简单的英语单词简单问题

【频道】免费英语学习视频 日常生活英语单词-“Slow或Slowly”的相关知识 英语学习视频教程-单数和复数名词 日常英语知识-简短日常英语问题 日常英语知识-日常英语简短的回答 英语学习视频教程-介词“at、on或者in”的知识 英语学习视频教程-介词“Arrive AT, ON或IN”的知识 日常生活英语单词-购物的相关单词 播放:1760 日常英语知识-理解医疗相关的知识 日常英语知识-怎样写支票 英语写作基础-怎样正确书写信件 英语语法视频-怎样合理使用“who或者which” 英语语法视频-怎样合理的在句子中使用副词 基础英语口语–什么时候在交谈中可以使用姓名全称 基础英语口语–在交谈中使用将来式 英语学习视频–toefl考试的基础技巧 英语学习视频 –toefl写作考试的基本策略 英语学习视频 –toefl考试的基本应试策略 英语口语视频 –怎样简单的使用'THE' 英语口语视频 –旅行的相关知识 播放:2794 基础英语口语-数字发音的相关知识 播放:1782 分享给站外好友 页面地址: FLASH地址: HTML代码: 通用代码: 可以让视频在手机、平板电脑上播放! 举报此视频包含不当内容: 请填写你要举报的内容,标明举报内容所在地时段,将有助于我们更及时的处理举报内容。感谢您对PPS的支持! 广告和欺诈 触犯我的版权 你可以把视频下载到不同的设备 使用电脑飞速下载轻易收藏喜欢的视频 使用苹果设备支持iPhone、iPad高清视频亦可离线观看 使用Android设备支持手机、平板高清视频亦可离线观看 拍下二维码,视频随身看 用PPS影音IOS/Android版扫描二维码,在您的移动设备上继续观看视频,也可以分享给您的好友。 日常英语知识-简短日常英语问题 手机没装PPS影音? 频道信息: 免费英语学习视频 播放:24.6万 基础英语学习视频,做到用英语来学习英语,语言不用知道为什么,只要说就可以了 注:数据来自爱奇艺、PPS全平台 日常英语知识-简短日常英语问题 上传时间:17个月前 上 传 者:胖牛妞 所属频道:免费英语学习视频 上 传 自: 分&&&&&&类:教育 暂无相关内容 视频简介:日常英语知识-简短日常英语问题,美国英语教师Hellan推出的英语口语视频系列,是真正可以让你立刻使用英语来进行交流的英语口语教程,利用日常生活中每天可以碰到的情景来用英语学习英语,这节课...是简短日常英语问题[] 现在可以用QQ账号直接发表评论,分享给我的好友 大家都在看 互联网药品信息服务许可证: 互联网医疗保健信息服务许可证: Copyright&2005 - 2014 PPStream, Inc. All Rights Reserved根据这篇英语课文,提出三个英语问题,并用原文回答(简答就可以),问题简单些!(问题,答案都不要有语法错误) 根据这篇英语课文,提出三个英语问题,并用原文回答(简答就可以),问题简单些!(问题,答案都不要有语法错误) 5 Why we learn English(我们为什么学习英语)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Why we learn English&&&& The English language has become an international language because it is used by people in the most countries in the world now.&&&& In the open times, if you want to do business with foreigners, you must English because most of them speak and write in English, English is one of the working languages at international meetings, Today, most of valuable books are written inEnglish, If you know mush English, you will read newspapers and magazines in English and learn a lot of knowledge about interaction better. You also can do What you should do for the world peace.&&&& English is very important to us, but many students don'hey should learn it. I hope that all the students should pay more attention to English study and use it freely. ( 133 words)&& 我们为什么学习英语&&& 因为世界上大部分国家的人都使用英语,现在英语已经成为一种国际性语言。&&& 在改革开放中,如果你想要和外国人做生意,你必须学习英语,因为他们中的大部分人都是用英语说和写,国际会议的语言也是英语。今天,重要的书籍多是以英语出版的,如果你懂得更多的英语,你就可以读英文报纸和杂志,学习更多的国际知识,你就可以为世界和平做出你应该做的贡献。&&& 英语对我们很重要,但许多学生不知道他们为什么要学习英语,我希望所有学生都应该重视英语学习并运用自如。 1.Why has the English language become an international language ?为什么英语成为一门国际语言? because it is used by people in the most countries in the world now.因为现在大部分国家的人们都使用英语。 1.why should we learn English now? Because the English language has become an international language&and &it is used by people in the most countries in the world now.2.what kind of language is often used in the business with foreigners?. English, because most of&foreigners speak and write in English. 3.what is the benefit for people to learn English? If you know mush English, you will read newspapers and magazines in English and learn a lot of knowledge about interaction better. You also can do What you should do for the world peace. 回答可以简单些吗?问题要翻译,谢谢。 我要做课前演讲,问同学问题所以答案太难是说不上的,简答也可以。 相关知识等待您来回答 外语领域专家一些简单地英语问题 快来看啊 急!1.When will you come here?I will come ______next week.a.sometime b.some times c.sometimes d.some time2.to one's _______a.surprise b.surprised3.改同义句 There is lots of rain here. It's____here.4.I prefer tea _______milk.a.with b._百度作业帮 一些简单地英语问题 快来看啊 急!1.When will you come here?I will come ______next week.a.sometime b.some times c.sometimes d.some time2.to one's _______a.surprise b.surprised3.改同义句 There is lots of rain here. It's____here.4.I prefer tea _______milk.a.with b. 1.When will you come here?I will come ______next week.a.sometime b.some times c.sometimes d.some time2.to one's _______a.surprise b.surprised3.改同义句 There is lots of rain here. It's____here.4.I prefer tea _______milk.a.with b.add c.in d.of5.there are several_______students in this school.a.hundred b.hundreds of6.He,together with his father_____been to Shanghai twice.7.Nice weather_______the time of year!a.at b.in c.on d.for知道就答,最好写出理由(搭配,句型之类)答地好有额外加分哦 1.a 2.a 3.plent of rain 4.a 5 .a 6.has 7.a.He,together with his father_____been to Shanghai twice.together with his father为插入语主语是he 所以用has.to one's _______a.surprise b.surprised one,s 后跟名词 所以选aa.sometime某个时 间b.some times 几次c.sometimes某时 d.some time 一段时间 6.has 主语是he,表示已经去过某地两次了 7.b在一年中好的天气 其余几题如上 a 下个星期的某个时候a 令人吃惊的是raining应该是to,比起牛奶,我跟喜欢茶a 这个学校有几百个学生 A.某个时候 D.一些时间2. A 令人意外的是...surprise这里当名词用3. rainy4. A tea with milk咖啡加牛奶5. A hundred前有数字意义的词时,不加s6. has 主语是he,所以谓语动词用单数。相当于He ha... 1、选a。下星期的某个时候。b,some times,time作可数名词的时候是次、一次的意思;c,sometimes是副词,有时候;d,some time一段时间、什么时候。2、选a。to one's surprise是个固定句型,意为:to the surprise of sb.3、rainy,多雨的,相当于a lot of rain.4、选a.这个问题有点棘手,...简单的英语问题 简单的英语问题 Sorry,I donlt know her, What does she look like? She is tall, She has short brown hair,And she has small eyes and a samaa nose. Oh, I see.I&ll give it to ber. Thanks. You&re welcome. 中文意思,在线等,谢谢 Sorry,I donlt know her, What does she look like? 对不起,我不认识她,她长什么样子 She is tall, She has short brown hair,And she has small eyes and a samaa nose. 她很高,她有一头棕色的短发,她还有小小的眼镜和samaa(没这单词)的鼻子 Oh, I see.I&ll give it to ber. 哦,我知道了,我会把这个交给她的 Thanks. 谢谢了 You&re welcome. 不客气 的感言:不好意思,是我打错了 相关知识 其他回答 (4) 对不起,我不知道她的LT ,她是什么样子? 她是身材高大,她短棕色头发,她的小眼睛和鼻子萨马。 噢,我明白了我给它的误码率。 谢谢。 欢迎您 对不起,我不认识她。她长什么样? 她很高,短棕色头发,小眼睛小鼻子。 哦,我明白了,我会把它给她的。 谢谢 不用些 Sorry,I donlt know her, What does she look like? 不好意思我不认识她。 她长什么样子? She is tall, She has short brown hair。 她很高还有短咖啡色的头发。 And she has small eyes and a samaa nose. 他的眼睛和鼻子都很小。 Oh, I see.I&ll give it to ber. 哦,知道。 我看到她会给她。 Thanks. 谢谢 You&re welcome. 没事 Sorry,I donlt know her, What does she look like? 对不起,我不认识她,她长的什么样子? She is tall, She has short brown hair,And she has small eyes and a samaa nose. 她是个高个,棕色的短发,小眼睛和小鼻子。 Oh, I see.I&ll give it to ber. 噢,我知道了,我会给她的。 Thanks. 谢谢 You&re welcome. 不用谢。 相关知识等待您来回答 外语领域专家一套简单的英语测试题1、I____ ____(过去常常)watch TV after dinner.2、I'm ______(terrify的适当形式)of snakes.3、Your coat is_____(深) blue.4、Fishing is very_____.Are you_____ in it?(interest的适当形式)5、I am afraid____dogs.选择:6、--Are you feel_百度作业帮 一套简单的英语测试题1、I____ ____(过去常常)watch TV after dinner.2、I'm ______(terrify的适当形式)of snakes.3、Your coat is_____(深) blue.4、Fishing is very_____.Are you_____ in it?(interest的适当形式)5、I am afraid____dogs.选择:6、--Are you feel 1、I____ ____(过去常常)watch TV after dinner.2、I'm ______(terrify的适当形式)of snakes.3、Your coat is_____(深) blue.4、Fishing is very_____.Are you_____ in it?(interest的适当形式)5、I am afraid____dogs.选择:6、--Are you feeling_______?--Yes,I'm fine now.A、any well B、any better C、quite good D、quite better7、The baby couldn'thelp_______.A、to cry B、crying C、cry D、to be crying8、--I usually go there by train.--Why not____by boat for a change?A、to try going B、trying to go C、to try and go D、try going9、Oh,John.___you give me!A、How a pleasant surprise B、How pleasant surprise C、What a pleasant surqrise D、What pleasant surprise10、____food you've cooked!A、How a nice B、What a nice C、How nice D、What nice11、A computer can only do ____ you have instrycted it to do.A、how B、after C、what D、when12、I don't think_____possible to master a foreign language without much memory work.A、this B、that C、its D、it 13、She used to ______ late,but now she is used to ____early.A、get up B、getting up C、get up D、 getting up14、We are tired.Let's stop ____ and have a rest.A、to working B、worked C、to work D、working15、The missing boy was last seen _____ near the river.A、to be playing B、to play C、play D、playing 1.used to 2.ferrifying 3.dark 4.interesting interested 5.of BADCCCDBDD 1.used to 2.terrified 3.dark 4.interesting interested5.of 6.B 7.B 8.D 9.C 10.C 11.C 12.C?it's13.B 14.D 15.D 1、I used to 过去常常)watch TV after dinner. 2、I'm terrified(terrify的适当形式)of snakes. 3、Your coat is deep(深) blue. 4、Fishing is very interesting.Are you interested in it?(interest的适当形式)

我要回帖

更多关于 英语词典 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信