dry your eyess are red. ...

请把“北极星的眼泪”这首歌翻译为英文版的,只需意思一致,谢谢!_百度知道
请把“北极星的眼泪”这首歌翻译为英文版的,只需意思一致,谢谢!
your eyes are red from crying Promises to be wet submerged in my heart I looked up at the love has gone Nicholas Teo - Tears from Polaris Wait a shooting star to appear If wishes really do come true love can not always be Tomorrow may come too late But the m Song《北极星的眼泪》演唱, your eyes are red from crying Promises to be wet submerged in my heart I looked up at the love has gone When people can not wait for the right time Open hands in the moment Love is torn into two Tears are unspoken Polaris We live in two worlds Tears of Polaris, more and more distant Tears are unspoken Polaris We live in two worlds Tears of PTears of Polaris&quot, more and more distant Tears are unspoken Polaris We live in two worlds Tears of Polaris: Teo Disappear like a broken line inside sea My eyes have finally lost your face Wait a shooting star to appear If wishes really do come true love can not always be Tomorrow may come too late But the memories of yesterday: 张栋梁像断了线消失人海里面我的眼终于失去你的脸再等一会奢望流星会出现愿如果真的实现爱能不能永远明天或许来不及变但曾经走过的昨天越来越远北极星的眼泪说不出的想念原来我们活在两个世界北极星的眼泪你哭红的双眼被淋湿的诺言淹没在心里面我抬头看着爱不见张栋梁-北极星的眼泪再等一会奢望流星会出现愿如果真的实现爱能不能永远明天或许来不及变但曾经走过的昨天越来越远北极星的眼泪说不出的想念原来我们活在两个世界北极星的眼泪你哭红的双眼被淋湿的诺言淹没在心里面我抬头看着爱不见当对的人等不到对的时间就在放开双手的瞬间爱撕成两边北极星的眼泪说不出的想念原来我们活在两个世界北极星的眼泪你哭红的双眼被淋湿的诺言淹没在心里面我抬头看着爱不见整个宇宙都掉眼泪
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
北极星的眼泪的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁are your makers red?肯定回答
反腐女万岁158
Yes,they are.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码Roses are red,violets are blue,sugar is sweet and so are you.怎么翻译?_百度知道
Roses are red,violets are blue,sugar is sweet and so are you.怎么翻译?
My darling, my lover, my beautiful wife:Marrying you has screwed up my life我的心肝,我的挚爱,我美丽的贤妻,我这辈子就毁在你手里。I see your face when I am dreaming.That’s why I always wake up screaming.你的容颜依稀入梦境,于是我在尖叫中惊醒。Kind, intelligent,This describes everything you are not.善良、聪慧、多情而性感,可惜这些你一条都不占。Love may be beautiful, love may be bliss,But I only slept with you ’cause I was pissed.爱是上天赐福,爱情多么美好,可我与你同眠只是因为喝高。I thought that I could love no other– that is until I met your brother.曾以为一生只爱你一个直到遇见你的二表哥。Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet, and so are you.But the roses are wilting, the violets are dead,the sugar bowl’s empty and so is your head.娇艳的紫罗兰,鲜红的玫瑰,甜蜜的糖,就像你一样美。但紫罗兰会凋谢,玫瑰会枯黄,糖碗空空如也,和你的脑袋一样。I want to feeBut don’t take that paper bag off your face.我渴望你温柔的拥抱,但别把你脸上的面具摘掉。I love your smile, your face, and your eyesDamn, I’m good at telling lies!我爱你的明眸,你的脸庞,你的微笑,妈的,我真是说谎不打草稿!My love, you take my breath away.What have you stepped in to smell this way?爱人啊,你简直让我窒息,你在哪沾上的一身臭气?My feelings for you no words can tell,Except for maybe “Go to hell.”我对你的深情无法付诸言语,除了一句“滚一边去”!What inspired this amorous rhyme?Two parts vodka, one part lime.是什么激发了我多情的诗篇?伏特加两杯,酸柠檬一片。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
1784出的一本英语童谣集, the violet&#39,甜蜜的糖;s sweet, And Fortune said it shou's Garland(Gammer Gurton的花环). Thou are my love and I am thine,鲜红的玫瑰: The lot was cast and then I drew,就像你一样美, The honey' I drew thee to my Valentine。The rose is red, and so are you来自Gammer Gurton's blue。娇艳的紫罗兰
红玫瑰,紫罗兰,有了你,生活如蜜糖
sugar的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置:
>>>What colour are your eyes?[ ]A. My eyes are blue.B. He h..
What colour are your eyes?
A. My eyes are blue.B. He has blue eyes.
题型:单选题难度:偏易来源:同步题
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“What colour are your eyes?[ ]A. My eyes are blue.B. He h..”主要考查你对&&特殊疑问句&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
特殊疑问句
特殊疑问句:以特殊疑问词开头,对句中某一成分提问的句子叫特殊疑问句。常用的疑问词有:what、who、whose、which、when、where、how、why等。特殊疑问句往往是就其中的某一成分,进行提问,而且根据情况直接回答,不能用yes或no简单回答。 常见的疑问代词有who, whose, which, what;疑问副词有when, where, why, how。 例:What do you do on Sunday? 你周日的时候干什么?&&&&&Which class are you in? 你在哪个班?&&&&&Where does Mr. Li live? 李先生住在哪?&&&&&Why are you late? 你为什么迟到?特殊疑问句的构成:一、 特殊的疑问词。 特殊疑问句要由疑问代词或疑问副词开头,询问的内容不同, 使用的疑问词也不同。我们学过的疑问词有:what(询问事物), how much(询问价格),what time (询问时间,尤其是点钟), what kind of(询问种类),why(询问原因),who(询问人), where(询问地点) 等等。如: —What is this? 这是什么? —It's a key. 这是一把钥匙。 —How much is it? 这个多少钱? —It's twenty dollars. 二十美元。 —What kind of movies do you like? 你喜欢哪一类型的电影? —I like action movies. 我喜欢动作片。 二、特殊的语序。 特殊疑问句由疑问词开头,其构成是“疑问词 + 一般疑问句”。如: What time is it? 现在几点钟? Who is your teacher? 谁是你的老师? 三、特殊的答语。 特殊疑问句不能用yes, no来回答,而应根据它所询问的内容直接做出回答才行。如: — What time is it, please? 请问几点了? — It's 7:30. 七点半了。 — Where are they? 他们在哪儿? —They're in the playground. 他们在操场上。 —What's your favorite subject? 你最喜爱的科目是什么? —English. 英语。 四、 特殊的语调。 一般情况下,特殊疑问句要用降调(↘)来读。如: Who's ↘that? How old is↘Jack?
特殊疑问句有两种语序:1.如疑问词作主语或主语的定语,即对主语或主语的定语提问,其语序是陈述句的语序:Who is singing in the room﹖whose bike is broken﹖2.如疑问词作其他成分,即对其他成分提问,其语序是:特殊疑问词+一般疑问句【特殊疑问词+be/助动词/情态动词+主语+谓语】What does she like?What class are you in﹖Where are you from﹖What time does he get up every morning﹖How do you know﹖就划线部分提问的基本方法:小学对特殊疑问句的考查主要采取对划线句子提问的方式,那么在句型转换就划线部分提问的基本方法是:先根据划线部分词语的意思和句法功能确定用什么疑问词;然后将原句变为一般疑问句跟在疑问词的后面即可(注意去掉划线部分)。 基本构成:疑问词+一般疑问句 A、对“物”划线用What。&&&This is an orange. → What is this? & We can see a cat under the desk. → What can you see under the desk? B、对“地点”划线用Where,如果“地点”作定语时,用Which后跟被修饰的那个名词。&&&He is under the tree. → Where is he?&&&Jenny is in the classroom. → Where is Jenny?&C、对“年龄”划线用How old。&&&Miss Li is twenty-three. → How old is Miss Li?&& My sister is five years old. → How old is your sister? D、对“颜色”划线,用What colour。&&&Her sweater is red. → What colour is her sweater?&E、对“可数名词的数量”划线用How many +复数名词。 & She has one red coat. → How many red coats does she have? & I have six books. → How many books do you have? F、对“不可数名词的数量”划线用How much+不可数名词。  I want to buy three kilos of meat. →How much meat do you want to buy? G、对“职业”划线用What。&&&She is a driver. → What is she? & My father is a farmer. → What is your father? H、对“星期几”划线用What day。  It's Sunday today. → What day is it today? I、对“时间”划线用What time。  We go to school at seven in the morning. → What time do you go to school in the morning? & It is five o’clock now. → What time is it?
发现相似题
与“What colour are your eyes?[ ]A. My eyes are blue.B. He h..”考查相似的试题有:
2971327241396726306232220233599【题文】—Why are your eyes so red?You________have slept well last night.—Yeah,I stayed up late writing a report.                          (2013·四川,5)
B.mustn’t
C.needn’t
【解析】A解析 句意为:——你的眼睛为什么这么红?你昨晚肯定没睡好。——是的,我熬夜写了一篇报告。本题考查情态动词表推测的用法。can’t have done意为“不可能做过”,表示对过去事情的否定推测,符合题意。mustn’t表示“禁止”;needn’t表示“没必要”;won’t表示“不愿意”,均不合题意。
It is bad for your eyes ________ computer games too much.
A. playsB. to playC. playD. to playing
翻译题,重点句型。
What"s your telephone number?
翻译题,重点句型.
1. -Is this your pencil?
-No,it isn"t.2. -Is that his book?
-Yes,it is.
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划: