(用了)七小时狂喷三十分钟钟的英文

当前位置: &
三十分钟的的英文
英文翻译halfhour:&&&&thirty:&&&&Each speaker was limited to ...:&&&&4次方是 The fourth power of 2 i ...:&&&&thirty minutes, of bliss, th ...:&&&&halfhour:&&&&halfhourly:&&&&asos:&&&&love trilogy:&&&&a ten minute recess:&&&&minute study time
例句与用法My mother works out 30 minutes every day我妈妈每天作一节三十分钟的有氧运动It takes me thirty minutes to finish my homework every bay每天完成作业要花去我三十分钟的时间。 Yes , quite a few . but guess what ? i had to give a thirty - minute speech是的,有不少。但是你知道吗?我居然做了三十分钟的演讲! It is easy to use so you can quickly access a wealth of information本光碟资料丰富,包括数以百计文章、相片及图像,还辑录了超过三十分钟的录像片段,使用简便。 A 30 - minute massage is not very expensive and isgreat for relieving stress and improving your mood一次三十分钟的按摩花不了多少钱,但却能缓解压力,释放心情。 Lose the fries , and you ' ve done in a few seconds what would take 30 minutes of exercise to accomplish忍住不要吃炸鸡,你只花几秒钟的时间,就能起到锻炼三十分钟的效果。 Then , after a thirty - minute cm meditation session , everyone felt contented and joyous , as evidenced by their bright , happy faces经过了三十分钟的打坐后,每个人脸上都散发明亮喜悦的光采,显然他们都体验到美好的法喜禅悦。 2 weeks into the practise with the children band , the most i could do was 30 minutes of recess time each day , and they were all divided to 14 children和小孩乐队的练习已有两个星期,每天最多只能用三十分钟的小息,而且是分给十四个小孩。 In october of 1999 we learned the convenient method in amsterdam . suddenly our meditation seemed easier , and thirty minutes were no longer difficult可是自从一九九九年十月份我们在阿姆斯特丹学了方便法后,打坐忽然变得容易多了,三十分钟的打坐已不再是难事。 News 2 channel makes news updates available every half hour supplementing the news 1 channel . viewers can catch all the local and global news anytime round - the - clock新闻二台每日连续播放二十四小时纯新闻,即每小时两节三十分钟的新闻报道,让观众随时获得最新消息。 更多例句:&&1&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
三十分钟的的英文翻译,三十分钟的英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译三十分钟的,三十分钟的的英文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved三十分钟英文怎么写
沪江词库精选三十分钟英文怎么写、英语单词怎么写、例句等信息
英文翻译: halfhour
The drug put murphy in a lull for thirty minutes
药物使摩菲安静了三十分钟。
We have thirty minutes to kill
我们有三十分钟空闲时间
You must practice each day for a minimum of 30 minutes.
你每天必须最少练习三十分钟。
We make a standard charge of £25 for a thirty - minute session .
我们每三十分钟一般只收25英镑。
Please make out these application forms.
请你先填写这些申请资料,三十分钟后我们会给你做一些测验。
英文翻译推荐
tritriacontane
tritriacontyl
thirty-one
trivoltine
trivoltinism
2016三十分钟英文怎么写由沪江网提供。帮我用两种方式用英语翻译八点,七点十五,八点三十,七点五十,九点十分
挚爱小慧0278
eight o'clockseven fifteenfifteen past seveneight thirteenHalf past eightseven fiftyten to eightnine tenten past nine~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~祝你进步,如对你有帮助,请及时采纳~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码三十分钟的用英语怎么说及英语单词
沪江词库精选三十分钟的用英语怎么说及英语单词、英语单词怎么写、例句等信息
英文翻译: halfhour
The drug put murphy in a lull for thirty minutes
药物使摩菲安静了三十分钟。
We have thirty minutes to kill
我们有三十分钟空闲时间
You must practice each day for a minimum of 30 minutes.
你每天必须最少练习三十分钟。
We make a standard charge of £25 for a thirty - minute session .
我们每三十分钟一般只收25英镑。
Please make out these application forms.
请你先填写这些申请资料,三十分钟后我们会给你做一些测验。
英文翻译推荐
halfhourly
tritriacontane
tritriacontyl
thirty-one
2016三十分钟的英文怎么写由沪江网提供。一小时三十分钟用英语的三种表达方式
斛粲迵0082D
One and a half hoursOne hour and a half (我现在在的这个地方这个比较常用)90 minutes
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}