新世纪大学英语读写教程课文mp3下载
新世纪大学英语听说教程 mp3下载
新世纪大学英语课件资源下载
新世纪大学英语教案资源下载
攀登英语网
新世纪大学英语资源下载集合新视野大学英语听说教程(第三册)第二版)听力原文_中华文本库
第2页/共18页
文本预览:
don’t you teach us anything about love in class? W: Well,love is important,but it’s not a good topic for the classroom. You should learn about love from your parents or grandparents. Q: What is the probable relationship between the two speakers? 10. W: I’ve been thinking about how I could teach my children to be more loving.
M: Sounds like a job for you and your husband .How about I give you some vacation time? You could take a family trip and talk more with your kids. Q: What is the probable relationship between the two speakers? Long Conversation M: Sometimes I really don’t understand you. You are often rude to our children,you never play with them,and you rarely say you love them. This isn’t how parents are supposed to act .Where did you learn such behavior? W: Hey! I don’t think I’ve treated them any differently than my parents treated me and my sisters! M: So that’s where you learned it…from your parents? W: My parents were good. They raised three children. M: From what I can see,they didn’t teach you how to be a loving person. What is going to happen to our kids? If you keep treating them poorly,they’re going to grow up to be just like you. W: Listen,there’s a lot that I can learn about being a good mother,but I still think I’m doing a good job. Look at our kids. They’re already kind and loving people. And I don’t think you have any reason to worry. Q: 1. What are the two speakers talking about? 2. According to the man, what is the wrong with the way the woman treats the children? 3. According to the man, what didn’t the woman’s parents teach her? 4. What does the woman think? 5. What is the probable relationship between the two speakers? Passage All parents want to raise a happy, successful and loving child, there is little agreement about how best to reach this goal. Over but the years,parents have tried dramatically different ways. They have put their baby on a schedule, or the they have let their baby cry himself to sleep,or they have picked him up they have given their child whatever he wants,or they have taught him to get everything through his own efforts. These contrasting parenting strategies arise from quite different views of the nature of children and childhood and the roles of parents. Some parents view their child as naturally social. To them,their job is to allow him the space to succeed. Others think that their child should be taught how to act. There are probably positives and negatives to each method. None of them guarantees that your child will become the loving individual you want him to be. But some things are certain-a child will be more likely to be loving if you show him love,more successful if you give him examples of success,and happier if you are happy. Q: 1. What is this passage about? 2. What do parents NOT agree upon? 3. Why do parents have different methods for raising children? 4. How will a father r
第2页/共18页
寻找更多 ""|||||||||||');
marqueeBox=document.getElementById('marqueeBox');
marqueeId++;
marqueeInterval[0]=setInterval("startMarquee()",marqueeDelay);
function startMarquee() {
//var marqueeBox = document.getElementById('marqueeBox');
var str=marqueeContent[marqueeId];
marqueeId++;
if(marqueeId>=marqueeContent.length) marqueeId=0;
if(marqueeBox.childNodes.length==1) {
var nextLine=document.createElement('DIV');
nextLine.innerHTML=
marqueeBox.appendChild(nextLine);
marqueeBox.childNodes[0].innerHTML=
marqueeBox.appendChild(marqueeBox.childNodes[0]);
marqueeBox.scrollTop=0;
clearInterval(marqueeInterval[1]);
marqueeInterval[1]=setInterval("scrollMarquee()",10);
function scrollMarquee() {
marqueeBox.scrollTop++;
if(marqueeBox.scrollTop%marqueeHeight==marqueeHeight){
clearInterval(marqueeInterval[1]);
initMarquee();
????????          11-1411-1411-1411-1411-1411-1411-1411-1411-1411-1411-14 Alexander Wang与H&M合作系列一上市便引发抢购狂潮,多家店铺不到一小时即告售罄,H&M...冥王星在太阳系的外边缘,距地球五十六亿公里.这里地处偏远,即使用世界上最强大的哈...这是英格兰中世纪最强大的王朝,英国历史上统治时间最长的王朝.跟随罗伯特巴莱特追寻...钱德和菲比同一晚上决定和自己的情人--分别是珍妮丝和唐尼分手.菲比轻车熟路的说了...美国中期选举结束,新泽西州州长、2016总统大选共和党热门人选克里斯?克里斯蒂谈大...Wilma怀了宝宝,Fred做不好家务,Wilma想叫她妈妈过来照顾,Fred坚决不同意.所以Fred决...儿童英语新闻是BBC为孩子们每日播出的节目,非常适合于我们学习英语,另外还有CNN,NPR等的当天节目... |  |  |  |  |  | 11-1411-1411-1411-14 |
| 英语学习工具德国久负盛名的媒体和电视大奖“斑比奖”颁奖典礼在柏林的波茨坦广场舞台剧院举行,钢琴家郎朗受邀出席并获颁奖杯,成为...? 11-13? 11-13? 11-12? 11-12? 11-10? 11-10? 11-10? 11-07至今,美国人半数以上的婚姻都以离婚收场,这其中也包括罗兹女士本人。而她也开始收到越来越多人的询问,男女都有,这些...? 11-14? 11-12? 11-12? 11-11? 11-10? 11-10? 11-07? 11-07国家主席习近平将于11月15日至23日出席在澳大利亚布里斯班举行的二十国集团(G20)领导人第九次峰会...? 11-14? 11-14? 11-14? 11-14? 11-13? 11-13? 11-13? 11-12 |  | ?????? | 相关阅读:???????? |  | ?????| ?| ?| ?|  |  |  |  | ?| ?| ?| ?| ???????? |  | ?????[| ?[| ?? |  |  | ?| ?| ?| ?| ????【最新】 ??? |  | ???????? |  |  |  | ?| ?| ?| ?| ?????????[]?[]?[]?[]?[]?[]?[]?[]?[]?[]                  | | |手机上普特英语视频【】【】123- SPECIAL TOPIC- CREATIVE SOFTWARE |     |   |  家园【】【】?????【】 ?【】 ?【】 ?【】 |
>> 普特英语听力 Copyright , All Rights Reserved &&新视野大学英语听说教程3(第二版)光盘上的做听力题的软件哪里能下载到?_百度知道
新视野大学英语听说教程3(第二版)光盘上的做听力题的软件哪里能下载到?
如题...急需新视野大学英语听说教程第3册,要第二版哦,就是现在学生用的...光盘上的做题软件...貌似是ISO格式的1.哪里可以下到呀...2.哪位有的话可以上QQ传给我一下吗...可以的话,请写个时间段,我上线加你QQ..可以发消息说QQ号非常感谢..急需呀先谢了~~~
要第二版的....
提问者采纳
我有,QQ,回去我给你做成ISO映像发给你,
提问者评价
谢谢两位...特别是这位热心同学...虽然版本不对..但还是要谢谢你~~
其他类似问题
新视野大学英语的相关知识
其他1条回答
对不起,迅雷的那个地址没种子
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP