英语日记格式谁有?

谁有初二英语日记带翻译哦!拜托了!谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢!_百度知道
谁有初二英语日记带翻译哦!拜托了!谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢!
任何人是, and one was poor. My mother sent one hundred basket of red bayberries, 它didn’t 问题. I think the food in Beijing is the most delicious, I took a bus to Beijing。ha。但大多数会被送到我的母亲’s 企业朋友. And the other one, I still do it。如此我打篮球单独。我坐了在我的母亲’s 办公室和帮助她的答复电话. I don’t know when our country can solve the problem. Although I can’t do something useful。我等他在KFC 前面’s 门。 2005 年1月20 日 当我得到了家庭. She can’t see very clearly. And I was the first time to go there to play basketball. January 18 2005 I have rested for a week。在那以后。由于我的父亲曾经电制造的机器使电。如此我出去了与我的朋友. She was very strong before. So I promised to go. I had a lot of homework to do and I had something necessary to do. So I went out with my friends! We have been very tired after hard studying。可能我couldn’t 在将来看见他们。并且另一一个, 困和有力量。由于有很多工厂。我们看见了其他。这品尝好, 我睡觉了14 个小时。在寒假? 2005 年1月13 日 这是第一天我们的寒假.,写这么多日记干嘛! 我们是非常疲乏在艰苦学习以后。今天。我喜欢吃红色月桂果。我们didn’t 去在某处特别, 有缺乏电供应。我不疲乏。我必须安排我的计算机被修理。他们去海外学习. In winter holidays. We just saw the other. Although I had a lot of things to do. I made a appointment to meet at nine o’clock., 有许多新事。我没有解答对问题. All of us were very happy: supply electric to resident and the factories must stop working. I waited for him in front of the KFC’s door。当他们到达了在上海, 没有人打篮球. It was my homework. Because my father used electric making machine to make electric, 我想要有充分的睡眠和吃好食物为了重新补充自己! 2005 年1月25 日 它doesn’t 问题. I can’t do the foolish thing. In the internet。 2005 年1月19 日 我停留了在上海单独一个星期。但所有电话全部售光了? If it lasts longer, 但我认为我应该与他们分享工作。终于, I will not know to do what。我的房子是在制造业区. It tastes nice. Prawns in restaurant are all alive。我是激动. But my notebook-computer also was broken, 时间总继续? I don’t why。在将来, I still went to my mother’s office。虽然我并且有很多时间做我的家庭作业. If I did nothing, 我仍然做它, so was my father。 2005 年1月18 日 我休息了一个星期. Why, 时间被赢取’t 留下他们更. So I played basketball alone, 我的朋友didn’t 到达. And I am too thin. They always live in Beijing。美丽自然, too. But we can finish them in several days? 我笠头’t 为什么, one of my old friends invited me to tomorrow’s party! I am very hungry。如此当我出去了, the more enjoyable you are. It is said there are wild pigs in the hill。如此我父亲和我去电气用品商店。它赢取了’t 逗留等某人. She is still guarding my family! January 25 2005 It doesn’t matter that the air-conditioner has been broken. So I know they are very laborious。明年是一非常重要年。我总是在屋子里与空调器和打开它在低温, 我仍然去我的母亲’s 办公室. January 31 2005 The food in Shanghai disagree me. Although it works slowly, I felt uncomfortable, there is many fresh things, they were still fresh, I will have a good rest。大虾在餐馆所有活。我填好一张申请表;Kang 旅行。我告诉了我的父亲我的决定。 2005 年1月30 日 我的父亲屏幕’s 移动电话是残破的, 更加令人愉快的您是. I stayed at home and watched TV. Also I should help them. My house is in the manufacturing district, so the voltage was not stable. Oh。我们是自由的。象红色月桂果, 我不会知道做什么. We are free, you can listen birds singing and you can eat red bayberries. So I wanted to travel to Hong Kang。我们避风港’t 足够时间演奏。当我到达了. I was very sad. At last the agency told me it would take a week time to transact procedures, 但我找到我有很多事做. So my mother told me to help my uncle who is the manager of my mother’s company. After we greeted。我有很多家庭作业做并且我有必要事做. It’ time for me to begin to learn how to work. She eats a little, 我们didn’t 进入的联络与其他人频繁地. So I sent my notebook-computer to the Asus computer company, 我是不适. Although you have a lot of money or you enjoy high reputation。天气非常冷的. You must know it is unusual。您必须知道它是异常的. My parents are worried about my health。我真正地笠头’t 知道什么做, I went to the city center of Beijing。并且我的父亲是商人, 有许多事务在我的母亲’s 公司. Because we will climb the hill to eat red bayberries, 但我有另外一个。我们大家非常愉快, you can breathe the fresh air, 亲爱。当我们吃午餐, we went to the 5-star restaurant to have lunch. Like red bayberries。多么美丽我们的国家是。我是不适由于冷的天气, 我浪费我的时间和我的生活. I filled out an application form. Of course. One of my father’s friends invited me to eat red bayberries. I began to feel bored. I must go. Why。较少金钱您支付, 您吃海鲜在北京? Because we have one months to do things we love to do, there are many business in my mother’s company, we were still talking about the new school and new friends, time always goes on, it was thoroughly broken. At first, 如此是我的父亲。噢。可能我的胃是不适. Time is also a fair thing. Seafood in Beijing is very fresh。时间并且是一件公平的事. So I live alone but I don’t feel lonely. A-ha。并且天气非常冷的在冬天, I had nothing to do. But all the telephones have sold out, 我的老朋友的当中一个邀请了我到明天’s 党. January 25 2005 No computer。我的父亲告诉了我二空调器和二计算机是残破的. My father told me two air-conditioner and two computer had been broken? 如果它长期持续, but I had another one。这是冷的外部. She becomes thin. They are my best friends in the middle school, 我感到难受. How beautiful our country is. And we learned much more things and got new life。 2005 年1月26 日 我丢失了二台计算机。它是知名的在瓷. About ten minutes left. It was very cold. Last but not the least。如此我许诺去。 2005 年1月24 日 今天。I didn’t 知道为什么窃贼去窃取其他’s 事。我是一个我家成员。我投入了休息在我的冰箱里。红色月桂果是我的故乡’s 特别产品。我开始了对感觉乏味? 没有电, 因此电压不是稳定的。并且在一年. It was time for dinner, but I found I had a lot of things to do. He thought I should go out to see our country clearly。虽然外面是无论美丽。 2005 年1月29 日 我乏味. I was ill because of the cold weather。我认为我是非常疲乏。我记住有去年二十二个人根本. I was too tired。今天我发现了I hadn’t 足够时间! January 21 2005 It was cooler than yesterday。为什么笠头’他们寻找工作的t. What a beautiful natural。实际上, I was pleased。他需要新的。我的母亲是非常繁忙的. A few minutes later. I felt good。我知道空调器是在麻烦! 我写了英国每日构成. The lunch cost us 800 yuan, it didn’t matter. Two years to go. We should take good use of our time. But I didn’t do something special. Oh. When they arrived in Shanghai. Although outside is no matter how beautiful, when I awaked up. I think next year we won’t make a party, 我有没什么做, 一些学生来演奏. January 16 2005 It is a special day today. When I arrived。如此我的父亲用途电制造的机器使电. Red bayberry is my hometown’s special product. She is one of my family member。我的父亲认为我总在家是坏. And my father is a businessman, 我的父亲选择了Motorola 一个。但I didn’t 做特别事? There is no electric。我是太疲乏。但我们能完成他们在几天. I knew the air-conditioner was in trouble. January 15 2005 It was the third day of our winter holiday。在互联网。虽然您让很多金钱或您享受高名誉。并且我们学会了更多事和有新生活。许多人喜欢吃它。我选择红色月桂果最佳的篮子吃, 我们增长更加成熟。您能’t 用途任何对交换时间。聊天与我的朋友是一好放松. Today. Oh。 2005 年1月14 日 这是第二天我们的寒假。但它可能仍然运作. January 23 2005 I have rested for 10 days。它’ 时刻为我开始学会怎么工作. So I should save my money。 2005 年1月16 日 这今天是一特别天. Why don’t they hunt for a job, 当我醒了. January 29 2005 I was bored, we have grown riper! 我能看我的老朋友。我是非常哀伤的。我的神, the screen is always white with light. They went abroad to study. I told my father my decision. So I must eat more。 2005 年1月17 日 今天, 我将是疯狂的。 2005 年2月1 日 我的狗将是死的. So I went to play basketball。虽然我能’t 做有用事. My god. It is very cheap that you eat seafood in Beijing。 2005 年1月31 日 食物在上海不同意我。我感到好, it was very dark。我笠头’t 知道我们的国家可能解决问题, 我写着我的家庭作业. And in a year. So when I went out. Every year in Beijing. In fact. On the hill. And It lasts two hours. Maybe my stomach is ill。一我的父亲’s 朋友邀请我吃红色月桂果。并且我是太稀薄的. January 27 2005 It was sunny today。如此我去打篮球!。电导致所有麻烦. And there are many food that you can’t see in other cities. I didn’t know why thieves went to steal other’s things, 但有只十个人, 高温不同意对我。我的父母等我。我们一起吃了午餐! 我希望没有窃贼在我们的祖国。并且我第一次将去那里打篮球。我认为食物在北京是最可口的. in fact。 2005 年1月15 日 这是第三天我们的寒假。它是非常便宜的. The less money you pay. Today, 它是非常黑暗的! They were all very rich! What a unlucky winter. But most of them would be sent to my mother’s business friends. I felt I’m free. I like to eat red bayberries. Oh, dear。我是非常不幸的我的MP3 被窃取. I thought I was very tired. I think you may know my thinking, I have slept for 14 hours, 我乘了公共汽车到北京, my friends arrived one by one. January 22 2005 Today I found time was a cruel thing. Because they will manage the factory. Many people like to eat it! I hope there is no thief in our motherland. I bought it about five years ago。我们应该采取对我们的时间的好用途。对于我的意外. We all will prepare for the college entrance examination。他认为我应该出去清楚地看我们的国家。他们必须早早起来! I can see my old friends, time won’t leave them more. In the afternoon. Although I have 50-day holiday. After I had my breakfast。他们是我的最好的朋友在中学。起初, my father chose a Motorola one. I had a lot of time to do things I like。 2005 年1月23 日 我休息了10 天。持续但不是最少. You can’t see from the screen, I am still thin。由于他们将处理工厂。虽然这慢慢地有效, sleepy and had no strength。它说有野生猪在小山. The electric led to all trouble, I was writing my homework, 我的朋友逐个到达了。 2005 年1月27 日 它今天是晴朗的。有许多新移动电话. In these days! 我非常饿. Although I also have a lot of time to do my homework。如此政府被决定! My father drove me a travel service. I have no solution to the problem. It can be called curio. Even if it is a dog。起初. I was always in the room with air-conditioner and opened it in a low temperature。在比赛以后。我的父母是在北京. To my surprise. When you open the mobile telephone。并且我应该帮助他们。 2005 年1月28 日 昨天我们愉快地演奏了. Next year is a very important year! I wrote an English daily composition, 我的笔记本计算机需要一个星期修理。I didn’t 认识任何一个在那个地方。大约十分钟离开. So the government decided! 一年后, I was ill. Although we have some homework。您能’t 看见从屏幕. While we were having lunch. After that。在我们招呼了之后。由于在我的母亲’s 办公室. He needed a new one. Now her hairs are falling,您能听鸟唱歌并且您能吃红色月桂果. We only have two years, 我发现了空调器didn’t 工作。今天。我能’t 做愚蠢事, 我们有一次比赛. I was tired。我能再去在互联网。在小山。我楼下去. I sat in my mother’s office and help her answer the telephone。我感觉I’m 任意. It led to the trouble. You can’t use anything to exchange time, we didn’t come into contact with others frequently。并且它持续二个小时, my father chose a Sumsung one. Though it was old. We have kept her for ten years。他也是告诉了我, you can’t forget it. I got up at a quarter to seven, 我将有好休息。我们全部为大学入学考试做准备, 我们仍然谈论新学校和新朋友。是时间为晚餐, 空调器是残破的, I will be crazy. I put the rest in my refrigerator, we will get the real life which belongs to us.呵呵. January 20 2005 When I got home. We haven’t enough time to play. I remembered last year there were twenty-two people at all。海鲜在北京是非常新鲜的。我定一次约会见面在九o’时钟. In the future。下午。我很多时间有做我喜欢的事。我的父母担心我的健康. So we played together. It won’t stay to wait for somebody. February 1 2005 My dog will be dead, but I think I should share the work with them. My mother was very busy. There are many new kinds of mobile telephones. There is no chance to eat red bayberries in the hill for the people who don’t live in Beijing. It can’t be repaired again。我买了它大约五年前, 但它didn’t 工作. It is well-known in china, 它周到地打破了。当您打开移动电话。当我是自由的。他们总住在北京. January 14 2005 It was the second day of our winter holiday! 我的父亲驾驶我旅行服务. January 26 2005 I have lost two computers. I was unlucky。为什么. After the match。我们只有二年. Maybe I couldn’t see them in the future, 我感觉非常乏味。我的母亲送了红色月桂果一百个篮子。我认为我们明年赢取了’t 做一个党, 我是喜悦的. I must have my computer repaired. He told me that some friends would go。最后代办处告诉我会需要星期时间办理规程. I was very unlucky that my mp3 was stolen, 我的父亲同意. I was excited, but there were only ten people. Because in my mother’s office, my friends didn’t arrive. I can go on internet again, 我是稀薄的. And many electrical appliances are broken. I heard some my friends had gone abroad. It’s time for me to go to my real home—it is in Beijing: 供应电对居民和工厂必须停止运作。在我吃了我的早餐之后。I 避风港’t 看他们一年, 您能呼吸新鲜空气. I didn’t know any one in that place。 2005 年1月22 日 今天我发现了时间是一件残暴的事。如此我想到洪&#12539, I was wasting my time and my life, I want to have full sleep and eat good food in order to replenish myself, 我们去5 星餐馆吃午餐。由于我们将攀登小山吃红色月桂果. January 30 2005 The screen of my father’s mobile telephone is broken. We didn’t go to someplace special。我仍然使用了控制, the agency would finish every things. We had lunch together。它能’t 是被修理的again。实际上。如果我做了没什么, 浪费和迷路, 我感到我会是死的. Today I found I hadn’t enough time。当然。每年在北京。几分钟后. January 24 2005 Today. And the rest time we can make good use of. I didn’t know to do what。 2005 年1月25 日 没有计算机, 一些朋友会去, my father agreed, we feet her the best food o(∩_∩)o, there is lack of electric to supply, I want to be a litter fatter. It is the most important for us now. They must get up early。我在家停留了和看电视! 每当政府将让工厂用途电。午餐花费了我们800 元。它现在是最重要为我们, 我的父亲选择了Sumsung 一个. My parents are in Beijing, the high temperature disagreed to me。我必须去. January 19 2005 I have stayed in Shanghai alone for a week, 我想要是废弃物更加肥胖. I went downstairs。我听见一些我的朋友海外去. Whatever man is. While I was free, 我将采取工作和工作。噢. And it is very cold in winter. It was cold outside。为什么, Beijing is still my home, 我去北京的市中心. Because there are a lot of factories, . Chatting with my friends is a good relaxing。如此我应该存我的金钱。它导致了麻烦! A year later! 真是一个不幸的冬天! 2005 年1月21 日 比昨天凉快的, I felt I would be dead。它是令人愉快的. Yes。我是不幸的。它’s 时间为我去我真正的家—它是在北京, there was no person playing basketball。终于. My father thought I always at home was bad. Finally, to waste and to lose the way。如此我寄发了我的笔记本计算机到Asus 计算机公司.The 计算机公司告诉了我? 由于我们有一个月做事我们爱做. Finally, some students came to play. I used the control. Whatever food I eat. But it can still work。并且休息时间我们能做好用途. And she always lies on the ground。在那些日子。并且有许多您能的食物’t 看见在其它城市。我非常愉快和希望. My parents are waiting for me。这是我的家庭作业。虽然它是老的. I chose the best basket of red bayberries to eat. I am one of my family member。任何食物我吃。我起来了在处所到七. January 17 2005 Today。如此我们一起演奏了。噢. At first, we had a match, 我们将有属于我们的真正的生活, 他们是新鲜的. January 28 2005 Yesterday we played happily。是, I found the air-conditioner didn’t work. I was very happy and hopeful。噢。但我的笔记本计算机并且是残破的。二年去, 屏幕总是白色的以光。如此我单独居住但我笠头’t 感受偏僻。虽然我有很多事做, 并且你是穷的. I haven’t seen them for a year。虽然我有50 天假日。她是非常老的, I will take a job and work! 他们是所有非常富有的. So my father use the electric making machine to make electric. So my father and I went to the electrical appliance shop. So these days. It was enjoyable, but it still didn’t work。如此我知道他们是非常费力的。如此我的母亲劝告我帮助是我的母亲的经理的我的伯父’s 公司。这可能叫做古玩. Now we are all uneasy because she will die。I didn’t 知道做什么。如此我必须吃更多!, 北京仍然是我的家, I felt very bored看看行不行January 13 2005 It was the first day of our winter holiday。没有机会吃红色月桂果在小山为笠头的人民’t 活在北京. I really don’t know what to do.The computer company told me that my notebook computer needed one week to repair。虽然我们有一些家庭作业. She is very old。并且许多电气用品是残破的, 代办处会完成每事! Whenever the government will let the factory use electric
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
Tomorrow will be better。在美丽地方.我上午很愉快因为这是美好的一天! 这是晴朗的一天. Today maked me very glad, 我可能取得更好的结果,I went to the part with my parents,the happy day will give me the good luck: 新期限来临,很享受,we were happy we all enjoyed very much。今天maked 我非常高兴. In the beautifui place , 我们是happywe 非常所有被享用,we played happilyIt is sunny today, 我是肯定的, 愉快的天将给我好运气.So.所以。明天将是更好,我和我的父母去公园,I can get better results.I am happy because of the fine day,我们很愉快: the new term is coming ,I am sure
July 6 2009It was the first day of our summer holiday. All of us were very happy. Why? Because we have one months to do things we love to do. We are free.Although we have some homework. But we can finish them in several days. And the rest time we can make good use of. My god! We have been very tired after hard studying. In winter holidays, I want to have full sleepand eat good food in order to replenish myself. Last but not the least, I will have a good rest.这是第一天,我们的暑假。我们大家都非常高兴。为什么?因为我们有一个月的事我们都爱做的事。我们很空闲.虽然我们有一些功课。但是,我们可以完成他们的若干天。其余的时间我们可以好好利用。我的上帝!我们已经很疲惫后很难学习。在冬季假期,我希望能有充分的很好吃的食物,以补充自己。最后但并非最不重要,我会好好休息。 July 9 2009 It was the second day of our summer holiday. I felt good. I felt I am free. I had a lot of time to do things I like. My parents are in Zhongshan. So I live alone but I don’t feel lonely. But I didn’t do something special. I stayed at home and watched TV. Oh! I wrote an Englishdaily composition. It was my homework. Today, I have slept for 14 hours.I thought I was very tired. It was time for dinner. I must go! I am very hungry. 这是我们第二天的暑假。我感觉很好。我觉得我很自由。我有很多时间做我喜欢。我的父母都在中山。所以,我独自生活,但我并不感到孤独。但是,我没有做什么特别。我住在家里看电视。噢!我写了英语日记组成。这是我的功课。今天,我睡了14 小时.我以为我很疲惫。现在是吃晚饭。我必须去!我非常渴望。July 10 2009 I am planning to spend my summer holiday on sports this year. Playing basketball is always my favourite, so some of my classmates and I will form a small team and play basketball together. Sometimes we may have a match against some other teams and I do enjoy the sense when we win the game. 我计划花费我暑假体育今年。打篮球是我最喜欢的,所以我的一些同学和我将组建一个小团队,一起打篮球。有时,我们可能有一些其他的比赛队伍和我喜欢的感觉,当我们赢了这场比赛。July 14 2009 Today I found time was a cruel thing. Whatever man is, time always goes on. It won’t stay to wait for somebody. You can’t use anything to exchange time. Time is also a fair thing. Although you have a lot of money or you enjoy high reputation, time won’t leave them more. Today I found I hadn’t enough time. Although I have more than a-month holiday, but I found I had a lot of things to do. I had a lot of homework to do and I am essential to complete the homework as soon as I have time. 今天,我发现时间是一个残忍的事情。无论男人,总是对的时间。它不会留下来等待某人。您不能使用任何交流时间。时间也是一个公平的事情。虽然你有很多钱,或者您享有很高的声誉,时间不会离开他们更多。今天,我发现我已经没有足够的时间。虽然我已经超过一个月假期,但我发现我有很多事情要做。我有很多功课要做,我必须完成的功课只要我有时间。July 16
2009 I have rested for 10 days. In these days, I felt very bored. I didn’t know to do what. Although I had a lot of things to do, I felt uncomfortable. I was ill because of the hot weather. I was tired, sleepy and had no strength. My parents are worried about my health. in fact, it didn’t matter. I was always in the room with air-conditioner and opened it in a low temperature. So when I went out, the high temperature disagreed to me.At last, I was ill. 我已经休息了10天。在这些日子里,我觉得很无聊。我不知道做什么。虽然我有很多事情要做,我觉得不舒服。我生病是因为炎热的天气。我累了,困,也没有力量。我的父母担心我的健康。事实上,这并不重要。我总是在房间空调打开了它在低温。因此,当我走了出去,高温不给我.在最后,我被虐待。July 16 2009 It was sunny today. I was excited. I got up at a quarter to seven. I made a appointment to meet at nine o’clock. After I had my breakfast, I went to the Wanjia Market . It was hot outside. When I arrived, my friends didn’t arrive. I waited for him in front of the KFC’s door. I haven’t seen them for a year. And in a year, we didn’t come into contact with others frequently. About ten minutes left, my friends arrived one by one. After we greeted,we went to play basketball in Liwan Gymnasium. The match last for tow hours.Oh!I fill very happy today! 这是今天阳光明媚。我很兴奋。我得到了在六时四十五分。我的任命,以满足九点钟。之后,我有我的早餐,我去了万家市场。这是热外面。当我到达,我的朋友们并没有达成。我等待着他前面的肯德基的大门。我还没有看到他们为一年。并在一年内,我们没有接触到其他人频繁。约10分钟离开,我的朋友们来到一个又一个。在我们迎接,我们去打球荔湾体育馆。这场比赛最后的拖车小时.Oh ,我非常高兴今天填补!July 19 2009 Yesterday we played happily, but there were only ten people. I remembered last year there were twenty-two people at all. I heard some my friends had gone abroad. They went abroad to study. Maybe I couldn’t see them in the future. I think next year we won’t make a party. Next year is a very important year. We all will prepare the new term’s new subject.I know, it is the most important for us now. 昨天,我们高兴地发挥,但只有10人。我记得去年有22人在所有。我听到一些我的朋友已经出国。他们去国外学习。也许我没有看到他们的未来。我想明年我们将不作党。明年是一个非常重要的一年。我们都将编制新的任期的新课程.我知道,这是最重要的是,我们现在。July 18 2009 It is very hot and wet today and is called sauna weather. During my mom did the cooking in the kitchen, I saw her head was sweaty.I told her I could help her and she accepted. After cooking,we were all sweaty .However, mum and I all felt happy. She said I was growing up and became her good assistant.这是非常炎热和潮湿的今天,被称为桑拿天气。 在我妈妈没有做饭的厨房,我看到她的头部很漂亮.我告诉她,我可以帮助她,她接受。 经过烹饪,我们都汗流浃背。然而,妈妈和我都感到高兴。她说,我的成长过程,并成为她的好助手。 July 19 2009 I think my teacher got out of bedon the wtong side this afternoon as she hasn’t cries.i went to office saw the boys unhappy.Because the students got their teacher’s goat became they didn’t do their homework..I think this is my teacher unhappy’s cause. Today, I saw a boy ,he played the handset.But didn’t saw the walls so he Rnocked we laugh up our sleeve at he knocked ,but he hurt his norse in the accident, and he was laying it on thick about how painful it was . It’s also a happy day, isn’t it ? 我想我的老师走出bedon的错误方向今天下午,她就一直没有哭.我到办公室看到男孩不高兴.因为学生得到老师的山羊成为他们没有做功课..我认为这是我的老师不愉快的事业。今天,我看到了一个男孩,他发挥了handset.但是没有看到这样的墙壁,他使我们笑了我们套在他撞倒,但他伤了挪威在这起事故,他就铺设厚如何痛苦这是。这也是一个快乐的日子,是不是?2009, July 20 I went to summer camp on vacation. On the first day, we went to a beautiful beach. It was a sunny and hot day, so we went swimming. The water was warm and we had great fun. Then the next day, we went to the mountains. There were many trees and I really enjoyed them. On the last day, we had a great party. We sang and danced happily. We didn’t want to leave(离开) the friends and the teachers. I hope I can go to summer camp again next year. 我去夏令营度假。第一天,我们去了美丽的海滩。这是一个阳光和炎热的一天,所以我们去游泳。水是温暖的,我们有很大的乐趣。然后第二天,我们去了山区。有许多树木,我非常喜欢他们。在最后一天,我们有一个伟大的党。我们高兴地载歌载舞。我们不想离开(离开)的朋友和老师。我希望我可以去夏令营明年再次。2009,July 21 I had a good time last weekend. On Sunday morning, I stayed at home and did my homework. The homework wasn’t difficult. After that, I played volleyball with my friends. It was tired, but very exciting. In the afternoon, I cooked dinner for my parents. It was a little difficult, I think. After dinner, I went to swim in the river. I can swim very well. I had a relaxing weekend. 我有一个很好的时间上周末。星期天早上,我留在家里和我的家庭作业。作业并不困难。在此之后,我打排球我的朋友。这是很累,但非常兴奋。下午,我煮晚餐我的父母。这是一个什么困难,我想。晚餐后,我去游泳,在河里。我可以游得很好。我有一个轻松的周末。给你11篇,自己选吧,谢谢!
这个恐怕比较困难。
初二英语的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语日记格式 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信