帮忙翻译同义句下这句英文

帮忙翻译一下这几个英文句子_百度知道
帮忙翻译一下这几个英文句子
87. You would not have failed if___(按照我的指令去做)88. Despite the hardship he encountered, Mark never ___(放弃对知识的追求)89. Scientists agree that it will be a long time before____(我们找到治愈癌症的方法)90. Production has to be increased considerably to ___ . (与消费者不断增长的需求保持同步)91. The more exercise you take, ____ .(你越不大可能感冒)82.How long does a jacket like this last me? — __________________(这要看你多长时间穿一次).83.The theory he advanced has proved__________________________ (对许多传统概念的一种挑战).84.The manager_______________
(本可以亲自参加会议), but he was called away for some urgent business abroad.85.Both research and practical experience have shown that a________ (均衡的饮食对健康是必不可少的).86.Much_____________ (我感到遗憾), I was unable to finish the work on time.
提问者采纳
you do as i say
give up pursuing knowledge
we find the way to cure the disease
to keep pace of the increasing demand of consumers
the less possibility you catch a cold
it depend how often you wear it
a challenge to traditional concepts
could have attend the meet himself
A balanced diet is essential for healthto my disappointment自己翻译的,望采纳
其他类似问题
英文句子的相关知识
其他4条回答
1.According to my instructions2.Give up the pursuit of knowledge3.We find the cure4.With the increasing demand of consumers keep synchronization5.You are unlikely to colds6.It depends on how long you wear a7.For many traditional concept of a challenge8.This can attend the meeting9.A balanced diet is essential for health10.I'm sorry
87. You would not have failed if had done following my direction.88.Despite the hardship he encountered, Mark never gave up his persuit for knowledge.89. Scientists agree that it will be a long time before we can find the way to cure cancer.90. Production has to be increased considerably to keep up with the increasing demands of the consumers.91. The more exercise you take,the less likely you will get a cold.82.How long does a jacket like this last me? —it depends on how often you wear it83.The theory he advanced has proved to be a challange to many traditional ideas.84.The manager could have attended the conference by his own fair,but he was called away for some urgent business abroad.85.Both research and practical experience have shown that a balanced diet is essential for our health86.Much sorry as I felt, I was unable to finish the work on time.
followed my instructions2
gave up his passion for knowlegde3
we find a method to cure desease4
the needs of consumer5
the less you could catch a cold6
it depends on how often you wear it 7
a changllege to traditional conceptc8
was able to attend the convention all by himself 9
balanced diet is indispensible for health 10 to my dissapointment 自己翻的
87.follow my instruction.88.give up so as to persuit his knowledge.89.we find the way to cure cancer.90.meet the demand of consumers.91.the less likely you to caught flu.82.it depend how often you wear this jacket.83.a chanllenge to the traditional theories.84.could have attended the conference85.ballancing diet is essential for health.86.regret i felt
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙翻译一下这几句英语4
帮忙翻译一下这几句英语4
Labour only workThe prospective client contacts the business owner, with a copy of the plans and waits for the quote to be completed.The owner estimates the hours required for the job.
This estimate is based on non-documented experience that the owner keeps in his head.
Using this information he informs the administration person who creates a quotation document using MS Word. The word file is saved but that is the only record of the quotation kept.
There is no formal process to follow-up unsuccessful quotes.
There is no link from the quote document to any other documentation in the system.
If the quote is successful the owner uses the pre-printed “Labour Only Contract” supplied by the Certified Builders Association.
Progress payment amounts and dates are hand written onto the contract document.
On the due date the owner creates an invoice from a MS Excel template that exists on the system.
When the payment for the invoice is received the owner marks the typed invoice as paid and files it in paper format in the filing cabinet.
1。劳工只工作准客户接触的企业主,与有关计划的副本及报价等待完成。业主估计小时工作所需。这一估计是基于非文件拥有者的经验,在他的头部不断。使用此信息,他告诉布什政府的人谁创造的报价文件,使用MS Word中。 Word文件被保存,但是这是唯一的报价记录在案。没有一个正式的程序,后续失败的报价。有没有报价文件链接到系统中的任何其他文件。如果报价是成功的业主使用预先印制的“劳动合同只有”的认证建筑商协会提供的。按进度付款的数额和日期手写上的合同文件。到期达德业主创建一个MS Excel的发票模板系统上的存在。当该发票收到付款业主标记为已付款发票类型和文件的文件格式,它的档案柜。
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家请帮忙翻译一下这句英文地址_百度知道
请帮忙翻译一下这句英文地址
RM ;F HO KING COMMERCIAL CENTRE 2-16 FA YUEN STREET MONGKOK KL 请帮忙翻译一下这句英文地址,谢
提问者采纳
九龙旺角花园街2-16号好景商业中心10楼1005室 KL 是九龙MOMGKOK 是 旺角FA YUEN STREET 是 花园街HO KONG 是 好景
这个是香港的一个地址
提问者评价
谢谢你的耐心解答,好详细呀
其他类似问题
16人觉得有用
按默认排序
其他5条回答
(香港的)九龙 旺角, 花园街 2-16号, 好景商业中心,10层(楼)1005室
你这个一看就知道是香港的地址,不要问我为什么知道,偶经常翻译香港的地址:) RM 1005 10/F HO KING COMMERCIAL CENTRE 2-16 FA YUEN STREET MONGKOK KL香港九龙旺角花园街2-16号好景商业中心10楼1005室
绝对无错的
香港九龙旺角花园街好景商业中心2-16号,10楼1005房。
香港旺角花园街2-16号 好景商业中心10层 1005
旺角花园街2-16号 好景商业中心 10楼 5室
英文地址的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能帮忙翻译一下这句英文的意思?_百度知道
谁能帮忙翻译一下这句英文的意思?
The switch shall be able to operate at between
maximum 5% and minimum 95% of the pointer deflection range.
谢谢anka98628的回答可我不明白maximum 5%和minimum 95%的意思是最大值的5%和最小值的95%吗?翻译成“开关能在指针偏转范围的5%到95%之间动作”可以吗?关键是上面的最大最小没搞懂。能详细点解释一下吗?也谢谢DarkYY6的回答我理解的意思是“开关能在指针偏转范围的5%到95%之间动作”。可我不明白maximum 5%和minimum 95%的意思是最大值的5%和最小值的95%吗?关键是上面的最大最小没搞懂。能详细点解释一下吗?谢谢“天使是卵生的”的提示这句英文是在英国标准“变压器储油柜用液位指示计”中出现的是对液位指示计的总体功能的规定该液位指示计的表盘上标有“最高液位”和“最低液位”,指针从“最低液位”到“最高液位”顺时针旋转,内部设置有1至2个报警开关所问的那句英文应该是对报警开关的动作点的规定是指最低最高液位的动作精度为5%还是指开关可以在表盘的5%~95%之间进行设置,我不敢确定。与上句有关的是下面一句The movement of the pointer form the minimum to the maximum level shall be clockwise when facing the dial.我理解是“面对度盘时,指针应顺时针方向从最低液位到最高液位旋转。”
提问者采纳
在指针偏转5%-95%的范围内,开关是可以运作的。没有上下文,翻得不准确。
提问者评价
好像是这个意思,虽然还是不确定但还是得谢谢您!
其他类似问题
开关将能把指针偏转范围控制在正负5%之间
按默认排序
其他1条回答
你还是多给点上下文吧,不然很难翻译正确的。应该不是最大值的5%和最小值的95%,你想都已经是最小值了,再乘以95%不就更小了,那它还算什么最小值呀。你着应该是个什么实验一起的说明吧,或者某个实验操作手册上面这么写的吧。有的仪器使用的时候是倒置的,那他的95%刻度其实是小于5%刻度的,所以这个maximum 5% and minimum 95%也是有可能的。关键还是要看你用的到底是什么仪器
英文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙用英语翻译下这句话_百度知道
帮忙用英语翻译下这句话
趁我还爱你,不要错过我好不好趁我还在
提问者采纳
t miss me, and I still love you?太中文化不好翻译,请不要错过我好么. Please don&#39。意思是, OK,我还爱着你I am with you,所以我就这样翻了:我在你身边
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
t miss it, while i still love you, i don&#39While i was still
While I'm still, while I still love you, don't miss me.
While I was still in,While I still love you,Don't miss me,ok?
while I am still here, while I still love you, please don't miss me.
英语翻译的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 句酷翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信