你有厦门房子出租租吗?可以说Do you h...

用以下条件,写一篇作文。外加翻译 How often do you exercise? How often do you eat fruit? H_百度知道
用以下条件,写一篇作文。外加翻译 How often do you exercise? How often do you eat fruit? H
How often do you eat fruit。外加翻译
How often do you exercise?
How often do you drink milk用以下条件?
How often do you eat junk food?
How many hours do you sleep every night,写一篇作文?
How often do you drink coffee
提问者采纳
When I wake up in the morning。我每周通过慢跑或者打篮球锻炼三到四次。望采纳。首先,因为我不喜欢苦味。我每天都吃很多的蔬菜和水果,我也馋垃圾食品,吃一点, I usually have a glass of milk,我通常在早上喝一杯牛奶,我从来不喝咖啡. 我有一个非常健康的生活方式. Those are very rare cases, I never drink coffee because I don&#39. I exercise three to four times a week by jogging or playing basketball。最后。不过这是非常罕见的. Lastly. I eat a lot of vegetables and fruits every day。偶尔。当我醒来的时候. Occassionally,我每天至少有八个小时睡觉, I crave for junk food and t like the bitter taste, I sleep for at least eight hours a day. First of allI have a very healthy lifestyle
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
fru的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁看下我的对不对,错的话,帮我改正1、你是住公司宿舍还是自己租房子住,还是买了房子呢?do you live in company's dormitory or rent house or live in owner house?2、你住的地方离公司有多远?how far is it from your house to company?3、你买股票了吗?今天大盘上涨到4176点.do you investigate stock market?it's up to 4176 point today
小火wan1977
1、你是住公司宿舍还是自己租房子住,还是买了房子呢?Are you living in company's dormitory or renting an apartment,or did you buy one?2、你住的地方离公司有多远?How far is it from your home to company?3、你买股票了吗?今天大盘上涨到4176点.Did you buy stocks?Today it's up to 4176 point.house最好不用,一般是指至少两层的小楼.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1、你是住公司宿舍还是自己租房子住,还是买了房子呢? do you live in company's dormitory or rent house or live in your own house? 2、你住的地方离公司有多远? how far is it from your house to company? 3、你买股票了吗?今天大盘上涨到4176...
句首字母要大写!
扫描下载二维码鲁教版六年级Unit8_Do_you_have_a_soccer_ball单元检测_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
鲁教版六年级Unit8_Do_you_have_a_soccer_ball单元检测
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢用before或after回答以下关于你的问题。 1、When do you do your h_百度知道
用before或after回答以下关于你的问题。 1、When do you do your h
mework?4、When do you play with your friends?2?3、When do you watch TV、When do you have a shower?5、When do you do the washing up
我有更好的答案
I do my homework after going homeI have a shower before going to bed.I do the washing up after cleaning .I watch TV after having supperI play with my friends after doing homework
改正以下句子中的错误。1、There are two carton of milk in the fridge.2、We bought two loafs of bread at the supermarket.3、I'm looking for scissors.4、There are two boxs of cereal on the table.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Unit_5_Do_you_have_a_soccer_ball单元知识总结_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
<span class="g-ico g-ico-star g-ico-star-on" style="width:%">
Unit_5_Do_you_have_a_soccer_ball单元知识总结