考查形容词转换成名词
  形容词+ness&名词&& &sad &sadness& happy&happiness& ill&illness
  unhapp&unhappiness& blind&blindness&& fit&fitness
  great&greatness&& sick&sickness等。&& &
  注意:foreign&foreigner& high&height& true&truth& long&length
  strong&strength& hot&heat& warm&warmth&&& proud&pride
  volunteer&voluntary等。
  【中考实例】
  考例:[2005年南京市]When he saw the boy was in danger, Edison rushed out and carried him to __ (safe).
  分析:所给的词safe为形容词,根据句意可知,应用名词作介词to的宾语,即应填safe的名词 safety。
  【中考实战】
  1. 【2009年甘肃兰州-98】It rained _________(heavy), so he didn't go to work yesterday.
  2.【2009年江苏南京-53】
  --Where is Petr from?
  --He is French, if I remember ______ (correct).
  3.【2009年江苏南京-54】
  --This pair of shoes is too tight. Could I try a pair in a ______ (big) size?
  --Of course. Here you are.
  4. 【2009年江苏宿迁市-55】The mother looked____________(angry) at her naughty daughter.
  5.【2009年陕西绥德市IV-1】He has much ______ (interesting) in collecting stamps.
  6.【2009年湖北恩施市-67】 Jim is fond of sports now, so he is much ___________(healthy) than before.
  7.【2009年湖北恩施市-70】 Computers are _________(wide) used in our daily life.
  8.【2009年贵州安顺市I-6】China has the first________ populatilon in the world.(large)
  9.【2009年贵州安顺市I-7】 It's difficult for us to tell the ______ between these two words.& (different)
  10.【2009年临沂市-74】______(lucky), Fred was not hurt in the car accident.
  11.【2010年上海市-62】You need to explain your opinions quite_____ when having a debate.(clear)
  12.【2010年江苏省宿迁市-54】We should speak to the old man_____ (polite).&&& &
  13.【2010年江苏省宿迁市-56】 A computer is____(expensive) than a TV set.
  14.【2010年江苏省盐城市-67】When the fire happened, the firemen hurried there and carried the children to_______(safe).
  15.【2010年江苏省盐城市-69】 His fans rushed towards him _____(short) after the match.
  16. 【2010年江苏省无锡市四、A-4】 There's not much _____(different) in price between the two mobile phones.
  17.【2010年江苏省南京-54】 The tunnel under the Changjian River makes it much__________(easy)to get to Pukou District than before.
  18.【2010年陕西省IV-1】Lots of ___________(foreign)come to visit the old town every year.
  19. 【2010年陕西省IV-3】 He works in the ___________(big) computer company in the world.
  20.【2010年陕西省IV-7】The boy sat down excitedly because he answered the difficult question ___________(correct).
  21.【2010年甘肃定西市 二-1】It's&&&& (real)cold today.
  22.【2010年甘肃定西市 二-5】 As we all know,the weather in southwest China is&&&&& (dry)than any other time in history.
  23.【2010年江苏省镇江市四】
  -On April 14th, an earthquake hit Yushu and destroyed its____& (beautiful) completely.
  -It's a great pity.
  25.【2010年甘肃省兰州市-91】The old should be spoken to ____(polite).
  【答案】1.heavily 2.correctly& 3.bigger& 4.angrily& 5.interest 6.healthier 7.widely& 8.largest& 9.difference 10.Luckily 11.cearly& 12.politely& 13.more expensive& 14.safety& 15.shortly& 16.difference& 17.easier& 18.foreigners& 19.biggest& 20.correctly& 21.really& 22.drier 23.beauty& 24. politely
欢迎使用手机、平板等移动设备访问中考网,2016中考一路陪伴同行!
中考网版权所有Copyright© . All Rights Reserved.用所给单词的适当形式填空:[ ](they)books are in my school bag。括号内填什么?_百度知道
用所给单词的适当形式填空:[ ](they)books are in my school bag。括号内填什么?
提问者采纳
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()题库系统分析,
试题“用所给的短语的适当形式填空to put it another...”,相似的试题还有:
用短语的适当形式填空 (共5小题;每小题1分,满分5分)1.The country has __________ __________ (经历)
too many wars, making her people suffer a lot.2.They are trying to __________ __________
__________ (利用) energy from the sun and wind to save
resources.3.Wang Wei is a careless person, for she doesn’t
__________ __________ (关心) details.4.I tried to get Jane to join us tonight, but
she wouldn’t __________ __________ __________ (改变主意). She prefers
to stay at home in the evening.5.There have been __________ __________
_________ (一系列) car accidents at the crossing.
请读懂下列句子,用下列方框中所给短语的正确形式填空。look back on
supposed to
be hard on
make the most
in the long term1.Wang Bin's parents __________________
him, demanding that he should only do the readinginstead of surfing the Internet even in
summer holidays.2.I like to _________________ my
high-school days, which are the happiest in my life.3.We should cut our expense
___________________.4.What's the matter with you?
You_____________________ be happy.5.He ______________________ every
opportunity he could get and was successful.
语法填空(共10小题; 每小题1.5分,满分15分)阅读下面短文,按照句子结构的语法性和上下文连贯的要求,在空格处填入一个适当的词或使用括号中词语的正确形式填空。Animal testing“It is always my ambition to be a research analyst studying amphibian anatomy(两栖动物解剖学 )for the benefit of mankind.” said Dr. Cull to the high school students touring the laboratory. “My ancestors were all scientists and my father taught &&1&&that it is simply amazing to appreciate the details in each creature. I also hope that my research can help us to understand &&2&&humans influences these creatures so that we can know how to improve &&3&(environment) problems and correct our wrongs.” “You are very ambitious, Dr. Cull.” a bright, amber-haired girl said. “So you are looking for similarities between animals and humans?”“Yes, and there are already enough findings. We know much about how anesthetics(麻醉药) work, for example, &&4&(base) on clinical trials with rats.” “But I disagree with using animals for tests!” another student suddenly said. “& 5&&is often discussed whether using animals for testing is moral. But the knowledge we have collected about health, vaccines, antibiotics &&6&(be) incredible. We have benefited a lot &7&&&animal research.”replied the Doctor. “& 8 &I've seen videos of animals for research put in bad conditions.”Another student broke in.& “Oh, it seems that we've hit on &&9&&interesting topic.What about stepping into this conference room and discussing it &&10&(far)?”君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
动词适当形式填空 用适当的be动词填空 英语用适当形式填空 适当形式填空 动词填空 用词的适当形式填空 英语适当形式填空 英语中考动词填空 英语动词填空 初中英语动词填空
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
如何做用动词的适当形式填空
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口用适当的形式填空,要说明为什么这样填才给采纳哦!!_百度知道
用适当的形式填空,要说明为什么这样填才给采纳哦!!
concerning解析.;:根据前面的The可以判断此处用名词:第一个concern是动词作谓语12从事, concluded解析,后面differ是作谓语。5 appearance,后面一个空是谓语.3 conclusion:根据前面的形容词different可以判断这里用名词:根据前面的no可以判断此处用名词, appeared解析,意思是”涉及, occupations解析。4 difference:be occupied with &quot, simple解析:根据前面的不定式to可以判断此处用动词原形;。6 simplify,关于&quot,后面appeared是作谓语, differ解析,concerning是现在分词作定语, occupation意思是“职业&quot.&quot,后面一个空时形容词
1 Cultural, culture2 fortunate, fortunately3 memorial, memory4 educated, education5 aware, awareness6 wealth, wealthy
再问一个好不
请告诉我意思
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。