I have never donebeen t...

【图文】八年级下册 unit 9 整单元_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
八年级下册 unit 9 整单元
上传于||文档简介
&&八​年​级​下​册​ ​u​n​i​t​  ​整​单​元​ ​整​整​一​个​单​元​的​课​件​啊​,​s​e​c​t​i​o​n​A​ ​s​e​c​t​i​o​n​B​ ​s​e​l​f​-​c​h​e​c​k​ ​r​e​a​d​i​n​g​ ​都​有​的​啊
大小:5.50MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢谁会这道题:—I have never been_百度知道I’ve never been serious about my future
It’s about the era when Ethan Hawke was still young and dandy, just like the one who was in the Before Sunrise & Before Sunset, when Winona Ryder was the pretty girl with a vibrant personality that I was fond of in my middle high school. How time flies! I have to quote this old saying even though it is definitely a cliché, like time waits no man, and some kinds of this, balabalabala.I didn’t excerpt some sentence form this movie as my title. You’ve never been considerate about your future, my aunt said, you’re that kind of child who seems never grow up and who never consider seriously about anything, let alone your own future. The reason that this kind of conversation happened between my aunt and me other than my parents is that I really find communicating with them thoughtfully is a difficulty now. Sometimes I wondered what I lived for
in my life but to find no answer, I got lost since I entered university. It’s unbelievable that I got my future under the control of my parents since most of my choices I made were decided by my parents or my whole family, such as which high school I would go, whether I should choose arts or science as my orientation in high school, which university and major I would aim to, and so on. Even I thought it was more than unbelievable, but ridiculous. How could I let my own life
manipulated by them? That’s the cause who I am today, and the situation I get now. Like Lelaina confided to the professional psychic in the call, It’s just that nothing is going down according to plan. This sentence could vividly figure out my life now, yep, my life is a mess, during the past more than twenty years, I strived to be some kind of extraordinary A students as my parents expected. They said we thought you should take biology and medics as your major ,they said we decided to send you to USA to fulfill your further study and get a PHD, they said we wanted you to leave your boyfriend because we didn’t like Japanese, they said we needed you to be focused on you scientific research and spent less time on sports and entertainment. So, I followed their decisions and quit my own interests and favorites. I used to blame them whenever I felt so pale about my life, full of desperation. Actually I have this planet of regret sitting on my shoulders that I didn’t fight and said no.Seeking help from a professional psychic, I don’t know what’s other people’s opinions about this point of view, in my opinion it’s a healthy way to resolve personal problems, since there is no one actually can do some help in the desperation and confusion about myself and how can I decide who can be trusted? Maybe this angle is a little more, but that’s my true feelings.Lelaina is a lucky one in this movie in that she finally climbed over the hill after graduation. The courage she got to face her career and true love needs great determination.
All the obstacles in our life are set to catalyze us to be mature.After having sex with Troy, Lelaina didn’t escape herself from that relationship, Vickie said, sex is the quickest way to ruin a friendship, I was upset when Troy said he was panic, it’s amazing to hear him said that: Look, you are the only woman that I could ever commit myself to. I don’t want to lose you, I’ve never been in an experience like this before. I’ve never had sex with somebody that I loved before. But you can’t navigate me, Lelaina. I might do mean things, and I might hurt you, and I might run away without your permission, and you might hate me forever. And I know that that scares the shit out of you, because I’m the only real thing that you have. After these words, Troy went on to the stage, This one’s for you, Lainie, he sung a song for her. But the estrangement between them let Lainie leave the bar. True love is always hard to get, nice couples need a period to overcome to reach the final happy destination. After all the misunderstandings clearing up, the lovers made the right choice to get together. They hugged and kissed in the front door of Lelaina’s house. Yeah, I have to say, I really like those fucking happy endings. Reality Bites is a essential course each of us should endure when we face graduation, and face the confusion this society inflict us, that’s not an option. Until when we survive through these ups and downs we could find ourselves to be stronger person. The faith we lost in a moment, it will be seized finally. Be a strong person.Here are some funny parts I caught in the movie: Troy was fired because of stealing Snikers Bar, Snikers is my favorite too.Vickie waked up the next morning after her guy left and noted the number and the name of that sex partner. Such a **** life style. When these four guys paid in the shopping market counter, the rock music just started at that moment, then Lelaina and Vickie began to dance with the bright rhythm, the scenery is so impression that I could feel the infinite energy of youth in those four. These are clips in Lelaina’s MVI am not under any orders to make the world a better place.-----TroyAnd you wonder why we never got involved.----LelainaI don’t want to get married because I see how my parents are.-----VickieMy parents got divorced, when I was fourteen/five years old.------L/TMy mother actually goes to the bathroom with the door open.------VI swore to myself I ‘d never get married.-------LI want passion.Would you two just do it and get it over with? I’m starving.------VBut the question remains, how can we repair all the damage we inherited? The answer is simple, the answer is… the-the-the answer is… I don’t know. ------L
(Pizza. Pizza. Pizza. Ha ha,
) The first time I watched this movie was in one English class taught by a teacher I didn’t adore, after the movie, she asked the whole class one funny but realistic question, If you’re Lelaina in this movie, who will you choose,Michael or Troy? Anyone who decide to choose Michael please raise your hand. I can still remember only one girl raised her hand. Ms. ** just slightly smiled with no comments on our actions. Guess my choice on this question?p.s. I like the music at the end of this movie, so touching.stay (i missed you) ----- lisa loeb
reality bites   You say I only hear what I want to   And you say I talk so all the time-so      And I thought what I felt was simple   And I thought that I don't belong   And now that I am leaving   Now I know that I did something wrong cause I missed you   Yeah, I missed you      And you say I only hear what I want to   I don't listen hard   I don't pay attention to the distance that you're running or to   Anyone, anywhere   I don't understand if you really care   I'm only hearing negative, no no no - bad      So I turned the radio on I turned the radio up   And this woman was singing my song   The lover's in love and the other's run away   The lover is crying cause the other won't stay   And some of us hover when we weep for the other who was dying   Since the day they were born well   Well this is not that   I think that I'm throwing but I'm thrown      And I thought I'd live forever but now I'm not so sure   You try to tell me that I'm clever but that won't take me anyhow   Or anywhere with you      And you said that I was naive   And I thought that I was strong   I thought &hey I can leave, I can leave&   But now I know that I was wrong cause I missed you   Yeah I missed you      You said &you caught me cause you want me   And one day I'll let you go&   You try to give away a keeper or keep me cause you know   You're just too scared to lose      And you say, &stay&      You say I only hear what I want to
这篇影评有剧透
& 2005-, all rights reserved 北京豆网科技有限公司Mark Ashley - I Have Never Been So Lonely (RMX by DJ Chapter-T)_土豆_高清视频在线观看英语翻译I couldn't be more sure.我再确定不过了.I have never been more serious.我从来没有比现在更认真了.这两句话"not,never(否定词)" 跟 "more"在一起时,是不是表示肯定的意思.
这两个句子在形式上都属于否定句,由于副词 more(much 的比较级)的意义是“超过限度地”,所以在意思上都表示极度的肯定.其实“再确定不过”和“我从来没有比现在更认真了”与“不能达到超过限度的确定”和“我从来都没有比现在超过限度地认真了”是一中意思的两种不同表达.这种句子叫做双重否定,即表示的是“不能不在规定的限度内”,换言之就是“在规定的限度内”.类似的还有 not/never与 too 连用表示也属于双重否定,如:  It's never too late to improve your diet.什么时候改善饮食都为时不晚.  It is never too late to reformulate your goals.重订目标决不会为时过晚.  It is never too late to learn.活到老学到老.  You can't praise him too much.无论你怎么赞扬他都不过分.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
沙滩上的脚印 You walked with me
你和我一起漫步在沙滩上 Footprints in the sand 留下串串的脚印
And helped me understand Where I'm going 你让我明白了该何去何从
You walked with me When I was all alone ...
是表示肯定的意思
I couldn't be more sure. 我再确定不过了。I have never been more serious. 我再认真不过了。所以,"not,never(否定词)" 跟 "more"在一起时,也就是not/no/never+比较级,表示和原级相反的意思。
不能更……,就是最的意思,是表示肯定,这是一种修辞方法
是的,否定词加比较级表示最高级的意思,望采纳。
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 have never done 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信