英语四级故事

英语短文网位置:
A Sheep was once forced to submit to much harm from the other animals. He therefore appeared before Jupiter, and begged him to lessen his misery. Jupiter appeared willing, and said to the Sheep, I see plainly, my pious creature, that I have...
Why do you keep telling me these horrible stories of ghosts and robbers all the time? asked the customers. 你为什么总是给我讲恐怖的有关鬼和强盗的故事? 顾客问道。 l m sorry, sir. Replied the barber, but, you see, when
telling...
One spring, Guan Zhong and xi peng followed Huan Gong, King of the State of Qi, in an expedition against the State of Gu back. They lost their way, Guan Zhong said: 有一年春天,管仲、xi朋跟随齐桓公讨伐竹国。战争持续到冬天才结束。返回时,他...
从前有个小女孩,从小父母双亡,她穷得没有地方住,也没有床儿睡,除了身上穿的衣服和手里拿的一块I包外,甚么也没有了,就是那I包也是个好心人送的。 Once upon a time there was a little girl whose father and mother had died, and she was so poor th...
In the State of Chu, there was a man whose family was very poor. Even at night the often dreamt of striking it rich, but the never worked hard. 楚国有个人,家里非常贫苦。他晚上做梦也想发笔横财,但是他从来不好好劳动。 One day, when he was le...
When autumn came, all the water in the large and small rivers rose higher and flowed into the Yellow River. The surface of the River at once appeared much wider, On one side of the bank, one couldnt see the cattle and sheep on the opposite...
One day, King Li of the State of Chu announced to the people: If any emergency occurs in our country, the drum will be beaten as a signal. The moment the people hear the drum, they must assemble outside the palace gate at once. One day, Kin...
There was, a man who came to the palace of the State of Chu and gave the guard a kind of medicine for immortality to be presented to the king. 有一个人来到楚国王宫,把一种长生不死的药交给守卫官,请他奉献给国王。 As the guard held the medici...
It had been three years since King Zhuang of Chu ascended the throne, but he had neither issued a decree nor dealt with
state affairs. Furthermore, there no deeds worth mentioning. All the civil and military officials of th...
英语故事短文:争先恐后Striving to Be the First and Fearing to Lag Behind Wang yuqi was a well-known expert in driving carriages in the State of Zhao. 王于期是赵国有名的驾车能手。 When Xiang Zi of Zhao heard of this, he asked Wang to teach hi...
There are a man of the State of Song who liked to curry favour with others. 宋国有一个人,喜欢奉承别人。 One day, he got a piece of uncarved jade and went to present it to Zi Han, a minister of the State of Song, with the intention to ingra...
In the past, a man bragged about his how: There is no bow better than mine. It doesnt need any arrow! 从前,有个人自夸他的弓,说:我的弓嘛,没有比这更好的了,好得不需要用什么箭的! Anther man bragged about his arrow: There is no arrow bette...
英语短文推荐
A Sheep was once forced to submit to much harm from the other animals. He theref...
Why do you keep telling me these horrible stories of ghosts and robbers all the ...
One spring, Guan Zhong and xi peng followed Huan Gong, King of the State of Qi, ...
从前有个小女孩,从小父母双亡,她穷得没有地方住,也没有床儿睡,除了身上穿的衣服和...
In the State of Chu, there was a man whose family was very poor. Even at night t...
When autumn came, all the water in the large and small rivers rose higher and fl...
One day, King Li of the State of Chu announced to the people: If any emergency o...
There was, a man who came to the palace of the State of Chu and gave the guard a...英语故事 One morning a fox sees a cock. He thinks,&This is my It is summer.A young man comes to a forest.He's walkinEat UpUncle Harry works in a bookshop in the middle of the cHelen usually gets up early.But today she gets up very你们知道什么是“爱”吗?我爸爸说,爱就是晚上给我读一个睡前故事。即使这个故事读了23遍。你们知道什么是“爱”Word Animation小朋友们知道,图书馆是个安静的地方!在图书馆什么样的噪音是不被允许的吗?不合适的声音在不同的场合可是会发生质变的哦!One morning a fox sees a cock. He thinks,&This is my b关注英语核心素养
聚焦英语故事教学----“基于核心素养的英语故事教学”培训纪实10月19日下午,在北方的双语文摘「最丰盛的语言文化大餐 最自由的外语学习基地 」故事幽默 | 心灵美文 | 旅游胜地 | 音乐赏析 双语文摘「最丰盛的语言文化大餐 最自由的外语学习基地 」故事幽默 | 心灵美文 | 旅游胜地 | 音乐赏析 亲爱的小朋友们:
大狗熊Grizzwold所居住的森林被砍掉了,它只好四处去寻找新家。寻找的过亲爱的小朋友们:
今天Linda老师邀请了第25期的五星宝宝Amy来微课堂做客。她要给大家推荐的亲爱的小朋友们:
大狗熊Grizzwold所居住的森林被砍掉了,它只好四处去寻找新家。寻找的过亲爱的小朋友们:
有一只小猫悄悄地溜进了军营。大家都管它叫“猫上尉”。猫上尉在军营里的生活过亲爱的小朋友们:
有一只小猫悄悄地溜进了军营。大家都管它叫“猫上尉”。猫上尉在军营里的生活在这个英语倍受重视的今天,学习英语的年龄大大提前了,从早前的初中开始接触英语到今天小学开始正式学习英语,甚至刘宇涵有静如处子的一面,她喜欢安静地和芭比、魔法棒自娱自乐,沉浸在自己编织的童话世界里;她也有动如脱兔的时候,她喜欢玩泥巴、爬上上树、像风一样地奔跑,喜欢一切好奇与探险的事物oooooo今天,我们看一个纯英语的,peppa和弟弟去爷爷奶奶家,看到granny
chickens.George的最爱是他的恐龙玩具,可是George玩着玩着Mr.Dinosaur is lost(恐龙不见了),他大哭起来,peppa和 爸爸妈妈都来帮他找,小朋友们你们快来帮忙找找George的恐龙在哪里?Peppa一家去爷爷奶奶家,爷爷奶奶有一个新宠物Polly
parrot(波丽鹦鹉),peppa和弟弟觉得很好玩,飞快的把饭吃完,和鹦鹉玩,Geogre还有点害羞,不知道和鹦鹉说什么呢。peppa和geogre玩捉迷藏的游戏,geogre每次都藏在桌子底下,很容易就找到了。这一次,geogre在爸爸的帮助下,peppa找不到了,geogre藏到哪里了呢?小朋友们快来看看吧。今天George要和peppa一块上幼儿园了,这是george第一天上幼儿园。在幼儿园peppa教george画花,george却画了一只恐龙,老师和同学都夸george聪明,都很喜欢george.Mummy
pig在用电脑工作,peppa捣乱把电脑弄得出了问题,妈妈不能工作了。Daddy
pig 歪打正着修好了电脑。他们高兴地玩起了游戏。听故事磨耳朵,送你每天一个好故事,A strory A day 。嗨外教为您精心选择经典牛津阅读树绘本~嗨外教为您精心选择经典牛津阅读树绘本~
14-1Lucky the Goat 24-2Adam's Car 34-3Ya一览小伙伴们的风采吧!在这个英语倍受重视的今天,学习英语的年龄大大提前了,从早前的初中开始接触英语到今天小学开始正式学习英语,甚至为了让peppa和弟弟睡觉,奶奶、爷爷、爸爸、妈妈分别来给他们讲故事,结果最后,反而是peppa把妈妈给讲睡着了。Peppa一家喜欢看一个《土豆先生》的电视节目,它是一个有关健身的节目,今天土豆先生运动中心开业,土豆先生要来到他们所在的城市,大家都要来亲眼看看土豆先生。今天,peppa要和同学们去《The
ride》(火车旅行),旅行中Pedro还在不断的给大家制造乐趣,多么欢快的旅行。五只调皮的小猴子,会闹出什么好玩的故事?一起来听听吧~欢迎关注仰天湖小学微信公众号:ythxxweixin欢迎关注仰天湖小学微信公众号:ythxxweixin欢迎关注仰天湖小学微信公众号:ythxxweixin欢迎关注仰天湖小学微信公众号:ythxxweixin赵庆国老师为你读睡前故事《好饿的毛毛虫》peppa学校的屋顶漏水,daddy
pig建议举行一个募捐长跑,还吹牛说自己很能跑。募捐长跑开始了,daddy pig跑了一半就跑不动了。可是后来,他飞快地跑完全程,还多跑了很多,为什么?daddy pig今天洗了自己的球衣,因为他下午要去踢足球。可是,peppa和弟弟、妈妈玩跳水坑是,把球衣又弄脏了。妈妈要去洗衣服了,peppa把自己的红色裙子也扔进了洗衣机,结果爸爸的白色球衣就变成了粉色,怎么办呢?Peppa的法国朋友Delphine
Donkey要到peppa家做客,Delphine
Donkey的英语不太好,来跟他们练习英语mummy
pig今天要去参加妈妈消防队的演习,可是火警不是天天有,可是今天有火警,是哪里失火了呢?大家好,这一期我们尝试一下,没有中文字幕的。Snow下雪了,peppa和弟弟好开心呀,他们打雪仗、堆雪人,多好玩呀。peppa一家今天要开车出游,可是刚走没多远,汽车就出问题了,daddy
pig把车开到修理厂,但是车不能马上修好。好心的granddad
dog把自己的车借给他们用,这辆车功能多,peppa很喜欢这辆车。小朋友,你们小时候是不是都有一辆儿童自行车,长大一点的时候要把后面的两个小轮子去掉,是不是?peppa今天也要尝试去掉后面的小轮子,peppa学会了骑车子,可是一不小心砸坏了爸爸的大南瓜。Good morning!This is the weather report. It's cloudy ithe 3 billy goats gruff (1) the 3 billy goats gruff (2)热门文章最新文章}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语四级 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信