is lucy a.an----?a.an e...

CHARTS & TRENDS
There was an error trying to load your rating for this title.
Some parts of this page won't work property. Please reload or try later.
I'm Watching This!
Error Please try again!
Added to Your Check-Ins.
433 critic
2:35 | Trailer
A woman, accidentally caught in a dark deal, turns the tables on her captors and transforms into a merciless warrior evolved beyond human logic.
Popularity
Follow all the action at San Diego Comic-Con with . Check out our video interviews, panel coverage, galleries, and more.
Related News
AM, +08:00
AM, +08:00
PM, +08:00
User Lists
Related lists from IMDb users
a list of 40 titles
created 13&Sep&2013
a list of 29 titles
created 05&Aug&2014
a list of 40 titles
created 11&Oct&2014
a list of 35 titles
created 29&Oct&2014
a list of 26 titles
created 8&months&ago
Connect with IMDb
Share this Rating
Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? Use the HTML below.
You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin.
User Polls
8 nominations.
Thomas is deposited in a community of boys after his memory is erased, soon learning they're all trapped in a maze that will require him to join forces with fellow "runners" for a shot at escape.
Dylan O'Brien,
Kaya Scodelario,
Will Poulter
Katniss Everdeen voluntarily takes her younger sister's place in the Hunger Games, a televised competition in which two teenagers from each of the twelve Districts of Panem are chosen at random to fight to the death.
Jennifer Lawrence,
Josh Hutcherson,
Liam Hemsworth
In a world divided by factions based on virtues, Tris learns she's Divergent and won't fit in. When she discovers a plot to destroy Divergents, Tris and the mysterious Four must find out what makes Divergents dangerous before it's too late.
Neil Burger
Shailene Woodley,
Theo James,
Kate Winslet
A scientist's drive for artificial intelligence, takes on dangerous implications when his consciousness is uploaded into one such program.
Wally Pfister
Johnny Depp,
Rebecca Hall,
Morgan Freeman
Katniss Everdeen is in District 13 after she shatters the games forever. Under the leadership of President Coin and the advice of her trusted friends, Katniss spreads her wings as she fights to save Peeta and a nation moved by her courage.
Francis Lawrence
Jennifer Lawrence,
Josh Hutcherson,
Liam Hemsworth
Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Mellark become targets of the Capitol after their victory in the 74th Hunger Games sparks a rebellion in the Districts of Panem.
Francis Lawrence
Jennifer Lawrence,
Josh Hutcherson,
Liam Hemsworth
Beatrice Prior must confront her inner demons and continue her fight against a powerful alliance which threatens to tear her society apart with the help from others on her side.
Robert Schwentke
Shailene Woodley,
Ansel Elgort,
Theo James
A soldier fighting aliens gets to relive the same day over and over again, the day restarting every time he dies.
Doug Liman
Tom Cruise,
Emily Blunt,
Bill Paxton
Former United Nations employee Gerry Lane traverses the world in a race against time to stop the Zombie pandemic that is toppling armies and governments, and threatening to destroy humanity itself.
Marc Forster
Brad Pitt,
Mireille Enos,
Daniella Kertesz
When New York is put under siege by Oscorp, it is up to Spider-Man to save the city he swore to protect as well as his loved ones.
Andrew Garfield,
Emma Stone,
Jamie Foxx
Autobots must escape sight from a bounty hunter who has taken control of the human serendipity: Unexpectedly, Optimus Prime and his remaining gang turn to a mechanic, his daughter, and her back street racing boyfriend for help.
Michael Bay
Mark Wahlberg,
Nicola Peltz,
Jack Reynor
In a future where people stop aging at 25, but are engineered to live only one more year, having the means to buy your way out of the situation is a shot at immortal youth. Here, Will Salas finds himself accused of murder and on the run with a hostage - a connection that becomes an important part of the way against the system.
Andrew Niccol
Justin Timberlake,
Amanda Seyfried,
Cillian Murphy
Cast overview, first billed only:
German Mule
Italian Mule
Drug Addict
It was supposed to be a simple job. All Lucy had to do was deliver a mysterious briefcase to Mr. Jang. But immediately Lucy is caught up in a nightmarish deal where she is captured and turned into a drug mule for a new and powerful synthetic drug. When the bag she is carrying inside of her stomach leaks, Lucy's body undergoes unimaginable changes that begins to unlock her mind's full potential. With her new-found powers, Lucy turns into a merciless warrior intent on getting back at her captors. She receives invaluable help from Professor Norman, the leading authority on the human mind, and French police captain Pierre Del Rio.
Written by
Plot Keywords:
She has the Power
Motion Picture Rating
Rated R for strong violence, disturbing images, and sexuality
Parents Guide:
Official Sites:
Release Date: 24 October 2014 (China)
Also Known As: Lusi
Filming Locations:
$40,000,000
(estimated)
Opening Weekend:
$43,899,340
(25 July 2014)
$126,546,825
(31 October 2014)
Production Co:
Show detailed
Sound Mix:
Aspect Ratio: 2.35 : 1
Did You Know?
At the beginning of the movie, when Lucy is being approached by the Korean thugs, the scene changes several time to footage of a cheetah chasing down and catching an gazelle. Lucy is wearing a cheetah-print jacket at the time.
When Lucy removes the bullet from her shoulder, it is clean - almost shiny. In the next shot, she drops the bullet into the drinking glass, and it is covered in blood.
[first lines]
[narrating]
Life was given to us a billion years ago. What have we done with it?
Connections
Featured in &(2015)
Soundtracks
Streets of Canton
Written by Imade Saputra
Courtesy of Universal Publishing Production Music France
Frequently Asked Questions
(Spoiler Alert!)&&
User Reviews
This is a complete myth! The fun part is: What if it was true?
This film has greatly polarized critics for its use of controversial concepts. I am a scientist and of course this movie gives me mixed feelings about its science. But I'm sure about one thing, that this is fiction. I am able to watch a fiction movie, am I not?Some people review this film negatively for its scientific value, ignoring the fact that this isn't a documentary. What are these guys comparing this film against? There is no comparison against real-world science here. If somebody makes a film about black holes, I expect it to be faithful to the latest research about black holes. If somebody makes a film about the Sun, I expect it to be faithful to what we know about the Sun. In contrast, a film about aliens can stretch our suspension of disbelief a lot more, because we know no real aliens to compare it about. And my my, how wide a range of alien species has been spawned by the film industry in all its years! The main concept in this film is equally flexible because it has been proved a myth years ago. Everybody knows that, director/writer Besson knows that. These negative reviewers miss the entertainment value of this film because of something they were expecting (harmony to actual science) that was never there since the film's inception.So yes, some other people review this film for its entertainment value, because we want to enjoy this "What if this myth was true" scenario. And we are truly entertained. I loved how Scarlett Johansson developed her character very well even when there was inherently not much to begin with: an innocent girl with not further background than dating some guy for a week and living in a shared apartment. Scarlett's charisma, weakness, strength, and acting spill all over the place, even during the most flat scenes of the film, even during the most VFX-packed scenes of the film. Morgan Freeman is... well, Morgan Freeman. Fantastic actor except for the fact that he's been typecast into the wise guy role for like, 20 years. I like the ethnic diversity in such a small cast. Not that they are trying to showcase it anyway, but it's a nice touch.The action pack is very good, the mafia pack is entertaining, and the renditions of Inception, Léon: The Professional, and 2001: A Space Odyssey are all cherished. Once again, the central myth is developed in a very fun way. I believe this film has risked a lot in its development, but for us who want to be entertained and have our imaginations opened, this film delivers very vividly.
256 of 430 people found this review helpful.&
Was this review helpful to you?
Message Boards
Recent Posts
on the IMDb message boards &
Contribute to This Page
Create a character page for:
German Mule
Italian Mule
Drug Addict
-----------
Find showtimes, watch trailers, browse photos, track your Watchlist and rate your favorite movies and TV shows on your phone or tablet!
Follow IMDb on
Copyright &欢迎来到21世纪教育网题库中心!
My name is Lucy. I’m a &&(16)&. I’m American. I’m at school now. My teacher is a &&(17) . Her name is Wang Pei. She is an &&(18)&&teacher. David is my friend. He is English. He is fourteen. David and I &&(19)&&in Class 3, Grade1. I am in Number I in Row 2. He is in the same row. His English is &&(20)&. He has(有) a parrot. Its name is Polly.【小题1】/ ?8 a9 a3 R& Q- J3 M$ @" _A.man7 O+ S7 g9 V' P! W4 T1 O: bB.woman0 E# G3 X, K! X2 [$ j0 QC.girl- h
Q" Y9 [4 _0 L2 dD.boy0 Y
_& X' G$ [9 S! O! K; G2 f: I0 G: a- T# e【小题2】" e" i! [. L7 d6 dA.boy5 @( C. ^* Q$ ]B.man9 A1 c7 ^: T; `0 M" F8 gC.English5 A/ F1 T! Y; Q6 G* [/ ^D.woman0 D" d6 C$ D" Q, h" E; Y" M
O* E【小题3】% N: Z! a+ ]9 @8 C& K- G2 h2 U
E% EA.Japanese' V$ G* d) J$ A: Z! JB.English% @. K+ S- f' E/ DC.Chinese1 R, G. I, A( I- L) @D.good4 c1 A, C" I
W. L3 C, g8 ?) V- A" W9 c【小题4】* ]9 C& X6 f0 `. c+ I& e7 V( E- iA.are: i1 G, a+ S5 F+ `+ [& P3 j# eB.am, S( C( F: g
D& C/ E6 J- g
AD.be; O/ h& T7 O, j! U: _9 G, K
`6 V0 Y, ?
J【小题5】5 ]8 D2 j* P3 P( SA.well3 X+ i3 V; a/ S1 _$ M0 QB.OK# C! ]' C6 M' N8 ^/ W4 K8 E
BC.good% L- Y0 ?3 B6 S7 `8 e+ b
UD.fine9 H, ?5 P8 ?' F/ @9 i/ W7 A
Q3 h+ U8 `6 N7 N: e
答案【小题1】C【小题2】D【小题3】B【小题4】A【小题5】C}

我要回帖

更多关于 lucy a.an 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信