2页1下载券3页1下载券3页1下载券2页1下载券3页1下载券 2页1下载券2页1下载券3页1下载券3页1下载券1页1下载券
喜欢此文档的还喜欢5页1下载券57页免费12页1下载券9页1下载券4页免费
高二英语时态单选练习 M6_U18_|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢高二英语单选题,求解析和翻译(详细一点),谢了
高二英语单选题,求解析和翻译(详细一点),谢了 10
1. I didn’t __________ him to become a successful writer.
& A. wish&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. expect&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. hope&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. like
2. It was clear that the speaker now trusted Dantes from the way _____ these words were said.
A. in which&&&&&&& && &B. which&&& &&&&&C. that &&&&&&&&&&D. A and C
3. My strongest __________ is the long race and came out first in the sports meet held last week.
& A. event&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. incident&&&&&&&&&&&& C. thing&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. item
4. Her failure in the college entrance exam ___________ her the opportunity to go to university.
& A. spent&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. took&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. cost&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. paid
5. How I wish I ___________ you ___________ there, too yesterday!
& A. were&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. were
& C. had been&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. had been
6. The moment the ambulance(救护车)came to the hospital, the sick man ___________ to the operation room.
& A. rushed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. was rushed&&&&&&& C. was run&&&&&&&&&&& D. was dashed
7. --- What do you think our guests ___________ be doing at the moment?
&& --- They must be enjoying themselves at the party.
& A. can&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. must&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. should&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. would
8. He spoke for quite a while, but I was _____________ puzzled about what he said.
& A. not a little&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. not too&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. not a bit&&&&&&&&&&& D. too much
9. Though he came out ___________ in the 100-meter dash, he was made __________ second
best player in the sports meet held on ___________.
& A. April 22nd&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. May 31th&&&
C. May 31st&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. /; April 23rd
10. Those flowers were ___________ for your mother on her seventieth birthday, but as she is away, I would be glad if you accept them.
& A. devoted&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. produced&&&&&&&&&& C. intended&&&&&&&&&&& D. supplied
11. __________ much difficulty we may meet with, we will finish the work in time.
& A. However&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Whatever&&&&&&&&&& C. Whichever&&&&&&&& D. Though
12. They are just human creatures in a human environment, trying to __________ themselves a social situation.
& A. adopt&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. adapt&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. adjust&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. admit
13. When he was young, he used to __________ hard at his lessons.
& A. devote to working&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. devote himself to work
& C. be devoted to work&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. be devoted to working
14. While crossing the street, an old man was knocked down by a car and badly __________.
& A. wounded&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. ruined&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. injured&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. harmed
15. --- It is said that you have given up your job as a secretary. Why?
&& --- The salary is OK, but I have got ___________ nothing in the office all the time.
& A. tired of doing&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. tired with doing
& C. tiring to do&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. tiring with doing
&ADACC BACCC ABDCA1 expect sb to do sth2 way 后面可以填in which,that 或者不填& 3 event是大事件 incident小事情 4 cost表示“以……为代价”5 虚拟语气 后一个要用过去完成时6 sick man被推向手术室8 not a bit 一点也不 符合题意9 come out first 不加the& May 31st 因为1是first10 intended for sb 为某人准备11 however=no matter how12 adapt themselves to a situation 使他们自己适应环境 原题肯定少了个to13 to是个介词 所以后面working devote后面要加词 要么time 要么oneself14 wound表战伤15 be tired of doing sth 厌倦做某事
的感言:谢谢你帮了我大忙!
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家高二英语单选一个_百度知道
按默认排序
选A.我做了这件事因为but表转折,后面说的意思是没去,前面就要说去了又提问用的是didn't,所以选A
楼上全部是错的,这题选最后一个,绝对
意思是我正准备去,一个参观者来看我了。顾名思义,这就是我没去的原因!!
不好意思,看错题了,不远了D
让我在思索一下
D~~~~~~~~~~~~~
其他类似问题
高二英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁高二英语单选_百度知道
高二英语单选
——I feel a bit hungry.——Why don't you have___ cake?A aB anyC littleD one这道答案选A的,D为什么不选啊?
提问者采纳
a和one的区别在于one强调的是数量
a则是与some、any相对而言的在这道题中,问的应该是你为什么不来点蛋糕啊?所以选的是a如果选one 就变成为什么不吃一只蛋糕啊?说起来就有点怪怪的
其他类似问题
高二英语的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁高二英语单选练习_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!