“l wish you good luckHAPPY M...

May your future life be full of happiness. Wish you happy everyday.
老醋甮DXou俒
祝你生活幸福,天天开心.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
希望你将来的生活是富满幸福的,祝你每天都快乐
希望你未来的生活充满幸福.祝福你开心每一天.
祝福你的未来人生充满幸福愿你每天都开心
希望你往后的日子充满幸福,快来每一天
祝你将来的生活充满幸福,祝你每天都快乐
扫描下载二维码114网址导航"Man feeling tired and “lousy” five days following myocardial infarction" by Andra Popescu, MD
Article Title
A 70 year-old male presents to his cardiologist’s office with complaints of feeling fatigued and “lousy”. His past medical history is significant for HTN and HL, but until a recent hospitalization, he was non-compliant with his outpatient medical regimen. Of note, he also has a history of heavy alcohol consumption and a 30 pack-year smoking history. The patient reports that he was recently discharged after acute myocardial infarction (AMI) from an outside hospital. At that time, he underwent a diagnostic cardiac catheterization, but no intervention was performed secondary to 100% RCA stenosis and technical difficulties. He was sent home on clopidogrel, aspirin, metoprolol, lisinopril and simvastatin. He currently appears tired and anxious, however he has no symptoms of chest pain, dyspnea, orthopnea, diaphoresis, he does report that his primary symptoms leading him to admission was chest pain and shortness of breath.
Recommended Citation
Popescu, MD, Andra
"Man feeling tired and “lousy” five days following myocardial infarction,"
The Medicine Forum:
Vol. 8, Article 19.
Available at:
http://jdc.jefferson.edu/tmf/vol8/iss1/19英语翻译 急_百度知道
英语翻译 急
今天是你的生日 我是你的新朋友 :1。希望可以和你开心度过每一天: 生日快乐。祝福你梦想成真。希望我们友谊长存。希望你在这里的生活丰富精彩。请你记得每天照顾我 拥抱我,拜托额 不要在线翻译的、现在我走进了你的生活。。也祝福你每天开心幸福。不要忘记我。2。见到你很开心请英语高手帮我翻译一下呢!你又长大一岁了
Auld Lang Syne.I sincerely wish you will enjoy your wonderful life in here。希望你在这里的生活丰富精彩。, please don’t forget to take care me and give me a sweet hag everyday!你又长大一岁了。请你记得每天照顾我 拥抱我.Please don’t forget me, and your dream will be coming true soon! You are one year older than last year、现在我走进了你的生活。不要忘记我:HI
今天是你的生日 我是你的新朋友 , and be happy everyday、Happy birthday1!。祝福你梦想成真!., I am so glad to see you are so happy at birthday party。希望可以和你开心度过每一天。希望我们友谊长存。也祝福你每天开心幸福: 生日快乐, I wish we could get along well since I’ve been walking into your life。As a new friend of you。见到你很开心
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语翻译的相关知识
其他12条回答
1: HI today is your birthday. I'm your new friend. See you very happy, now I will walk in and out of your life. Hope you can spend time every day. Please remember me to hug me daily care.——————————————————————————————————————————1:HI
今天是你的生日 我是你的新朋友 。见到你很开心、现在我走进了你的生活。希望可以和你开心度过每一天。请你记得每天照顾我 拥抱我。
2: happy birthday! You grew one year again. Hope you live here. Also wish you every happiness. Wish your dreams come true. Don't forget me. Hope our friendship. ,———————————————————————————————————————————————...
1、HI Today is your birthday, I am your new friend. it's so glad to see you, now I'm
your life. I hope can with you through the happy day. Please remember to take care of me and hug me every day.2、Happy Birthday! Have you a year older. I hope you abundant life here exciting And we wish you happiness every day. Bless you dream come true. Do not forget me. Hope our friendship be everlasting. ,
hi,today is your birthday.I'm your new friend.Nice to meet you.Now I entered your life. I hope to have every day happily.Remember to care about me and hug me every day.Happy biethday! You have grown up one year more. I hope you will have a woderful life here. Wish you
happy every day. Wish your dreams come true. Don't forget me. Hope our friendship will be forever.
1. Hi! Today is your birthday. I'm your new friend and I'm very happy to meet you. From now on I'll be together with you. I hope we can live together happily. Please remember to take care of me and hug me every day.2. Happy birthday! You've grown one year older. Hope you can have a wonderful life here and wish you happy every day. Wish all your dreams come true. Don't forget me. Our friendship will last for ever!
参考资料:
北京OK语言培训中心大兴分部教务处 Susan老师
2.Happy Birthday! Have you a year older. Wish you were here living home. And we wish you happy happy day. Bless you dream come true. Do not forget me. Hope our friendship be everlasting.
1.Hi, today is your birthday. I am your new friend and very happy to see you. Now I enter your life and wish to happily spend everyday with you. Please don't forget to look after me and hold me everyday.2.Happy birthday to you! Now you are one year old. I wish you a wonderful life here, happy everyday and your dreams would come true. Please don't forget me and I wish our friendship last forever.
1. Hi. It's your birthday today. I'm a new friend. It's really great knowing you and being part of your life. Hope we can spend every happy day together. Remember to care for me and hug me everyday.2.Happy birthday. You're a year older than last year. Hope you enjoy your life here. Wish you be happy everyday, and your dreams come true. Don't forget me. Long life our friendship. (I hope we can be friends forever.)
1.Hi, it's your birthday today, I am your new friend. It's nice to meet you, I will be live together with you. I hope you can happy everyday. Please take care of me, hug me everyday.2.Happy birthday! you get older than last year. I hope you will have a rich and colourful life here, and wish you will have happiness everyday. Bless your dream come ture. Don't forget me. Hope we are friends forever.
Hi! Today is your birthday.It is great to see you. Now I am joining your life.I hope you can
happily everyday with me. Please remebering me to to take care of me and hug me every day.Happy birthday! You are grew one year again.I hope you live here wonderful.Also hope your dream come true.Forget me not.Hope our friendship can live forever.
1: HI Today is your birthday I am your new friend. Very happy to see you, now I walked into your life. Hope you happy through the day. Please remember to take care of me hug me every day.2: Happy Birthday! You another year older. Wish you were here life rich and wonderful. And we wish you happy happy day. Bless you dream come true. Do not forget me. Hope our friendship be everlasting. ,
1.Hi!Today is your birthday,I'm your new friend.Very glad to meet you, I will live on with you from now.I hope we will be happy every day.Please remember to care and hug me every day.2.Happy birthday!You greet another birthday again.I hope you live a colorful life here and happy everyday. Hope your dream will be come true. Don't forget me. Our friendship will last forever.
It is your birthday today.I am your new friend and i am ver happy to see you!I hope you can get happy ever day.please remember to care about me.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译Don't leave me Don't hurt me any more she knows nothing but only make me sad I really love you.If you love me,please treat me well,if not,drop me bless you Wish you happy forever!You should be always happy in those days that I'm away 帮我翻译成中文
不要离开我,不要再伤害我!她除了让我伤心什么都不明白,我真的很爱你.如果你也爱我,请好好待我,如果不爱,抛弃我.保佑你希望你能永远幸福,在我离开的日子你要一直开心.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
不要离我而去不要再来伤害我!她除了让我伤心什么也不知道我真的很爱你如果你也爱我,那请你好好对我,如果不,那就放我走吧(drop,放弃,扔掉的意思,我觉着放我走这样翻译来比较好,希望不会出现歧义)保佑你,希望你能永远快乐!你要在我离开的日子里天天快乐。感觉好乱,不大像是歌词,一会你,一会我,一会她,三角恋爱?...
不要离开我不要再来伤害我她只是让我心伤真的爱你爱我,请认真对待我,不爱我,请放手。为你祈祷,愿你快乐永远没有我的日子里,你要天天快乐
不要离开我不要再伤害我她除了会让我难过,什么也不懂我真的爱你如果你爱我,请对我好吧,否则,就让我走吧保佑你,祝福你,要你永远快乐!就算我离开的那些日子你也要快乐
不要离开我不要再伤害我!她除了让我伤心外,什么都不会我真的爱你如果你爱我,就好好的对我,要不就抛弃我。祝福你,愿你永远快乐。在我离开的日子你要一直快乐。
不要离开我不要再伤害我她除了让我心伤却什么都不了解我是真的爱你如果你爱我,请好好待我,如果不爱,请放手祈祷并祝福你永远幸福我不在的日子你要一直快乐哦
不要离开我不要再伤害我她只会让我伤心我真的很爱你如果你爱我 请对我好一些如果你不爱我 请放手祝福你 为你祈祷 能永远快乐我离开以后你要 永远开心.
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 wish you good luck 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信