体裁作文: |
教学资源: |
各科复习: |
知识考点: |
您当前所在位置:
高一英语必修一课文Unit1
高一英语必修一课文Unit1
Anne&s Best Friend
Do you want a friend whom you could tell everything to, like your deepest feelings and thoughts? Or are you afraid that your friend would laugh at you, or would not understand what you are going through? Anne Frank wanted the first kind, so she made her diary her best friend.
Anne lived in Amsterdam in the Netherlands during World War Ⅱ. Her family was Jewish so nearly twenty-five months before they were discovered. During that time the only true friend was her diary. She said, &I don&t want to set down a series of facts in a diary as most people do, but I want this diary itself to be my friend, and I shall call my friend Kitty.& Now read how she felt after being in the hiding place since July 1942.
June, 1944
Dear Kitty,
I wonder if it&s because I haven&t been able to be outdoors for so long that I&ve grown so crazy about everything to do with nature. I can well remember that there was a time when a deep blue sky, the song of the birds, moonlight and flowers could never have kept me spellbound. That&s changed since I was here.
&For example, one evening when it was so warm, I stayed awake on purpose until half past eleven in order to have a good look at the moon by my self. But as the moon gave far too much light, I didn&t dare open a window. Another time five months ago, I happened to be upstairs at dusk when the window was open. I didn&t go downstairs until the window bad to be shut. The dark, rainy evening, the wind, the thundering clouds held me ent it was the first time in a year and a half that I&d seen the night face to face&
&Sadly &I am only able to look at nature through dirty curtains hanging before very dusty windows. It&s no pleasure looking through these any longer because nature is one thing that really must be experienced.
相关推荐:外研版高中英语必修1课文翻译课文翻译,英语课文,英语必修,版高中英语,必修1,外研版..
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
【精品文档】外研版高中英语必修1课文翻译
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口急求!!!人教版 高一英语必修一 第42页 第2题的答案和为什么这么填-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 急求!!!人教版 高一英语必修一 第42页 第2题的答案和为什么这么填
急求!!!人教版 高一英语必修一 第42页 第2题的答案和为什么这么填
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“急求!!!人教版 高一英语必修一 第42”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“急求!!!人教版 高一英语必修一 第42”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:急求!!!人教版 高一英语必修一 第42页 第2题的答案和为什么这么填,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1: 1. got tired ofget tired of是固定短语,意思是“厌倦于...”,句子为一般过去时2. got along/on withget along/on with 和某人相处3. got intoget into... 进入...4. got back get back 回来/回去5. get offget off the bus 下(公交)车6. got backget back 回来/回去7. got used toget used to... 习惯于...8. get intoget into trouble 惹上麻烦如果对你有所帮助,请点击本页面中的“选为满意回答”按钮,谢谢!通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了:答:你还是把题目发上来比较快===========================================答:日 星期五 当我们到达prinsengrachet,我们飞奔着上楼进入那个藏身之处。我们关上身后的门。 Margot骑着车来的,比我们早到,当我们来的时候她已经在等我们了。所有的房间都堆满了盒子,大家躺在地上或者床上。小房间里堆满了床上用...===========================================问:要标有词性的 全的 谢谢~~~ 邮箱:答:必修1 Unit 1 △survey n. 调查;测验 add up 合计 upset adj. 心烦意乱的;不安的;不适的 vt. (upset, upset) 使不安;使心烦 ignore vt. 不理睬;忽视 calm vt. & vi. (使)平静;(使)镇定 adj. 平静的;镇静的;沉着的 calm(…)down (使)...=========================================== ①got tired of ②got along on ③got into ④got back ⑤get off ⑥got back 7 got used to 8 get into===========================================1. got tired of get tired of是固定短语,意思是"厌倦于...",句子为一般过去时 2. got along/on with get along/on with 和某人相处 3. got into get into... 进入... 4. got back get ba...=========================================== My name is Wang Kun.Ever since moddle school,my sister Wang Wei and I dreamed about taking a great trip.Two years ago she bought an expensive moutain bike and then sh...=========================================== I am fond of my sister but she has one serious shortcoming.She can really stubborn.Although she didn"t know the best way of getting to places,she insisted that she organize the ...=========================================== 我给你的建议,老老实实听,看原文没好处。 我同学给过片段(老师太毒了,要全听出来,我拿来校对的),不过是照片形式。 你可以买本雄哥(王厚雄) 我问到我同学怎么搞到的话再补...=========================================== I am fond of my sister but she has one serious shortcoming.She can really stubborn.Although she didn"t know the best way of getting to places,she insisted that she organiz...=========================================== 请见我发给您的Email,主题上表明我的名称。=========================================== 我给你的建议,老老实实听,看原文没好处。 我同学给过片段(老师太毒了,要全听出来,我拿来校对的),不过是照片形式。 你可以买本雄哥(王厚雄) 我问到我同学怎么搞到的话...=========================================== QQ=========================================== 买一本参考书,自己慢慢看===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助用心创造滤镜
扫码下载App
汇聚2000万达人的兴趣社区下载即送20张免费照片冲印
扫码下载App
温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!&&|&&
LOFTER精选
网易考拉推荐
用微信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
用易信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
求实推荐阅读:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
阅读(5118)|
用微信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
用易信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
历史上的今天
在LOFTER的更多文章
loftPermalink:'',
id:'fks_',
blogTitle:'外研版高中英语必修1-4课文考点(笔记)',
blogAbstract:'
{list a as x}