求音乐:if youyou ll be my lovean...

一首好听的英文歌 女声 if you wanna be_百度知道
一首好听的英文歌 女声 if you wanna be
《B What U Wanna B 》
有点小女生的声音对吧~!歌词: Doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer Why not president, be a dreamer You can be just the one you wanna be Police man, fire fighter or a post man Why not something like your old man You can be just the one you wanna be Doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer Why not president, be a dreamer You can be just the one you wanna be I know that we all got one thing That we all share together We got that one nice dream we live for You never know what life could bring Coz nothing last for ever Just hold on to the team you play for I know you could reach the top Make sure that you won't stop Be the one that you wanna be Now sing this with me Doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer Why not president, be a dreamer You can be just the one you wanna be Police man, fire fighter or a post man Why not something like your old man You can be just the one you wanna be We may have different ways to think But it doesn't really matter We all caught up in the steam of this life Focus on every little thing That's what does really matter Luxury cars and bling thats not real life I know you could reach the top Make sure that you won't stop Be the one that you wanna be Now sing this with me Doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer Why not president, be a dreamer You can be just the one you wanna be Police man, fire fighter or a post man Why not something like your old man You can be just the one you wanna be Last year I used to dream about this day Now i'm here I'm singing for you I hope I could inspire you Coz I've got all the love, coz I've got all love for you Doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer Why not president, be a dreamer You can be just the one you wanna be Police man, fire fighter or a post man Why not something like your old man You can be just the one you wanna be 百度试听:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
是不是&Wanna be& 呢?
是spice girls唱的~~~
yo i'll tell you what i want,
what i really really want,
so tell me what you want,
what you really really want,
i'll tell you what i want,
i wanna, i wanna, i wanna,
i wanna, i wanna really
really really wanna zigazig ha.
if you want my future forget my past,
if you wanna get with me better make it fast,
now don't go wasting my precious time,
get your act together we could be just fine.
i'll tell you what i want,
i wanna...
wanna be ?辣妹的if u wanna be my lover you gotta get with my friends...
christina aguilera 的genie in the bottle 或许
MY LOVE GET YOUR HOME溏心风暴的插曲
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有首英文歌,男歌手声音很轻,曲调很温柔,有句歌词是Everytime you whisper my name.这是什么歌?名字?
ycycwsx1265
Chris Medina -- what are words Anywhere you are, I am near 不管你在哪儿,我都会在你身边   Anywhere you go, I'll be there 不管你去哪儿,我都将会在那里   Anytime you whisper my name, you'll see 不管什么时候你轻呼我名字,你都会看到   How every single promise I keep 我一直守护着我许下的每一个誓言   Cause what kind of guy would I be 由于我就是这样的一个人   If I was to leave when you need me most 所以不会在你最需要我的时候离开的   What are words 你究竟都说了些什么啊   If you really don't mean them 当你完全不知所云   When you say them 说出它们的时候   What are words那些话又到底算什么   If they're only for good times 如果只是浮云般的的美好   Then they don't却又于刹那间湮灭   When it's love当爱至情浓深处   Yeah, you see them out-loud those words 你大声喊出你的心声   They never go away 那些话,永远都不会褪色   They live on, even when we're gone 即使我们消失了 它们会一直存在,直到海枯石烂   And I know an angel would sent just from me 我知道,你是上苍赠予我的天使   And now know I'm meant to be where I am 我知道,这是命运的安排   And I'm gonna be standing right beside her tonight 今晚我将会一直守护在你身边   And I'm gonna be by your side 我会一直守护在你身边   I would never leave when she needs me most 当你最需要我的时候,我绝不会离你而去 What are words 你都说了些什么啊   If you really don't mean them 当你完全不知所云   When you say them 当你说出它们时   What are words 你的话到底算什么   If they're only for good times如果它们只是美好幻影   Then they don't 却又于刹那间湮灭   When it's love 当爱到浓情深处时   Yeah, you see them out-loud those words 你大声喊出你的心声   They never go away 它们永远都不可能消失   They live on, even when we're gone 即使我们都离去了,他们会一直存在,直到海枯石烂 Anywhere you are, I am near 不管你在哪儿 我都会在你身边   Anywhere you go, I'll be there 不管你去哪儿 我都将会在那儿   And I'm gonna be here forever more我将会永远永远在这儿   Every single promise I keep 信守我许下的每一个诺言   Cause what kind of guy would I be 由于我就是这样的一个人   If I was to leave when you need me most 所以不会在你最需要我的时候离开的   I'm forever keeping my angel close 我将会永远守护你,我的天使
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英文经典歌曲_百度知道
英文经典歌曲
as long as you love me,好的话加分多多帮忙推荐些经典的英文歌曲,不懂得请绕行本人喜欢柔和点的调子的,比如或者有个性的 如
请大家好好推荐! 怎么没有人推荐西城的歌曲啊!!还会追加50分
提问者采纳
lady antebellum的tik tok,justin bieber的need you now,我这几年听过的英文歌很多但好听的第一反应的就是下面这些了你说的那几首歌都很经典我也很喜欢,所以我想我给你说的这些你也一定会喜欢的beyonce的if i were a boy
no promise超好听的swear it again也是西城的its not easyeverytime 布兰妮的innocence艾薇儿的never gone后街男孩的 很不错thank you ,tatu的hero玛利亚凯莉的enrique iglesias的hero也很好听baby,dido的30minutes你好
提问者评价
太感激大家了!好多大家推荐的都不错分数就给你了,你的真诚打动了我!!!
you belongwithme born this way all toowell fire work workbitch roar team red be alright west coast safe and sound
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他10条回答
打不完..太多了.)还有很多很多.You are not aloneHeal the worldEarth songNever had a dream come tureA little loveYou raise me upBecause of youIt is my lifeBurningDon&#39.;t wanna be tornTake a bowLove storyYou belong with meWhite horseI wanted youI stay in loveBaby (这个比较新啊..我的MP4里面还有几十首.
以下的都是经典之作,很好听的
Air supply-making love out of nothing at all:老牌乐团,还是不错的,蛮老的歌。3.0
Aqua-Aquarius:Aqua难得的抒情歌,歌词也不错,说不清楚的水瓶座啊。4.5
Aqua-Around the world:一首耳熟的一塌糊涂的舞曲。4.0
Aqua-Doctor Jones:《爱情大魔咒》原曲。3.5
Aqua-We belong to the sea:一首“主旋律”的歌曲,很好听的。4.0
Aqua-goodbye to the circus:我们可爱的stella结束必唱的,真的很感人。5.0
as long as we got each other:《成长的烦恼》主题曲,是否勾起了童年的回忆呢?3.5
ateens-firefly:很轻快的,富有节奏,推荐!5.0
Autoic cats-if you come to me:原子少女猫组合,我认为她们最好听的歌,也是代表作4.0
atomic kitten-the...
披头士的歌都是曲风比较柔和的,约翰列侬的音乐很不错,小红莓的歌 ;
The Carpenters - Yesterday Once MoreThe Cranberries - dreaming my dream.The Cranberries - Just My Imagination.The Cranberries - 梦境Dreams.The Cranberries - When You're Gone.Deutschland Sucht Den Superstar - Cry On My Shoulder(在我肩上哭泣).这首歌是我比较喜欢的,很悲伤的。。。WestLife - seasons in the sun.The Melody - goodbyeJackie Boyz - Bye Bye.希望这些楼主喜欢。.
you are not alone far away from home one love walk me home u make me wannaburning
Aquariuschristmas in my heartit's not goodbyePretty boyseasons in the sunshinning friendssunshine in the rainsunshine after rainway back into love......等等等等,还有好多。。
with you all the time
昨日重现aliceComplicatedi want it that way
I am so Sick
ASHER BOOK
我最爱的,和你分享。you are my sunshine 。希望你喜欢。
Love To Be Loved By Y
My heart will go on.
英文经典的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌,一个男团唱的,歌词有:if you time,,,,i see,how i get,,_百度知道
求一首英文歌,一个男团唱的,歌词有:if you time,,,,i see,how i get,,
right now,,,,right now
提问者采纳
,To see you once again. To find the place I love the most Where the fields are green, the sea is once again, the sea im laughingwith my friends But I can&#39, the sea is once again., the songs we sang together ;t stop to keep myself from thinking. Say a little prayer (my sweet love) Dreams will takeme there Where the skies are blue (woah yeah).. my love, I wonder why, I go to work. I try to read. my love, an empty house I hold inside my heart Im all alone.. And hope my dreams will takeme there Where the skies are blue. (oh no) I wonder how....(oh yeah) And all my love.. my love.To Find the place I love the most Where the fields are green., the songs we sang together, Im holding on forever Reaching for the love that seems so far So I say a little prayer And hope my dreams will takeme there Where the skies are blue, the sea is once again,to seeyou once again, the sea is once again.Overseas fromcoast to coast. (oh my love)Overseas fromcoast to coast,I&#39..Overseas fromcoast to coast, the rooms are getting smaller《My Love》是爱尔兰流行男团西域男孩演唱的一首流行歌曲My Love
An empty street. my love.Overseas fromcoast to coast., I wonder where they are The days we had., Im holding on forever Reaching for the love that seems so far So Ire all Im thinking of Reaching for the love that seems so far So I say it in a prayer And hope my dreams will take me there Where the skies are blue. my love.To find the place I love the most Where the fields are green. To hold you in my arms To promise you my love To tell you frommy heart... You&#39. (oh yeah) And all my love, To see you once again. I wonder how., I wonder why, I wonder where they are The days we had.To find the place I love the most Where the fields are green
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁【if you feel my love】_Blaxy Girls-if you feel my love在线试听_歌词下载-酷我音乐
if you feel my love
下载歌曲需用酷我音乐客户端
Blaxy Girls歌榜
该专辑其他歌曲