还剩39页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢Inauguration Address of John F. Kennedy
Inauguration Address of Ronald W. Reagan
Inauguration Address of Tony Blair
Inauguration Address of George H. W. Bush
Inauguration Address of George W. Bush
Hillary Clinton's Concession Speech
I am honored to be with you today at your commencement from one of the finest universities in the world. I never graduated from college. Truth be told, this is the closest I've . ... ...
I told my friends I would come here to say “thank you” then walked off. I can’t, it’s no way. I get so many people I can thank. In all the videos, you never just saw me, also Scottie... ...
有意与本网站合作者,有关合作事宜请。未经21英语网书面授权,请勿转载或建立镜像,否则即为侵权。
All Rights Reserved 版权所有 复制必究彭丽媛联合国参会 全程流利英文演讲-凤凰视频-凤凰视频-最具媒体品质的综合视频门户-凤凰网
彭丽媛联合国参会 全程流利英文演讲
电视不播的
真相在这找英文演讲说出喜欢春节的三个理由_百度知道
英文演讲说出喜欢春节的三个理由
他们经常给我一些压岁钱.  春节  春节是中国的大年初一,这是很有趣的。  到了晚上, some of our relatives come to visit us,全家人会坐在一起. We often play firecrakers together,但我不觉得解雇的;t feel fired at all,聊天。我经常睡觉在长假后期.  At night the whole family would sit together,我将与他们的孩子玩。对中国的元旦。然后. I enjoy it very much,我们把整个家庭成员在家里的照片. They often give me some lucky money. Sometimes we take pictures of the whole family members in the house, which is quite interesting, but I don&#39。我认为春节是最愉快的一天,看电视节目. I often go to bed late during the holiday, talking and watching TV programmes。我们经常玩鞭炮在一起,我们的一些亲戚来看望我们。有时候. I think the Spring Festival is the most enjoyable day for every family in China。我非常喜欢. On the Chinese New Year DaySpring Festival is the Chinese New Year Day. Then I would play with their children,每一个中国家庭
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 英文演讲短文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信