请帮忙 英文翻译

请帮忙翻译一下 谢谢!_百度知道
请帮忙翻译一下 谢谢!
The living Treasures Program originated in Santa Fe, New Mexico in the USA in 1984 and has now spread to dozens of other communities across the country.It started when a Santa Fe organization called the Network for the Common Good was established. The idea was to celebrate the lives of members of the older generation. ―Older people are easily forgotten or ignored in a country like the USA,‖ said Robin Rodar, one of the organizers. ―Youth and new things seem more important to a lot of people.‖This isn‘t the way with other cultures. In New Mexico, older people from Hispanic and native American cultures preserve their traditions and languages. The extended family is important and grandparents are respected. This is also true in Asian cultures. In fact, the Santa Fe organizers got the idea for the Living Treasures Program from a Japanese tradition of honouring folk artists.Twice a year, in spring and autumn, the programhonours three older New Mexicans. They are asked to give a long interview – an oral history – which is taped and preserved at the Santa Fe Public Library. A photographer spends a day with each living treasure and the photographs are also displayed at the library.Then there is a ceremony to which the whole town is invited. Everyone meets at the Museum of International Folk Art. Friends and neighbors of the living treasures give a speech. ―It‘s just amazing,‖ said Robin Rodar‘s husband, Sam. ―The ceremony holds the community together.‖The living treasures are honoured for their achievements in many different areas of life. It might be in their working life: medicine, education, the environment, architecture, liter and it might be because of their contribution to the cultural and social life of the area: art, music, theatre, farming, sport etc.; or it might be because they have such good stories to tell about ―the old days‖
提问者采纳
The living Treasures Program originated in Santa Fe, New Mexico in the USA in 1984 and has now spread to dozens of other communities across the country.活宝库计划开始于1984年,发源地为美国新墨西哥州圣达菲市,目前已在美国众多城市中发展开来。It started when a Santa Fe organization called the Network for the Common Good was established. The idea was to celebrate the lives of members of the older generation. ―Older people are easily forgotten or ignored in a country like the USA,‖ said Robin Rodar, one of the organizers. ―Youth and new things seem more important to a lot of people.‖在圣达菲市一个名为公益网络的组织成立后,这个计划也随之产生。该计划的主旨在于赞美社会中的老年人。计划组织者之一Robin Rodar这样说道:“在像美国这样的国家里,老年人很容易会被社会遗忘或者忽视,对于很大一部分人来说,年轻人和新鲜事物显得更加重要”This isn‘t the way with other cultures. In New Mexico, older people from Hispanic and native American cultures preserve their traditions and languages. The extended family is important and grandparents are respected. This is also true in Asian cultures. In fact, the Santa Fe organizers got the idea for the Living Treasures Program from a Japanese tradition of honouring folk artists.但是,这却与其他地区的文化大相径庭。在新墨西哥州,无论是西班牙后裔,或是美国原住民,老年人都保有他们原本的传统与语言。人们更看重三代同堂式的大家庭,对老一辈人也十分尊重。这样的现象在亚洲文化中亦是如此,而事实上,这些来自圣达菲市的组织者就是从日本尊崇民间艺人的传统中得到灵感,从而启动活宝库计划的。Twice a year, in spring and autumn, the programhonours three older New Mexicans. They are asked to give a long interview – an oral history – which is taped and preserved at the Santa Fe Public Library. A photographer spends a day with each living treasure and the photographs are also displayed at the library.活宝库计划一年举办两次,一次在春季,一次在秋季。这个计划每年为总共六名新墨西哥州的老年人颁奖,并给他们做专访,请他们讲述历史,然后把拍下来的视频做成录像带保存在圣达菲公共图书馆中。除此之外还有一名摄影师将记录每位“活宝库”一天的生活,拍下的照片同样会交给图书馆展出。Then there is a ceremony to which the whole town is invited. Everyone meets at the Museum of International Folk Art. Friends and neighbors of the living treasures give a speech. ―It‘s just amazing,‖ said Robin Rodar‘s husband, Sam. ―The ceremony holds the community together.‖The living treasures are honoured for their achievements in many different areas of life. It might be in their working life: medicine, education, the environment, architecture, liter and it might be because of their contribution to the cultural and social life of the area: art, music, theatre, farming, sport etc.; or it might be because they have such good stories to tell about ―the old days‖接着还会有个向全市开放的庆祝会。人们在国际民间艺术博物馆内聚会,“活宝库”的朋友和邻居们也会在这里进行演讲。“这真是棒极了”Robin Rodar的丈夫Sam说道“这个庆祝会把全市的人都聚到一起了”。“活宝库”将因他们在生活中许多不同的领域中获得的成就而得到嘉奖,这些成就可能来源于他们的工作:如医药、教育、环境、建筑、文学和新闻等方面,也可能源自他们对本地区文化与社区生活的贡献:如艺术、音乐、戏剧、农耕以及体育等方面,又或者是因为他们能给我们讲个好故事:想当年……”
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
生活的财富计划起源于Santa Fe,1984在美国新墨西哥,现在已经蔓延到全国数十个其他社区。
它开始在圣达菲组织称为共同利益网络建立了。这个想法是为了庆祝老一代的成员的生活。―老年人很容易被忘记或在一个国家像美国忽视,‖说罗宾雷达,组织者之一。―青年和新事物似乎有很多人更重要。‖
这不是正确的方式与其他文化。在新墨西哥,从西班牙和美国本土的文化传统和语言的老年人保护他们。家庭是重要的,是受人尊敬的祖父母。这在亚洲文化也是如此。事实上,圣达菲组织者知道生活的宝藏计划从日本传统的尊敬的民间艺术家。
每年两次,在春季和秋季,程序
荣誉三大新墨西哥人。他们被要求给一个长期采访–口述历史–是贴在圣达菲公立图书馆保存。摄影师花一天每个生命的珍惜和照片也显示在图书馆。
然后有一个...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请帮忙翻译一下,大概意思要准确 谢谢。im_百度知道
请帮忙翻译一下,大概意思要准确 谢谢。im
非常感谢你们上周来visit our facory, 我们将一如既往的为你提供更好的产品和服务,希望我们能有更多的合作机会。不仅仅只在cooktop 产品,其实我们也负责其他产品,如: XXXX 。如果你有兴趣,请告知我们。1关于上周开会时你们提到的市场销售数据,我昨天拿到了并整理好了,请查看。2.关于你在show room 看到的那些产品,我会尽快整理好报价 发送给你确认。3. 得知 buyer想对我们现在销售的产品进行换代,我也会找一些相类的产品给您参考。
请帮忙再加一句“它们加起来占据销售比例的90%,一直是我们销售的主要产品”
提问者采纳
Thank you very much for your visit to our facory last week. We will provide you with better products and services as always, and I hope we can have more opportunities for cooperation. In addition to the cooktop products, we are also doing other products as: XXXX. Please tell us if you are interested in it.1. I got and prepared yesterday the market sales data you mentioned in the meeting last week, please find it for your reference.2. As for the products you saw in the showroom, I will prepare a quotation as soon as possible for your confirmation.3. Knowing that the buyer wanted to update the products we are selling now, I will find some similar products for your reference.它们加起来占据销售比例的90%,一直是我们销售的主要产品They add up to 90% of the total sales, and has been the major products of our sales for long.
提问者评价
来自:求助得到的回答
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
Thank you very much last week visit our facory, we will, as always, provide you with better products and service, hope we can have more cooperation opportunities. Not only in the cooktop products, actually we are also responsible for other products, such as: XXXX. If you are interested, please let us know.1 on market sales data you mentioned during the meeting last week, I got and packed yesterday, please check.
Thank you very much last week to visit our facory, we will continue to provide you with better products and services, we hope to have more opportunities for cooperation. Not just in cooktop products, in fact, we are also responsible for other products, such as: XXXX. If you are interested, please let us know.
A meeting last week about when you mention marketing data, and yesterday I got a good finishing, please check.
2 on those products you see in the show room, I will organize a good quote sent to you as soon as possible to confirm.
3. Informed buyer would like to sell our products for replacement now, I will find some similar products to you r...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请帮忙翻译一下 谢谢_百度知道
请帮忙翻译一下 谢谢
The law in almost all states used to require stores to close on S in most, it no longer does, It used to keep the schools open in all seasons except summer, in most, it still does. And whether the work week should strengthen its legal limits, or whether it should become more “flexible,” is often debated. How should we, as a society, organize our time? Should we go even further in relaxing the boundaries of time until we live in a world in which every minute is much like every other?These are not easy questions even to ask. Part of the difficulty is that we rarely recognize the “law of time” even when we meet it face to face. We know as children that we have to attend school a certain number of hours, a certain number of days, a certain number of years – but unless we meet the truant officer (学监) ,we may well think that we should go to school due to social custom and parents’ demand rather than to the law. As adults we are familiar with “extra pay for overtime working,” but less familiar with the fact that what constitutes(构成) “overtime” is a matter of legal definition. When we turn the clock forward to start daylight – saving time, have we ever thought to ourselves: “Here is the law in action”? As we shall see, there is a lot of law that has great influence on how organize and use time: compulsory education law, overtime law, and daylight – saving law- as well as law about Sunday closing, holidays, being late to work, time zones, and so on. Once we begin to look for it, we will have no trouble finding a law of time to examine and assess.
我有更好的答案
稍等下我慢慢翻译- -
The law in almost all states used to require stores to close on S in most, it no longer does, It used to keep the schools open in all seasons except summer, in most, it still does. And whether the work week should strengthen its legal limits, or whether it should become more “flexible,” is often debated. How should we, as a society, organize our time? Should we go even further in relaxing the boundaries of time until we live in a world in which every minute is much like every other?
法律要求所有商店周天关门,实际上,法律还要求学校每天开门除了暑假;虽然未执行,但是法律依旧存在。每周的工作时长是否需要立法延长,还是需...
好谢谢你给你财富直哦
这并不是一个简单的问题。造成这一问题很困难的一部分原因是我们几乎没有在日常生活中遵守法定的工作时间。我们像孩子一样只知道每天几节课每节几小时要上几天,但直到我们见到了学监,听了他的教诲,我们才会发现学习是为了回报社会,报答父母,而不是为了遵守法律。成年人加班常有,但很少发现加班是一个与法律相关的严肃事情。当我们把时钟向前挑以节约时间,我们可曾想过“这是与法律有关的行动”?正如我们所看到的,有很多的法律,对上班时间有很大的影响:义务教育法,劳动法,和加班法以及节假日法等等。一旦我们开始寻找它,我们将可以把时间用法律来检查和评估。
几乎所有的州的法律用来要求商店在星期天结束;在大多数,它不再,它用来保持学校开放在所有季节除了夏天,在大多数,它仍然如此。和每周工作是否应加强其法律限制,或者是否应该变得更加“灵活”,常常是讨论。我们应该如何,作为一个社会,组织我们的时间?我们应该更进一步在放松时间的界限,直到我们生活在一个世界里,每一分钟都是那么很像其他吗?这些不是简单的问题甚至问。困难之一是,我们很少认识到“法律的时间”甚至当我们见到它面对面。我们知道作为孩子我们必须上学一定数量的小时,一定数量的天,一定数量的年——但除非我们满足逃学官(学监),我们可能会认为我们应该去学校由于社会习俗和父母的需求而不是法律。作为成年人,我们都熟悉“额外支付加班工作,“但不熟悉构成的事实(构成)“加班”是一个重要的法律定义...
几乎所有国家都需要使用存储在星期日法;在大多数,现在不再是这样了,它在最保持学校开放除夏季外,所有的季节,它仍然是。工作周是否加强法律限制,或是否应更加灵活,”是经常辩论的话题。我们应该如何,作为一个社会,组织我们的时间?我们应该更进一步放松时间的界限,我们生活在一个世界中,每一分钟都很相像吗?这些都不是简单的问题,甚至问。困难的部分是我们很少承认“时间法”,即使我们面对面。我们知道孩子们上学了若干小时,一定的天数,若干年–但除非我们遇到的训导员(学监),我们可能认为我们应该去上学,由于社会习俗和家长的需求而不是法律。作为成年人,我们熟悉的“超时工作支付额外的费用,但是随着什么是不熟悉的(构成)“加班”是一个法律上的定义。当我们把时钟向前–开始日光节约时间,我们可曾扪心自问:“这是行动中的法”?正如我们将看到的,有很多的法律,对如何组织和使用时间影响很大:义务教育法,加班加点法,和日光节约–法律以及法律关于星期日收盘,假期,上班迟到,时区,等等。一旦我们开始去寻找它,我们将不难发现一个规律的时间来检查和评估
其他类似问题
13人觉得有用
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁&& 查看话题
请帮忙翻译怎么要2019表!
Dear Professor ***,
由于现在鉴证被CHECK的人很多,面签后有的需要等几个月。因此,我想提前预约签证,希望您能把2019表提前发给我,以便尽快办理手续。我计划15年2月到您实验室访问学习。
With best wishes,
Yours sincerely,
Dear Professor xx,
As many people are now having their visa applications assessed, sometimes one has to wait months after the interview. Therefore I intend to make an early appointment for the visa application interview and hope you can send me Form 2019 at your earliest convenience so that I can move ahead in the process. My plan is to visit your laboratory between Feb 2014 and Feb 2015.
Yours sincerely,
xxx Since it happens so much of a passport check-point to many people, Sometimes one need to wait for a few months after the visa interview, Therefore, I'd like to make an appointment to the visa in advance, and I hope you can send the Form 2019 to me at your earliest convenience, so as to finishe the procedure as soon as possible, and Look forward to study in your lab during Feb 2014 and Feb 2015 as a visiting scholar.请帮忙翻译下图的日语_百度知道
提问者采纳
.曲轴皮带轮.水泵皮带轮.交流发电机皮带轮.可选配重皮带轮后罩 轻量级皮带轮系列 以纯粹同种材料比实现了1/4轻量化的曲轴皮带轮开始,将交流发电机、水泵的各种皮带轮通过用高强度硬铝制造而达到轻量化。由此提高引擎响应速度。提速及拐弯升速都能感受到敏锐的引擎响应。油门很浅即可完成自是有益于低油耗,是也可以推荐给留意油耗者的必备品。颜色:粉色、银色、蓝色
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
日语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。