2 . A good sqlcommandd ...

当前位置: &
have a good command of english是什么意思
中文翻译精通英语英语掌握得好:&&&&vt. 1.有,持有,具有,含有。 How much m ...:&&&& a , an an 用在以元音音素开始的词 ...:&&&&adj. ( best ) (opp. b ...:&&&&vt. 1.命令,指令;指挥,统率(军队等)。 2.左右 ...:&&&& five minutes of four 差 ...:&&&&adj. 1.英格兰(人)的;英国(人)的。 2.英语的 ...
例句与用法You have a good command of english你的英语掌握的真好。 Besides , i have a good command of english , japanese , and a little spanish此外,我精通英文、日文以及一些西班牙文。 In china , if you ' re engaged in it industry and expect a superb prospect , you must have a good command of english在中国,如果你的职业是属于it行业,而且希望你的未来非常出色,那么你必须要有非常好的英语。 I really master pro / engineer , solidworks , autocad and some other office software and at the same time have a good command of english本人有良好的英语阅读及书写能力,能用英语进行交流,了解外贸业务的操作流程。 This article give a full account of the approach to english words memorizing , will help you to get rid of your mechanical method and have a good command of english vocabulary本文详细阐述了英语单词记忆方法,有助于你摆脱"机械记忆"的桎梏,更好地掌握英语词汇。 There are certainly plenty of chinese people who have a good command of english but if i speak quickly and use slang there would be very few who would catch what is being said当然,有很多中国人都精通英语,但如果我语速加快并使用俚语,那么就很少有人会明白说话的内容了。 They can help students have a good command of english by exposing them to a great many practical occasions , enabling students to have access to a virtual native language environment它通过提供大量实践的机会,使学生接近自然语言环境,在实际运用过程中,掌握所学的语言知识。 College english course requirement ( on trial ) requires that college students should have a good command of english listening and speaking and it also requires a new teaching model should be constructed in a network environment摘要随着《大学英语课程教学要求(试行) 》的颁布,大学英语教学更加重视培养学生的听说能力。 However , those with fdhs presumably had more informal exposure to english than did those without . results suggest that parents goal of improving their children s english by hiring helpers who have a good command of english is sensible and achievable . at the same time , however , improved english vocabulary may come at the expense of more limited chinese vocabulary development是项研究的独特之处在于两组幼稚园生都在幼稚园接受了两年的正式英语教育,而第一组幼稚园生,基于由操英语的菲籍佣工照顾,较第二组幼稚园生有较多接触运用日用英语的机会。 &&
相邻词汇热门词汇
have a good command of english的中文翻译,have a good command of english是什么意思,怎么用汉语翻译have a good command of english,have a good command of english的中文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reservedhave a good command
idPL15IL62
对(某件事物或人)有很好的掌控能力...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码当前位置: &
have a good command of是什么意思
中文翻译精通:&&&&vt. 1.有,持有,具有,含有。 How much m ...:&&&& a , an an 用在以元音音素开始的词 ...:&&&&adj. ( best ) (opp. b ...:&&&&vt. 1.命令,指令;指挥,统率(军队等)。 2.左右 ...:&&&& five minutes of four 差 ...
例句与用法They have a good command of the basic vocabulary他们对基本词汇掌握得很牢。 You have a good command of english你的英语掌握的真好。 Now tell me if you have a good command of both written and spoken english请告诉我你的英语口语和书面语是否都很好。 Besides , i have a good command of english , japanese , and a little spanish此外,我精通英文、日文以及一些西班牙文。 It requires adults to have a good command of a set of healthy education methods这就需要我们成年人掌握一套安全健康教育的操作方式。 I have a good command of computer , as well as english , due to my industriousness由于勤奋好学,在学好英语的同时,计算机能力也不错。 It is useless if you could only read and write . you should have a good command of oral english as well你光能看,光能写,没用,要与别人交流必须口语得好。 Not until you have a good command of a scale of styles can you speak english appropriately in differents situations只有当你很好地掌握了各种语体之后才能在各种场合恰如其分地用英语进行表达。 Yuan zongdao had a good command of buddhism , and he applied the temperament theory of zen to his literature reformation实际上,袁宏道性灵论的提出,袁宗道功不可没,其文学革新思想是性灵论的先声。 In china , if you ' re engaged in it industry and expect a superb prospect , you must have a good command of english在中国,如果你的职业是属于it行业,而且希望你的未来非常出色,那么你必须要有非常好的英语。 更多例句:&&1&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
have a good command of的中文翻译,have a good command of是什么意思,怎么用汉语翻译have a good command of,have a good command of的中文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved精通,have a good command of,音标,读音,翻译,英文例句,英语词典
说明:双击或选中下面任意单词,将显示该词的音标、读音、翻译等;选中中文或多个词,将显示翻译。
您的位置: ->
1)&&have a good command of
2)&&be deeply versed in
精通, 深通
3)&&Tongjing granule
Objective: To observe the effect of Tongjing granule (TJG) in treating varicocele caused infertility.
目的 :进一步观察通精冲剂治疗精索静脉曲张不育症的治疗效果。
4)&&holing-through accuracy
On basis of the survey practice in Tian-Hua shield-bored running tunnel on line 3 of Guangzhou Metro,the author presents the survey works in the construction of the Shield-bored Metro tunnels,analyzes on the influence of the traverse survey accuracy on the holing-through accuracy and recommends some countermeasures to improve the holing- through accuracy.
结合广州地铁三号线[天~华]两个区问段隧道施工测量工作的实践,简述地铁盾构隧道施工中的各种测量工作,重点分析导线测量精度对隧道贯通精度的影响,以及如何采取适当的技术方法来提高测量精度。
5)&&breakthrough precision
This paper analyzes the breakthrough precision criteria of GPS straight tunnel,and discusses the interior and exterior reliability criteria of GPS point,and gives out the breakthrough precision and reliability criteria for the optimization and design of GPS network.
为直伸型隧道的 GPS平面控制网的优化设计提供了贯通精度和可靠性标准的计算公
And the authors also give their own opinion on how to improve the breakthrough precision of tunnel to control underbreak and overbreak of tunnel excavation.
结合工程实践,介绍了印度尼西亚阿萨汉一级水电站引水隧洞在开挖与混凝土衬砌过程中测量的主要技术和方法,并就如何提高隧洞贯通精度、较好控制隧洞超欠挖问题提出了建议,探讨了断面收方技术在隧道围岩变形监测中的应用。
6)&&academically proficient
补充资料:精通
  生理术语。出南齐·褚澄《褚氏遗书》 。指男子年届十六岁左右,天癸必至,冲任督通盛,出现生理性遗精现象,并具有生殖功能 。《温病条辨·卷六》:“男子生于七、成于八;故八月生乳牙,少有知识;八岁换食牙, 渐开智慧;十六而精通,可以有子。”?  
说明:补充资料仅用于学习参考,请勿用于其它任何用途。英文自我评价_百度知道
英文自我评价
做事态度认真.Easy-going and congenial、音乐.Diligent,思维开阔; strong affinity, able to program with C and Fortran languages。2.有很强的领悟力和理解力,有计划,有责任心,培养了良好的人际交往技巧与组织能力; pursue the perfection,善于学习新知识和适应新环境、PHOTOSHOP, obtaining good command of theoretic knowledge and experimental and pleted all the courses in the specialized field.为人谦和友善; good at getting along with people.顺利完成专业课程学习,喜爱英语口语.Good image,熟练掌握专业理论知识和实验技能.Good command of Computer skills,善于与人相处、写作能力; responsible, honing the interpersonal communication skills and organ temperate、DREAMWAVER也有一定的了解和使用经验,对于AUTOCAD、稳重.Conscientiously。5,具有很强的动手能力.Having played a couple important roles in the student organizations、影视以及文学创作,具有良好的英语阅读, movies and literature 。 形象良好; with sureness。 有耐心。3,追求完美.曾担任学校社团职务; with widen and swift thinking、 CORELDRAW 、有条理,熟悉各类Windows操作系统以及Office系列办公软件, calm and steady personality。6; Very adaptable and Good at leaning.Having a wide range of hobbies, Coreldraw and Dreamweaver,可使用C语言和FORTRAN语言进行编程, including oral English,性格温和, with fairly good of reading and writing ability: familiar with different versions of Windows OS and Office application software, with a strong sense of responsibility and good team-spirit;普通话标准.兴趣广泛; everytime fulfil my duties to my own work。Strong perception & intellect.Fluent in oral E Speaking authentic Mandarin-Chinese.英语口语流利,有强烈的责任感和良好的团队精神,如何连贯起来比较好1。 做事认真.具有良好的计算机技能请问这些句子、专注。4。 勤奋; able to be quickly adapted to different environmenet,能够很快适应不同环境, Photoshop.Patient, obtained some experience and understanding about other widely-used software like Autocad,对压力和挫折有承受力; have holding capacity to pressure and setback, absorbedly work in a planned and order way,对自己的工作尽职尽责,亲和力强、敏捷,踏实, music
人没可能那么原美。最后.
I have a wide range of hobbies which includes listening to music,尤其是金融业。我看到会觉得你在撒谎: familiar with different versions of Windows OS and Office application software.
这跟你原文有分别,我就一定不请一个有preception 的人,还有你可以说 fluently 但你的 reading and writing 就只是 good.
I have played a couple important roles in the student organizations which honed my interpersonal communication skills and organizational capability. I am speak fluent English with fairly good reading and writing ability, Coreldraw and Dreamweaver,我觉得 fluent 说不上。easy-going = 在国内可能很重要.
各位同学. I have completed all the courses in the specialized field and obtained a good command of theoretic knowledge and practical experience, I will for sure discard any resume and cover letter that have mis-spelling words in them,这样对老总来说是很烦厌的事情.
I have a good command of computer skills,easy-going 的人一定不会受聘, watching movies and reading literature,但在外资公司, Photoshop,要是我老总,DIY 是广告用语perception = 我想你说的是 intuitionI am a diligent and self-motivated person with a strong sense of responsibility and good team-spirit.
My Mandarin-Chinese is native level.
As a hiring manager, 但我觉得这样的 cover letter 比较象样DIY = Do It Yourself = 请不要在求职上用, able to program with C and Fortran programming languages with practical experience and a good understanding of many widely-used software such as Autocad.
It is very embarrassing to have mis-spelling words on your resume and cover letter。从你的英文,大学生一般比较喜欢从不同的角度来说自己的优点,请学会用 english spell checker
Astable personality and high sense of responsibility are desirable.
个性稳重、具高度责任感。 Work well with a multi-cultural and diverse work force. 能够在不同文化和工作人员的背景下出色地工作。 Highly-motivated and reliable person with excellent health and pleasant personality. 上进心强又可靠者,并且身体健康、性格开朗。 The mai...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
I am a easy-going and congenial person with a strong sense of responsibility and good team-spirit.
I had Completed all my courses in the specialized field, and obtained good command of theoretic knowledge and experimental and DIY skills. I am also Very adaptable and Good at leaning.
I played a couple important roles in the student organizations, and during which I honed the interpersonal communication skills and organizational capability.
I have a wide range of hobbies, including English, music, movies and literature.
What's more, I can speak in oral English fluently, with fairly good of reading and writing ability. I also speaking authe...
您可能关注的推广
自我评价的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 sqlcommand 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信