(why didwhy the tearsderili...

【答案】My middle school life is coming to an end.During the three years,not only did I have happy time,but I had kinds of problem s.My biggest problem was that I used to be s hy.Sometimes I really didn’t know whom I sh ould ask for help when I was in trouble.First,I learne_百度作业帮
【答案】My middle school life is coming to an end.During the three years,not only did I have happy time,but I had kinds of problem s.My biggest problem was that I used to be s hy.Sometimes I really didn’t know whom I sh ould ask for help when I was in trouble.First,I learned how to communicate with others and make as many friends as possible .Then when I was in trouble,I asked my class mates or friends for help because we were th e same age and we could understand each ot her easily.Besides,I also told my teachers or parents about my trouble and asked for their help.They were full of love and had rich exper ience.Now,I am more outgoing than before.I c an get along well with people around me.
我的中学生活就要结束了.这三年里,我不只感到快乐,也有过一些问题.我最大的问题就是我曾经非常害羞.常常面对问题的时候都不知道应该向谁求助.首先,我学会了如果跟他人交流和尽可能的交朋友.这样,我遇到麻烦的时候,就会向同学,朋友求助,因为我们年龄相同,可以理解彼此.另外,我也会告诉老师和父母我的问题,向他们求助.他们充满爱,又有丰富的经验.现在,我比以往更开朗了.我可以和周围的人都相处的很好.You think the original so the!Really sad people did not care about you?You are not sincere?Do not need me now you do not need me .what you told me how glad you like as long as you know now that in a Man are hypocritical and I can say?What is more,I make you think that the hypocri_百度作业帮
You think the original so the!Really sad people did not care about you?You are not sincere?Do not need me now you do not need me .what you told me how glad you like as long as you know now that in a Man are hypocritical and I can say?What is more,I make you think that the hypocrisy of it?I hope you Happiness
悲哀的人都不关心你了,是真的吗?是你不真诚吧?你现在不再需要我了,你不再需要我---你对我说,你现在知道了一个人的虚伪是多么的高兴,我还有什么可说的,况且,我也让你想想这个虚伪,
真正可悲的人根本不关心你呢?你不是真诚的?不需要我现在你不需要我.....你告诉我怎么高兴你喜欢,只要你现在知道,在一个满是虚伪的,我能说什么呢?更重要的是,我让你觉得虚伪吗?我希望你幸福 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
水稻亚种间杂种胚囊败育新基因S31(t)的研究和图位克隆
下载积分:2498
内容提示:
文档格式:PDF|
浏览次数:0|
上传日期: 18:40:03|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
下载文档:水稻亚种间杂种胚囊败育新基因S31(t)的研究和图位克隆.PDF
官方公共微信英语翻译hy!did you receipt my new email?i like to ask for 2 more items and change otherthis more 6078 size mh36 size sand change the h18 for h13thanks.---------------hy sorry but i like ask too for 6078 size mh36 size scan you send me the budget again?thanks a lot.regards fro_百度作业帮
英语翻译hy!did you receipt my new email?i like to ask for 2 more items and change otherthis more 6078 size mh36 size sand change the h18 for h13thanks.---------------hy sorry but i like ask too for 6078 size mh36 size scan you send me the budget again?thanks a lot.regards from spain.-----------------and photo of women in size M it´s in Long Sleeve $25
海兰!你收到我的新邮件?像我,要求2更多的项目和其他改变大小这6078多米h36大小s和改变H13的感谢杂交瘤细胞.--------------------------------------海兰!抱歉,想请问6078大小米h36尺寸S,你给我的预算了吗?太感谢了很多东西.来自西班牙的问候----------------------------- 和照片的尺寸M它长袖美元的25名妇女
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:}

我要回帖

更多关于 why the tears 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信