帮翻译下面一句话新闻。

帮忙翻译下面一句话吧!急!谢谢!在线等!!!!_百度知道
帮忙翻译下面一句话吧!急!谢谢!在线等!!!!
乐观开朗,积极主动,善于沟通,注重团队协作,行事认真细致。能够流利地进行英语会话及写作,有强烈的责任感和进取精神,刻苦敬业憨礌封啡莩独凤扫脯激,能够承受较大工作压力。
我要的是我提问的英文翻译哦~~~谢谢回答的朋友们~~~我自己的翻译是:Optimism Attitude, good at both oral and written English. Have a strong sense of responsibility , assidu憨礌封啡莩独凤扫脯激ous respect-work, can take work more and greatly pressure.我自己觉得很怪啊。。。。。
提问者采纳
Optimistic, cheerful, active, good at communication, th憨礌封啡莩独凤扫脯激e emphasis on teamwork, act carefully. Be fluent in speaking and writing in English, have a strong sense of responsibility and enterprising spirit, and hard work, can withstand greater work pressure.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
其他2条回答
Optimism is bright, actively active, be good at a communication, pay attention to team cooperation, do hard meticulous.Can smoothly carry on English conver憨礌封啡莩独凤扫脯激sation and writing, there are strong sense of responsibility and enterprising spirit, assiduous respect-work, can bear to more and greatly work pressure
Optimism bright, aggressive active, be good at communication, pay attention to team cooperation, behaviour earnest meticulous.Can smoothly carry on English conversation and writing, have mightiness of sense of responsibility and enterprising spirit, assiduous respect-work, can bear bigger work pressure
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请英语高手帮我翻译一下下面的一句话!_百度知道
请英语高手帮我翻译一下下面的一句话!
翻译不出准确的来!我的英语半吊子,那个我也会.com,主意语速一定要慢!诸位仁兄,而且发音要准确!翻译出来后请录音“我不知道孤岛危机是孤岛危机还是显卡危机,然后把录音文件发送到@163。”不要用翻译软件去翻译,一定啊
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
I don't know if Crysis is a crisis about islet or gamer's graphics card.
我不知道“孤岛危机”是一个危机的胰岛或游戏玩家的显卡。
我不知道孤岛危机是孤岛危机还是显卡危机。I do not know Crysis Crysis card crisis .
i don't know the Crysis was a cryis of shutter or the crysis of graphics card.
I don't know crysis is an island crisis or graphics
其他类似问题
一下下的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请大家帮忙翻译下面一段话_百度知道
请大家帮忙翻译下面一段话
I had to send a fax. I went to my desk and picked up a formOne day I received a postcard from Harry. I wrote a fax of one word. As he was setting out that afternoon, there was only one thing to do: NO. He invited me to go on an excursion
提问者采纳
(那就是)不:我不得不发一封传真一天我收到了来自哈瑞(Harry)的一封明信片,(所以我)现在只有一件事可以做,拿起一张表格。我走到书桌边,我写了一封只有一个字的传真,他邀请我参加一次远足。但是他那天下午已经出发了
其他类似问题
其他4条回答
一天。在信中他邀请我一起去远足,我收到了一张来自哈利的明信片。可是因为他预定出发的时间是我收到明信片的那天下午,在传真中我只说了一个字。我走到桌前。
希望能帮到你,所以我只能给他回了一封传真,拿起一张传真纸:不
一天,我收到了从哈利一张明信片。他邀请我去游览。由于他是当天下午,只有一件事要做。我已经发送传真。我去了我的办公桌上,拿起一个形式。我写了一个字的传真:
一天我收到一张来自哈利的明信片。 他邀请我去远足。
由于他当天下午已经出发了, 我只有一件事可以做: 发传真。 我走到桌子前, 拿张纸,只写了一个字: 不。
有一天,我收到一张明信片,从哈里。他邀请我去旅行。那天下午当他出发的时候,只有一件事是做。我发传真。我走到书桌前,拾起一个形式。我写了一个字的传真:没有。[不】
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译最后,我要说:这个世界上,真相只有一个,可是在不同人眼中,却会看出不同的是非曲直.这是为什么呢?其实,道理很简单,因为每个人看待事物,都不可能站在绝对客观公正的立场上,而是或多或少地戴上有色眼_百度作业帮
英语翻译最后,我要说:这个世界上,真相只有一个,可是在不同人眼中,却会看出不同的是非曲直.这是为什么呢?其实,道理很简单,因为每个人看待事物,都不可能站在绝对客观公正的立场上,而是或多或少地戴上有色眼镜,用自己的经验、好恶和道德标准来进行评判,结果就是——我们看到了假象."友谊的幸福之一,是知道了可以向谁倾吐秘密."如果你收到了这封信,是因为有人在默默的祝福你,因为你也爱你身边的一些人.如果你总说太忙,不能将这封信转寄出去,老是说:"改天再寄."你将永远都不会去做这件事的.所以,不要找借口,静心的看看这篇古老印度来的故事,然后决定为你的朋友们作一些事,从传寄这封信开始.当你说:"你是我的好朋友"时,请认真的说出来.当你道歉时请看着对方的眼睛.  永远不要嘲笑别人的梦想.不要随便给一个人定性.说话时要慢,思想时要快.  打电话的时候请你微笑,对方一定感觉得到.帮我翻译下好吧
Finally,I say:this world,there is only one truth,but in the eyes of different people,they will see different the right and wrong.This is why?In fact,the reason is very simple,because everyone look at things,can not stand absolutely objective and fair position,but more or less a tainted glasses,with their own experience,preferences and moral standards to judge the results --,is we see the illusion."Friendship is one of happiness,is to know who can pour out the secret."If you have received this letter,because someone in silently blessing you,because you love the people around you.If you always say too busy,can not forward this letter to go out,always said:"send another day."You will never do it.So,don't make excuses,meditative have a look this ancient India to the story,and then you decided to make some friends,send this letter from the mass start.When you say:"you are my good friend",please say it out carefully.Apologize when you please look into the other person's eyes.Never laugh at anyone's dream.Do not give a qualitative.Speak slowly,thinking fast.Call when you smile,the other side must feel.
Finally, I want to say: this world, the truth is only one, but in the eyes of different people, but will see different rights and wrongs. Why is this? In fact, the reason is very simple, because each ...麻烦懂英语的朋友帮忙翻译下面一句话 迅速采纳你发过来的邮件没有Electronica Catalougue公司的价格表,我们想比较下他们的价格,然后再进行讨论_百度作业帮
麻烦懂英语的朋友帮忙翻译下面一句话 迅速采纳你发过来的邮件没有Electronica Catalougue公司的价格表,我们想比较下他们的价格,然后再进行讨论
The e-mail that you sent didn't have the price list of the company of Electronica Catalougue ,I want to compare the price with them ,then continue discussing.
The mail you sent didn't include the price list of Electronica Catalougue Corporation. We need their price list before our discussion.
Could you pls offer a price list from Electronica Catalougue? Then we can compare the price, and have a discussion about it.
I didn't find the price quote from Electronica Catalougue in your email. I would like to take a look at their price first before the discussion please.
The email you sent to me didn't include the price list of Electronica Catalogue I'm afraid. I hope you will send us soon because we intend to compare the prices before futher discussion. THX}

我要回帖

更多关于 一句话 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信