Nowadaya someone hospi...

Nowadaya some hospitals refer to patients [ ] name ,not progress as she is now .【说明原因,并译A,of B,as C,by D,with
B refer to ...as.把……称作(当做)翻译:现在有些医院把病人(的就医量)看做是自身的名誉,而非自己目前取得的进步
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
题目好像不太对劲,亲,再核对一下吧!
扫描下载二维码求英语翻译,不要机器翻译,多谢了_百度知道
求英语翻译,不要机器翻译,多谢了
有些人认为家庭关系疏远的原因是每个人的利益点都不一样,能够做某事或思考事情了,最主要的是长大后对父母的依赖越来越少,当无法吻合的时候,每个家庭都会经常其乐融融地坐在一起,是因为你大了,就会产生观点分歧,家里人也少了,每个家庭子女都很多,常回家看看,自然也就疏远了,有了自己的思想。有些人认为其实不是和父母疏远了,为了家,不再是处处让父母拿主意,有时和父母之间的想法有了分歧或不同的见解,这都是成长过程中的必然,所以沟通也少了。
在以前。所以,大人的工作也不会很繁忙,而现在很多人都外出工作现在社会,人们普遍认为家庭关系并不像原来那样密切
提问者采纳
owaday.In the opit as tightly as it was .Therefore, for you family please back often, every family will often sit together to have enjoy happiness, each family have lot of children ,then the distance is created ,it is caused by the different interests.Others think
it is because we have our own ideas as we get older, thier work
is not very busy.In the past.This difference make it bad naturally,so we No longer depend on your parents .We have our own way of thinking ,people feel that the family relationship isn&#39, and now a lot of people go out to work and little family
提问者评价
有些小小的错误,不过真的很感谢
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他5条回答
Now society, it is generally accepted that family ties are not as close as the original.
Some people think that family relations alienated reason is that each person has a different point of interest, when cannot match, will generate views diverge, nature also alienated.
Parents and some people think that is not alienated, because you are big, have their own thoughts, to be able to do something or think about things, and ideas have differences between my parents sometimes or different views, which are inevitable in the process of growth, the most main is less and less dependent on their parents when they grow up, is no longer lets parents word everywhe...
Nowadays,people ofen thought the relationship of family isn't closer than before.Someone's view is that the reason of the alienation is becouse of the different of the benifit.when the benifit have been confliced,the opinon became different certainly.
Now the society, people generally think that the family relationship and not so close.
Some people think that the reason of family alienation is everyone's interestsare not the same, when unable to agree, will have different points of view,nature also alienated.
Some people think that is not the parents and alienated, because of yourgreat, have their own ideas, can do something or to think about things,sometimes between the parents and ideas have differences or different views, it is inevitable in the process of growth, the main is to grow up tobecome more dependent on their parents less, is no longer always let parents mind, so communication is less...
叫我给你翻译作文,自己写吧!
Now the society, people generally think that the family relationship and not so close.Some people think that the reason of family alienation is everyone's interestsare not the same, when unable to agree, will have different points of view,nature also alienated.Some people think that is not the parents and alienated, because of yourgreat, have their own ideas, can do something or to think about things,sometimes between the parents and ideas have differences or different views, it is inevitable in the process of growth, the main is to grow up tobecome more dependent on their parents less, is no longer always let parents mind, so communication is less.In ...
机器翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁初中水平,用英语翻译下列句子_百度知道
初中水平,用英语翻译下列句子
Walt Disney founded the Disneyland in 1954.Some dinosaurs had wings and could fly as quickly as birds today.Some dinosaurs were as small as chickens.4.5.Walt Disney is famous for his cartoon characters.3.2.Dinosaurs existed on Earth more than sixty million years before human beings1
用英语翻译,也就是同义句
提问者采纳
Disneyland was founded by Walt Disney in 1954. Sixty million years prior to the appearance of human beings.5. Some dinosaurs were winged. Some dinosaurs were as small as chickens, and they were able to fly as fast as birds today. Walt Disney is well-known for the cartoon characters he created.4.3.2, dinosaurs once existed on Earth1
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他18条回答
4沃特迪斯尼于1954年成立迪斯尼公司同义句, but can also fly and present&#39. 4 Wort Ds bird equally is quick1恐龙比人类早60万年在地球上生存, because he creates but the animation role is world famous。 4沃特迪斯尼因为他创作的动画角色而闻名于世. 2 Some dinosaur chicken equally small 3 Some dinosaur have the wing likely. 2一些恐龙像小鸡一样小 3一些恐龙有翅膀,还能飞得和现在的鸟一样快:1 Dinosaur compares the human 600,000 years to survive early on the Earth
上面的人英语有问题吧, 翻译成了反义句或不正确的中文!!!应该翻译成同义句!!
1.Dinosaurs existed on Earth more than sixty million years before human beings.
*Human being started after dinosaurs existed on Earth more than sixty million years.
2.Some dinosaurs were as small as chickens.
*The size of a chicken is the same size of some dinosaurs.
3.Some dinosaurs had wings and could fly as quickly as birds today.
*Some dinosaurs canfly as the same speed as quickly as the flying birds today.
4.Walt Disney is famous for his cartoon characters.
*Walt Disney is famous now because of his cartoon characters.
5.Walt Disney founded ...
1恐龙比人类早60万年在地球上生存.2一些恐龙像小鸡一样小3一些恐龙有翅膀,还能飞得和现在的鸟一样快。4沃特迪斯尼因为他创作的动画角色而闻名于世。4沃特迪斯尼于1954年成立迪斯尼公司
1.恐龙先于人类6千万年就存在于地球上。2.有些恐龙和鸡一样小。3.有的恐龙长有翅膀并且能和现在的鸟一样快速飞行。4.迪斯泥闻名于它的卡通人物。5.迪斯泥在1954年建立了迪斯泥乐园
1.恐龙先于人类6千万年就存在于地球上。
2.有些恐龙和鸡一样小。
3.有的恐龙长有翅膀并且能和现在的鸟一样快速飞行。
4.迪斯泥闻名于它的卡通人物。
5.迪斯泥在1954年建立了迪斯泥乐园
1.Dinosaurs existed on Earth more than sixty million years before human beings.
*Human being started after dinosaurs existed on Earth more than sixty million years.
2.Some dinosaurs were as small as chickens.
*The size of a chicken is the same size of some dinosaurs.
3.Some dinosaurs had wings and could fly as quickly as birds today.
*Some dinosaurs canfly as the same speed as quickly as the flying birds today.
4.Walt Disney is famous for his cartoon ...
1.Human existed is later than dinosaurs for
sixty million years .2.2.Some dinosaurs look like chickens.3.Nowaday,some dinosaurs had wings and could fly is the same quickly as birds. 4.Walt Disney is famous, because for his cartoon characters. 5.Walt Disney sed up the Disneyland in 1954
.恐龙在地球上存在了比在人类前六千万年还要多。 2.一些恐龙是像小鸡一样的小。 3.一些恐龙有翅膀和可以飞行当做很快地当做鸟今天。 4.华德狄斯耐以他的卡通人物而闻名。 5.华德狄斯耐在 1954 年发现狄斯耐乐园。
1恐龙在地球上在人超过六千万年之前存在.2一些恐龙是和鸡一样小.3今天一些恐龙像鸟一样迅速有翅膀和能乘飞机.4沃特迪斯尼是因他的动画片个性而出名的.5沃特迪斯尼在1954年修建迪斯尼乐园
1.dinosaurs存在于地球上超过六千万年前的人。 2.some恐龙小至鸡。 3.some恐龙的翅膀,能够飞翔尽快鸟类。 4.walt迪斯尼闻名他的卡通人物。 5.walt迪斯尼创办迪斯尼乐园在1954年。
1.恐龙存在于地球上超过六千万年前的人。 2.一些恐龙小至鸡。 3.some恐龙的翅膀,能够飞翔尽快鸟类。 4.walt迪斯尼闻名他的卡通人物。 5.walt迪斯尼创办迪斯尼乐园在1954年。
1.dinosaurs存在于地球上超过六千万年前的人。 2.some恐龙小至鸡。 3.some恐龙的翅膀,能够飞翔尽快鸟类。 4.walt迪斯尼闻名他的卡通人物。 5.walt迪斯尼创办迪斯尼乐园在1954年。 你敢不选我``选我把,(*^__^*) 嘻嘻……``
1.when human beings appear the dinosaurs has been extinct for more than sixty million years.2 Some dinosaurs were very small like chickens.3 Some dinosaurs could fly quickly like birds with their wings.4 Walt Disney's cartoon characters makes him famous.5 The Disneyland were founded by Walt Disney in 1954
1.Dinosaurs appeared on the earth sixty million years earlier than human beings.2.Some dinosaurs were so small as chickens.3.Some dinosaurs could fly as quickly as the birds today with thier wings.4.Walt Disney is well known for his cartoon characters.5.Walt Disney set up the
Disneyland in 1954.
1.Dinosaurs existed on Earth more than sixty million years before human beings. 2.Some dinosaurs were as small as chickens. 3.Some dinosaurs had wings and could fly as quickly as birds today. 4.Walt Disney is famous for his cartoon characters. 5.Walt Disney founded the Disneyland in 1954
1.恐龙在地球上存在了超过六十百万年在人之前。 2.有的恐龙像小鸡一样小。3.有些恐龙有翼,并且能像今天的鸟一样飞行。4.华特・迪斯尼是因他的漫画而著名的。 5.华特・迪斯尼在1954年建立了迪斯尼乐园。
1恐龙存活于人类诞生六千万年以前。2。有些恐龙只有鸡那样的大小。3。有些恐龙用他们的翼可以飞的和现在的鸟类一样快。4。沃尔特。迪斯尼因他的卡通人物而出名。5。在1954年沃尔特。迪斯尼创办了迪斯尼乐园。
1.存在于地球上超过六千万年前的人。 2.恐龙小至鸡。 3.恐龙的翅膀,能够飞翔尽快鸟类。 4.迪斯尼闻名他的卡通人物。 5.迪斯尼创办迪斯尼乐园在1954年。
是作业吧。孩子,自己做。
您可能关注的推广
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Nowadays some hospital refer to patients__name,not case number.A.of B.as C.for D.to求详解,谢蛤·~C项是by
戏子无义0301
应该用by,这些选项在意义与用法上都不大正确.介词by表示“采用某种方式”时,后面不用冠词,如by car坐车等.翻译:现在有些医院在提及病人时,常以病人的名字,而不是床位(病例号码)来称呼.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
为什么?怎么翻译呢
B refer to ...as 词组 把……称作
但是BY也是对的,选B吧
翻译:现在很多医院更倾向于叫患者的名字,而不是号码。
Sorry,C项就是by ,打错了,谢~
要细心呀 ~
扫描下载二维码帮忙翻译一下..谢谢_百度知道
帮忙翻译一下..谢谢
——可是运动很累啊,你就会感受到他的魅力所在了?运动可是当代青年不可缺少的生活必须品,每个人都应该去运动一下的!——为什么阿!它可以帮我锻炼身体,并且用12秒88的出色成绩——hi,另外体育精神不只是适用于体育竞技、羽毛球等我也不会拒之门外?——运动能磨练人的意志。当然游泳,也可以运用到生活的方方面面,我知道!你在跑步阿。所以阿!我同意!——是哦? ——我是比较喜欢跑步的!——就像刘翔一样,但他们靠自己不懈的努力!——看来我也要像他学习了!我也要去跑步了!——恩!——是啊。这也是运动的魅力所在,可是用不着去运动的!渐渐地,刷新了世界纪录!我告诉你?——当然是为了更好的迎接08年奥运会的到来阿!你该去运动了!我们也正是要把这种运动精神带到学习?——你还在怀疑阿!——不管你做什么运动!现在的一些公司和学校都有开展运动会!体育能为一个国家带来经济发展,邻居阿姨伯伯们也在健身器材上运动呢。所以你该运动了,得到了外国友人的赞赏!我想08年的奥运会!——是啊,使我们的生活更美好,增强了我们的自信心!——是嘛!——中国现在在为08年奥运会全力冲刺呢!——哦,我们可要好好的迎接他们呢!——不会吧!——有这种想法是非常好的!——好啊?——当然,那什么运动比较好呢!他虽然没有非常好的身体条件!——你可以短跑啊?——它可提高新陈代谢,我发现运动是我生活中不可缺少的了!——我想做好的工作就是和他们一起去运动!他是我们中国的健儿,看,你爱上运动之后!他是我的偶像,更健康,生活中去,一定会在中国发光发彩的!我们这些良好市民是该为他们做些什么了!——是嘛!我们一块儿去跑步吧。——生命在于运动,运动改善了我们体质。都需要精神的支持,增强机体运动能力和促进血液循环呢!——为什么运动这么受欢迎阿!——运动还需要精神!运动比减肥药更有利于减肥!——哦,是中国的骄傲,增加抵抗力阿!那运动对你来说很重要吗!——是的?——到时候会有很外国的友人到访!——我想我该去运动了!——对!看你这肥胖的身体
提问者采纳
I think the 2008 Olympic will make China glory,是中国的骄傲?——到时候会有很外国的友人到访.——哦!——对!我想08年的奥运会;88,运动改善了我们体质.bit by bit——hi! He is our China&#39!看你这肥胖的身体,得到了外国友人的赞赏! Yes? Sports are the necessary for the life of modern day&#39! You are running!To better welcome the 2008 Olympic&#39?——你还在怀疑阿. ——生命在于运动;t have to do sports!你在跑步阿? I prefer to run!它可以帮我锻炼身体!渐渐地,你就会感受到他的魅力所在了、羽毛球等我也不会拒之门外,使我们的生活更美好! Hi,邻居阿姨伯伯们也在健身器材上运动呢!他是我们中国的健儿? wow.——你可以短跑啊!我也要去跑步了。Yes!——是啊, should do something for this!——好啊!——是的!——运动还需要精神,增强机体运动能力和促进血液循环呢, your spirit must with you!我们一块儿去跑步吧,in other hand!他虽然没有非常好的身体条件! You think so!——是啊?Let me tell you, sport spirit not only apply in sports field. Of coz. Look at your heavy body,enhance our self_confidence,and more healthy.——为什么运动这么受欢迎阿.——可是运动很累啊.——是哦。所以你该运动了,after his unremitting efforts!你该去运动了!体育能为一个国家带来经济发展?——当然是为了更好的迎接08年奥运会的到来阿, you will find the charm of it! Let us go to run together?Why doing exercise also need spirit,那什么运动比较好呢! ——有这种想法是非常好的. ——不管你做什么运动!Life lies in movement!Alright!我们这些良好市民是该为他们做些什么了,你爱上运动之后! Why are you still doubting! It help to exercise your body and ehance the resistibility!By that time, the neighbor aunts and uncles are doing exercise on those exercise equipments!——不会吧; admiration,我发现运动是我生活中不可缺少的了!他是我的偶像!那运动对你来说很重要吗,增强了我们的自信心? Why sports are so popular!我们也正是要把这种运动精神带到学习!——我想我该去运动了! Yes,is the pride of China,一定会在中国发光发彩的,我们可要好好的迎接他们呢, exercise imporve our physique? ——我是比较喜欢跑步的. So you should start.——看来我也要像他学习了! You should start do some exercise? Why,也可以运用到生活的方方面面!——恩? oh, swimming and badminton also are acceptable!我告诉你;s coming!As good athlete! I agree!——我想做好的工作就是和他们一起去运动! Nowaday companies and shcools also hold sports meetings,生活中去! Right! So are sports important to you, enhance the ability of movement of your body and accelerate the blood circulation。所以阿,增加抵抗力阿,he received the foreigners&#39.We all should do some exercise! China is making the last sprint。这也是运动的魅力所在. But I don&#39,a lot of foreigners will visit. ——哦! Sure! It improve your metastasis。都需要精神的支持!——中国现在在为08年奥运会全力冲刺呢,刷新了世界纪录!It seems that I should also learn from him! What I want to do is to join them doing exercise! ——是嘛。当然游泳.It is also the charm of the sports, sports can give much effect then those drugs,看, we should do the best to reveive them, the good citizens. Look!You may take short run! I should also go to take a run?——运动能磨练人的意志,我知道!It is vrey good you have this idea? sure! He is my idol, and made a new world recorder by his excellent 12&#39.Sports can bring the economy development to one nation!运动比减肥药更有利于减肥. But which one is better,但他们靠自己不懈的努力;s youth!我同意! When come to reduce weight!——就像刘翔一样! But exercise is very tiring?——它可提高新陈代谢. So once you love sports! We should also bring this sports spirit to our study and life.Although his physical qualification is not very good,可是用不着去运动的,更健康! Sports can temper your mind。 I think I should start do exercise! Just like Liuxiang,每个人都应该去运动一下的? I know,并且用12秒88的出色成绩!No matter what sports you do!现在的一些公司和学校都有开展运动会,另外体育精神不只是适用于体育竞技!yes! Yes! We, also apply to all-round life?运动可是当代青年不可缺少的生活必须品?——当然, make our life better!——为什么阿!——是嘛, I found it became indispensability in my life
提问者评价
其他类似问题
17人觉得有用
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
你就给十分吗……
Hi! A treadmill you! --
ah, everyone has to be about movement! You see the body fat! You go to campaign! -- Not before, I know, but there is no need to campaign! -- Is incorrect? But contemporary youth movement indispensable necessities of life! -- Why so popular A campaign? -- It can raise metabolism, increase body movement and the ability to promote blood circulation! -- Oh! That campaign for you is important? -- Of course! Movement of slimming products more conducive to weight loss, better health! It can help me physical activity, increasing resistance A! Gradually, I found my life movement is an indispensable! Sports can bring to a national econom...
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 someone 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信