你的信件已收悉。现答复如下:抱歉,答案不能发送给你,请按规则获取答案。p.s. 大家想要什么答案可以跟帖告诉我,我会根据大家的意见及时公布一些答案。LZ
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
公布下学年高二配合牛津版湖南专版第4期测试题答案解析学年高二配合牛津版湖南专版第4期测试题答案解析&&听力原文SECTION AConversation 1W: Mike, when do you have classes? M: I only have to teach from Monday to Thursday this term. W: Since you don’t have any classes on Friday, will you go to the library?&&M: Sorry, I will go to a party with my friends.Conversation 2W: What do you do in your spare time? M: Actually, I don’t have much time except on Sunday night. W: Why? Are you busy doing the housework? M: No. I have a part-time job as an editor for a magazine, and I have to work on Friday evening, Saturday and Sunday.Conversation 3M: What do you do after class? W: I join some fun clubs. M: What kind of clubs are you in? W: I’ve joined a climbing club, a bicycle travel club, and a tennis club, and the tennis club is my favorite. M: I’ve only joined a singing club. W: A singing club? I love singing, too. M: Then you should join the club, too. W: You’re right. And I think I should drop out of the sports clubs. Conversation 4M: Jenny, I haven’t seen you for two months. How have you been? W: I’ve been quite busy. M: When did you start running in the morning? W: Last year. Why don’t you have a try? M: Well, I’ve thought about it many times, but it seems that I’m always busy working. W: But I don’t think it takes much time. Oh, speaking of time, I really have to go home and take a shower. M: Why?W: I will have a class in an hour. I must be on time. M: OK. Bye.Conversation 5M: When did you decide to become a school teacher, Kate? W: When I was in high school, I met a young teacher, 23 years old, whom I liked very much. I wanted to become a teacher just like her. M: What made her so special? W: She made things interesting and exciting to learn. M: Like what? W: You would have thought that history was fascinating if you had heard her history class. M: Oh. If you had been in my history class, you would have found history so boring. My history teacher just taught us names and dates. W: If I had been in your class, I would not have become a teacher. Maybe, I would now be a singer.M: If I had been in your class, maybe I would have become a teacher instead of being a doctor.Conversation 6M: Excuse me, can I help you?&&W: Thank you. I’m interested in some scarves. Would you please show me some? M: OK. All our scarves are in this section. What do you think of this black one here? It’s made of silk.&&W: Hm, it looks nice, but I’d like to have something warm for winter.&&M: Maybe you would like a heavy wool one. How about this red one?&&W: I think that’s what I want. How much is it?&&M: It’s $100.&&W: It’s a little expensive. Do you think it’s possible to get a discount?&&M: Hm, since you like it so much, how about a 10-percent discount?&&&
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
W: That’s good. Could you wrap it up for me?&&M: Sure. By the way, you can get 15 percent off if you buy clothes here next month.&&W: Really? That’s so good. Thank you.SECTION BGood evening, and welcome to the ten o’clock news.A man was attacked outside Sunny Jim’s pub in the city centre. The attack happened at one pm yesterday as the man, aged 34, was out walking with his family. Fortunately he was not seriously injured and he is in good condition in hospital. There has been a flood on the west side of the city. Seven homes have been damaged and some people have been moved to a safe place. Man-made flood banks are now being put into place.A smoking ban will be carried out in all restaurants in the city this week. The ban doesn’t include pubs which do not serve food. If the ban is successful, it is expected that local village bars will be included in the ban.And now for the weather: today will be rainy again I’m afraid! The rain is expected to last another week or so, although Sunday should be brighter in the morning. Still, it’s good for you gardeners! Top temperature will be 15 degrees.Well, that’s all for today. Thank you for watching.第4期A版测试题参考答案第一部分(30分)第一节(22.5分,每小题1.5分)1-5 ABCCC&& 6-10 ABACA&& 11-15 CBBCB第二节(7.5分,每小题1.5分)16-20 (One possible version) 16. one pm 17. a safe place 18. in all restaurants 19. don’t serve food 20. rainy第二部分(45分)第一节(15分,每小题1分)21-25 CABCD 26-30 BCADB 31-35 ABDDC第二节(18分,每小题1.5分)36-40 CCADA&& 41-45 BBACB&& 46-47 DB第三节(12分,每小题1.5分)48-55 (One possible version) 48. against&& 49. condition&& 50. the&&& 51. in&&& 52. or&& 53. his&& 54. himself&& 55. because第三部分(30分,每小题2分)56-60 AADCD&& 61-65 BBABD&& 66-70 ACDCB 第四部分(45分)第一节(10分,每小题1分)71-80 (One possible version) 71. Ways 72. foods 73. skipping meals 74. Happy things 75. tasks 76. stop 77. start small 78. Advantages of willpower&& 79. do better&& 80. build character第二节(10分,81、82题2分;83、84题3分)81-84 (One possible version)81. Doing something that you know will break your partner’s trust in you.82. They may think of us as people not worthy to be trusted.83. We should avoid making sudden decisions.84. How to build trust in a relationship.第三节(25分)A large chemical plant will be built around our school. Our class has had a discussion about this issue. The students hold different opinions about it.38 percent of the students support the plan. Firstly, they think it will promote the development of the local economy. Secondly, they believe it will create a lot of job opportunities, helping to deal with the unemployment problem. However, 62 percent of the students are against the plan. For one thing, the chemical plant will have a bad effect on the teaching of the school, with its machines making a lot of noise. For another, it will also do harm to the local environment. Waste water and poisonous smoke produced by the plant will easily result in environmental problems.
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
43. A。这些衣服只是在“占据”空间。44. C。作者对她提供帮助,显然她应该很“感激”。45. B。根据second-hand stores 可知这里用“卖”。46. D。即使像送衣服这样的小事情,我们也应该去做。47. B。当我们遇到“困难”时,我们应该同舟共济。AAndy通过Facebook找到了多年未见的父亲。56. A。细节理解题。根据第一段的…since he was about two years old 和Mr Spiers-Corbett, now 39…可知他们大约37年没见了。57. A。推理判断题。根据第二段的Then his face appeared. My heart started beating …以及最后一段的I’ve been looking for him for so long. 可推出答案。58. D。细节理解题。根据最后一段的he said he wanted to come to see me so he came round at 7:30 pm that night — he didn’t leave until 3:30 am可知D错误。59. C。主旨大意题。本文讲述了父子多年后通过Facebook团聚的故事,因此选C。60. D。推理判断题。本文是以第三者的口吻讲述Andy找到父亲的经过的,因此选D。B医生告诉癌症病人家属实情后,病人和家属可能会难过、气愤。那医生到底应不应该实话实说呢?61. B。细节理解题。根据第一段的he could hardly eat anything可知答案。62. B。细节理解题。根据第二段可知这是Dr Pauline Leonard碰到的事情。63. A。推理判断题。根据第三段的I should have checked with him first. I should have asked him, ‘Is that the sort of thing you want to hear?’可推出答案。64. B。细节理解题。根据第四段的Then they realized there was quite a skill to it, and that they could actually reduce their own stress as well as helping their patients.可知答案。65. D。词义猜测题。根据前边的Well-meaning可知shield意思与 “保护”接近。C收养孩子的父母也可能经历抑郁。66. A。主旨大意题。本文告诉我们:收养孩子的父母也可能经历抑郁。67. C。细节理解题。根据第二段的25 percent of parents had experienced depression before the child had arrived …可知答案。68. D。细节理解题。根据第三段的To find out more about what causes the adoptive parents to experience depression, …可知答案。69. C。词义猜测题。根据后边的解释可知stemmed from意为“因为”。70. B。细节理解题。根据第四段可推出b;根据第五段可推出c;根据最后一段可推出d,因此选B。
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
高三年级综合能力测试题(一),人教的。
&急需答案,听力作文不要。谢谢谢谢了。快啊。
急需配合外研新标准版辽宁琼专版高二47-51期双语报答案
急需配合外研新标准版辽宁琼专版高二47-51期双语报答案
需配合外研新标准版辽宁琼专版高二47-51期双语报答案
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
回复第25楼:你好,来信收悉。现答复如下:请你提供邮箱地址和需要的报纸答案是哪一期的。请按1楼规则操作。回复第26-28楼:你好,来信收悉。现答复如下:感谢你的关注。稍候我会公布配合外研新标准版辽宁琼专版高二51-52期双语报答案,请耐心等待。如需更多答案,请按规则1楼操作。
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
因25-28楼同学要求,我公布配合外研新标准版辽宁琼专版高二51-52期双语报答案。学年高二配合外研新标准版辽宁琼专版第52期测试题答案解析&&参考答案21-25 ABBCB&& 26-30 DBCCD&& 31-35 DBCAB 36-40 CAADA&&& 41-45 BCBDB&& 46-50 ADCAB&& 51-55 CDABC56-60 BDCBC&&& 61-65 CADBC&& 66-70 CDABD 71-75 FDEAB短文改错(One possible version)My name is Leigh Roberson, and I spent ∧ few months in France almost nine years ago. I stayed &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& awith a family, but for me it’s not just “a family”; it’s my family. Now I talk to your French family &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& myat least once a month. There’s Sylvie, my host mom, with which I spent hours talking and laugh. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& whom&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& laughingShe was humorous and it was she who helped and encouraged me each time I didn’t think about I &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 删掉would learn French well. And I miss my two little brother, Kevin and Quentin so much, because it &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& brotherswas they who help me to speak French well. I can still hear them saying, “Go ahead, or we believe &&&&&&&&&&&& helped&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& and
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
34. A。本句意思是:在与人交流时,你通常都会遇到一种情形,那就是需要婉言谢绝别人的邀请。先行词是situation在从句中作状语时,应该用where或in which来引导定语从句,故选A项。35. B。How come常用于口语,表示惊讶,意为“为什么,怎么搞的”;So what意为“那有什么了不起,那又怎样”;Why not表示对他人所说的或建议做出肯定反应或表示同意,意为“为什么不”;What for意为“为什么”。根据答语可知对Jenny感到很惊讶,故选B项。作者通过一位先生的善举,提醒我们:每个人无论贫穷还是富贵,都应该对社会持感激之情。36. C。根据语境知,作者“目睹了”一切。37. A。他给在飞机上的军人买食物和饮料可知他是个心地善良的人。38. A。由后文buy the soldiers something as well可知这位先生是想给在飞机上的军人买东西。39. D。根据后面超出我想象的数字可知作者感到很“惊讶”。40. A。根据about 135members可知,这个数字应该是大于我所想的。41. B。当我们“继续进行”我们的服务时。42. C。我发现一些乘客也提出为飞机上的军人购买东西。43. B。作者用了开玩笑的口吻,因为其余人都没做到,只有他做到了。故用“幸运的”。44. D。 根据下文可知作者也给好心人一张便条,故用as well as。45. B。在便条中作者向他“解释”了自己的感受。46. A。 听说他善举的人都表达了感激之情。47. D。我同时向他表达了我的谢意,因为她提醒了我母亲对我说过的话。48. C。由我母亲的话“Be kind whether you’re rich or not.”可知他的做法提醒了我。49. A。正当我要结束我的工作时,他引起了我的注意。50. B。由他的所作所为可知他是个有风度的人,故用“有礼貌地”。51. C。我“抑制”不住我的眼泪。52. D。我们每一位都清楚地知道……。53. A。根据前文语境可知,影响大家的并不是钱。make a difference“有影响,有作用”。54. B。是来自一位有着给予之心的陌生人的善举真正打动了我们每个人。55. C。根据语境知,他的做法“打动了”我们每一个人。A失眠对有些人来说是噩梦,但是作者的婆婆却利用这些时间阅读文学著作。56. B。细节理解题。根据第二段的… she can also be a very tough critic …So far, only a handful of books have received the top prize.可知答案。57. D。推理判断题。根据第三段的In her later years, she put her nursing skills to good use by taking care of my father-in-law … She stayed awake to watch over him for 15 hours a day.可推出作者的婆婆是个伟大的妻子。58. C。推理判断题。根据最后一段she began waking up around 2 am可知the terrifying hole指的是“失眠时间”。59. B。推理判断题。通读全文可知作者的婆婆是通过阅读文学著作度过那段难过伤心的时光的。B 婴儿哭闹的时候,父母如果不立刻抱起来哄,孩子长大了以后会缺少安全感,还可能患&&&&精神疾病。60. C。细节理解题。根据第一段的Several studies find that if parents do controlled crying (leaving the child to cry for gradually increasing periods), babies will sleep for longer uninterrupted periods …可知答案。61. C。细节理解题。根据第二段的There is persuasive evidence that babies are more secure and less difficult if they are responded to quickly, …可知答案。62. A。词义猜测题。根据后面举的例子可知父母不回应会有消极的后果。63. D。推理判断题。根据全文可推出父母的育儿风格将会影响孩子的精神健康。C&&&& 做完了字谜游戏,我们就不想锻炼了;工作一天后,就不想去跑步了,这是为什么呢?
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
64. B。词义猜测题。根据第一段举的两个例子以及后边的论述可知,如果我们集中精力做一件事情,那我们做其他不同事情的意志力则减退。65. C。细节理解题。根据第四段第一句可知答案。66. C。细节理解题。根据最后一段的Willpower is like a muscle: it needs to be challenged to build itself …可知答案。67. D。作者态度题。作者客观地展示了一项研究结果,不带任何个人感情色彩,因此选D。D&&& 分担家务有诸多好处。68. A。主旨大意题。本文展示了分担家务所带来的好处,因此选A。69. B。推理判断题。根据第二段的If you are involved in the housework, you are frequently reminded that the housework matters and is real work.可推出答案。70. D。细节理解题。根据最后一段的If people are good at doing their parts, the burden of housework on the individual person is much less than if it was done by one person alone.可知答案。学年高二配合外研新标准版辽宁琼专版第51期测试题答案解析&&参考答案21-25 CBACD&& 26-30 CBBAD&& 31-35 CABDC 36-40 CBBAD&& 41-45 BCADA&& 46-50 CDBAC&& 51-55 AABDD 56-60 BABDA&& 61-65 BCBAD&& 66-70 ABABC&& 71-75 CEFGD短文改错(One possible version)Last night, I have a strange but interesting dream. On the way back home, I came across ∧ child &&&&&&&&&&& had&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& afrom another planet. His clothes seemed to be shining and looked beautifully. As I got close to &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& beautifulhim, he looked frightening and turned his back to me. Though I couldn’t speak his language, I &&&&&&&&&&&&& frightened&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&used hand gestures to talk about him. A while later, he told me lots of amazing thing on his planet, &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& with&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& thingswhich made me laughing. But suddenly, he began to cry, and then he explained he had lost his
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
&&&&&&&&&&&&&& laughway but couldn’t find his home. Seeing that, I was offered to help him. His home had a telephone &&& and&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 删掉number like ours, so I asked him to call his parents using my phone. Soon before making the call, &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& afterhe disappeared.&&书面表达 (One possible version)The government of the Republic of Bulgaria is thinking about imposing luxury tax on luxury goods, which has aroused a heated debate. In my opinion, the government should impose luxury tax on luxury goods such as expensive cars, houses, etc. Here are the reasons. First, imposing luxury tax can raise the government’s income, with which they can do more necessary things for the public. Second, this can be an effective way to reduce the increasingly large gap between the rich and the poor. Besides, the luxury tax can provide the rich people with a way to reward society. They get rich by using lots of social resources so they should give something back for what they enjoy.第51期B版测试题解析21. C。第一空后抽象名词success在此具体化,代指 the party,意为“一次成功的晚会”。故应该用不定冠词a限定;第二空it’s a great pity …为固定句型,意为“很可惜……”,故选C项。22. B。做“查阅”讲时,consult用作及物动词,而refer为不及物动词,后面须接介词to。check、examine不合题意。23. A。本句表语从句中缺表语,故选what。24. C。根据句意,后半句可知,此处应该是表示转折,只有C项符合题意,on the contrary意为“正好相反”。as a result“结果”;in other words“换言之”;worse still“更糟的是”。25. D。根据语境可知“本地一名报社记者一天都在打电话”,只有C项表示动作从过去发生一直持续到现在。26. C。根据语境可知,此处表示“因为大雾,他们只好放弃开车去Miami的计划。” abandon意为“放弃”,故选C项。withdraw“撤退”;employ“利用,雇佣”;remove“搬开,消除”。27. B。make a mess of表示“把……弄成一团糟”,该句中made作see的宾语补足语,故答案选B。28. B。依据题意,此处表示“与……一致,符合”,故选B项。deal with“处理,对待”;disagree with“与……不一致”;put up with“忍受”。29. A。本句意思是:由于没有备件,设备无法立即修复。根据句子结构可知,there being no spare parts为 there be句型的独立主格形式。 30. D。本句意为:好多研究证明,当接触辐射时人们常常生病。此处be exposed to为固定短语,意为“遭受,暴露于,接触”,故只有D项符合题意。31. C。本句意为:尽管我们必须促进经济发展,但一定不可忽视环境保护。此处表示“忽视”,故选C项。deny“否认”;refuse“拒绝”;avoid“(故意)避开”。
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或}

我要回帖

更多关于 dreamweaver 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信