我很无聊,求the great wall作文Mar...

这句话英语是什么需要修改的地方我已经用红笔标注出来了.总共有8处.指的是8处错误。呵呵。还有一句话啊:我们的包装袋早就已经印好了,都是中性包装。如果按照文件中的要求再修改mar_百度作业帮
这句话英语是什么需要修改的地方我已经用红笔标注出来了.总共有8处.指的是8处错误。呵呵。还有一句话啊:我们的包装袋早就已经印好了,都是中性包装。如果按照文件中的要求再修改mar
这句话英语是什么需要修改的地方我已经用红笔标注出来了.总共有8处.指的是8处错误。呵呵。还有一句话啊:我们的包装袋早就已经印好了,都是中性包装。如果按照文件中的要求再修改marks的话,一个是需要时间,再一个是成本会增加。
The contents needed to be revised were marked by red pen.There were 8 of them in all.
I've marked the position need to be amended with red color, totally 8 mistakes.第三方登录:我是一个宅男.每天上网,会很无聊,求推荐一部电视剧,英文的也行,有点营养的...肥皂剧就不要了。跪求。_百度知道
我是一个宅男.每天上网,会很无聊,求推荐一部电视剧,英文的也行,有点营养的...肥皂剧就不要了。跪求。
提问者采纳
日剧!行不?
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
肥皂剧的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我想求MAR魔界奇兵里面战斗时的背景音乐_百度知道
我想求MAR魔界奇兵里面战斗时的背景音乐
我想求MAR魔界奇兵里面战斗时的背景音乐.不是主题曲。找了好久都不见.希望有的朋友提供下帮找下..谢谢
MAR魔界奇兵完结很久了哇....战斗的音乐么百度一下,你就知道
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
魔界奇兵的相关知识
其他1条回答
在百度里找
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英语阅读 The Marrog_百度知道
求英语阅读 The Marrog
The MarrogMy desk's at the back of the classAnd nobody, nobody knowsI'm a Marrog from MarsWith a body of brassAnd seventeen fingers and toesWouldn't they shriek if they knewI've three eyes in the back of my headAnd my hair is bright purple My nose is deep blueAnd my teeth are half yellow, half red.My five arms are silver, and spikedWith knives on the sharper than spears.I could go back right now, if I liked - And return in a million light-yearsI could gobble them all,For I'm seven foot tallAnd I'm breathing green flames from my ears.Wouldn't they yell if they knew,If they guessed that a Marrog was here?Ha-ha, they haven't a clue -Or wouldn't they tremble with fear!&look, look, a Marrog&They's all scream - and SMACKThe blackboard would fall and the ceiling would crackAnd teacher would faint, I suppose.But I grin to myself, sitting right at the backAnd nobody, nobody knows.Kind of how I feel on a bad morning after!1. the narrator of the poem is feeling
with school.A.disappointed
D.scared2.The Marrog is really a creature
)A.from Mars
B.lost on Earth
C.in the classroom
D.the other student3.From the poem it seems most likely the class which lets him(
)A.teachers B.space travel
C.school work
D.the other students4.The narrator has a desk at the back of the class which lets him(
B.work hard
C.daydream
D.annoy students5.The narrator believes that if the students turned and looked at hin they would(
B.be screamed at
C.tremble with fear
D.see he had three eyes好不容易打完了,不要乱蒙啊,最好能说说为什么,文章我不是不能翻译,就感觉似乎没呢么简单
提问者采纳
C这是一篇一个坐在教室后面的学生,因为在学校发生的什么事惹怒了他,他开始了幻想(也就是第4道题的白日梦)自己是一只来自火星的怪兽,使同学们害怕的颤抖,使老师晕倒......
我做阅读理解大多是根据自己的理解和直觉来选择答案,即使是老师也大多不能说出选哪个是因为什么,要提高的话只能大量的阅读英语文章来增加一些英语文化背景之类的知识来提高正确率~~
提问者评价
O(∩_∩)O谢谢啊
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语阅读的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 the great wall作文 的文章

更多推荐