1.I watched音标 a play_...

what did you do yesterday afternoon? i watched him__football. Atoo play Bplay Cplayed Dplays.
TA91TA35EFF64
Bwatch sb do/doing sth
it's too hard__the video__you speak more slowly.A to understand,unless
Bunderstanding,until C understand,except D understand,since
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
b,watch sb do sth 表示看到了全过程
What did you do yesterday afternoon? I watched him to play football. 昨天下午你干嘛呢?我看他踢足球呢。
扫描下载二维码根据回答写问句.1、I watched a football game on TV.2、My parents will go to the concert.3、It's the woman's handbag.4、I like spring best.5、My birthday is on June,10th.6、I'm going to the beach with my friends.7、I play volleyball three to four times a week.
谦慕t嶦禇R
1、What did you do yesterday evening?2、What will your parents do?3、Whose handbag is it?4、Which season do you like best?5、When is you birthday?6、What are you doing?7、How often do you play volleyball?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码单选:I have watched the TV play before.I will watch it _ second time.A this B a C another D doesI have watched the TV play before.I will watch it _ second time.A this B a C another D doesPS:原因
凋零哥の嚂784
Ba/an +序数词 表示“再,又”句意“我以前看过这部电视剧,我想再看一遍.”
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Ba/an +序数词 表示“再,又”句意“我以前看过这部电视剧,我想再看一遍。”祝你开心。
1.根据前句的推断,2.后句 I will watch it
second time.又是一个完整的句子,所以 空格处应该要填一个强调性的词语。
四个选项中只有D可选
扫描下载二维码1、Mr king __china last yearA、came B、come to C、visited2、what __you do last night?l did my homework and __TvA、did ,watched B、do,watched C、did ,watch 3、did you __yesterday?A 、visit your grandparens B、visited your grandparentsC、visitng your grandparents 4、what did you do?l__ping -pongA、play B、played c、like playing
1.C 2.C 3.A 4.B
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码1.I watched a play_____( by,for) jackie chen last night2.Maria asked me_____ (for ,about& ) health last weekend3.the boy ____(say) yes to the teacher and then went out4.the clothes aren't in____(fashion) now.don't wear them any more5.____(sing) is very hard for me
十年rnKL36CY29
1by2about3said4fashion5Singing
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
2.Do you know_? A.He B.him C.she 3.The player_the ,而后者更侧重于正在进行的动作;句中时间状语指明是last night,所以选C
by,about,said,fashion,Singing.
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 watched音标 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信