I'veyet alreadyy had my...

完形填空I’ve never been late for school,but yesterday I came very 11 .My alarm clock didn’t 12 ,and by the time I 13 ,my father had already gone into the bathroom and I had to wait for him 14 .I had to really 15 .I took a quick shower,and had some breakfast,and then 16 th_百度作业帮
完形填空I’ve never been late for school,but yesterday I came very 11 .My alarm clock didn’t 12 ,and by the time I 13 ,my father had already gone into the bathroom and I had to wait for him 14 .I had to really 15 .I took a quick shower,and had some breakfast,and then 16 the bus stop.Unfortunately,by the time I got there,the bus 17 .I started walking,but I knew I couldn’t get to school 18 .Luckily,my friend Tony and his dad 19 in his dad’s car and they gave me a ride.When I got to school,the final bell 20 .I only just made it to my class.11.( ) A.closing B.closely C.closed D.close12.( ) A.get off B.go off C.went off D.got off13.( ) A .wake up B.woke up C .waking up D.wakes up14.( )A .came ing out C.to come e out 15.( )A.go B.rush C.leave D.arrive16.( )A.ran off B.ran out C.ran off to D.ran out of17.( )A.has left B.had left C.left D.is leaving18.( ) A.in time B.on time C.at time D.at times19.( ) A.came over B .came up with C .came out D.came by20.( )A.rang B.was ringing C.would ring D.had rung(B)As I have learnt English very well in the university,there is a good chance I will be able to stay on as a teacher with the university where I am____21__.Most of my friends and parents___22____that it's best for a girl to be a university teacher.But I don't know__23_to do.It is not that I wouldn't like to be a teacher.But I don't want to stay,not now,because I need some experience in telling my students how to turn_24_into practice.I once taught business English at a night school,yet I had never done any business.Though I prepared my lessons well,I still___25____to create a “real-life” situation for my students to practice with.I feel now is not the right time for me to___26____here and spend my life in a university.I want to work in a place where I can___27____what I've learnt:my knowledge of English and French.I also want to know more about other things.I know that___28____I leave the university,I shall start from the beginning in some ways,but I'm___29____to learn,to work 30 to keep up with others and then,if possible,surpass(超过) them.English can be a good tool to help me.It is a means to an end,but not the end itself.( ) 21.A.visiting B.working C.studying D.playing( ) 22.A.know B.think C.excuse D.hear( ) 23.A.whether B.what C.how D.why( ) 24.A.pictures B.covers C.pages D.theory( ) 25.A.failed B.enjoyed C.decided D.needed( ) 26.A.study B.work C.travel D.wait( ) 27.A.learn B.finish C.worry D.use( ) 28.A.if B.before C.until D.even ( ) 29.A.free B.slow C.ready D.polite( )30.A.difficult B.hard C.hardly D.easily
I’ve never been late for school,but yesterday I came very 11 .My alarm clock didn’t 12 ,and by the time I 13 ,my father had already gone into the bathroom and I had to wait for him 14 .I had to really 15 .I took a quick shower,and had some breakfast,and then 16 the bus stop.Unfortunately,by the time I got there,the bus 17 .I started walking,but I knew I couldn’t get to school 18 .Luckily,my friend Tony and his dad 19 in his dad’s car and they gave me a ride.When I got to school,the final bell 20 .I only just made it to my class.11.( D ) A.closing B.closely C.closed D.close12.( A ) A.get off B.go off C.went off D.got off13.( B ) A .wake up B.woke up C .waking up D.wakes up14.( C )A .came ing out C.to come e out 15.( B )A.go B.rush C.leave D.arrive16.( C )A.ran off B.ran out C.ran off to D.ran out of17.( B )A.has left B.had left C.left D.is leaving18.( B ) A.in time B.on time C.at time D.at times19.( A ) A.came over B .came up with C .came out D.came by20.( D )A.rang B.was ringing C.would ring D.had rung(B)As I have learnt English very well in the university,there is a good chance I will be able to stay on as a teacher with the university where I am____21__.Most of my friends and parents___22____that it's best for a girl to be a university teacher.But I don't know__23_to do.It is not that I wouldn't like to be a teacher.But I don't want to stay,not now,because I need some experience in telling my students how to turn_24_into practice.I once taught business English at a night school,yet I had never done any business.Though I prepared my lessons well,I still___25____to create a “real-life” situation for my students to practice with.I feel now is not the right time for me to___26____here and spend my life in a university.I want to work in a place where I can___27____what I've learnt:my knowledge of English and French.I also want to know more about other things.I know that___28____I leave the university,I shall start from the beginning in some ways,but I'm___29____to learn,to work 30 to keep up with others and then,if possible,surpass(超过) them.English can be a good tool to help me.It is a means to an end,but not the end itself.( B ) 21.A.visiting B.working C.studying D.playing( B ) 22.A.know B.think C.excuse D.hear( B ) 23.A.whether B.what C.how D.why( C ) 24.A.pictures B.covers C.pages D.theory( A ) 25.A.failed B.enjoyed C.decided D.needed( B ) 26.A.study B.work C.travel D.wait( D ) 27.A.learn B.finish C.worry D.use( B ) 28.A.if B.before C.until D.even ( C ) 29.A.free B.slow C.ready D.polite( B )30.A.difficult B.hard C.hardly D.easily
您可能关注的推广回答者:三、英文翻译。①你明天会参加英语考试吗?②那个在河里游泳的男孩是谁?_百度知道
三、英文翻译。①你明天会参加英语考试吗?②那个在河里游泳的男孩是谁?
⑨他昨天怎么去蔬菜水果店?他乘公共汽车去的吗。⑧你打算去哪里度假,我没有看见Jack。⑾三天后。⒀你替我问候了你父母吗?我已经度过假了,我忘了。⑿真幸运?他早上7点去的?她在唱歌吗。⒁上周六老板想让你加班吗,Tom还没有把硬币吞下去?④你妈妈每天上午做什么③Lily刚才是不是把杯子放在桌上了,这辆小车就属于我了?⑥你已经把信寄出去了吗?⑤她在做什么?⑩前天早上?对不起?她常常上午做家务吗?⑦他什么时候去的学校
提问者采纳
⑩前天早上, I forgot?③Lily刚才是不是把杯子放在桌上了?②那个在河里游泳的男孩是谁?对不起? He has gone there at 7 am?⑥你已经把信寄出去了吗,Tom还没有把硬币吞下去。Have you greeted your parents for me,我忘了,我没有看见Jack?How has he got to the greengrocer yesterday。Luckily。When has he gone to school,⒀你替我问候了你父母吗?她常常上午做家务吗?⑦他什么时候去的学校,Tom has not swallowed the coin yet?她在唱歌吗? I have enjoyed my holiday?④你妈妈每天上午做什么? Sorry?我已经度过假了? Does she usually do housework in the morning?What does your mother do every morning.⑾三天后?他乘公共汽车去的吗。Three days later this car will belong to me? Is she singing? He has been there by bus,这辆小车就属于我了.⑿真幸运.⑧你打算去哪里度假?⑤她在做什么①你明天会参加英语考试吗?What is she doing?Did our boss want you to work overtime last Saturday.⑨他昨天怎么去蔬菜水果店。Where are you going for your holiday?Have you ever posted the letter?他早上7点去的.⒁上周六老板想让你加班吗?Who is the boy swimming in the river?Will
you take the English examination tomorrow。I have not seen Jack the day before yesterday?Did Lily put the cup on the desk
提问者评价
其他类似问题
我已经度过假了?Have you post the letter ?WHat is she doing 。I didn't see Jack yesterday morning, I forgot to do that?③Lily刚才是不是把杯子放在桌上了?②那个在河里游泳的男孩是谁?对不起.⑧你打算去哪里度假?⑦他什么时候去的学校。We are lucky。Did you send my regards to your parents ,我忘了. ⑾三天后.⑩前天早上, Tom hasn&#39:00am.⒀你替我问候了你父母吗?她常常上午做家务吗。When t swallowed the corn?她在唱歌吗?他乘公共汽车去的吗?④你妈妈每天上午做什么? Sorry? I have finished my vacation already? She always does the house-work in the morning ?What does your mother do every morning。Three days later? He went there by the public vehicle.⑿真幸运?⑥你已经把信寄出去了吗,我没有看见Jack, this small car will be mine,Tom还没有把硬币吞下去。Where do you plan to spend your vacation .⑤她在做什么①你明天会参加英语考试吗? Is she singing.⑨他昨天怎么去蔬菜水果店?他早上7点去的?Did the boss ask you to work over-time last Saturday? He went to school at 7?How did he go to the vegetable and fruit shop yesterday?Will you participate in the English examination tomorrow,这辆小车就属于我了?Has Lily just put the cup on the table?Who is the boy swimming in the river.⒁上周六老板想让你加班吗
按默认排序
其他6条回答
Sorry? I have finished my vacation already?What do your mum do every morning?Does she often do housework in the morning.How did he go to the vegetable and fruit shop yesterday?What is she doing.Did you send my respects to your parents?Have you t see Jack on the morning the day before yesterday Three days later?Is she singing?Did Lily put the cup on the table just now! Tom hasn&#39? He went to school at 7am.Did the boss ask you to work overtime last Saturday, this small car will be mine.I didn&#39.Where do you plan to spend your vacation ? He went there by the public vehicle, I forgot to do that?Who is the boy swimming in the riverWill you take part in the english examination tomorrow?When did he go to school .How lucky
(3) Lily just wasn't put the cup on the table? (4) your mother do every morning? She often do housework in the morning? (5) what she was doing? She is singing? 6 you have posted the letter? 7 when he go to school? He 7 a.m. to go. 7 where are you going on vacation? I've already had my holidays. 9 yesterday he how to go to the greengrocer's? He take a bus? ⑩ the day before yesterday in the morning, I didn't see Jack. ⑾ after three days, the car will belong to me. ⑿ really lucky, Tom had not put COINS swallow. [13] you remember me to your parents? I'm sorry, I forgot. Last Saturday 14 boss want to let you work overtime?
①are you going to take part in English exam tomorrow?②who is the boy that swiming in the river?③is it lily who just put the cup on the table?4 what does your mother do every day? does she do house work in the morning
​① you do will take the English exam tomorrow? ② one who is the boy swimming in the River?③ Lily is just put the cups on the table? ④ your mother do every morning? She did housework this morning? ⑤ What is she doing? Does she sing? ⑥ you did send a letter? ⑦ When did he go to school? His 7 points in the morning. ⑧ where are you going on holiday? I have passed off. ⑨ He yesterday how to store vegetables and fruits? Does he go by bus? ⑩ the morning of the day before yesterday, I did not see Jack. ⑾ three days later, this car belongs to me. ⑿ lucky, Tom also did not swallow the coin. ⒀ you give my regards to your parents? Sorry, I forgot. ⒁ boss on Saturday to let you work overtime?
1.Are you going to have an English exam tommorrow?4.What does your mother do every moring?Does she often do housework in the moring?5.What is she doing?Is she singing?7.When did he go to school? At 7 in the moring.9.How did he go to the vegetables store? Did he take the bus?11.This car is going to belong with me after three days .纯人工翻译……千万不要用软件翻译,因为软件翻译的是一个一个单词给你翻译,完全不顾语法的。翻译出来的只是一窜英文单词。
英文翻译的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁网站综合查询,查询www.chrononaut.org网站价值多少钱
网站价值评估信息更新时间: 17:51:14&&
查询域名:
www.chrononaut.org
备案情况:
网站认证 :
网站价值:
¥4(不含域名价值,品牌价值及其附加值)
日广告收入:
网站标题:
Chrononaut | time is all you've got
网站关键字:
网站简介:
time is all you've got
www.chrononaut.org排名及搜索引擎信息
Alexa排名:
日IP估值:
日PV估值:
google PR:
百度权重:
搜狗评级:
百度收录:
百度快照:
谷歌收录:
搜搜收录:
雅虎反链:
SEO简短概况:
您的网站Chrononaut | time is all you've gotPR权重为:百度权重为:ALEXA排名--日IP大约每天:0日PV大约每天:0估算您的收入大约为:0
请检查您的网站Chrononaut | time is all you've got网站关键字:一般不超过100个字符,2个关键中间字请用英文,隔开而不建议用中文,或者-或|等符号进行隔离网站简介:time is all you've got一般不超过200个字符,网站介绍要根据网站内容,特别是网站关键字进行编辑。,不要见什么关键字流量高,或者去模仿权重高的网站描述,对您来说这都是不好的。
网站缩略图
www.chrononaut.org网站价值代码:
www.chrononaut.org&alexa排名图
www.chrononaut.org服务器信息:
托管地址:
United States Atlanta
所在地址:
www.chrononaut.org域名信息
chrononaut.org
Whois服务:
Tucows Inc. (R11-LROR)
域名状态:
clientTransferProhibited&& clientUpdateProhibited
注册时间:
到期时间:
注册邮箱:
chrononaut.
域名年龄:
Whois详细信息
(Results flagged as "NOT AUTHORITATIVE" should be checked with the
registrar's whois server.)
Domain Name:CHRONONAUT.ORG
Domain ID: D9684333-LROR
Creation Date: T07:36:59Z
Updated Date: T13:26:02Z
Registry Expiry Date: T07:36:59Z
Sponsoring Registrar:Tucows Inc. (R11-LROR)
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 69
WHOIS Server:
Referral URL:
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
Domain Status: clientUpdateProhibited
Registrant ID:tuKQPvHQbnk71OYe
Registrant Name:Contact Privacy Inc. Customer
Registrant Organization:Contact Privacy Inc. Customer
Registrant Street: 96 Mowat Ave
Registrant City:Toronto
Registrant State/Province:ON
Registrant Postal Code:M6K3M1
Registrant Country:CA
Registrant Phone:+1.
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email:chrononaut.
Admin ID:tuKQPvHQbnk71OYe
Admin Name:Contact Privacy Inc. Customer
Admin Organization:Contact Privacy Inc. Customer
Admin Street: 96 Mowat Ave
Admin City:Toronto
Admin State/Province:ON
Admin Postal Code:M6K3M1
Admin Country:CA
Admin Phone:+1.
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax:
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email:chrononaut.
Tech ID:tuKQPvHQbnk71OYe
Tech Name:Contact Privacy Inc. Customer
Tech Organization:Contact Privacy Inc. Customer
Tech Street: 96 Mowat Ave
Tech City:Toronto
Tech State/Province:ON
Tech Postal Code:M6K3M1
Tech Country:CA
Tech Phone:+1.
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email:chrononaut.
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
DNSSEC:Unsigned
Access to .ORG WHOIS information is provided to assist persons in determining the contents of a domain name registration record in the Public Interest Registry registry database. The data in this record is provided by Public Interest Registry for informational purposes only, and Public Interest Registry does not guarantee its accuracy. This service is intended only for query-based access. You agree that you will use this data only for lawful purposes and that, under no circumstances will you use this data to(a) allow, enable, or otherwise support the transmission by e-mail, telephone, or facsimile of mass unsolicited, commercial advertising or solicitations to entities other than the data recipient's ow or (b) enable high volume, automated, electronic processes that send queries or data to the systems of Registry Operator, a Registrar, or Afilias except as reasonably necessary to register domain names or modify existing registrations. All rights reserved. Public Interest Registry reserves the right to modify these terms at any time. By submitting this query, you agree to abide by this policy.
www.chrononaut.org
点评网站[www.chrononaut.org]
, tool. All rights reserved.We've had a TON of new people join us over the last week or so, and we'd like to… | miggs
Sep 6, 12 &
We've had a TON of new people join us over the last week or so, and we'd like to know who you are and say thanks!
So, IF you're new to miggs and have joined us in the last week, &Like& this post, comment below with your T-Shirt size, we'll send you some FREE MIGGS SHWAG!}

我要回帖

更多关于 my mother had 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信