能清楚点吗
a high shool
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
用英语介绍一个月份(6月,就说简单点,好吗,5句话)
June is the sixth month of the year.It is after May but before July.It belongs to the season of summer.In June the weather is hot.Poeple often go swimming in June.
我读不懂,第一句说我最喜欢六月,六月很热,人们全在吃冰激凌,人们都去游泳,六月里有六一儿童节,就行了,帮我翻译一下,Thank
I like June the best.
In June it is very hot.
People eat ice-creams.
And they go swimming, too.
The Children's Day is in June.
还是你的构思好,特别生动,活泼。
可以把And。。。。。too这句话去掉and和too,就说People。。。,改一下,Thank
I like June the best.
In June it is very hot.
People eat ice-creams. They go swimming.
The Children's Day is in June.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
May Roman mythology, the goddess Maius (Maya) Specialized Division tube spring and life. To commemorate the goddess, the Roman name for it in May with her name. May this evolved.
June is the summer's first month, from the myth of the a goddess, June 1, is the international children's day, June 6, is the national AiYanRi, June 5, is the world environment day.6月是夏季的第一个月份,来源...
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
自我介绍英语(5句)带汉语
众神暮年234
My name is xxxI'm xx years oldI come from xx cityI like swimming and watching tvI'm a little shy
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
my name is...., a student studying in....school
and I am ....years old.I come from ...in....province,in China.I like watching TV, playing basketball....,and so on.I am a easygoing and ...
我的名字是。。。,我是一个在。。学校读书的学生,并且我。。。岁了。
我来自中国。。。省。。市。
我喜欢看电视,打篮球。。。等等。
我是一个性格外向友好的女孩(男孩)
我擅长数学。。。。
Sample1:  My name is ________. I am graduatefrom ________ seniorhigh school and major in ________. There are ________ people in my family. My father works in a computer company. And my mother is ...
My name is..., or you can call me.... 我的中文名字是,或者你可以叫我的英文名字I am from ... in ...Province, that is a beautiful city with long history. 我来自... 在...省,那是个拥有悠久历史的美丽城市。I am .. years old, and now I a...
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 最少的英语单词 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信