请问三联帮高手堂能帮我翻译下么,老读不懂,谢谢...

请大家帮忙翻译英语,网上那个我已经看了,但是读不懂,大家用自己的话帮我翻译一下吧!谢谢了!请大家帮忙翻译英语,网上那个我已经看了,但是读不懂,大家用自-知识宝库
你可能对下面的信息感兴趣请问高手能帮我翻译下么,老读不懂,谢谢了啊。。。_百度知道
请问高手能帮我翻译下么,老读不懂,谢谢了啊。。。
In this instance, the input hydraulic energy is the brakeline pressure capable of being generated by the drivertimes the displacement used to achieve that pressure.
提问者采纳
在这里,进水口液压等于驱动器产生的刹车油管压力值乘以达到这个压力所需的排量。弄成公式就好理解得多了:
进口液压值 = 刹车油管压力值 x 排量
提问者评价
谢谢啊。。。你这一说,我感觉很清楚啦!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
点卡上的·
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能帮我翻译这句话,我看不懂,谢谢各位高手_百度知道
谁能帮我翻译这句话,我看不懂,谢谢各位高手
提问者采纳
thank you master。I do not understand,谢谢各位高手我看不懂
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
这句是那句?
是什么话呢
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请英语高手帮我翻译一下这段话,不要在线翻译的,谢谢~_百度知道
请英语高手帮我翻译一下这段话,不要在线翻译的,谢谢~
我希望回到老家工作,在平时和他们沟通中。因为家人需要照料,同公司共同成长,我知道他们都发展得很好、一家公司,学习到了世界领先企业的管理理念及方法,公司给了他们很好的平台和机会,我计划能深入一个行业,这让我也很憧憬,发展自己并得到提升沃尔沃是非常有名的企业,我的很多朋友都在里面工作
我有更好的答案
不懂可追问。I learn that they all have a good development by communicating with their in dailyVolvo is a very famous enterprise,this let me yearn。But because my family need to be taken care,理解性翻译希望能帮到你,my
friends are working in there,develop myself and get a good promotion,meanwhile。纯人工打字,望采纳。The company give them good platform and chances to let them learn the managing concept and method of world famous enterprises,I hope to go back my hometown to
work and I plan to get deep into a industry、a company and grow with it
谢谢你手打了这么多,但是这水平也确实有点不算“高手”,哈哈,总之还是谢谢你。
哈哈,看来你的水平不低啊,献丑,见笑了~不过我自我感觉我整体的翻译还是比较通俗化的,符合日常交流应用,可能是昨天翻译的有点急,有些局部没有处理好。感觉以你的水平应该能修改一下的,或者如果不急的话,等晚点我给你整理一下
Volvo is a well-established corporation. Many of my friends are working there. I learned from my friends that they all have very good career development. The company provides them with a good platform and great opportunities. They have learned advanced management concept and techiques from a world-class company. This is what I have been longing for. I hope to find a job in my hometown due to the personal reason and my family to take care of. My career plan is to devote myself to a leading corporation in an industry for personal growth as well as the growth of the corporation..~~~~~纯人手翻译,欢迎釆纳~~~~~
亲,你好Volvo is a very well-known enterprises, many of my friends are in there, usually communicate with them, I know they are doing well, give them a good platform and opportunity, to learn themanagement ideas and methods of the world's leading enterprises, it makes me very longing.Because the family to care for, I hope returned home to work, I plan to further an industry, a company, grow with the company, to develop their own and get promoted.
祝您生活愉快
The Volvo is a very famous enterprise,where there are lots of my
friends working. In my usual communication with them,
I learn that they are all developing very well. The company has given them such a good platform and chance that they have learned the concept of management and methods of the worldwide leading enterprises,which makes me yearn for. As my family need taking care of, I hope to return to my hometown to
go deep into a business and a company , grow with it, develop myself and get a promotion.
  Volvo is the name of a well-known enterprise, where a lot of friend of mine are employed. Frequent communication with these friends has informed me that all of them have got on very well in terms of career development, for the employer company has offered them a favourable environment as well as opportunities to learn anvanced management methods as well as concepts, which is really what I admire. Since some of my family memebers need looking after, I hope to return to my hometown and get employed there. I intend to immerse myself deep into a certain industry and further a business and I envision my synchronic growth gother with its development, whi...
沃尔沃是非常有名的企业,我的很多朋友都在里面工作,在平时和他们沟通中,我知道他们都发展得很好,公司给了他们很好的平台和机会,学习到了世界领先企业的管理理念及方法,这让我也很憧憬。因为家人需要照料,我希望回到老家工作,我计划能深入一个行业、一家公司,同公司共同成长,发展自己并得到提升。
翻译版本(1)
Being very renowned for its automobiles , Volov is an exceedingly famous enterprise for which many friends of mine are working
, according to the ordinary communication between them and me , I have been acquainted with a fact that their personal career are well developed there and with the platform and chances which have been afforded by the company , they...
Volvo is a very well famed enterprise in (某个行业).
Many friends of mine have been working at your company and from their introduction
and advocate, I know that employees in Volvo can receive good treatment, and your
company is a great platform to learn the very advanced ideas and experiences of
management of leading enterprises in the world. It is exceeding appealing for
me. I would like to return and work at my hometown because I need to care for
however, I also have a great plan of learning deeply about a
company, join in it, enjoy it and grow up with it. I strongly believe it is the
best place for personal development and I wish...
Volvo is a very famous enterprise,many of my friends are working there. I know that they all have good development from our peacetime communication,the company has provided them with great platform and chance to let them learn management idea and methods of leading enterprises in the world,which makes me yearn for.Because my family needs to be cared for,l hope that l can work at my hometown, l plan to go deep into a business 、 a company and grow with it, to
develop myself and get a promotion as well.
Volvo is an enterprise with prominently high reputation, in which dozens of my friends are occupied in their working position. By means of constant communication and interaction with my friends, it occurred to me that their career have been flourishing with numerous occupations and opportunities supplied to them. Subsequently, they have acquired advanced management concepts as well as administrative techniques nationwide. All these enchant me with profound aspiration after Volvo. I incline to earn my living back to my hometown in consideration of my family. Moreover, I intend to penetrate deeply into a
certain industry, thus diving into a particular c...
我当这是个要kiss HR ass 的邮件Volvo is an extremely well-known company and a number of my friends actually work for Volvo. It is very obvious that they all benefited enormously from working there. The company offered them great opportunities to learn from the co-workers. 好废脑子。。。估计你还是看不上。。。所以不写了。。
Volvo is a very famous company where many friends work. I have known that they have a good promotion through the talk with them. The company supports them great platform and chances to learn the advanced management idea and method, which makes me yearn for. However because my family need to be taken care of, I hope that I can go back to work. I plan to be absorbed by a industry and
taken in by a company, so I can develop myself together with the company and make myself promoted.
Volvo is a very famous company. A lot of my friends are employed by the company. Usually when I communicate with my friends, I learn that they are doing excellent, because Volvo provides my friends great opportunities and chances, to learn more about world leading companies and their management techniques. I really look upon to that. Due to the fact that my families needs me to take care of them, I wish to return to my hometown to work. I plan on advancing into one career path and one company, and be able to grow and mature along with the company.
Volvo is a very famous enterprises, many of my friends work inside, in peacetime and their communication, I know they are developing very well, the company gives them a good platform and chance, learning to the world's leading enterprise management idea and method, it makes me also very longing. Because the family to care for, I want to go back to their hometown to work, I can plan into an industry, a company, grow up together with the company, develop themselves and get promoted.
Volvo is a very famous enterprises, many of my friends work inside, in peacetime and their communication, I know they are developing very well, the company gives them a good platform and chance, learning to the world's leading enterprise management idea and method, it makes me also very longing. Because the family to care for, I want to go back to their hometown to work, I can plan into an industry, a company, grow up together with the company, develop themselves and get promoted.
Volvo is a very famous enterprise,my many friends are working in there。I learn that they all have a good development by communicating with their in daily。The company give them good platform and chances to let them learn the managing concept and method of world famous enterprises,this let me yearn。But because my family need to be taken care,I hope to go back my hometown to work and I plan to get deep into a industry、a company and grow with it,meanwhile,develop myself and get a good promotion。
Volvo is a well-known enterprise, and lots of friends of mine work for it. What maks me look forward to is that all of them progress well and also get good oppertunities to learn both of ideas and methods of management from word-leading enterprise. As my family need to be cared. I hope I would go back for work. And I'm planing to work in a company which I could improve myself in my hometown.
Volvo is a very famous enterprises, many of my friends work inside, in peacetime and their communication, I know they are developing very well, the company gives them a good platform and chance, learning to the world's leading enterprise management idea and method, it makes me also very longing.Because the family to care for, I want to go back to their hometown to work, I can plan into an industry, a company, grow up together with the company, develop themselves and get promoted.
Volvo is very well-known companies, many of my friends are in it to work and communicate with them in peacetime, and I know they have developed very well, the company gave them a good platform and opportunity to learn the world's leading enterprise management concepts and methods, which I also am looking forward to. Because families in need of care, I want to go back home to work, I plan to look deep into an industry, a company with the company to grow and develop their own and get promoted.百分百原创!谢谢,望采纳!
Volvo is a very famous enterprise,my
friends are working in there。I learn that they all have a good development by communicating with their in daily。The company give them good platform and chances to let them learn the managing concept and method of world famous enterprises,this let me yearn。But because my family need to be taken care,I hope to go back my hometown to
work and I plan to get deep into a industry、a company and grow with it,meanwhile,develop myself and get a good promotion。
Volvo is very well-known companies, many of my friends are in it to work and communicate with them in peacetime, and I know they have developed very well, the company gave them a good platform and opportunity to learn the world's leading enterprise management concepts and methods, which I also am looking forward to. Because families in need of care, I want to go back home to work, I plan to look deep into an industry, a company with the company to grow and develop their own and get promoted.
Volvo is a well-know company. A lot of my friends are working there. Through the daily communication with them, I find that they all have a very good career development. The company provides them very good platforms and many opportunities. They learned advanced management cencept and method of world leading company. These are exactly what I am longing for.
Due to the personal reason that I have a family to take care of, I hope to find a job in my hometown. I am pleased to engage in a business deeply, to work in a company for a long time, to grow up with the company together, and develop myself as well.
这段中文看起来像是一段简历,直接翻译过来的...
Volvo is a very famous enterprise,many of my friends work inside, in peacetime to communicate with them, I know they are doing well, the company gave them a good platform and opportunity, to learn the management ideas and methods of the world's leading enterprises, it makes me very longing. Because I want to take care of the family, returned home to work, I plan to further an industry, a company, grow with the company, to develop their own and get promoted.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
在线翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 三联帮高手堂 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信