文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:150 &&
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
全套设计CAD图纸,联系QQ
,各专业都有
各专业都有
本设计矿井为鸡西矿业集团张新煤矿1.20Mt/a新矿井设计,一共有3层可采煤层,分别为7#、6B、1#, 煤层总厚度为5.4m。全区走向长5500m,倾向2170m,面积为11.km2。煤层工业牌号为1/3焦煤,设计井田的可采储量94.00Mt,设计服务年限为56a。
本矿井设计采用以双立井开拓,划分为两个水平,共六个采区,双翼开采,两个工作面达产。大巷运输采用10吨架线式电机车牵引,3吨底卸式矿车运输。
采煤方法为走向长壁采煤法,采煤工艺为综合机械化采煤工艺顶板处理方法为全部跨落法。
关键词:矿井设计
走向长壁采煤法
This design mine pit opens the Zhangxin coal mine 1.20Mt/a new mine pit design for Jixi Mining
altogether has some 3 may mine coal , respectively is 7#, 6B, 1#,The coal seam total thickness is 5.4 m.The entire area moves towards long 5500m, favors 2170m, the area is 11.985 square Km.The coal seam industry trademark is 1/3 coking coal, design well field recoverable resources 94.00Mt, the design service life is in 56a.
This mine pit design the double vertical shaft development, the division has two levels, altogether 6 pick the area, biplane wing mining, two working surfaces reach produce. The big lane transportation uses 10 ton wire laying type electric locomotive hauling, 3 ton bottom-dump mine car transportation, the mining coal method for moves towards the long wall mining coal law.
The mining coal craft the synthesis mechanization mining coal craft.The roof processing method all cross falls the law.
Key word: The mine pit design
vertical shaft development
moves towards the long wall to pick
Abstract II
第1章 井田概况及地质特征 2
1.1 井田概况 2
1.1.1 井田位置及范围 2
1.1.2 交通位置 2
1.1.3 地形、地势 3
正在加载中,请稍后...您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
鸡西市城子河煤矿0.9Mta的矿井设计(全套CAD图纸).doc109页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可免费全文在线阅读后下载本文档
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:500 &&
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
全套设计CAD图纸,联系QQ
各专业都有
本设计矿井为鸡西市城子河煤矿的矿井设计,设计生产能力为0.9Mt/a,服务年限60.26a。井田共划分为6个采区开采,井田内有4层可采煤层。井田平均走向长4000m,平均倾斜长3000m,煤层平均倾角16°。城子河矿位于鸡西市鸡西火车站东北约5公里。其地理坐标为东经北纬。矿内有运煤专用铁路与国铁林密线西鸡西车站相连,距离为7.5公里,往东至正阳煤矿6.5公里。此外上有公路通往鸡西、勃利、哈达、四海店等地,交通十分方便。由于井田走向长度较大,以及煤层地质条件等因素影响,决定本井田内全部采用走向长壁采煤法开采,工作面全部为综合机械化采煤。
综合机械化
This design coal mine designs for the mine well of the cheng zi he coal mine of the ji xi City, the design produces the ability is 0.9 Mt/ a, service time limit 60.26 as.The well farmland totally divide the line to 6 adopt the area to mine, there are 4 layers in the well farmland can adopt the coal seam.The well farmland average alignment long 4000 ms, tilt to one side the long 3000 ms equally, coal seam average 16 ?of Cape of .The cheng zi he mine locates the ji xi train station northeast of the ji xi City about 5 kilometers.Its geography sits the mark as east longitude northern latitudes.There are the luck coal
appropriation railroad and the country irons in the tie lin mi the ji xi station connect with each other, being apart from to 7.5 kilometers, going to positive 6.5 kilometers of sun coal mine eastwards.Have the highway to lead to the ji xi, benefit of boli , hada to reach in addition and up, the whole world store etc. ground, the transportation is very convenient.Because the well farmland alignment the length compare greatly, and the coal seam geology condition etc. factor influence, decide a
正在加载中,请稍后...}

我要回帖

更多关于 煤矿cad制图 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信