cantonese mooncake
基于1个网页-
Classic Moon Cake
guangdong moon cake
- 引用次数:3
参考来源 - 广式月饼中微生物区系的研究
&2,447,543篇论文数据,部分数据来源于
各地的月饼其口味各不相同,而以广式月饼为之最流行。
Flavors very by location, with Cantonese-style cakes being the most popular.
广式月饼,又名广东月饼,是中国月饼的一大类型,盛行于广东、海南、广西等地,并远传至东南亚及欧美各国的华侨聚居的。
Moon cakes, guangdong, China is a type of moon cakes, in sichuang, hainan, guangxi, and far to southeast Asia and the European and American countries of overseas Chinese.
另一种最流行的广式月饼,叫做金华火腿和五仁(由五种坚果制成──杏仁、松子、核桃、开心果和牛油果)月饼。
Second in popularity, and also part of the Southern-Chinese-style of mooncakes, is the jin hua huo tui (cured ham) and wu ren (five nuts -- almond, pistachio, pecan, cashew and macadamia) flavor.
广式月饼是广东省汉族特色名点之一,在中国南方地区,特别是广东、广西、江西等地民间中秋节应节食品,是中秋月饼的一个形式,广式月饼闻名于世,最基本的还是在于它的选料和制作技艺无比精巧,其特点是皮薄松软、造型美观、图案精致、花纹清晰、不易破碎、包装讲究、携带方便,是人们在中秋节送礼的佳品,也是人们在中秋之夜,吃饼赏月不可缺少的佳品。
以上来源于:
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!当前位置: &
月饼的英文
音标:[ yuèbing, yuèbǐng ]&&发音:&&
英文翻译moon cake:&&&&eat moon cakes:&&&&multinuts moon cake:&&&&eating moon cakes, and watch ...:&&&& yolk moon ...:&&&&ham mooncake:&&&&lotus seed paste mooncake:&&&&roseate moon cake:&&&&assorted moon cake
例句与用法Let me see . oh , they are
in a rush to buy moon cakes .我看看,他们在购买月饼。I think so . well , which of these cakes do you prefer ?够了,这些月饼中你喜欢哪一种?I hope so . let me buy some moon cakes like our chinese friends .我也要像中国朋友一样买些月饼。Tea is ready . the moon cakes are also ready for our enjoyment .茶泡好了,我们所欣赏的月饼也准备好了。Well , you paid for the fruits , cakes , etc. now this is my treat .你已付了水果、月饼的钱,现在该我请客了。Would you please pick out six cakes for ms. smith which you think best .请你挑选六块你认为最好的月饼给史密斯小姐。Help yourselves to tea and the meaningful cakes , mr. li and mr. wang .李先生和王先生,请不要客气,请喝茶,同时吃月饼。Ms. smith . now let us rush in through the crowd and make a choice among these meaningful cakes .史密斯小姐,现在我们赶紧穿过拥挤的人群,去挑选月饼吧!When we chinese look at the moon cake , we all hope that our chinese compatriots in taiwan will soon enjoy the happy reunion festival in their motherland .看到月饼,我们都渴望台湾骨肉同胞早日回归祖国,欢聚一堂,共度团圆节。One regal red lotus seed puree with 2 egg - yolks mooncake富豪双黄红莲蓉月饼一个更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
月饼的英文翻译,月饼英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译月饼,月饼的英文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved}

我要回帖

更多关于 月饼的英文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信