急寻一首英文歌i love you making love...

求一首英文歌,音译为“地普撒得”,男声,舞曲,歌词大意为:女孩,这是你喜欢的方式,啪啪啪。_百度知道
求一首英文歌,音译为“地普撒得”,男声,舞曲,歌词大意为:女孩,这是你喜欢的方式,啪啪啪。
男声,这是我们喜欢的方式求一首英文歌,音译为“地普撒得”,舞曲,这是你喜欢的方式,啪啪啪,歌词大意为:女孩
提问者采纳
OH MY GOD.做吧Kinda crunk and I&#39,继续吧。I&#39,天平座,我也是,thats the we we like it.我想要摇动让我进对位置.htmlWhen it be going like that boom boom.在战利品中XX,我回头一看那是我的m all in my boxers like botron,Go Gemini its your birthday.天蝎座,在战利品音乐中XX;m off this scene have a look back and thats my shit once I had a shot of that quick Patron,宝贝,现在别停止.在战利品音乐中XX,我搞定了我的赞助人,5美分钱10,I wanna rockDeep Side-(Booty Music)http,是你的生日,谁都不喜欢干这事慢吞吞的, 5 cent.在战利品音乐中XX.欢呼我像“啪啪啪啪啪” ,我想把你在我房间抱起,是你的生日,making love to booty music.youku,白羊座,做吧lets do it,做吧get to it,making love to booty music,Now dont stop get it,Go Pisces its your birthday making love to booty music。Everybody dont like it slow consider me one of them folk,Go Capricorn its your birthday,狮子座.在战利品音乐中XX。Throw you on the bed and take your clothes off,10美分.我想把你抵住墙.在战利品音乐中XX,当我听到嘣嘣的声音,Go Sag its your birthday。pop it,Go Virgo its your Birthday,巨蟹座。Do it all night till your back gets sore till we just can take it no more,是你的生日,thats the we we like it,get it.女孩。Now dont stop get it,这是我们大家都喜欢的方式.做整个晚上直到你的背部疼痛,是你的生日.com/v_show/id_XODI4ODU3MTI=,继续吧,thats the way you like it,你的头发凌乱地缠着你,Go Taurus its your birthday。Girl I feel all in my bones tryna keep up with that tempo,making love to booty music,girl i want to put you all up in my room,做吧lets do it!&quot。I wanna put you all up against that wall,我想摇动I wanna rock let me get a lil bit of that bumpy ride,水瓶座。Got you hair in tangles their wrapped around your anckles.双鱼座,宝贝,双子座,这是我们都喜欢的方式,这是我喜欢的方式。Thats the way you like it.把你扔到床上和把你的衣服脱掉, 10 cent dolla,pop that coochie let me hit it,thats the way you like it,let me put some stank up in it,making love to booty music,这是你喜欢的方式,5美分钱10.在战利品音乐中XX, 10 cent,这是你喜欢的方式,Does anyone out there wanna let me get a lil bit of that bumpy ride,5美分钱Now let me see you pop it.现在我像Botron一样穿着拳击底裤Everybody dont like it slow consider me one of them folk,10美分,这是我喜欢的方式,I wanna rock.10美分。get to it。Go Aries its your birthday,是你的生日,在战利品音乐中XX, dolla。Go Cancer its your birthday,这是我们都喜欢的方式,现在别停止/v_show/id_XODI4ODU3MTI=.告诉我要继续,这都是我们喜欢的方式,是你的生日,我紧紧地抱住你,这是我喜欢的方式,我想摇动I wanna rock,我们做吧,是你的生日,我感到全身的骨头都在跟着这种节奏,是你的生日,baby thats the way I like it,是你的生日,让我放些xx进去,做吧get to it,thats the way you like it,我们都无法再继续,im gripping on your handles, dolla,Go Libra its your birtday,射手座.做吧Baby thats the way I we clap back till you give me直到你不停地喊着“噢
提问者评价
谢谢你帮我大忙了
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他1条回答
Git Fresh - Booty Music
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁寻一首歌词重复许多次make love的英文歌的歌词_百度知道
寻一首歌词重复许多次make love的英文歌的歌词
寻一首歌词重复许多次make love的英文歌的歌词
提问者采纳
28&#39, till six in the mornin Let&#39, top model chicks, right now Till the sweat starts pourin Ts and im ridin low got A after party on the top flo's make love (Let&#39, it's make love) Let&#39, right now Till the sweat starts pourin Till whenLet's Deep Side and ya boy Kells Gs Hopin that she show me Now ya see im gettin horny so, what ya got for me I cant wait to put ya ass to sleep I can hear the way ya breathin Ya wanna get closer Girl the night aint over I believe that ya get what ya work for So ima gonna turn ya out till ya want more You be wrappin ya legs around me Squeezin my body tightly Ya wont be able to stop the shakin All because this love we&#39, till six in the mornin Dont waste time All the love that you ask for Can start tonight Girl i can be all that you ever dream And make you fall right back in love with me (Girl ya know what it is so baby can i live) They way we roll up it aint hard to tell Ladies, till six in the mornin Let&#39, swagga on wit the jewelry swingin Them chicks be faintin cuz them boys be singin Ws make love) Let's make love) Let's make love, out clothes Let&#39, right now Keep givin you more n Ts make Love They way we roll up it aint hard to tell Ls make love) Let&#39, right now Till the sweat starts pourin Till when, right now Till the sweat starts pourin Till when, not to mention that she five foot three Ss make love (Let's make love) Let's make love (Let's make love (Let's make love, know you wanna ride Just relax and ur ready for a good time When ur in my bedroom just get naked Girl, right now Till the sweat starts pourin Till when., right now Keep givin you more n Till when. Let's Deep Side and ya boy Kells Gs make love (Let&#39, it's make love, till six in the mornin Let's make love (Let's make love, right now Keep givin you more n Tre makin Let&#39, them clothes is outta fashion Let ms make love (Let&#39, till six in the mornin Let's make love) Let's make love (Let's make love) Let&#39, lickin on ya neck n Now i got ya ready for some action Now she standin over top of me Dancin all freaky, till six in the mornin 36 DD;s make love, till six in the mornin Let's make love) Let's make love) Let&#39, right now Keep givin you more n Till when, talkin bout this What you wanna see More to secret to my Vicky&#39, till six in the mornin Let&#39.; I smoke (uhn) pop bot-tles Got, swagga on wit the jewelry swingin Them chicks be faintin cuz them boys be singin Ws make love) Let's make love (Let&#39! Oh girl dont you see im on a mission Tryna see the ass assumin the position Bs make love (Let's make love, right now Keep givin you more n Till when, till six in the mornin Let&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
Making love out nothing at all
(让爱一切成空)
by:Air Supply
(演唱:空气补给乐队)
I know just how to whisper(我知道怎样细声耳语)
and I know just how to cry.(也知道如何放声哭喊)
I know just where to find the answers(我知道如何寻找解答)
and I know just how to lie.(也知道如何违心欺骗)
I know just how to fake it(我知道怎样伪善)
and I know just how to scheme.(也知道怎样暗算)
I know just when to face the truth(我知道何时该面对现实)
and then I know just when to dream.(也知道何时该去追逐梦幻)
And I know just where to touch you(我知道该怎样感动你)
and I know just what to prove.(也知道什么才该去证实)
I know when to pull you closer(我知道何时该拉近你...
Making love out nothing at all
(让爱一切成空)
by:Air Supply
(演唱:空气补给乐队)
I know just how to whisper(我知道怎样细声耳语)
and I know just how to cry.(也知道如何放声哭喊)
I know just where to find the answers(我知道如何寻找解答)
and I know just how to lie.(也知道如何违心欺骗)
I know just how to fake it(我知道怎样伪善)
and I know just how to scheme.(也知道怎样暗算)
I know just when to face the truth(我知道何时该面对现实)
and then I know just when to dream.(也知道何时该去追逐梦幻)
And I know just where to touch you(我知道该怎样感动你)
and I know just what to prove.(也知道什么才该去证实)
I know when to pull you closer(我知道何时该拉近你...
.((让爱)一切成空)
您可能关注的推广
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求BIGBANG的全英文歌,像MAKE LOVE 一样的,附歌词_百度知道
求BIGBANG的全英文歌,像MAKE LOVE 一样的,附歌词
提问者采纳
t stop-movin&#39,s how it always will beThis love will set us freeAnd I can' in heatIt is why all this here is happening to meAll the love I can giveAll the days we can liveAlways and forever nowAlways and foreverAll the love I can giveAll the days we can liveAlways and forever nowAlways and forever nowI't let anyone get in the way she told me i was all the man she ever needs aint no one gonna take her love from me and i believed everything that she said she told me everything was gonna be fine now i&#39, i know wanna just move it around give it a pound now tell me what've been searchin&#39, i said move it ( and I' for my babyThe one to come and save meAnd this you know she is so beautifulAint never act stuck up or shadyOne hundred percent all ladyAnd this you know she is so beautiful yo yoBaby now you hold the key to my heart baby you seeI don've been searchin'm oh so serio really doeSilly bro neva knowSee it in a videoT O P got crazy doeBlazin flowPhase me noThey be neverHearin&#39, baby was doin&#39, you like the real shit all my peeps they like the real shit me and my crew can only bust with the real shit [vrs1] rock many styles and never foulin&#39!) move it (movie it, always down to do it s the shitStraight flamin' there'em witha highHit' for my babyThe one to come and save meAnd this you know she is so beautifulAint never act stuck up or shadyOne hundred percent all ladyAnd this you know she is so beautiful
la la la[intro] never stoppin's why and we won' really quite lovely i can's the big to the bang on the rise and we won've been searchin's the big bang (big bang, we, weBig Bang - So BeautifulI've been searchin&#39, you can exit where you entered baby that's no better baby that'em witha lowHit' what i'bout to lose my mind [hook] *repeat &#47, yom sayin&#39,em rightThe real shitAint no fakin'm ringin't stop- movin&#39, yes i&#39, i, doeI know I know g got the glowStraight up phenomenonWhy becuz i said soShock the worldWhen gd put the let goRock the girls and let&#39, we like the real shit s no doubt and if you wanna come and rock a show you can meet me in the center yo [hook] movin's the big to the bang that&#39,t believe this is happening to meAll the love I can giveAll the days we can liveAlways and forever nowAlways and foreverAll the love I can giveAll the days we can liveAlways and forever nowAlways and forever nowI&#39! [bridge] she told me everything was gonna be fine now i&#39, i like the real shit me and my crew can only bust with the real shit
[rap] s for sure so many wild so many browsin'em highThat' for my babyThe one to come and save meAnd this you know she is so beautifulAint never act stuck up or shadyOne hundred percent all ladyAnd this you know she is so beautifulYo YoHit'emHear the real flowsBangin' lalala everybody get' we beNow&#39!) up in here, i like the real shit cha gonna do with it we be' [vrs2]s the time to get up babyShake it all nightAll the love I can giveAll the days we can liveAlways and forever nowAlways and foreverAll the love I can giveAll the days we can liveAlways and forever nowAlways and forever nowI't want no uh the let it be knownIt'm blazin' or to go yoWhen she shake her buty get upOut the way yoI&#39!) we got it going on and we aint gotta prove it all you gotta do is get on up and hop into it the T-O-P is rockin'em witha every wicha wayThat it may go yoBaby got the beauty stayin&#39, all together we are one no doubt and if your feelin'm here and damn near ' her thang to me and i was feelin' movin&#39, everybody get' movin&#39? i;em high it' And I'em high it' so deepEverynight turnin' for my babyThe one to come and save meAnd this you know she is so beautifulAint never act stuck up or shadyOne hundred percent all ladyAnd this you know she is so beautiful yo yoBaby are you all for meBaby my heart is need of a love wanting to cherish the soulEveryday thinkin&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
Big Bang - So Beautiful
I've been searchin' for my baby
The one to come and save me
And this you know she is so beautiful
Aint never act stuck up or shady
One hundred percent all lady
And this you know she is so beautiful yo yo
Baby are you all for me
Baby my heart is need of a love wanting to cherish the soul
Everyday thinkin' so deep
Everynight turnin' in heat
It is why all this here is happening to me
All the love I can give
All the days we can live
Always and forever now
Always and forever
All the love I can give
All the days we can live
Always and forever now
Always and forever now
I've been searchin' for my baby
The one to co...
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一直想知道那首英文歌,记得住一点高潮:you make me cry make me smile make me feel the love is true很温馨的一首歌,是个女生唱的,you make me cry ,make me smile ,make me feel the love is true.什么什么 i love you
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 英文歌i love you 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信