求求电脑高手qq翻译 ~~~~急急急急

求英语高手翻译~~急急急~~在线等_百度知道
求英语高手翻译~~急急急~~在线等
——文化传播与人才培养内容:首先要清楚是什么是文化产业,我们所学的专业跟文化产业有什么样的联系,当今文化产业发展的趋势是什么,文化产业发展遇到了什么样的障碍。关键词:献身;素质;本土文化;人才
提问者采纳
Topic: - - cultural dissemination with personnel training content: First wants clearly is anything is the cultural industry, we study what relation does the specialty have with the cultural industry, now the culture industrial development's tendency is anything, what barrier has the culture industrial development met. key word: D Q N Talented person
提问者评价
······
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求高手来翻译  急急急         
求高手来翻译  急急急         
七彩节能灯具有节能、环保、时尚和实用的特点,共有八种工作模式,可用开关控制灯光的颜色,第一至第七种模式为单独颜色点亮模式,其中每一种模式对应一种颜色点亮,顺序依次为:乳白色、深兰色、红色、绿色、黄色、青兰色、紫色。第八种模式为七彩变换模式。变化顺序为上述的顺序。单开关模式人性化设计,操作简便,发光色彩靓丽,使用安全,价格低廉,适用场合多,深受消费者喜爱。 1. 由于本产品具有多彩颜色,根据人体心理学,不同的颜色会给人带以不同的感觉或感受,因此消费者自己可以使用多彩灯来调节心情。 2. 七彩灯具有单独的红色模式,在一些危险场所或者禁止措施的场所可使用这个模式起标识或警示作用。适用于工厂、楼道、电房及其它需要的场合。 3. 适用于家居装饰,不但具有装饰的效果还具有其它功能,例如,在看电视时点亮这个灯,灯光柔和同时又节能。在卧室点亮红色或粉红色具有浪漫情调,别具一格。 4. 在有小孩照看的地方,使用此灯节能,同时对小孩的颜色世界进行更早的探知,多彩的灯将给他们浓浓的兴趣和快乐
Colour is energy-saving, environmental protection, energy-saving and practical characteristics, fashionable eight working pattern, usable light color, switch control mode for the first seven first to separate light color, each kind of pattern pattern of a kind of color corresponding sequence: light, ivory, dark blue, red, green, yellow, blue, green and purple. An eighth mode for colour transform mode. In order to change the order. Single switch mode humanized design, easy operation, light color, the use of safe, inexpensive, applicability, very popular. This product is as colorful color, according to human psychology, different color can give a person the sense with different feelings, so consumer oneself or can be used to adjust the mood more colorful. 2. Seven lights have separate red mode, in some dangerous places or prohibit the use of this site can measure up logo or warning role model. Apply to factory, corridor, electricity and other occasions. 3. Applicable to decorate, not only have adornment effect, and still have other function, for example, when watching TV, lamplight is downy light the lamp and energy-saving. In the bedroom light pink or red with romantic emotional appeal, having a unique style. 4 in the care of a child, the Lantern Festival, also can use in children&s color world earlier discovery, colorful lights will give their thick interest and happy。
的感言:thank you very much ! 相关知识
其他回答 (1)
Now there are energy saving lamp energy saving, environmental protection, stylish and practical features, a total of eight operating modes which can be used to control light switch the color mode of the first to the seventh light color as a separate model, a model in which each point corresponds to a color Liang, the order is: white, dark blue, red, green, yellow, green blue, purple. Colorful model for the eighth transform mode. Changes in order for the above order. Single-switch mode design of human nature, simple, luminous colors beautiful, the use of safe, inexpensive and applicable to many occasions by consumers. 1. Since the products are colorful colors, according to human psychology, it would give people a different color with a different feeling or experience, so consumers can use more than their own lanterns to regulate mood. 2. Colorful red lights have a separate mode, in some dangerous places or places ban the use of this model can play the role of identification or warning. Applicable to factories, the corridor, electrical rooms and other places in need. 3. Applied to home decoration, not only has the effect of decoration also has other functions, for example, when watching television in the light of the lamp, energy saving lighting and soft at the same time. Lit in the bedroom with a red or pink romantic, unique. 4. Child care in place, the use of this energy-saving lights, while the color of their children earlier to explore the world, and colorful lights will interest them thick and happiness

相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号求高手翻译!!急急急....._百度知道
求高手翻译!!急急急.....
来到公司一年的时间了,公司教会了我很多,包括:工作技能、为人处事、办事效率等方面都学到了很多,比起刚来到公司时的青涩,自身多了几分成熟,在财务和投资相关知识也有了些进步。跟领导和同事领导聊天也感受到了这个集体的人都很好,大家给了我很多的帮助。感谢北极光这个大家庭。 虽然我要离开公司,我会好好牢记在北极光学到的一切,在以后的生活和工作中,让自己的人生道路更加清晰。每当我想到北京,想到财务,就会想起北极光这个大家庭,就会想起在北极光这一年充实和快乐的一年。谢谢北极光,希望北极光越来越好
翻译通俗易懂的英文!希望不要用翻译软件来糊弄!谢谢
提问者采纳
怎么没人回答呢
着急啊!!
下面是我的翻译:Having been in this company for over 1 year,I have learnt a lot during the period including working skills,the way to treat people and how to get work done efficiently.I feel somewhat more maturity in myself comparing to when I joined in the company in the beginning.Also I have gained some progress in knowledge relating to finance and investment.I have the feeling that the people in this company are so kind when I was chatting with either leaders or workmates,they have given me a lot of help!I appreciate this big family,BEIJIGUANG,very much!Although I am going to leave,I will bear in mind what I have learnt here to make my way of life much clearer in my future life and work.Whenever I thought of Beijing,or no matter when I thought of finance,the big family BEIJIGUANG will call to my mind,and also the harvesting and happy year.Thanks so much BEIJIGUANG,I wish BEIJIGUANG better and better! 希望对你有帮助!GOOD LUCK!
提问者评价
你真棒,学习了
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
I have been in this company for one year.thanks a lot to the company that let me understand many parts about making work better.That is inculding:the working skills,the relationgship between parnters,the effenciency of finishing works and so on.i have been more confident than i first coming here.And also having improving my knowledge in finacing investment. I must say thanks again because of the help that boss and colleague provided.
I will remember all the things in Beijiguan,and let my future more clear and bright.I am sure coming to beijing and finacing investment will always remind me of Beijiguan and the big Beijiguan family.Hoping
Beijigun will...
I came to the company a year of time, during the year i learned a lot of skills,such as work skills ,interpersonal, efficiency and so on. Rather than just came to the company, i matured a lot, and i also had some progress in finance and investment related knowledge. The comepany
leadership and colleagues are very good, we get along well, and they gave me a lot of help. Thanks to the &company&in this big family. (后面的那一句就写感谢你公司就行了吧,不用那么有文采的)
Although I want to leave the company, I'll remember in the company of all, learn later in life and work, let own life path more clear. Whenever I think of Beijing, think of finance, will...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求高手帮我翻译英语作文 急 急 急 急!!!
求高手帮我翻译英语作文 急 急 急 急!!!
The Animal School&&&&
&Once upon a time,the animals set up a school. Their subjects consisted of running, climbing, swimming and flying. To make the school manage-ment easier,all the animals had to take all the subjects .
&&& The duck was excellent in swimming, in fast better than her teacher, but she made only a passing grade in flying and was very poor in running. Because she was slow in running, she had to stay after school and also gave up swimming in order to practise running. She went on practising running test and was only average in swimming. But average was acceptable in school, so nobody worried about that except the duck herself.
&&&&&& The rabbit was at the top of the class in running, but felt extremely nervous in swimming class. Later, he had to leave school because again and again he couldn't pass the swimming exam.
&&&&& The squirrel was excellent in climbing until he was discouraged in the flying class when his teacher made him start from theground up in-stead of from the treetop down. In the end, he got a "C"in climbing and a "D" in flying.
&&&&&& The eagle was a problem child and was strictly disciplined. In the climbing class he beat all the others to the top of the tree, but insited on using his own way to get there. Because of this, he also got a "C" in climbing.
&&&&&& At the end of the year, a little eel that could swim very well, and also run, climb and fly a little had the highest average and got the scholarship.
动物学院曾几何时,动物建立一所学校。他们的主题包括跑步,登山,游泳和飞行。为了使学校的管理,彪容易,所有的动物必须采取所有的科目。鸭子在游泳优良,快速比她的老师好,但她只在飞行及格,并在运行非常差。因为她是在运行缓慢,她不得不留在学校,也放弃了游泳,以练习跑步。她继续执业试运行,仅在游泳的平均水平。但平均在学校接受的,所以没有人担心,除了自己的鸭子。兔子在办学班上名列前茅,但在游泳课感到非常紧张。后来,他不得不离开学校,因为他一次又一次地无法通过游泳考试。松鼠是在攀登,直到他在飞行类气馁,从他的老师让他在良好的theground启动,代替从树梢下来。最后,他得到了在攀登一个“C”和“D”类中的飞行。鹰是一个问题的孩子,是严格遵守纪律。他在攀岩类击败所有其他的树的顶端,但用他自己的方式去那里insited。正因为如此,他还得到了一个“C”的攀登。截至今年年底,小鳗鱼,可以游得很好,也跑,爬,飞一小有最高的平均,并获得奖学金。
的感言:谢谢你的帮助 满意答案
动物学校    从前,动物们成立了一所学校。他们的课程包括跑步、攀爬、游泳和飞行。使学校管理简单,所有的动物都必须把所有的科目。    鸭子是优良的在游泳时,在快速比她的老师,但是,她只有及格分数在飞行,非常不运行。因为她较慢,她就跑,放学后留下来,被击出游泳为了实践运行。她去练习跑步测验,唯一的平均指数在游泳。在学校里是可以接受的,但平均的,所以没有人会担心,除鸭自己。    那只兔子在顶部的阶级在运转,但感到非常不安起来游泳课。后来,他不得不离开学校,因为又不能通过游泳考试。    松鼠是出色的,直到他灰心丧气的攀岩在飞行课上当老师使他从一开始就从in-stead地上有一块手表上树梢下来。最后,他得到了一个“C”在攀升,一个" D "在飞行。    鹰是很严重的问题的孩子,严格遵守纪律。在攀爬的上课他打败所有的人树的顶端,但是坚持自己,用自己的方式到达那里。正因为如此,他还收到“C”在上升。    截至一九九九年年底,有点鳗鱼,会游泳很好,也奔跑、攀爬和驾驶小拥有最高的平均,得到了奖学金。
稍微 查了点点 相关知识
其他回答 (1)
动物学校&从前,动物建立起一所学校。他们的主要课程包括跑步,登山,游泳和飞行。为了使学校的管理完善,所有的动物必须参加所有的科目。 &&&&鸭子非常擅于游泳,比她的老师游得都快,但她只在飞行及格,在跑步方面非常差。因为她跑步非常缓慢,她不得不留在学校,也放弃了游泳,以练习跑步。她继续练习跑步,以致于游泳方面只取得了一般水平。这个水平还是学校接受的范围,所以没有人担心,除了鸭子自己。 &&&&&&&兔子跑步方面在班上名列前茅,但在游泳课感到非常紧张。后来,他不得不离开学校,因为他一次又一次地无法通过游泳考试。 &&&&&&松鼠攀登方面非常优秀,但他在飞行方面感到气馁,自从他的老师让他在从地面向上攀登,代替从树梢下来。最后,他得到了攀登“C”和飞行“D”的成绩。 &&&&&&&鹰是一个有问题的孩子,他严格遵守纪律。他在攀登课目里击败所有到达树顶端的其他同学,但用他自己的方式达到目的地。正因为如此,攀登课目里他还是得到了一个“C”的。 &&&&&&&截至今年年底,小鳗鱼,可以游得很好,跑,爬,飞等方面也得到最高的成绩,并获得奖学金。
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号求翻译 急急急 机械翻的一边去 高手来PART2_百度知道
求翻译 急急急 机械翻的一边去 高手来PART2
1.There is a gambling expression:&If you can't lose,you can't win.&Always be ready to walk away from a deal. You cannot deal with someone if you cannot walk away.2.Because life will take you into new and unfamiliar territories,build a wide range of relationships well beyond your comfort zone.At every stage,the support of people outside your area of expertise will be essential.3.Do not be intimidated by the world--most people don't have a clue.Beware of the myth that there is a group of people in the organization who know what is going on.The &big guys&are just a bunch of small guys with perhaps a few bigger ideas than yours.4.If you strive to be worth more than you are making,you will soon be making what you are worth.5.It is very important to have conviction behind your decisions.But it is also important to know when to compromise.6.Although information is everything,you must decide the appropriate time to let others know what you know.7.From time to time,be prepared to work for real jerks and to put up with it.8.Learn to distinguish between a mishap,a setback,and a tragedy.Most of the things you are anguishing over at present are merely mishap.So relax.9.Learn,earn,return are the three phases of life,and each is a preparation for the next.10.Nothing is perfect--greener pastures always have brown spots,too.拜托高人们了- -```
提问者采纳
1.赌场上有句话:如果你输不起,那么你也不会赢。你要时刻准备着被淘汰出局,如果你不能这样,那么你永远不可能常胜。2.由于生活会把你带进一个全新而未知的世界,让你与陌生人建立各种各样的关系。因而在每个阶段,来自你专业以外的支持是十分重要的。3.不要被这个世界吓倒--很多人并没有那么可怕。你要了解,一个组织中总有一些人知道将要发生什么。那些“领头羊”们只是一群比你稍微优秀一点的小人物而已。4.如果你力争成为超越自我的人,那么你的价值很快就会彰显出来。5.做决定时坚持信念十分重要,但是知道什么时候妥协同样重要。6.虽然信息十分重要,但是你必须决定在适当的时候让别人知道你所掌握的信息。7.时刻准备着处理问题。8.学会分辨意外,挫折与悲剧的不同。绝大多数你现在所遭遇的痛苦仅仅是意外而已。所以学会放松。9.学习,获得,回报是人生的三个阶段,而每个阶段都在为下一个做准备。10.金无足金,人无完人。ps:亲放上来的话都很有哲理啊,好像是给企业管理者看的,对于我也很有启发啊,我都把它复制粘贴了,呵呵~~我手工译的,有些地方不得不用了意译,希望可以帮到你~~~
提问者评价
谢谢啊 这是咱老板给咱看的东西哪 亲乃的翻译很不错 厉害哦 再给你追20分 呵呵
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 求电脑高手qq 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。