2011-2012学年度学生英语双语报报配合...

2012年广东省高一学生双语报29期(含答案)38_高一学生双语报答案-牛宝宝文章网
2012年广东省高一学生双语报29期(含答案)38 高一学生双语报答案
2012年广东省高一学生双语报29期一、语言知识及运用第一节 完形填空I went on my first amusement park ride at the age of eight. When people ask me what Imost about my childhood, I often refer to what when I was riding a children's rollercoaster.I went to a theme park with my elder brother and one of his friends. We
that rollercoaster. We thought it was the
thing ever. We couldn't wait to try it, so all of us ran over tobuy a ticket.I still get when I think about how my brother's friend demanded to sit in the middle.My brother and I had to sit on the outer edges of the cart. My brother's friend was muchthan me. As soon as the ride , I could feel myself being crushed (压) because of the weightof my brother's friend. It was not long before I was crying in
I had never
to have this kind of experience with an amusement park ride, and it is notsomething that I am proud of, but it is something that stands out vividly in my mind from myWhat bothered me most was that my brother's friend was
me. It seemed to besomething fun to him.When I got off the ride, I walked by myself for a while and stopped crying. Then Iand found my brother who was still under the children's roller coaster. I told him not to talk to hisfriend any more.
.As I grew up ancl became less afraid of the speed and seeming of roller coasters, Iwas able to go on more and get over that experience. I would still not say that the rollercoaster is my favorite amusemcnt park ride, but I don't it the way I oncc did.1. A.remember
D. love2. A. survivcd
B. happened
C. appeared
D. spread3. A. changed
D. made4. A.coolest
B. longest
C. easiest
D.strangest5. A. surprised
C. pleased
D. moved6. A. kinder
B. thinner
C. younger
D. bigger7. A.started
B. improved
D. settled8. A. belief
C. happiness
D. pain9. A. expected
C. explained
D. pretended10. A. family
C. childhood
D. work11. A. laughing at
B. believing in
C. disagreeing with
D. looking for12. A. went ahead
B. went back
C. showed up
D. took off13. A. worth
D. result14. A. famous
C. forgettable
D. sweet15. A. dislike
B. appreciate
C. replace
D. Influence第二节 语法填空The other day, I decided to come home early because it was such
beautiful day.There was an ice cream truck in front of my house. As I drove slowly I noticed a little boy looking at the ice cream truck. He didn't get anything and he walked awaywith a (disappoint) look on his face. I asked the ice cream guy happened and hesaid the little boy had no money. I had no cash on me so I went upstairs to look for some cash.When I found
I went in the direction I thought he (go) and I saw a woman getting out of her vehicle.I asked her if she had a little boy she said yes. She quickly went
the house toget her son, and when she returncd I realized that he was not the little boy I had seen. This boywas a bit (old) than that boy. I took him to the truck and let him pick out the ice cream hewanted.I never told the mom it was not the same boy I was talking about. I couldn't find theoriginal boy anywhere but I hope he got some ice cream soon.二、阅读第一节 阅读理解AIn the digital age of Facebook, Twitter and texting, it seems as if very few things arc sacred(神圣的). People text in movie theaters, in class and even while driving. But one woman wascaught texting in a really unusual place ― her own wedding.After making her way down the aisle(过道) with her father, the Califomia bride stopped,pulled a cellphone out of the top ofher dress alnd began to text under her veil. She used one handto text as the other held her father's hand.&This is part of a weedding video I shot in August, 2008 at the Mission Beach Women's Clubin San Dicgo, CA,& videographer James Costa wrote on his YouTube page.& It was perfectlynormal except for this funny clip of the bride texting.&&At one point, I noticed her doing it through my lens(镜头) and I had to pull away from thecamera to make sure I was seeing what I thought I was seeing,& Costa wrote.The preacher could be heard in the background beginning the ceremony. The bride's backwas to her guests, but Costa caught the moment with his camera. &The preacher was busy readinghis opening comments and the bride's back was to the guests who were there,& Costa wrote. &I wasthe only one to see her. Her dad glanced at her and then saw me taking a video!&The bride's father appeared embarrassed and at one point opened his mouth and began tomove his arm as though he was going to say something to her, but he stopped himself from doingso, and let the bride do ― or text ― whatever she wanted on her special day.26. What would be the best title for this passage?A. A few things are sacred nowadays.
B. A bride became famous after her wedding.C. A bride was caught texting on her wedding. D. A woman tried to make her wedding special.27. When Costa saw the woman tcxting, he fclt it was __________.
B. unbelievable
C. perfect
D. boring28. The woman was texting while __________.A. she was hugging her dad
B. she was walking down the aisleC. the preacher was reading his opcning commentsD. the preacher was looking for the husband29. When the bride's father saw Costa taking a video, he __________.A. tried to say something to him
B. stopped him from doing soC. thanked him for doing so
D. felt embarrassed30. When the bride's Father glanced at the bride, she __________.A. was still busy texting
B. looked up and noticed CostaC. asked him to let her finish texting
D. stopped herself from texting at onceBI like shopping. On 15 December, 2010, I started a challenge to spend a year withoutshopping for clothes. It hasn't been easy. Why did I decide to take a year off from shopping forclothes?Financial reasonsIn 2010, my financial circumstances changed, but my spending habits didn't. I was eamingless but not spending less. Tired of working in a company, I started an online business in early2010. While the experience helped me in many ways, it didn' t increase my income.
.Practical reasonsMost women wear only 20-30% of their clothes. A year without shopping for clothes gave mea chance to increase the percentage. I wasn't adding any new pieces to my wardrobe (衣橱), so Iwas forced to reach for those I hadn't worn for ages. Over the past year, I found myself wearingitems that had hung for months. You know sometimes children get so many toys that they can'tplay with them all. After a few weeks they &discover& the old toys and it's almost like having new Creative reasonsShopping is nearly a sport for many women, me included. I'm great at it. I could haverepresented Australia in the shopping Olympics, if such a thing existed. But when you look at thebigger picture, it's rather sad to consider all that creative energy going into shopping. I learned touse that creative energy for other purposes.Now as the end of my challenge gets close, I have mixed feelings. To help me deal withthings, I've been thinking about what I've leamed over the past year.31. What can we leam from Paragraph 2?A. The writer thought highly of her job in the company.B. The wnter became tired of operating an online business.C. The writer benefited in some ways from her online business.D. Starting an online business allowod the writer to spend more money.32. The underlined part &new toys& in Paragraph 3 refers to __________.A. toys for kids
B. unworn clothesC. things used for shopping
D. shopping habits33. By saying &I could have represented Australia in the shopping Olympics&, the writer means__________.
.A. she wants to take part in the Olympic Games
B. she is proud of Australian shoppersC. she is good at shopping
D. she does well in sports34. Which of the following reasons for giving up shopping is NOT mentioned in the passage?A. To save money.
B. To spare energy.C. To wear the unworn clothes.
D. To spend more time with friends.35. What would be talked about in the following paragraph?A. What the writer has learned from that experience.B. How to form good shopping habits.C. Why the writer has mixed feelings.D. How to avoid shopping.CSearch efforts are continuing in south-eastern Turkey for survivors of Sunday's powerful 7.2magnitude earthquake. The number of the dead reported has exceeded (超过) 200 and the numberis expected to continue to increase. Rescue workers are racing against time to final the hundreds ofpeople believed to be trapped under the rubble(碎砖) of buildings that fell after the quake.The 7.2 magnitude quake severely damaged thousands of buildings. Despite battling againstthe numerous aftershocks, rescue efforts have been successful. A woman was dug out of her fallenapartment block afler being trapped for 10 hours. Then she called out for her mother, who wasinjured. The survivors are from the town Ercis, one of the worst hit areas where as many as l00buildings were reported collapsed.Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan visited Van, the main city in thequake-stricken region. He warns there may still be worse news to come. He says the biggestconcern is for the villages because the buildings are made of mud and are more vulnerable toquakes. He says almost all buildings in such villages are destroyed. With the telephone systemfailing in many places, there has been little news from the area. Many of the roads have also beencut off, adding to the difficulties of rescue efforts.The mountainous south-eastern region of Turkey, where the quake struck, is one of thepoorest parts of the country. Weather conditions worsened late Sunday, with freezing temperaturesand forecasts for snow.Turkey sits on major geological fault lines. In 1999, two earthquakes registering more than7,0 on the Richter scale killed almost 20,000 people in populated parts of the north-western regionof the country.36. What is the main idea of this passage?A. Rescue efforts continuc after an earthquake in Turkey.B. Turkey was stricken by a powerful earthquake.C. Turkey is in great trouble after an earthquake.D. Hundreds of people are trapped in Turkey.37. We can learn from the first two paragraphs that __________.A. it is not hard to rescue those people trapped under the rubbleB. a woman was found after she called out for her motherC. the town Ercis has reported the most deaths so farD. aftershocks are a big problem that rescuers face38. Turkish Prime Minister used the underlined word &vulnerable& in Paragraph 3 to show that__________.
.A. he has great confidence in rescue workB. people should not use mud to build housesC. the buildings in the villages can be easily destroyedD. the recent earthquake is more powerful than he has expected39. What is implied in the last paragraph?A. Turkey is very likely to be stricken by earthquakes.B. Turkey' s location helps it avoid many earthquakes.C. Turkey is not experienced in fitghting against earthquakes.D. The recent earthquake is the most serious in Turkey's history.40. What is NOT mentioned in the passage?A. Where the earthquake struck in Turkey.B. The number of buildings damaged in the earthquake.C. The latest number of deaths caused by the earthquake.D. The help Turkey received from other countries after the earthquake.DRebecca Bunting is excited about the weekend. She's flying from London to Tallinn, where alittle boy will be waiting to greet her at the airport. &It's his fourth birthday.& she said, smiling. &Ihaven't seen him for three months and I can't wait to see how much he has grown.&From the way she's talking, you'd imagine Rebecca is going to visit a nephew or a fiiend'schild. Instead, this tall, attractive 28-year-old woman from London is going to spencl a longweekend with her son, whom she left two years ago when she walked away from him and herhusband. &He has a very good father and grandmother. I feel he's better off living with them thanwith me,& she said calmly. &I want him to be with me, but I just can't be sure that would work.&Yet public attitude towards women like Rebecca, who have chosen to live away from theirchildren, is that they are at some level irresponsible. In our society women who fail to put theirchildren before themselves are seen as unnatural. Whispers follow, &What's wrong with her? Iwould never do that.&Sarah Hart is the co-chairperson of Match, a charity for mothers who don't live with theirchildren, and the author of A Mother Apart, a book for the 200,000 or so British women in this living with their children. &We usually think that it's very painful for men to be separated fromtheir kids but that this is just how things work out. But when a woman does it, our judgment isunforgiving,& she says. &People usually think that she must have done something wrong and that insome way she must be unfit.&
.41. How does the writer lead to the topic of the passage?A. By telling Rebecca's story.
B. By referring to a recent study..C. By referring to scientific data.
D. By telling her own life story.42. Rebecca chooses not to let her son live with her probably because __________.
.A. she doesn't love him
B. her son doesn't like herC. she cannot take good care of him
D. she doesn't want to live with a child43. Generally speaking, what's people's attitude towards women like Rebecca?A. They greatly support such women.
B. They think such women are selfless.C. The7y have great pity on such women.
D. They think such women are not responsible.44. The underlined word &discrepancy& in Paragraph 4 is the closest in meaning to &__________&.A.improvement
B. mistake
C. achicvement
D. difference45. When men live away fiom their children, people usually think __________.
.A.they are irresponsible
B.they shouldn't be forgivenC. they have no choice but to do it
D. they must have done something wrong
信息匹配(共5小题;每小题2分,满分10分)阅读下列应用文及相关信息,并按照要求匹配信息首先,请阅读以下商品介绍:A. If your bathroom needs livening up, our Toothpaste Spread Heads areideal. It can put toothpaste onto your toothbrush very simply and easily. It2012年广东省高一学生双语报29期(含答案)38_高一学生双语报答案can make an ideal stocking stuffer.B. The Head Massager is the thing you've been longing for. As soon as thesoft-rounded, smooth tips of the Head Massager meet your head, you'll besent straight to heaven. Your body will thank you for this unique, unusualand highly pleasurable experience.C. The Talking Photo Album is a fantastic invention. You can record up toeight seconds of message per page in this wonderful album which alsoholds eight photographs. Now loved ones will never be too far away, asyour little one can not only see them but also hear them!D. Dave the Funky Shoulder Monkey is an electronic toy that can move itsarms and head and speak! It can perform over 30 different actionsincluding waving, dancing, and nodding its head! It is perfect for monkeylovers.E. The Piggy Coin Counter is a fantastic bank that not only keeps yourcoins safe but also counts them. All you have to do is to throw them into itsmouth and then let it do the rest.F. If you're looking forward to doing something creative, this fantastic 3DDrawing Pad is the answer to your prayer. With a pair of 3D glasses, youcan see your drawings float above the page.阅读以下商品评价,然后将其与上面的商品进行匹配。46. This is a fantastic product and it is well worth the price. I put it in my office and use it whenever I feel tired. I feel really relaxed and comfortable.47. My daugrhter loves it and it keeps her quiet. When she misses her father, who is always busywith his work, she can see him and hear him using this stuff.48. This is such a good toy. Imagine walking down the street with the monkey on your shoulder and watching everyone 's surprised face as you wander by.49. I bought it by accident. It makes brushing my teeth a lot more fun. Everyone deserves one in their bathroom.50. This is a perfect giftfor my daughter. My daughter had a wooden one to save coins but the old one can't count coins. She replaced the old one with the new one the moment she received it.三、写作第一节 基础写作[写作内容]20 11年10月,广州遭遇了一次持续时间长、雨量集中的强降雨过程。此次降雨造成了严重的损失。请根据以下要点,就本次事件写一篇短文。时间:日下午约4时起,持续近10小时;影响:恰逢傍晚交通高峰期,造成严重的交通堵塞,多辆汽车被淹:多间学校有积水,致使有些学校停课一天;第二天市民的出行基本没有受到影响。[写作要求]只能使用五个表达全部内容;________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________第二节 读写任务阅读下面的短文,然后按照要求写一篇150词左右的英语短文。The following are some of the important facts and figures about child labor.In developing countries, around 16% of the child population from the age group of 5一14 years old is involved in child labor. Accorcling to the research conducted by International Labor Organization (ILO), there are 218 million children aged between 5 to 17 years old engaged in child labor.According to an ILO report from the year 2003, a sum of $760 billion and a time period of over 20 years would be needed to ge all the money, if invested properly for health and educational needs of children, would provide long-term benefits in the future (around $4 trillion). However, putting aside the monetary benefits, one should focus more on the benefits these children would enjoy.It is observed that 126 million children worldwide are at the receiving end of child abuse, which mainly involves beating by employers.Out of the total number of child Iaborers in the world, 73 million are below the age of 10 years old. On average, 22,000 children lose their lives annually during accidents at the workplace.
The Sub-Saharan region in Africa accounts for the highest proportion (26%) ofchild laborers in the world. The population of child laborers in this region is estimated to be 49 million.[写作内容]1、以约30个词概括上文的内容;2、然后以约120个词就“童工”这个话题谈谈你的看法,并包括以下要点:(l)童工存在的原因;(2)被雇佣的童工所受的危害;(3)你的看法。[写作要求]中可使用自己的亲身经历或虚构的,也可以参照阅读材料的内容,但不得直接引用原文中的句子。2012年广东省高一学生双语报29期答案一、语言知识及运用第一节 完形填空1-5 ABCAB
6-10 DADAC
11-15 ABBBA第二节 语法填空16-25 (One possible version)16. a
17. to avoid
18. disappointed
21. might have gone
25. that二、阅读第一节 阅读理解26-30 CBCDA
31-35 CBCDA36-40 ADCAD
41-45 ACDDC第二节 信息匹配46-50 BCDAE三、写作第一节 基础写作(One possible version)In October 2011, Guangzhou suffered a heavy rain which caused serious damage. The rain began at about 4:00 pm on October 13th and lasted about 10 hours. It happened during the evening rush hour, so it caused serious traffic problems and many cars were flooded on the roads. Water ran into some schools so students had to stay at home for a day. Fortunately, the city was not greatly affected and people could go out normally the next day.第二节 读写任务(One possible version)This passage mainly tells us some facts and figures about child labor. From these, we learn that child labor is still seen in many places.The major reasons for the existence of child labor are poverty and overpopulation. Lack of education among the poorer sections of society is also a leading cause of child labor. Being poor, parents cannot afford good educatio nor do they understand the importance of education in children's lives.Child laborers often face serious health problems because of working for a long time in terrible conditions. Their mental health is also greatly affected.In my opinion, to put an end to this socio-economic problem, the government must find the root causes of child labor and take measures to control the growth of population. Steps must be taken to educate people from poorer areas on the benefits of education.欢迎您转载分享:
更多精彩:学年高二配合外研新标准版山东专版第21期测试题答案解析_学生双语报吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:20,969贴子:
学年高二配合外研新标准版山东专版第21期测试题答案解析收藏
= =啊。三点上学啊啊啊。
双语报-如何在短时间内学会日语?1-3人小班学得快!樱花日语43家学习中心!由日本引进全套教学体系!全国唯一高端日语NO.1!注册领学习大礼包!限时抢!!
= =我是来求答案的
不是发答案的= =
楼主吧17期山东专版给我行吗
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语双语报第二期 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信